Type keyword(s) to search

Joy Behar: "So Whaat? Who Caaaares?"

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I've said it before, but hopefully if Joy were to leave the show at the end of the season, she finally publishes that tell-all and throws the dirt out about everyone, including Whoopi (Meg's big defender) and the trash working behind-the-scenes at ABC. If they have no respect for someone who's been working at this show for 20 years with little to no issues, she should treat them with an equal lack of respect.

If and when Joy leaves, I hope the ratings tank and the show gets cancelled.  

• Love 23

Ya think so, not me, but compared to now, yes. Oh listen, you gals should see Joy's stand up....she's hysterical...and very naughty! I adore her. Wish she still did stand-up, but she doesn't have to. I wonder if there is any of her act on you tube somewhere? You younger folk can look for it. Taa Taa.  

• Love 7
On 4/23/2019 at 2:44 AM, atlantaloves said:

You younger folk can look for it. Taa Taa.  

Well, l'm old, but I found this anyway.😂

She mentions The View, John McCain, and how she wants a president with a good sex scandal again 🤤

• Love 8

Joy's appearance on the Donny Deutsch program begins about 18 minutes after the start of the show, and she's on for two segments, along with the rest of his panel.  It was fun.  It's like Hot Topics, but without any screeching interruptions. 

I'm in the central time zone, where it's repeated at 10pm.  For those that might be interested,  Mayor Pete's interviewed afterwards 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Yes, she was great on his show.  I'm wondering if there's a forum for Saturday Night Politics with Donnie Deutsch!!!???  Probably not ...

GIF by South Park

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

How did I miss this tread devoted to JOY!

I absolutely LOVE her!! Even when I disagree with her, I still love her!!

When she was fired fro the show back in the day, I stopped watching.  I only began again because of her.  It is disgraceful that MM is so angry, disrespectful, dismissive, mumbles under her breath about her, and calls her names!  If MM had a real job she would have been transferred/demoted to another department or fired by now.  

I love Joy's quick wit/responses especially when what she says goes over the twit's head.

• Love 17
(edited)
10 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Yes, she was great on his show.  I'm wondering if there's a forum for Saturday Night Politics with Donnie Deutsch!!!???  Probably not ...

She was great. It was almost strange to see Joy sitting there with thoughtful thinking people.  No screaming or childish fits. Nice. 

I'm not Donny's biggest fan. I see him on Nicole Wallace's show. But I've never tuned in to his new show before. Maybe I'll watch next week.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Joy is on Saturday Night Politics with Donny Deutsch MSNBC. 

It's on again at 11 pm.  No description.  So I'm not sure if it's The same episode  with Joy. His show is only on Saturdays, so I think it might be.

Damn my DVR is set to tape anytime Joy is on and it didn’t tape this, and it’s not On Demand. I’ve grown to like Donnie a little from both Morning Joe and Deadline WH.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, pinguina said:

How did I miss this tread devoted to JOY!

I absolutely LOVE her!! Even when I disagree with her, I still love her!!

When she was fired fro the show back in the day, I stopped watching.  I only began again because of her.  It is disgraceful that MM is so angry, disrespectful, dismissive, mumbles under her breath about her, and calls her names!  If MM had a real job she would have been transferred/demoted to another department or fired by now.  

I love Joy's quick wit/responses especially when what she says goes over the twit's head.

I also find Joy delightful. I love that she's so opinionated but still seems kind. I appreciate her intelligence, quick wit, and the fun she brings to the show. I like her authenticity and that she doesn't seem to say things for the sake of playing a part or because it's what people in her party want to hear. 

• Love 17
(edited)

I'd never heard of Donny Deutsch and his show isn't on MSNBC where I live, but I was able to watch online.  How nice for Joy to have a screech-free discussion and be treated with respect for a change.  Ana didn't get much of a chance to talk on Friday.  I wish every Friday would be MM's day off (since there is nobody there to call her baby) so we can have one screech-free day of intelligent discussion each week.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
14 hours ago, deirdra said:

I'd never heard of Donny Deutsch and his show isn't on MSNBC where I live, but I was able to watch online.  How nice for Joy to have a screech-free discussion and be treated with respect for a change

This is what the View should be like.  They have a topic to discuss and the co hosts each give their opinion and the conversation flows naturally.  No name calling. No screeching.  No making the topic about themselves.

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, atlantaloves said:

Oh yeah, I adored her old Headline News Show...it was wonderful, and she was perfect for the format. And and and, Joy got along with everybody.

I think that has a lot to do with Meghan going after Joy so much.  Joy is beloved. Viewers left when she left.   If Meghan leaves viewers will throw a party.  Joy is a likable person. Meghan is not.

• Love 24
5 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Watched First Wives Club for the first time in years and holy crap I forgot how much Bette Midler and Joy look alike 😂

Such a fun movie; I should watch it again.  Retribution!  Joy has commented in the past about people's mistaking for The Divine Miss M.

• Love 8

I tried those glasses on at Lenscrafters yesterday and plan to get some.  They have a wide lens which is great and I liked the look. I'm getting silver frames because im a light blonde and other darker frames look too harsh.  

Joy looks great in them.  

• Love 5

I would watch a show where everyone could give their own opinions in a calm manner, backed up by real facts (not conjecture, not innuendo, no rumors, not trying to influence others to side with you by promoting false claims, etc) and mostly by having all sides represented by intelligent, educated women who truly want the best for the people of this country. I don’t think any of these women, perhaps only Sunny, fit into these parameters. This is not The View that I started watching years ago. THAT show, I really enjoyed. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:

Are Joy's lenses tinted because she's having problems after her surgery? Sorry if this was explained during the show; I haven't been able to watch yet.

All I can contribute is that I had successful cataract surgery recently and the amount of sight restored is remarkable. Sometimes in the beginning it felt like system overload. I’ve been told it takes a while for the brain to catch up. Maybe the studio lights are very bright right now for Joy. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Oh yeah, your eyes are very sensitive to light after that surgery, I had both of my eyes done but months apart and can attest to this.  I am not fond of her new glasses, but I am sure she will get a wardrobe of them! She looks great doesn't she?

• Love 4
(edited)

Orange tint is also supposed to counter-act the blue tint of electronics screens and help improve sleep.

I prefer Joy's "tortoise"shell glasses.  The aviators appear to be riding too high on her face.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On 8/13/2019 at 2:17 PM, lurkerbee said:

Joy is on comedian Judy Gold’s Kill Me Now podcast this week. It’s a two-parter so there will be more next week!

Thanks for the link. Uncensored Joy and Judy are so funny. "Bermuda shorts" made me laugh even though bullying is not funny. But Joy has such comic timing that you can't help yourself. Looking forward to part 2. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

OMG, LOL, I was confused this morning with the peach cake rather than an orange one of Trump.

Took me all day to see it at the end of Erin Burnett to get im-peach-ment!

Edited by maggiemae
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2019 at 12:17 PM, lurkerbee said:

Joy is on comedian Judy Gold’s Kill Me Now podcast this week. It’s a two-parter so there will be more next week!

Hmmm is that why she hasnt been to work lol kidding.  But seriously, does suck when Joys not there

• Love 3