Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

It looked like Erika said it to Garcelle but that could be editing.  I’m trying to guess who smokes?  It’s a nasty comment overall.

Andy teased that a big lie would be revealed during the first reunion episode of the reunion.  If that is Crystal talking about the dark comment I’m underwhelmed.  Considering how the season became so toxic as it went forward that whole issue seems trite even today.  Did Sutton actually make a dark racial remark?  Did Crystal make the whole thing up?  I still don’t know and if Crystal and Sutton resolved it, so be it.

On WWHL Andy asks where Mo was on the Night of Kathy’s meltdown and she says he was upstairs sleeping.  I’m sure he has hear some crazy things over the years and it doesn’t faze him.  However, i still call bullshit on Rinna having to lick herself in her room.

I also thought I heard Kyle say that she and Mauricio never really discussed this - or maybe I mis-heard that?

I mean, how could you not have any conversation at all with your loving husband about what may have actually happened that night that was so devastating and possibly detrimental to your entire family?  Wouldn't you want to try to get to the bottom of what went on, and ask questions of anyone who may have been anywhere within possible earshot?  

Also, I wonder where Storm was - was she hiding in the upstairs bedroom with Mauricio?  That much ruckus, as Rinna described it, would have surely woken her.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

I won’t repost the picture above that looks like sociopathic Madison from Southern Charm - and is actually a creature even worse. But I will add a little something for these evil twins: 🤮🤮

I thought it was Madison, too!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“That’s rich, coming from you whose breath smells of garlic, chardonnay and cigarettes.”

Wow.

Who was that comment directed to? I must have missed that. 

Does Andy ever question anything Diana says or does? 

I'm so sick of Kyle trying to explain her coven's bad actions. Nobody asked for your explanations, Kyle. Garcelle coming unglued on her was the absolute best! 

• Applause 2
  • Love 14

Kyle!  She actually said, to a woman who was concerned about a scary death threat to her 14 year old son, that yeah, Diana is just saying Jax should have penciled out Diana's name. This is the thing that Kyle goes to bat for. The knee on neck comment, she doesn't mention, but the leaving in Diana's name is what bugged her. She was all looking around at the other ladies, like whaaat? why is Garcelle reacting this way? Of all the things she could have taken up for, she chooses that one.  It speaks volumes about who she is, and what she values. Kyle and Mauricio must really want Diana and all her connections.

It also kind of seems like Garcelle thinks that Diana's name is integral considering she thinks Diana may have been behind it.  If that turns out to be true, I'm sure Kyle will find a way to see "Diana's side" of it, at least until all the real estate has been listed. 

I am putting in my vote re: the cigs, garlic and chardonnay breath -- I think someone said that about Erika, and Erika was reporting it.

I have wanted Rinna off my tv for years, but at this point I would rather have Rinna on the show that Kyle. At least people see Rinna for who she is. Yes I said it and I may just embroider it on a pillow! 

• Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, endure said:

The Aspen Receipts!!! 😱

Didn't Andy say, in hyping the reunion, that a lie would be uncovered? If it's Aspen-related, it can't be Kathy because she hasn't denied saying anything, right? She just apologized to everyone for her outburst, so no lies detected.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Ah, yes, whataboutism at its finest.  Sure, your 14-yr-old child was threatened in a racist way, but 25 years ago there was a war in my country and my brother died, so you can just settle down.  The fucking audacity!  Diana is awful.

And isn't this exactly why she got so mad at Sutton (one of the many non-reasons)? Sutton dared to bring up her own miscarriages and was thus taking away from Diana's pain in some way? 

12 minutes ago, Jel said:

I am putting in my vote re: the cigs, garlic and chardonnay breath -- I think someone said that about Erika, and Erika was reporting it.

I'm guessing she says it to someone (looked like Kyle?) in response to discussion about whether she has a drinking problem or not.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Why didn't Rinna go to Mo if she was so scared that night?  She must have figured there was a good possibility he was there, she could have looked.

I think Crystal was trying, that first season, to have a storyline.  She was a novice and miscalculated.

