Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Melissa was desperate to get on the show and had campaigned with producers.  The Gorgas, who've had a history of bad business dealings, need the HW paycheck.  That's why they keep pushing the family feud - and all their other fake storylines.  

I am not as hung up about how Melissa ended up on the show. I enjoy watching her and Joe, but wish family fighting could go to someone else like Danielle and her brother.

Teresa saying "cheating" is a marriage dealbreaker made me laugh. Only Teresa didn't join in with the women on how Giudice cheated on her.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Which is why that whole fight way back when between Jackie and Tre and controlling their husbands was stupid. Tre knew exactly what she meant saying that to Melissa and Melissa knew it. She completely manipulates Joe with how she says things, which was Tre’s point. And Melissa dismissing it as ridiculous was just, well, ridiculous. 

I'm sorry, but I don't see Melissa as a mastermind manipulator of anything. I can't help but notice how Jen and Melissa seem to get along when Teresa's otherwise engaged, so if that's the storyline, they've all played their parts, hoping the show continues.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I'm sorry, but I don't see Melissa as a mastermind manipulator of anything. I can't help but notice how Jen and Melissa seem to get along when Teresa's otherwise engaged, so if that's the storyline, they've all played their parts, hoping the show continues.

I too have noticed that considering there is supposed to be so much animosity between the women, they actually were having a good time.  Until someone brings up something to get the arguing started.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Tre doing her normal thing of blaming everyone else and it is never her fault or even 5% her fault.

Never takes ownership of anything. A vindictive, nasty woman. There was no reason for her to attack Melissa's MINOR child. I mean really??? She did it in the most passive aggressive way too. As a mom of three who had all three kids in various sports at the same time, I get the scheduling conflicts of sports vs social invites...and so does Teresa. If Melissa's daughter had a TEAM competition that she had committed to when she joined the team then she had to be there for her team. End of issue. If anyone should understand, it should be Teresa. This immature attack on Melissa's daughter was below the belt and frankly, should have been edited out. But maybe by letting it stay in it allowed us to see what a pathetic malignant narcissist Teresa really is. I know Melissa gets bashed on here but I felt badly that her daughter was getting attacked by an adult, her aunt no less. But as Teresa has always said..."Family is everything!"

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, janiema said:

I don’t know why Melissa is so bent out of shape by Teresa mentioning Antonia. The Gorgas only stop whining about Teresa when they engage in their second storyline - humiliating Antonia. 

This is exactly right. All these people force their children into the ugly reality spotlight then scream OFF LIMITS when someone dares to say something that could be conceived as negative. What they’re really trying to do is paint themselves as protective parents when they’re really exploiting them. 

• Like 7
9 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Melissa continues to showcase her lack of class: the castle is creepy. Are you kidding me? Its lovely, the rooms are all so pretty. Melissa is creepy.

Truth be told, all of these gaudy bourgeois Jersey bimbos made comments about the castle and the decor...not enough bling and over the top furniture for them.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, RedInk said:

This is exactly right. All these people force their children into the ugly reality spotlight then scream OFF LIMITS when someone dares to say something that could be conceived as negative. What they’re really trying to do is paint themselves as protective parents when they’re really exploiting them. 

I have to disagree. Having them shoot the kids playing or interacting with their parents is one thing, but it is another thing to attack a minor child on camera. We all know what kind of reponse Teresa would have had if anyone, especially Melissa, had done the same to one of her precious daughters. Bravo probably should have edited this out but it did expose how low Teresa can go.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

I also see the same thing, except it also happens when Margaret is within earshot or involved.  Then, it seems like Melissa backs off from Jennifer.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I have to disagree. Having them shoot the kids playing or interacting with their parents is one thing, but it is another thing to attack a minor child on camera. We all know what kind of reponse Teresa would have had if anyone, especially Melissa, had done the same to one of her precious daughters. Bravo probably should have edited this out but it did expose how low Teresa can go.

Melissa did counter with the example of Gabriella's soccer. That's been an issue for years. But Tre wouldn't hear it. It's always bugged me about Tre that she can dish it, but she can't take it. 

But I agree that this exchange added nothing and should have been edited out.

And while I'm talking about Melissa, what happened to her face in the talking heads where she's wearing the bustier? Looks like she got the buccal fat removal, and it aged her 10 years. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Melissa did counter with the example of Gabriella's soccer. That's been an issue for years. But Tre wouldn't hear it. It's always bugged me about Tre that she can dish it, but she can't take it. 

