Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The conversation around Heather's enigmatic black eye continues; the husbands take a seat on the couch to share their perspectives on the ladies' drama; the women open up about Jen's guilty plea and the status of their friendships.

Airdate: 02.01.2023

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, b2H said:

Trying to talk myself into watching it.

It was boring.

Heather and Meredith’s support of Jen Shah is baffling.

So Jen and Coach were asking for money from people for their legal expenses. One of the Angie’s gave them money. 

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 3

I hate watched this. More about Heather and Whitney’s non-relationship, did not watch the creeper husbands part, more Jen and Heather and Meredith still defending her. But I did like Andy drilling Meredith about her defense of Jen. That was awesome. 
This reunion could have only been one part, not a whole lot happened this season. I hope they bring in the two Angie’s and Danna next season. They need new House Ho’s on this show. 

• Like 12

Time to call it and pull the sheet over this franchise.  

The only interesting things to come out of part two was that Angie H. donated to Jen's defense fund and how all of them seemed to be more than willing to throw Coach under the bus.

At least Mary got sneaked in via a flashback appearance.  

My final take is that there isn't one of them who comes off either genuine or likable at this point.  Oh, and that John needs to do something different with his hair because that spiked up thinning and receding mess on his head does him no favor!

• Like 11
  • Love 3

So that’s 45 minutes of my life I won’t get back.

The show needs to go.  Bravo is trying to find other women to include.  These four are so deeply toxic, they should all go to their separate corners and never come out, ever again.  The franchise as a whole is awful, but this particular segment of it is a don’t-see, ranking right up there with NJ, ATL, and BH.  

I won’t be back for another season.  This wasn’t even mediocre.  It was awful and it’s time, just as it has been with Dallas and several of the others, for these people to go away.  There was a time I wanted to know what happened next after the reunion.  I don’t care enough about these women.  Period.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Wish I could recall her exact words, but Lisa described someone with npd when talking about how Jen treated her - almost as if she’d read it in a book. One narcissist describing another? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I don’t know what Meredith is trying to do but she looks like a fool. 

Jen didn’t care if she was guilty or not she’s a psycho. Her and Coach both suck. They are both guilty dbags.

The husbands are so meh. So Justin is basically not working at all anymore.

Heather really is trying to be a victim.

I too am kind of over the housewife shows but there’s honestly never anything else on it seems and if I’m bored and drunk they are good to watch lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7

Yeah, they need to call this one.  It’s a goner.

I’m really surprised to be saying this, but the only one of those four that I can even tolerate is Lisa.  However, I feel resentment over having had to listen to her “sing” again.  

The one positive of this unnecessarily long reunion was that Andy FINALLY drilled down on something and didn’t let up once he felt a little resistance.  Meredith is totally full of shit and nobody’s buying her “good friend” act.  

So long, suckers!  I’m so glad I’ll never hear Whitney’s toddler voice again, or Jen’s shrieking, or Meredith’s nasal-y, condescending speeches.  Good riddance.  

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

So long, suckers!  I’m so glad I’ll never hear Whitney’s toddler voice again, or Jen’s shrieking, or Meredith’s nasal-y, condescending speeches.  Good riddance.  

Or be subjected to seeing Wonder Boy Brooks Marks and his fabulous NASA inspired track suits. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

When Andy asked Heather if she held Whitney to a higher standard than Jen and she proudly proclaimed that yes, she holds Whitney to a high standard and Jen to a low one - and that's that. Like that's some kind of great explanation of her hypocrisy in how much she allows Jen to abuse her, while Whitney and she have what seems to be one argument and that's it, she's cut off forever. 

Again makes me think Jen must, must, must have something she's holding over Meredith and Heather. Andy did ask if Meredith was scared of Jen coming after her, Meredith froze and Whitney was nodding from the other couch. So I'm convinced there's something there. I just can't come up with any other even remotely reasonable explanation otherwise.

At the end Andy was trying to pin down on why Heather is still supporting Jen and she said, I'm not going to go all mean girl because people online think I should, or something like that. Then she added "I've gone this far down the road" with Jen and she's not going to quit on her now. Whitney looked kind of gut-punched by that. Like Heather is willing to go to any lengths to preserve some kind of relationship with Jen, but Whitney? She's dead to her.