Why do I care about any of this?  A lot of what goes on isn't on screen, we don't have the full story (like Crystal's friends dropping her).  How can I know who is lying or the villain if I don't have all of the information?  That's not good TV.  

• Love 9

Near the beginning, Erika responds to Andy when he says something about... asking a dumb question, she says... when don't you, and he appears or acts taken aback, then she responds with, "I'm just a little bitter".  They tried to keep it light and funny but I sensed some real sarcasm but that could just be Erika's way. Just wondering what she is a little bitter about?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I like Crystal, and liked her a lot more this season, but she does seem a little entitled. I interpreted what she was saying as this: I felt a certain way -- it doesn't matter how you intended it because I was hurt and that's what matters to me.  It's that "It's my truth" thing.

And I can agree with that to a certain extent, like in therapy, for example, but you can't take something that's intended to address feelings in a therapy session and then use it to accuse, condemn, punish like it's objective truth. People's feelings are real, but they are not a substitute for real world, objective reality.

Just now, endure said:

Near the beginning, Erika responds to Andy when he says something about... asking a dumb question, she says... when don't you, and he appears or acts taken aback, then she responds with, "I'm just a little bitter".  They tried to keep it light and funny but I sensed some real sarcasm but that could just be Erika's way. Just wondering what she is a little bitter about?

She thinks she got raked over the coals at last year's reunion.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, escatefromny said:

When she pipped up to say “he beat it” I wanted to slap her.   This idea that legal matters are somehow separated from actual people is some next level sociopathy.  

And the entirely clueless reactions from the others was astonishing.  (However, this is/was a Michael Jackson jukebox musical on Broadway, so I guess there has been a cultural shift and the “ban” is over?) Still, wake up ladies you are part of pop culture maybe be slightly aware.

I guess Erika wants us to think if she beats her allegations, she's innocent too . . .

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Jel said:

Didn't Andy say, in hyping the reunion, that a lie would be uncovered? If it's Aspen-related, it can't be Kathy because she hasn't denied saying anything, right? She just apologized to everyone for her outburst, so no lies detected.

Apparently he was referring to Crystal and "dark"

I was hoping it'd be Lisa busted over the Elton John table but now I'm wondering if that'll even be addressed at all.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Apparently he was referring to Crystal and "dark"

I was hoping it'd be Lisa busted over the Elton John table but now I'm wondering if that'll even be addressed at all.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Agreed, it's disappointing with no Rinna lie busting.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Attacking someone's clumsy wording while expressing a rather sweet sentiment is all kinds of counterproductive and just flat out wrong. And to be honest I'm still not quite clear what was problematic about Sutton's little story other than she used the word Chinese child which Crystal could have easily chimed in and said Asian would be a more appropriate word to describe the child (however, how do we know that the child in Sutton's example wasn't actually specifically Chinese?) so yeah that particular display of Crystal trying to place that exchange into a racially insensitive category was very disturbing to me.

I see both sides of this. I think the initial Crystal-Sutton conflict was that Crystal was auditioning to take Sutton's place (or told that). They often have "friends of" which are basically auditions that fail. If they're great, they're a new housewife. Nobody necessarily knows until the season is edited. Remember we couldn't figure out why Faye was ALL OVER that season she was a "friend," poking into conversations a "friend" typically wouldn't be involved in? Because at the time they were filming, she thought she WAS in the cast. That explained a lot.

Garcelle suggests that no matter what, Crystal would have found a reason to trot out that "you're the kind that doesn't see race" card.  I suspect she's right.  

On the other hand, things don't have to be ugly to be racist. Trotting out "Minorities I have known and admired" stories to ingratiate yourself when you meet someone outside your race is a microaggression - might be meant in the complete opposite way, but they are justified to not want to pat you on the back because you just loooooove all the little children of the world and feel the need to point that out to them so they can reassure you that you're one of the good ones.  A friend of mine is an Orthodox Jew and says the moment (some) people find out, the energy changes as they try to relate to her by talking about their understanding of Judaism instead of whatever everybody else is talking about.  None of this is necessarily conscious, but it's tiring to be on the receiving end. 