And while I'm talking about Melissa, what happened to her face in the talking heads where she's wearing the bustier? Looks like she got the buccal fat removal, and it aged her 10 years. 

They've all overdone the cosmetic stuff...it's like an addiction with them.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Regarding the comment from Teresa about Antonia, I agree - it should not have been said, in the first place and secondl, it should have been edited out.  This is classic Teresa, who more often than not, doesn't think things through before she answers questions.

In my opinion, Rachel Fuda never should have asked the question about the Gorga/Guidice kids.  The women constantly say the kids are off-limits, so why would Rachel ask such a leading question about the kids?

I'm absolutely not defending Teresa, but I think that what she was trying to say was that Milania's feelings were very hurt that her cousin wasn't at her Sweet 16 and so Milania is holding some resentment or bad feelings toward Antonia.  Again, the response to the question could have and shoud have been worded differently, but we're dealing with Teresa here.

Teresa did not really get a chance to complete her sentence before Melissa jumped in and all over Teresa.  Of course, Melissa should defend her daughter and voice the legitimate reason why Antonia didn't go to the party, but maybe she should have let Teresa finish her comment before going in on Teresa.  

I'm seriously just so over the Gorga family squabble and the rest of these women trying to perpetuate it with leading questions, nasty remarks and stupid innuendo.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
18 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I’m definitely not agreeing with attacks on children (although I’m not sure what Teresa was going to actually say), but I just don’t think you can opt to showcase your kids in their most vulnerable moments (like singing a song about missing their uncle, crying about their incarcerated father) and talk about their difficulties in school or with online bullying or how they’re reeling from infidelity AND say the kids are “off limits.” It’s just something that bugs me, personally. 

• Like 17
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Buccal fat removal and cheek fillers (which she already had). Also more lip fillers. She looks bad. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Marge realize she bought Marge Sr. a $2000 necklace? 

I will always remember and never forget Teresa in Venice literally running around the shopping arcades screaming about Channel...the French design house in Italy. She was low key shopping this trip and I for one was disappointed.

That trip was funny. I remember Joe complaining about Tre coming all the way to Italy to go to “Chanel’s.” He also told everyone on the bus to act civilized which made Caroline laugh her head off.

Now it’s all about fighting within the group. They all gossip, then repeat the gossip because they “need to be honest with their friends.”

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
28 minutes ago, RedInk said:

I’m definitely not agreeing with attacks on children (although I’m not sure what Teresa was going to actually say), but I just don’t think you can opt to showcase your kids in their most vulnerable moments (like singing a song about missing their uncle, crying about their incarcerated father) and talk about their difficulties in school or with online bullying or how they’re reeling from infidelity AND say the kids are “off limits.” It’s just something that bugs me, personally. 

Point well made...

• Like 4

Marge's Rat brought up the kids. Agree that Teresa should have just ignored her. But lying bitch Melissa flat out lied to Joe over the phone. Teresa didn't say "no, the kids don't get along". Teresa said well, they did. Then went on to say but Antonia didn't show up for Melania. She was cut off by Melissa but it was clear to me she was saying now she just doesn't know what's going on. Clearly she thinks Joe and Melissa are the ones causing the problems. I would like to know if Antonia reached out to Melania directly and let her know why she wouldn't be able to be there and offer to take her out to celebrate another time. If she did something like that, I think they are good. If that didn't happen then I think the problems are shitty parents Joe and Melissa interfering. Which would be a shame, since those two were very close and Melania was there for Antonia's 16th. 

Why didn't Ratface ask Melissa? hmm Melissa was right there by her on the bus and she's friends with Melissa. 

Melissa had some nerve bringing up Kathy! Joe and Melissa came on the show with Kathy, her husband & Rosie to band together to stab Teresa in the back and turn the knife every chance they got. They were family that was so close with each other. Yet as soon as Kathy was fired from the show, Melissa and Joe couldn't cut them out of their lives fast enough! At least Teresa didn't pretend for over a year to be close with Kathy. 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Chalby said:

I know I might be in the minority, but I feel like Melissa is more genuine than Teresa. 

• Like 15
1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

I know I might be in the minority, but I feel like Melissa is more genuine than Teresa. 

I agree with you. Neither of them are very authentic and the combined IQ between the two of them….