In all the makeups/breakups we've seen over the years on the HWs shows, this rearranging of alliances has been the oddest and most inexplicable I can think of.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I don't think any reality shows can last now because everyone's too media savvy. Most of the top Housewives shows were a mess these last seasons because everyone's being super careful about what they say. Even when they have moments of true honesty-usually when drunk- they quickly backpedal or doublespeak their way out of it. Throw in real life crimes, and the viewers are constantly having to guess and fill in the blanks. It all makes for a frustrating watch.  If they could stop trying to manufacture the drama and cast actual friends who have fun together & have interesting lives, they might save the franchise, but every season it gets more negative and fake.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I'm going to be honest and say that Bravo and Andy Cohen no longer is in tune with the majority of the viewers anymore.

I think the pandemic has made people less enthralled with drama and fighting...and the housewives and Bravo don't understand that they need to adjust course.

No way would I believe these 4 are friends in real life anymore after 3 seasons.  I could believe Lisa/Meredith were once friends (the hot mic moment was Lisa being hurt/frustrated with Meredith not being her friend...and I think Meredith shut her out because she knew Lisa was a surface friend).

Heather and Whitney were genuine in the 1st 2 seasons...and now that friendship is over.  I think this drama was partly manufactured for story..and then became reality.  Obviously the two didn't watch Rhony in season 3 when Jill pulled that drama stunt with Bethenny..this damaging their friendship forever.

With that said, Coach Shah was involved in the fraud..but covered his tracks...and I think Meredith is afraid her buried bones will be exposed by Jen Shah so she's pretending to support her..imho

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Like 15
14 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So I guess no one here will be buying Bad Mormon? 😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe if it's in the 50 cent bin. Or the library.

13 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Who is care bear?

Is it Whitney's husband? You can see those chompers from space.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 12

What does jens sentence have to do with Meredith's thoughts on the guilty plea? So, if she gets 1 year instead of 10 she is less guilty? Stand by Jen and maybe she'll report for prison in a custom orange onesie by Brooksie? All the criminals will be snatching up that generic crap!! LOL

Heather is praying fervently that her family takes major offense to her book (and voices it publicly). It makes her novella come off as shocking and risky. Gasp! Exposing the church of never before known secrets. Also the reason behind the (maybe true) drop about the church suing her.

Whitney's vague story and claim of full block out of years of abuse (that continued into her teens)...leaves me skeptical. It's particularly interesting to me that she only uses one word to describe it. Just generic "abuse/I was abused" every time. Her brother and her husband were so mild about it. The horrific ordeals you'd have to go through to block it all out for years and years should have the people who love you shocked, angry, gutted, distraught...its not a casual conversation.  Just my observations. Sad for Whitney, and any child, that suffers through mistreatment.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Dear Meredith:  The real underdogs in Jen Shah’s fraud are the victims.                

I can’t imagine why Heather and Meredith didn’t agree to contribute to Jen’s defense fund since they are her supporters and can afford a donation.  Heather said she didn’t contribute because  “No, I can’t do that to my family”. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Part two helped put me to sleep last night and doesn’t seem like I need to watch the last 25 minutes. I am slightly interested in Coach Shah and if he knew and was part of Jens crimes. He did come off like a genuine caring man but it never made sense that someone like that would be with crazy Jen.

I noticed Justin’s teeth too. Oh and thanks Brqvo for another rewatch of him and Whitney covered in mud while he slaps her ass. I don’t mean to sound callous but this isn’t the place for Whitneys trauma.

Merediths vocal fry is worse when she is spouting nonsense. Nobody cares.

Lisa is okay but I don’t believe she really cares about any of her cast mates. 

I do think Heather dumping Whitney was rather shitty. Especially since she kissed Jens ass all season. Also she needs a new phrase for next season. Not ride or die. Maybe film together or not film together? Shit or quit?  I don’t know but I was sick of her by seasons end.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 2/2/2023 at 9:52 AM, Pop Tart said:

When Andy asked Heather if she held Whitney to a higher standard than Jen and she proudly proclaimed that yes, she holds Whitney to a high standard and Jen to a low one - and that's that. Like that's some kind of great explanation of her hypocrisy in how much she allows Jen to abuse her, while Whitney and she have what seems to be one argument and that's it, she's cut off forever. 

Again makes me think Jen must, must, must have something she's holding over Meredith and Heather. Andy did ask if Meredith was scared of Jen coming after her, Meredith froze and Whitney was nodding from the other couch. So I'm convinced there's something there. I just can't come up with any other even remotely reasonable explanation otherwise.