The funny thing is, I think Sutton actually DID learn that and their relationship grew because they were able to speak candidly about it.

18 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Why didn't Rinna go to Mo if she was so scared that night?  She must have figured there was a good possibility he was there, she could have looked.

I also assume there were crew there. At least one person to activate equipment if something went down. Don't believe for a second the house wasn't mic-ed and cameras placed in case they had a late night drunken party at the house. If they came back from dinner in a roaring fight there wouldn't be somebody at the house ready to get every single second?  You can't just snap all the equipment on instantaneously. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Didn't Michael Jackson beat the allegations because he settled out of court with a huge settlement? Money talks. Doesn't mean he was innocent. Shut up, Erika. The more you talk the more you come off showing us what an asshole you really are. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 11
On 10/11/2022 at 1:59 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Just saw the commercial again. The makeup department was not kind to Rinna, Erika, Crystal, Dorit, and Sutton. They look old, and in some cases, hard (or harder than usual, in some cases). 

They all look tired. (But aren’t we all?)

Is this a two-parter or a three-parter?

Kyle was holding her mouth like a mean old lady.  Very tight.  She isn't old but yeah, I do think she is mean after what I saw last night.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Kyle gave the burglars money?? Oh Kyle.

No that doesn't look suspicious or anything.  Call the fucking police again for the shakedown!  

16 hours ago, Emmeline said:

First impressions:  I can’t stand that Rinna is wearing a cross around her neck, as if she is religious, I don’t believe it.  Erika is bursting out of her dress and the hairpiece is horrid.  They just wasted the first 11 minutes.

The designer of Erika's dress hates women clearly.  He made her boobs look really uneven.

16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wait…wha? The man who burgled Kyle’s house calls and offers to sell back her stuff? Were we playing a game of “Can You Top This?” Having gone through a similar experience to Dorit’s I’m still reserving judgment on her…but that story of Kyle’s? 

People must have seen her wearing her 'stolen' stuff.  It used to be that she had copies made.  I am beginning to believe her story as much as Dorit's.

16 hours ago, eXiled said:

They all look awful. Perimenopausal Solid Gold dancers exploding all over my television screen.

HA!  I'd say most are menopausal.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

He beat the case lol once it’s out there it’s ALWAYS out there Erika 

I was screaming at that!  I KNOW *many* of the officers who worked on that case.  Guilty as hell.  And it was much worse than reported.  Apparently Diane Dimond's book was the closest to what happened.

I would be happy to never see Erikunt again.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Diana bought a home in a gated community in Hidden Hills (in November 2021) soon after she sold her house in Malibu. This house was not shown on the show although she bought it toward the end of filming.

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/moguls/power-players/after-selling-87-million-malibu-estate-l-a-socialite-downsizes-to-13-million-hidden-hills-mansion-1203434700/

Sorry if my info was off - I read elsewhere the selling price was $96 mil & the new house leased, not purchased.  Didn't mean to mislead.  In any case, that still leaves Diana, after commissions, etc. with upwards of $60+ mil to invest.  I don't doubt for a hot sec that Kyle (Mauricio, actually) wouldn't want their hands on a commission from real estate deal(s) or investments that Diana might consider.  Therefore, Kyle's extreme deference to & support of Diana - even if contrary to any loyalty to anyone else - not surprising.

On another note, I noted that Kyle wore her mother's ring at the reunion - the ring she said was stolen during a burglary.  (A story line even involved her following someone she thought she saw wearing it.)  She needed to explain why it popped up in her possession & on her finger again - if indeed it had been stolen.  She needed to explain so badly that she cut off Dorit's tale to blurt out a tale of burglar contact (not to her - but to Mo's SISTER.  Huh??)  She just HAD to get the story out - in case someone noticed the ring on her finger.  But crazy story - & it didn't sit right.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Just curious - if insurance paid out on the a stolen items and then said items magically started showing up in possession of the original owner, would said insurance proceeds have to be returned?? Asking for a friend...

YES!

16 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

With that little sparkly barrette in her hair, Erika reminds me of the poodle in the movie Best in Show. Ironically the movie was directed by Jamie Lee Curtis’s husband, Christopher Guest.