That being said (full disclosure - I think Tre is dumber than a sack of rocks, Joe has one less rock in that sack and Melissa two less and all 3 it they are all idiots  - they are all dumber than a sack of rocks)

I can’t stand Tre or Joe, but I do think that Melissa repeatedly said, “I don’t want to go there, it’s your weekend “ was maybe her way of try to not create drama (even it her intent was to create drama. She did repeatedly said and was trying to be non reactive - that but then Tre responded to the question about their children getting along and the 3rd word out of Tre’s mouth was Antonia… - I can’t stand any of these 3 Gorga’s. 
When Melissa tried to explain that Gabriella has all these competitive sports which create scheduling conflicts - Teresa - not saying “I’m not going for tit for tat” - what that does mean in English? Teresa doesn’t understand English vs, Euros.

It really appears that the whole Melissa and Joe Not going to Teresa’s wedding was a story line. Which is probably true as they need  money to pay their debts.

Even if that is probably true, Melissa was actually trying not to react to anything-  but I totally get her  “now it’s Antonia?” 

All of these 3 adults are the awful, but IMHO Teresa always deflects and nothing is ever her responsibility.

I’m really annoyed that they have more fake money than my real money

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 8
  • LOL 4

My goodness. I actually stopped watching this show for some time. Then, I decided to give it another shot. It's not any better. Tre's lack of accountability for her actions is inexcusable in a functioning adult.  It's not cute. And Melissa's participation in the back and forth doesn't help. I can't go down the road of Melissa vs Theresa because they both suck. 

It's not entertaining.  I give up. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
12 minutes ago, ichbin said:

https://twitter.com/beverlybroccoli/status/1648506648800169986?cxt=HHwWhMDUuYOE1uAtAAAA

I think the reunion is taping tomorrow.  I have watched the Melissa/Joe victim act for too many years.  I hope to that Teresa comes prepared this time, not because she is a saint but because Melissa is no better. 

Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

Yes, Andy confirmed that the reunion is tomorrow on last night's WWHL. I hope Tre and Melissa tear each other apart and finally admit they've never been able to stand each other. 

I can't stand them either. 

All three of them are aholes

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yes, Andy confirmed that the reunion is tomorrow on last night's WWHL. I hope Tre and Melissa tear each other apart and finally admit they've never been able to stand each other. 

I can't stand them either. 

My only curiosity about the reunion (at this point) is-will Frank and/or Paul be there?  And, will they finally have it out over who's getting to keep receiving a Bravo paycheck Dolores?

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, bosawks said:

This endless family argument, like most endless family arguments, is stupid.

But with these three that stupidity is compounded by their intrinsic stupidity creating a black hole of stupidity.  I'm surprised my tv doesn't get sucked into the vortex.

I'd say get a new storyline but there is no way those three are capable of learning new lines.

Stoopid is as stoopid does.  TM Forrest Gump.

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Andy is such a ……

Dumbass??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, JKL845 said:

Marge's Rat brought up the kids. Agree that Teresa should have just ignored her. But lying bitch Melissa flat out lied to Joe over the phone. Teresa didn't say "no, the kids don't get along". Teresa said well, they did. Then went on to say but Antonia didn't show up for Melania. She was cut off by Melissa but it was clear to me she was saying now she just doesn't know what's going on. Clearly she thinks Joe and Melissa are the ones causing the problems. I would like to know if Antonia reached out to Melania directly and let her know why she wouldn't be able to be there and offer to take her out to celebrate another time. If she did something like that, I think they are good. If that didn't happen then I think the problems are shitty parents Joe and Melissa interfering. Which would be a shame, since those two were very close and Melania was there for Antonia's 16th. 

Why didn't Ratface ask Melissa? hmm Melissa was right there by her on the bus and she's friends with Melissa. 

Melissa had some nerve bringing up Kathy! Joe and Melissa came on the show with Kathy, her husband & Rosie to band together to stab Teresa in the back and turn the knife every chance they got. They were family that was so close with each other. Yet as soon as Kathy was fired from the show, Melissa and Joe couldn't cut them out of their lives fast enough! At least Teresa didn't pretend for over a year to be close with Kathy. 

