Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I can honestly see where she likes the dress - it is the color they apparently were told to wear, and accentuates her waist.  If she wore it to a party where she was moving around all night people would probably like it.  And Brooks Marks could only construct something like this in his dreams 😄. When I made a joke about him being her "stylist" I just meant he gave her bad advice on the dress she picked 😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2023 at 5:50 PM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 02.01.2023

It's finally over!

Whitney didn't reveal the kind of abuse. Shocker! And she didn't confront her abuser. But she is surprised the women and the viewers questioned it, or criticized her.

How hypocritical of Heather to feel embarrassed about blacking out when it's obvious she is a good time girl, and she made it really obvious on the show. 

It seems Jen trashed everybody,  including Heather, her good friend behind the scenes. 

Jen told Lisa in a message that there are ZERO victims, and if she knows otherwise, she should send the info to her lawyers!

Marlo of the Atlanta HWs paid for airline tickets and hotels in order to go to South Africa to campaign to become a HW. It seems the two Angies are doing the same (and probably other HWs), paying for parties, for Jen's legal fees, etc. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I understood the abuse not being a great storyline when no details are given, but my guess is Whitney is protecting a relative and/or there was sexual abuse that is still too painful to speak about. 

Well your choices are 1. tell all about it for a storyline, 2. say nothing and protect your privacy and look for storylines elsewhere, or 3. hint around and be coy, refuse to give details, and have minimal storyline and people doubting your word.  IMO choosing #3 is stupid, but I guess I'm just not clever enough to be a housewife 😄

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, princelina said:

Well your choices are 1. tell all about it for a storyline, 2. say nothing and protect your privacy and look for storylines elsewhere, or 3. hint around and be coy, refuse to give details, and have minimal storyline and people doubting your word.  IMO choosing #3 is stupid, but I guess I'm just not clever enough to be a housewife 😄

I hear you. My heart goes out to Whitney, but that is all fair enough. 

• Like 2
Just now, RealHousewife said:

I hear you. My heart goes out to Whitney, but that is all fair enough. 

Oh I agree - whether there was abuse or not, she was obviously raised in a family of wackos and has some emotional issues as a result.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 2/1/2023 at 7:10 PM, b2H said:

So that’s 45 minutes of my life I won’t get back.

The show needs to go.  Bravo is trying to find other women to include.  These four are so deeply toxic, they should all go to their separate corners and never come out, ever again.  The franchise as a whole is awful, but this particular segment of it is a don’t-see, ranking right up there with NJ, ATL, and BH.  

Is this show tanking because of the Mormon connection? They are very good at not showing their reality.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
On 2/8/2023 at 8:26 AM, RealHousewife said:

I understood the abuse not being a great storyline when no details are given, but my guess is Whitney is protecting a relative and/or there was sexual abuse that is still too painful to speak about. 

Whitney is caught in a mess.  There's the problem of abuse victims outing their abusers once they realize what truly happened to them. They name family  because they want an apology or acknowledgement it was wrong. But if they're seen with the abuser at a later date, (maybe she still wants to be in the family) they are then accused of inviting the abuse, regardless of their age at the time. They "must have" why else is she talking with her abuser, again. I thought of her father, because she wants his love so much, but he's incapable.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

Is this show tanking because of the Mormon connection? They are very good at not showing their reality.

I don’t think it is because of the Mormon connections. That was one interesting part. 

I feel like several of them are playing “reality TV roles” instead of being themselves.

For me, not one of them was likable this season. Jen Shah is scum.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 2/28/2023 at 2:38 PM, Chalby said:

I doubt it is the Mormon connection.  For me, it isn't my favorite franchise but I stuck with it UNTIL the lack of explanation re the black eye. All of them frankly have gotten too curated.  I stopped watching Whitney's story because the abuse was too much for a reality show.  I also never need to see booze poured down someone's crotch again.  Bringing back Mary is also not cool to me (shysty religion and she is mean).  Apparently there were more reasons than I thought for not watching any longer!  End it and find a more interesting and natural group of women in another city.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Mary Cosby is returning for the new season according to Heather.

Gross

7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Bringing back Mary is also not cool to me (shysty religion and she is mean). 

And she sits in her closet and doesn't participate in half the stuff!  But it's the religion thing I hold against her.  I guess Bravo's not happy without at least one person who could get arrested at any second on their shows 🙄

Edited by princelina
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, princelina said:

And she sits in her closet and doesn't participate in half the stuff!  But it's the religion thing I hold against her. 

Specifically her using religion to manipulate her followers to give her the money they need to pay their mortgages or to just buy food.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Specifically her using religion to manipulate her followers to give her the money they need to bray their mortgages or to just buy food.

Exactly - she's just horrible! 😡

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

In addition to being a con artist, Mary is a racist who openly farts and also attacks her coworkers looks. Surely there are decent, classy women in Salt Lake who wouldn't mind being on the show. Mary's on my list of worst Housewives along with Jen Shah and Brandi Glanville. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
On 3/5/2023 at 12:58 AM, RealHousewife said:

In addition to being a con artist, Mary is a racist who openly farts and also attacks her coworkers looks. Surely there are decent, classy women in Salt Lake who wouldn't mind being on the show. Mary's on my list of worst Housewives along with Jen Shah and Brandi Glanville. 

As I am vociferously agreeing with you I am also cracking up - I didn't realize that she openly farts 😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 6