Where is Diana from? I thought she was English.

She is kinda Jennifer Coolidge in that movie.  Overdone dumb woman

• LOL 4

Things Dorit brought to the show this year:

1.  Robbery and subsequent trauma

2. Adorable kid interactions

3. The "chic" scene

4. The enduring term, "Homeless, not Toothless"

This has been more than she has brought in the past (modeling borrowed designer labels and glam hair), but I would rather see her in a "friend" role.  Maybe she can whip up some martial drama to keep her diamond...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, endure said:

Erika. I cannot think of any other HW who has squandered the (imo, very undeserved, but whatever) support of viewers more than her.  Absolutely squandered.

Lisa should send her a pic of her and Ken with cigs, garlic and a bottle of chardonnay, captioned "Hello from Villa Rosa". 

Erika, go stand on your ratchet kitchen mat and do your dishes. 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Crystal's problem is that she said Sutton's comments were ones that were "very dark" that no one had heard.  Now it turns out that either they were the pool comments, which we all HAD heard, and/or it was something that made Crystal feel like they were bad and dark even if no one else would see it that way, in which case she should have said that she didn't like the comments. IMO she was obviously full of crap and should be called out on it - no one wants to be called a racist if they feel they haven't done anything, and just loftily telling them "you know what dark thing you did" does not help.  IMO Crystal seems to think that using buzzwords like "triggered" and "problematic" should just make people shut up and feel guilty.  Just like Rinna seems to think that playing the dead mom card should make everyone shut up and feel guilty.  She tried to get a preemptive strike in with her stupid little bird because she knows she's in trouble 😄

For the looks:  Kyle looks less uncomfortable in her outfit than she usually does - she gave that look to Erika.  Dorit's look is kind of stupid as usual.  I don't care for most of Garcelle's fashion choices, including this one.  Crystal looks nice but could wear something younger and cuter looking - hers is the type of dress Dorothy and Blanche would have argued over.  Sutton's all about finding something that hides her horrible shape - her dress pick did a good job of that, but I don't like her hair.  Rinna, on the other hand, has a body that looks great in dresses on tv, but I think the long wig looks skanky on her.

My own dream is to someday lose some weight and then get the Jamie Lee Curtis hairdo!

• Applause 3
  • Love 4

I mean, what's so wrong with garlic, cigs and chardonnay anyway?

reunion looks:  None of them looked great.  I loved Dorit's hair last reunion, hated it this one.  I also didn't love Sutton's ponytail, it was an odd triangular shape.

Edited by Ss55
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Kyle!  She actually said, to a woman who was concerned about a scary death threat to her 14 year old son, that yeah, Diana is just saying Jax should have penciled out Diana's name. This is the thing that Kyle goes to bat for. The knee on neck comment, she doesn't mention, but the leaving in Diana's name is what bugged her. She was all looking around at the other ladies, like whaaat? why is Garcelle reacting this way? Of all the things she could have taken up for, she chooses that one.  It speaks volumes about who she is, and what she values. Kyle and Mauricio must really want Diana and all her connections.

EXACTLY!! Kyle chimes in easily when SHE WANTS TO so when I hear excuses about why couldn't she just tell Rinna to knock it off or maybe counter that stupid petty move of Rinna's by hyping Kathy's Tequila in response I call bullshit.

Kyle can assert herself and I don't believe for one second that she is ALWAYS so triggered by her "abused" history at the hands of her sisters keeps her from ever being a solid supporter during these really flimsy, frivolous and petty moments on the show. She can jump in and scold Sutton for having a disagreement with Diana and step in with some "helpful" explanation for Diana to Garcelle but she can't muster up a backbone to tell Rinna to stuff it or tell Erika got fuck yourself? That her and her sister will handle the issue. Thanks for bringing stuff to my attention Rinna but now you need to butt out!   

• Applause 5
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

I mean, what's wrong with garlic, cigs and chardonnay anyway?

I almost aspire to having such breath. ;)

And of course Erika gets it wrong -- it's rosé , dumbass, rosé .