This whole family is a hot mess. They need family counseling.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Nah, Teresa is 100% genuine; she is genuinely unintelligent, genuinely incapable of nuance, and genuinely unable to think before she speaks, admit wrong or take responsibility. She is who she is. 
Melissa does not have one authentic bone in her body. We have watched her over all these seasons literally morph from one person to another in her desperate attempt to be a “star”. 🎼On display, on display, on display🎼The only thing that has remained constant is her hatred for Teresa. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Melissa is bringing up Kathy (Teresa and Joe's first cousin) because she is not on the show to contest what she might say. Joe Wakile, Kathy's son was asked on social media recently (because of the Gorgas not going to Teresa’s wedding) if the Gorgas were invited to his sister's wedding which took place in February 2021. He said: "Lmao we cut those farm animals out of our life years ago. That's why they weren't in attendance." It seems that Joseph is still miffed at how his mother and aunt were treated per the article on the link below. The Gorgas stopped talking to them after they left the show because they were not useful to them anymore.

https://screenrant.com/rhonj-joseph-wakile-melissa-joe-gorga-farm-animals/

Screenshot_20230420_115147_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Stoopid is as stoopid does.  TM Forrest Gump.

Dumbass??

Andy finds them all hilarious.  He didn’t grow up with the likes of them.  He thinks funny is cute.  It isn’t, and they are not funny or cute.  Those “wife beater” t- shirts that Joe wears are long gone, but he thinks he looks menacing in them and compensates for his shortness.  No class.  Melissa thought this show would make her a star.  It didn’t.  She’s average.  Those lips did her no favors either.  Now, they are giving her a cheating storyline to keep her.  Not working, just reaching.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

My husband and I visited Dublin in 2018 so I am excited about the Bachelorette Party, even if it is for Teresa, whom I cannot stand.  My husband clears the room when I watch this show because he has better taste than me, but I paused it when I heard Delores tell the group they were going to Powerscourt.  We visited Powerscourt Estate and I was so excited to just see it and show it to my husband (probably with the tv on mute).

Imagine my disappointment when they ended up in a glorified food court in the middle of Dublin.  ugh.  bummer.  But they probably couldn't film at any prestigious locations because they are loud and rude and inconsiderate tourists.  

this show is the equivalent of reading on the toilet.    

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Nah, Teresa is 100% genuine; she is genuinely unintelligent, genuinely incapable of nuance, and genuinely unable to think before she speaks, admit wrong or take responsibility. She is who she is. 
Melissa does not have one authentic bone in her body. We have watched her over all these seasons literally morph from one person to another in her desperate attempt to be a “star”. 🎼On display, on display, on display🎼The only thing that has remained constant is her hatred for Teresa. 

Yes there was a big difference in Melissa’s first season vs now. She threw out a lot of little insults in her talking heads “we pay our bills” ……etc Now she constantly acts like her and Joe are wounded and she’ll tear up but I think she’s full of shit.

The Wakiles had an ax to grind with Teresa too. Nonno and Kathy’s mom had fallen out and I don’t think there was any love lost, I remember when Teresa was sentenced, Kathy and Ritchie were holding back smiles. But at least Teresa didn’t use them the way Joe and Melissa did.

• Like 9

Half the time I don't understand what these bitches are arguing about so I'll critique their dinner outfits instead-

Margaret - Boho chic, what a surprise. Way to switch it up for once, Marge.

Jennifer Fessler - Snowflake earrings and a peppermint blazer. Merry Christmas.

Jennifer - The word Versace doesn't hide the fact your going to dinner in a sweatshirt and not much else.

Rachel - Thigh high boots and strapless mini - is she soliciting on Dublin streets after dinner?

Teresa - Never gets a pass from me, but since it's her party, I'll let it go.

Danielle - White jeans and a green top. Safe choice.

Delores - Love the white wrap dress!

Melissa - Maybe she'll attract a leprechaun with that green velour jumpsuit who will pay her debts with his pot o' gold.

Boogawolf!

• LOL 9
On 4/18/2023 at 9:41 PM, nichelle said:

Tre was happy to answer and throw her niece under the bus. "They were close but Antonia...." blah, blah, blah. While I wish she had let Tre finish her sentence, I can relate to Melissa not wanting her to get out a negative comment. 

I don't think that Teresa is smart enough to know what's actually coming out of her mouth when she says stupid shit like that. If she had any self-control or more than two brain cells that are fighting each other for dear life, she wouldn't have fucked that up like she did. 🙄

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
14 hours ago, wallies said:

Danielle - White jeans and a green top. Safe choice.

Am I the only one who thinks white is old lady dressy jeans? It's the go to look for my mom/aunts and thier friends (in thier 70s).