At the end Andy was trying to pin down on why Heather is still supporting Jen and she said, I'm not going to go all mean girl because people online think I should, or something like that. Then she added "I've gone this far down the road" with Jen and she's not going to quit on her now. Whitney looked kind of gut-punched by that. Like Heather is willing to go to any lengths to preserve some kind of relationship with Jen, but Whitney? She's dead to her.

In all the makeups/breakups we've seen over the years on the HWs shows, this rearranging of alliances has been the oddest and most inexplicable I can think of.

Even when they showed the hot tub clip, where Jenn was talking all this crap about Heather, she still inexplicably will support her. I truly don't get it. I don't even care about these women, but if I was in Whitney's shoes I would be really hurt by that. 

It's a low bar when Lisa is your favorite 😂

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Heather said she didn’t contribute because  “No, I can’t do that to my family”. 

But it's OK to be a smug mean girl, get blackout drunk, cavort half-naked on TV, and lie about how you got a shiner. And presumably trash your family in a money-grabbing book. All righty then.

Dear Meredith:  The real underdogs in Jen Shah’s fraud are the victims.

And Meredith hated Jen for how she mocked Brooks in social media. What happened to those feelings?

Let's crown Meredith and Heather Twin Queens Hypocrisy and Disingenuous.

Jen is a coward and bully who needs sycophants to function. I still think Bravo asked Meredith and Heather to kiss Jen's ass so that Jen would show up and cooperate with production. If she pitched a fit and flounced out during a scene, her sycophants could keep it going with their inane "she's going through so much" and "she's innocent until proved guilty" blather.

Which they dutifully did, only to have Andy turn on them and grill them about their behavior at the reunion. They were both clearly surprised and their usual gaslighting skills failed them as they struggled to respond. Heather's real tears at the end were distress and embarrassment that she had squandered her once-favored position on the show. She got called out by the boss on TV and had nowhere to hide.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I was surprised Andy asked the women about Coach's possible knowledge or involvement in the fraud. Seems risky to make those kind of judgments publicly, unless Coach signed a contract that said he couldn't sue about anything shown on the show.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 7

I was surprised at Andy's relentlessly questioning Meredith about her change of attitude towards Jen. Good for him. He usually lets things drop to quickly when he's not getting a response he wants but he kept on her. Meredith was really skating around her answers. I think Jen has some dirt on her. 

Heather was another one. Rehearsed answers about the black eye. She cries and says she's so embarrassed hoping that will get her off the hook. Well, it did, sort of. 

I like Lisa's husband John. He doesn't give a rat's ass about any of this BS and is not afraid to call someone out on their behavior. Looking at you, Seth. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 9
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I was surprised at Andy's relentlessly questioning Meredith about her change of attitude towards Jen. Good for him. He usually lets things drop to quickly when he's not getting a response he wants but he kept on her. Meredith was really skating around her answers. I think Jen has some dirt on her. 

Heather was another one. Rehearsed answers about the black eye. She cries and says she's so embarrassed hoping that will get her off the hook. Well, it did, sort of. 

I like Lisa's husband John. He doesn't give a rat's ass about any of this BS and is not afraid to call someone out on their behavior. Looking at you, Seth. 

Other that one moment of Andy grilling Meredith...Lisa was basically the only one to call out both of those ladies throughout these 2 parts.  Heather backstage was caught off guard by it, which I'm curious why because Lisa has always had Heather's number ,(honor girl what, bad weather, etc).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Theory:

Jen financed or invested large sums of her illegally obtained fortune in Heather's Beauty Lab and in the Brooks Marks brand, and they happily accepted the money without question. I think they are scared that if Jen makes it public knowledge, they will be investigated and possibly accused of money laundering or worse.

Either that or she has some kind of dirt on them that would take them down. Did she hire private investigators for spite after finding out that Meredith had?

Did she start an instagram page called "SethsTaintXPosed"?

Their loyalty makes no sense -even ANDY realized that

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jen financed or invested large sums of her illegally obtained fortune in Heather's Beauty Lab and in the Brooks Marks brand, and they happily accepted the money without question. I think they are scared that if Jen makes it public knowledge, they will be investigated and possibly accused of money laundering or worse.

100% Yessss!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jen financed or invested large sums of her illegally obtained fortune in Heather's Beauty Lab and in the Brooks Marks brand, and they happily accepted the money without question.

Wouldn't the feds have uncovered these transactions? They spent a several years investigating, which would have included forensic accounting.