• Applause 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

OMG, is there some requirement that every year one housewife mash her boobs in ways that seem both painful and just bad looking?  Yikes.

erika looked like a hooker Barbie doll.  Her boobs seemed like they were in different time zones.

I did like that Crystal didn’t wear hockey fake eyelashes.  Sutton seemed with to not have them, or they were just a little bit.  And I liked Sutton dress.

rinna can’t wear a cross large enough to make her seem unlike a demon.  How hypocritical.

gotta love Garcelle, she thinks Diana was beyond the bots, and she admits she thought that.  Doesn’t try to back away from it, this is what she thought, that’s her truth.

Diana’s fake teeth are blinding.  Amazing how someone with so much money can get the veneers so wrong.

Looked like an aging Vegas Strip hooker.  Picture a cig hanging out of her mouth with that outfit trying to get desperate dudes in town for a conference to pay for her company.  

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“That’s rich, coming from you whose breath smells of garlic, chardonnay and cigarettes.”

Wow.

Who was that said to?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I like Crystal, and liked her a lot more this season, but she does seem a little entitled. I interpreted what she was saying as this: I felt a certain way -- it doesn't matter how you intended it because I was hurt and that's what matters to me.  It's that "It's my truth" thing.

And I can agree with that to a certain extent, like in therapy, for example, but you can't take something that's intended to address feelings in a therapy session and then use it to accuse, condemn, punish like it's objective truth. People's feelings are real, but they are not a substitute for real world, objective reality.

She thinks she got raked over the coals at last year's reunion.

YES! YES! a thousand times YES! When she takes on this whole this is my truth you can't decide how I feel crap it's done to shutdown a back and forth. Entitled is the perfect way to describe Crystal. There's just this smug, condescending way about her that bothers the shit outta me. But at the same she also wants to be coddled and sympathized with based on such minor and hollow grievances.

I say minor and hollow because she can never manage to even put forward a complete and solid infraction before she's condemning it and proclaiming it as not okay. Honey, first of all tell us what's got your panties in a twist in a way that we can follow and then maybe we can sympathize and be in your corner. I feel like she picks indefensible "ideas", we get a light description  of some so called offensive behavior with no particulars or no glaringly malicious act and then she counts on the gravity of the SUBJECT MATTER  to give her substance. No one wants to side with racially insensitive behavior so as long as she can imply that's what's occurred she's halfway there. I think that's her mode of operation and I find it very, very offensive to use such real world issues and the climate today in such a manipulative way. 

Look, I get that some consider it in bad taste to request a Michael Jackson song but it's the unnecessarily STRONG reaction she wants to have. It's her incredulous demeanor on these matters that just make her absolutely annoying. Like all I keep hearing in my head when she takes that particular attitude is Alicia Silverstone in Clueless saying "As if". Like instead of actually having a solid opinion about it she just "knows" she's supposed to admonish it with no nuance or insight for any given situation. She comes off as vapid and one sided because she can't ever express herself in a way that includes other points of view. If the only way you know how to maneuver through life is by seeing just your side and your responses to things without taking into account anything else then you my dear are just going to be seen self centered and nobody is going to want to be bothered. Crystal seems to think that her view is to held as some standard while ridiculing women who have been around a lot longer than she has. Regardless of this crew and their antics experience, good, bad and ugly does still hold some weight. Now if Crystal was as clever and well versed and she likes to pretend she is then I would cut her some slack in that regard but you can't come in acting all superior and above but can't even explain why 14 friends dropped you like a hot potato. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, shirazplease said:

Not necessarily and even if the dog did bark, dogs bark at nothing all the time or at least mine does.  I dont always investigate to see what he's barking at.  Dorit's house is big.  Mine is probably  a tenth the size of hers and yet it's still hard to hear some noises, especially if it's on another floor.  Acoustics are weird.

No burglar would break the largest window (sliding glass doors) to gain access especially when that is the area with cameras.  May have well announced their intentions with a megaphone.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Wasn't that bad breath comment made about LVP? It was several seasons back, but I don't remember who said it about it (or to) her.