• Like 1

The Wakile flashback made me remember vaguely some horrific thing that Richie did/said. Reading that his son called the Gorgas "animals" instantly triggered a "but your father, though" reaction. Anybody remember? Something vile.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Am I the only one who thinks white is old lady dressy jeans? It's the go to look for my mom/aunts and thier friends (in thier 70s).

Yeah, I wasn't impressed either but white jeans certainly aren't as bad as some of the other ladies...

• Like 1
On 4/19/2023 at 8:34 PM, TheCouchPotato said:

I agree. If I had to be locked in a room with either Melissa or Teresa I'd pick Melissa in a heartbeat. Maybe she fakes it better but she does seem to be the more reasonable one and more fun to be around.

Teresa never should have brought up Antonia in a negative light. Had it been reversed and it was Melissa saying that Antonia was hurt that Milania didn't show up for her party, Teresa would have lost her mind. Melissa should have just told Teresa it was her own fault that she scheduled the party for a day that Antonia had a cheer competition, just like Teresa complained that Melissa scheduled her wedding for a day when Teresa was 8 months pregnant (even though the wedding date was already set before anyone knew Teresa was pregnant). Teresa should have been a good aunt and moved the date to one that was more convenient for Antonia.

Danielle is Teresa Jr, but with a few  more brain cells to rub together. It's going to be hilarious when she gets more of a fan following and a big head and Teresa turns on her.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

5 minutes ago, ww92 said:

I agree. If I had to be locked in a room with either Melissa or Teresa I'd pick Melissa in a heartbeat. Maybe she fakes it better but she does seem to be the more reasonable one and more fun to be around.

Teresa never should have brought up Antonia in a negative light. Had it been reversed and it was Melissa saying that Antonia was hurt that Milania didn't show up for her party, Teresa would have lost her mind. Melissa should have just told Teresa it was her own fault that she scheduled the party for a day that Antonia had a cheer competition, just like Teresa complained that Melissa scheduled her wedding for a day when Teresa was 8 months pregnant (even though the wedding date was already set before anyone knew Teresa was pregnant). Teresa should have been a good aunt and moved the date to one that was more convenient for Antonia.

Danielle is Teresa Jr, but with a few  more brain cells to rub together. It's going to be hilarious when she gets more of a fan following and a big head and Teresa turns on her.

But Melania, Teresa and Louie went to Antonia's Sweet 16.

7 hours ago, wallies said:

Yeah, I wasn't impressed either but white jeans certainly aren't as bad as some of the other ladies...

The white jeans trend comes and go, so it's not only an old woman's trend.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

But Melania, Teresa and Louie went to Antonia's Sweet 16.

If it worked out that they were free that day and went, great. What should have happened (if they were a normal, reasonable family) is that Teresa should  have let Melissa know what day they  were thinking of having the party and mentioning that Milania really wanted Antonia there. Then Melissa could have checked the calendar and said we're free and I'm saving the date or she can't go that day, she has a cheer competition that she cannot miss or she'll be thrown off the team, then  offering  up some other dates to see if those would work for Teresa. They could then find a date that worked for both or, if not possible, Melissa could have offered to host something on a different date just for the two girls to do something fun.

But they're not a normal family and no one is reasonable so no one is willing to compromise or let anything go.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, ww92 said:

If it worked out that they were free that day and went, great. What should have happened (if they were a normal, reasonable family) is that Teresa should  have let Melissa know what day they  were thinking of having the party and mentioning that Milania really wanted Antonia there. Then Melissa could have checked the calendar and said we're free and I'm saving the date or she can't go that day, she has a cheer competition that she cannot miss or she'll be thrown off the team, then  offering  up some other dates to see if those would work for Teresa. They could then find a date that worked for both or, if not possible, Melissa could have offered to host something on a different date just for the two girls to do something fun.

But they're not a normal family and no one is reasonable so no one is willing to compromise or let anything go.

I don't doubt Milania's Sweet 16 party was announced and invitations were sent months before. Melissa can save the excuses. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

I don't doubt Milania's Sweet 16 party was announced and invitations were sent months before. Melissa can save the excuses. 

I doubt Melissa is in charge of choosing the dates for cheer competitions. And I doubt that  Teresa would have told Miliania she'd have to skip her competition and lose her spot  on a team in order to attend Antonia's party if the roles were reversed. They can both save the stupid excuses and act like reasonable adults and teach their children to do the same.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2