Type keyword(s) to search

Joy Behar: "So Whaat? Who Caaaares?"

• Start Topic

On 2/9/2022 at 10:26 AM, JGraf said:

Am I the only one who sees Joy Behar as irrelevant and past her 5 minutes of fame? Her shrill, conversation ending declarations are beyond tiresome. 

I think she's the best part of the show.  Whoope can go, even Sunny who I used to really love, but Joy, no, she's got to stay!

• Love 19

I don't think I've ever heard Joy "shrilling" or anything that comes close to it. Now, Bitsy or Twatty, on the other hand...

ETA: I mean, look at the title of this thread, that really is Joy's mantra: So Whaat? Who Caaares?

giphy.gif

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 2/9/2022 at 9:26 AM, JGraf said:

Am I the only one who sees Joy Behar as irrelevant and past her 5 minutes of fame? Her shrill, conversation ending declarations are beyond tiresome. 

So you joined here just to say that? And even started a thread about Joy's "retirement" (which I can't find now) with the same comment? Nice try, Meghan. 🤣😂😆

• Applause 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 2

Joy is the true First Lady of The View imo.

Listen, Whoops is an icon. I really respect her talent. Sunny is incredibly smart, does her homework, and I love her on the show. Sara is a sweetheart, and you just want to be her friend. But Joy brings so much heart and laughter. I selfishly want her on as long as possible!

• Applause 1
  • Love 15
On 2/15/2022 at 5:51 PM, CynicalGirl said:

So you joined here just to say that? And even started a thread about Joy's "retirement" (which I can't find now) with the same comment? Nice try, Meghan. 🤣😂😆

Hah!  Living up to your handle....CynicalGirl.  I have no doubt that she's back on this list under another nick.  Like a troll. Lol.

• Love 3
On 2/16/2022 at 10:19 PM, RealHousewife said:

Joy is the true First Lady of The View imo.

Listen, Whoops is an icon. I really respect her talent. Sunny is incredibly smart, does her homework, and I love her on the show. Sara is a sweetheart, and you just want to be her friend. But Joy brings so much heart and laughter. I selfishly want her on as long as possible!

Yes, total agreement.  Joy is the true GodMother. I sure hope she's seen a doctor and will be back tomorrow

• Love 4

I always loved and adnired you Joy! But after finding out you just turned 80! I was stunned and amazed!!!  You're so smart and funny and can hold your own in conversations!! I'm 61 and feel so old can't hardly get up on the morning! Ha! I hope u can go till your 101! (If u want too) LOL

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT!!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I'm taking this story with a large grain of salt, but I figured I'd bring it here:

Ambitious Joy Behar Eyeing Amy Robach's 'GMA' Job As ABC Scrambles To Find Replacement After T.J. Holmes Affair Scandal

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ambitious-joy-behar-eyeing-amy-robach-s-gma-job-as-abc-scrambles-to-find-replacement-after-t-j-holmes-affair-scandal/ar-AA16Xbwo?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b3816a6903754f13acc5b3617557540f

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm taking this story with a large grain of salt, but I figured I'd bring it here:

Ambitious Joy Behar Eyeing Amy Robach's 'GMA' Job As ABC Scrambles To Find Replacement After T.J. Holmes Affair Scandal

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ambitious-joy-behar-eyeing-amy-robach-s-gma-job-as-abc-scrambles-to-find-replacement-after-t-j-holmes-affair-scandal/ar-AA16Xbwo?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b3816a6903754f13acc5b3617557540f

I swear whoever wrote that just made the whole thing up. 

• Like 7

On the after show podcast yesterday Joy says she has a book contract.  It's going to be essays.  Mostly about her life but she said there will be some things about the show.

She also said she interacted with some Trump supporters last week and as she was walking away one of them said she could be a hotter Joy Behar.  She responded I am a hotter Joy Behar.

Edited by bluegirl147
  • LOL 6