I suppose it's possible that Coach and/or Jen invested with legally acquired funds, but Meredith and Heather don't want anyone to know. I mean, Meredith ragged on Lisa for crowd funding.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ok. I realize this is not a hot take. But it was really jarring watching the flashbacks to last season’s ride-or-die alliances and feuds, and then Andy trying to question all of them because every freakin’ alliance flip-flopped this season. And to make up for lost time, Angie H and Jen went from their ShahXposed battle I somehow Angie H was the only one who funded Jen’s trial fees?!? Was this Angie H’s way of trying to buy her way onto the show, just like the way Angie K tried to buy her way on by “funding” Coach’s party—but then of course they went the other way of friends to enemies? But all of the rest of the flip-flopped alliances (Heather-Whitney, Meredith-Jen, Meredith-Lisa, etc.) were just wild. I still don’t understand why Heather and Meredith are still standing by Jen. If it’s just a matter of needing a new BFF because they got dumped by Whitney and Lisa respectively, who are now friends (which is a whole other dynamic I don’t get because Whitney is STILL insistent that one of the things that ruined her relationship with Heather is that Heather didn’t admit to hearing the rumors about Lisa that Whitney just kept repeating), then why don’t Meredith and Heather decide to be BFFs now and keep Jen out of it? I’m as perplexed as Andy was about all of it—every damn “friendship” on this show doesn’t make sense. You know, Mary Crosby probably had the right idea to just sit around alone in her hoarder’s closet and try not to build a connection with any of them.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Isn't the real mystery of this show how Meredith can have such consistently terrible taste in clothes? Doesn't she have a stylist? And if so, why does her stylist hate her? 

Heather, you blew it. Your story about being a cagey mofo because of "guilt and shame" sounded like a bs excuse combined with hype for your book. Not believable. AS others have said, it's very hard to believe you're embarrassed about anything based on your behavior this season, so the idea that a black eye was the thing that put you over the edge is really a bridge too far for me. But, on the bright side, I don't give a crap.

Lisa Barlow is the mvp of the show.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I was convinced that she only wore that velour velvet monstrosity to  the reunion because it was a Brooks Marks original. Seriously, why else would she wear something so hideous and unflattering (unless lopsided boobs was the look she was going for)? I was wrong. From shopyourtv.com:

mere.jpg?v=1672744040

Details...

Actor:Meredith Marks

Show:Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Episode:"Season 3 Reunion"

Brand Product :Alexandre Vauthier Ruched Velvet Mini Dress

Buy: Neiman Marcus

Get it second hand:eBay

I still think it looks like a Project Runway fail. So. Much. Ruching.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It's another modern day get-off-the-hook statement, along with threats of suicide.  "I felt ashamed. ."  "Oh no! You shouldn't feel that!"  Well I disagree - she should.

7 hours ago, Jel said:

Isn't the real mystery of this show how Meredith can have such consistently terrible taste in clothes? Doesn't she have a stylist? And if so, why does her stylist hate her? 

@Salacious Kittybeat me to it - isn't Brooks Marks her stylist?  I don't think he hates her, but she should know better than to be styled by a 22 year old "child"!  (Her assessment of him, not mine) 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Jel said:

She's a good looking woman with the kind of figure that can wear almost anything...unfortunately she does just that.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
On 2/3/2023 at 9:30 PM, SweetieDarling said:

I was convinced that she only wore that velour velvet monstrosity to  the reunion because it was a Brooks Marks original. Seriously, why else would she wear something so hideous and unflattering (unless lopsided boobs was the look she was going for)? I was wrong. From shopyourtv.com:

mere.jpg?v=1672744040

Details...

Actor:Meredith Marks

Show:Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Episode:"Season 3 Reunion"

Brand Product :Alexandre Vauthier Ruched Velvet Mini Dress

Buy: Neiman Marcus

Get it second hand:eBay

I still think it looks like a Project Runway fail. So. Much. Ruching.

I don’t think it was the dress that made her boobs look lopsided—I think it’s just that she has lopsided boobs. I think they looked even worse in one of this year’s in the moment/talking heads looks, where she’s wearing a tight tan leather dress and the nipples are going like ↩️  ↗️. And remember last year’s talking head outfit made her look like she was wearing a breastplate—her right looked like Barbie, and her left looked like Ken. It’s not unusual for the girls to be different sizes, though hers seems to be more of a botched boob job. Anywhooo, her boobs were going to look like this no matter what she wore, so maybe the asymmetrical waistline was an attempt to make up the difference? But there’s no way Brooks Marks is able to make something this complicated!! So far it seems that he just buys premade sweat suits and slaps his tape onto them—maybe snipping off a sleeve or something first.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5