I have been watching the RH of Vancouver on Tubi and I really wish that somebody could dig Jody Claman up and bring her on this franchise. I swear she could take down Rinna, Erika, AND Diana and not break a sweat! Throw in Jody's nasty daughter, Mia, as reinforcement. If you have Tubi (free with commercials), this show is worth a watch. It's only two seasons. 

I have read enough here to now question if I want to watch my recording of this reunion tomorrow night. I might just for the ridiculous clothes, but it sounds pretty boring. 

THANK YOU!  I know what I will be doing this weekend!

And as someone upthread pointed out - why did the burglars call Mo's *sister* to offer back the stolen items?  I don't understand that whole cluster.  Are burglars commonly known to sell back their stolen items...to the owners??  And these are some stellar thieves to risk security cameras, alarm systems, broken glass, barking dogs, etc (in both Kyle and Dorit's cases) and steal all that they did without getting caught.  I wasn't suspicious of either case before, but now I'm wondering.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This was Diana’s tweet when this all started last summer, before the plausible deniability of “bots.” It was mean.

EDIT: From Garcelle’s page.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/obsessed/garcelle-beauvais-son-jax-getting-death-threats-from-diana-jenkins-real-housewives-fan-army?source=articles&via=rss

“She also posted over the weekend that Beauvais had been unempathetic about Jenkins’ recent miscarriage, which was discussed on the show. Jenkins said Beauvais, a “fan favorite” (on only this, we agree), could get away with anything.

“Go on trolls,” she closed. “Do your worst.” “

I may have misremembered the quote, but the gist is the same. 

I could have asked this before, but what does Fox Force actually mean?  When I see FOX I think of Murdoch's Fox.  I am glad Garcelle is investigating and I hope she outs her castmates as the ones responsible.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, rlc said:

So we’re supposed to believe that Diana’s email was not a threat, but Kathy’s text to Rinna was a threat? 

Please, please, please- no more Diana, no more Rinna. I’m not greedy- they can keep Erika, Dorit, and Kyle- just make those two go away.

You’re right.  Get rid of the worst two. Plus Erika is bound to have some kind of comeuppance.

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Me too. I think she's one of the most likable people in Hollywood. 

She was refreshing with her natural look while the wives looked ridiculous for the most part. Plus, I always enjoy the original Halloween this time of year. 

I like Crystal. While I’m not a huge fan of her wokeness, she seems like a genuine person. I would like to know what happened with the 14 friends?  Were they jealous cause she got the show?

• Like 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, kassa said:

The funny thing is, I think Sutton actually DID learn that and their relationship grew because they were able to speak candidly about it.

I totally agree about microaggressions but in this instance it seems like 1)Sutton really was trying to be gracious or relate and at what point do we let learning experiences be learning experiences. 2) I agree with you that the conversation did go to a good place where Sutton had a learning experience which is why I've soured even more toward Crystal. It seems that Sutton had a bit of a growing moment and Crystal still chose to weaponize it against Sutton. 

I get that Crystal doesn't have to "clean it up" for Sutton when retelling the exchange but at the same time if you're going to bring up a discussion like that and be honest about the feelings you  had during then discuss it completely. Crystal was grasping at a defense because Garcelle caught her off guard and instead of just addressing it, discussing it and explaining herself she latched onto the children in the pool discussion to throw Sutton under the bus and hence proved that Crystal had reason to call Sutton "that girl".  Crystals a coward that gets herself involved in touchy conversations then when she starts flailing around she goes for the low hanging fruit to gain the upper hand or dig herself out of an overreach.

Last season being violated. In this post MeToo era violated is a very charged word that practically drapes someone with immunity once they've claimed this. This season was the dark comments. Now we are going with the racially charged synopsis. Hell she even did it with the Kathy requesting Michael Jackson situation. She always manages to bring a specific (sinister) lens to certain situations and claim it as enlightenment complete with passive aggressive judgement.

It's just too "Wise Soul" without the wisdom or the soul. Falls absolutely flat and false to me and looks like a persona she is desperate to create for herself on this show with nothing to back it up.  No cleverness, no wittiness and no backbone. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Looked like an aging Vegas Strip hooker.  Picture a cig hanging out of her mouth with that outfit trying to get desperate dudes in town for a conference to pay for her company.  

Who was that said to?

Then, Erika totally nailed the look she said she was going for - Ginger (Sharon Stone in the role) from the movie "Casino".  Ginger was a hooker who worked the casino that Robert DeNiro's character. Sam Rothstein, ran for the Mob.  

However, Ginger's clothes were gorgeous - not the overworked, tacky, grownup pageant queen stuff Erika favors most of the time.

The only thing reminiscent of Ginger was the hairstyle Erika wore (I wonder if she was wearing her cheap-ass extensions or real, quality human hair).

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, princelina said:

.  IMO Crystal seems to think that using buzzwords like "triggered" and "problematic" should just make people shut up and feel guilty.  

You summed it up so well!!! Meanwhile, well just call me Dorit..... 😊

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think Fox Force Five (and all it’s variations) is a Pulp Fiction reference? In relation to a TV pilot in the movie that Uma Thuan’s character was involved in, wherein it involves 5 ass-kicking women, each with her own specialty.

I refer to them as The Fatal Five. Though since there are already 5 of them (Kyle, Ericka, Lisa, Dorit, and Teddy), if Diana joined, I guess they would now be the Sinister Six?

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

How hard would it have been to film a calm one one conversation between Crystal and Sutton discussing what it was in the "pool comment" that offended Crystal? Sutton appears to be open to being informed about how she may have offended. I am assuming the offensive part was referring to one of the girls as Chinese when it's likely she was an American of Asian ethnicity.  This could easily have been discussed calmly and in a way that could have educated the RHOBH audience.  But there are so few calm segments that clear up issues. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I think Fox Force Five (and all it’s variations) is a Pulp Fiction reference? In relation to a TV pilot in the movie that Uma Thuan’s character was involved in, wherein it involves 5 ass-kicking women, each with her own specialty.

I refer to them as The Fatal Five. Though since there are already 5 of them (Kyle, Ericka, Lisa, Dorit, and Teddy), if Diana joined, I guess they would now be the Sinister Six?

Thank you!!!  Is Kyle's ass kicking specialty to cry about nothing?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

I think Crystal was trying, that first season, to have a storyline.  She was a novice and miscalculated.

Why do I care about any of this?  A lot of what goes on isn't on screen, we don't have the full story (like Crystal's friends dropping her).  How can I know who is lying or the villain if I don't have all of the information?  That's not good TV.  

I think Crystal got the memo it was "destroy Sutton" and went way overboard and talked herself into it being worse than it was.  I think her body issues and Sutton really being dramatic caused it.  Her real crime to me was bringing it BACK up and putting Sutton in a place where she had to defend herself.

I notice the only person who did not pile on her was Sutton - I think it is because she genuinely likes Crystal and knows had she uttered anything the "trained assassins" would go in for the kill.

I think she and Garcelle are kind of okay with each other (seems that Crystal protecting Jax definitely helped) and she and Sutton really are friends however Crystal has to start articulating better in the moment.  She is similar to Sutton - better in interviews then in the moment but Sutton has gotten better and I think Crystal will too.

It is apparent she and Kyle are not going to be friends.  I think we can all agree now that Garcelle and Sutton actually are friends.  And if they all come back Crystal the sights will be on you girlfriend.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

The fact that Sutton and Crystal worked it out and talked about it off camera annoys the hell out of them.  They wanted Sutton and Crystal fighting because that helps their end goal. Crystal even explained KNOWING Sutton today she would Definitely not have thought the same way AT the time but she didn’t so she could o Lu go on how she felt in that moment .. but to the FFF it’s sweeping It under the rug and they lose a talking point of see Kathy must be racist she hangs with Sutton who apparently says Racist things  

Sutton could cure cancer and the Flop Force Five would say how dare you put all those researchers out of business… she in their eyes can’t do anything correctly 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Kyle was holding her mouth like a mean old lady.  Very tight.  She isn't old but yeah, I do think she is mean after what I saw last night.

she looked like that in her sexy ad lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2