Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I hate when women refer to their kids as “my babies” once their kids are beyond two years old.  Other than in a goofy, sentimental way, “OMG, I can’t believe my baby is graduating/ getting married/having a baby!”  Dorit referring to her kids as her babies every time she brings them up is so annoying.

Wow, Erika’s styling team are definitely not fans.  That dress is doing her no favors.  What is even happening with her boobs??  That dress is making them look like they are two different shapes and sizes.  

What was worse was Kyle also referring to Jagger and Phoenix as "THE babies", too!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean when Dorit Already did say it’s forgivable because it’s not her child… that’s the stance all of them are basically taking in this moment .. it’s super gross 

Oh, Yikes ... she said that??? I missed it. 

• Sad 4

Is it really fair for all these older ladies/Andy to gang up on Crystal because of her age?  They are all gross and I include Garcelle. Why is Kyle attacking every word that Crystal uses like this is a court of law?

Sutton's pool comment IS offensive to some people. She was surprised that children of different races could exist happily in a pool together. She found it so remarkable that she felt the need to comment on it. In THIS decade. I do not find that relatable.

Garcelle could at least try and understand that instead of piling on against Crystal because she wants to defend Sutton so badly.  The rest of the women I have zero hope for but Garcelle?  Why couldn't she try and understand it?  So Sutton is a little ignorant about race, so what?  Everyone is in some way.  Why can't Crystal feel that way about it?  Garcelle doesn't care about any principle here except for backing Sutton so it's every person including Andy against Crystal.  Even walking in on Crystal naked - why can't Garcelle try and understand that?  Why?  It wasn't just returning a jacket like Kyle said.  Why is it so horrible that Sutton must never be criticized that it turns into Let's Pile on Crystal hour?

Crystal is always going to be in the wrong on this show because she's not good at articulating her points and they all including Andy and Garcelle gang up on her. How dare Andy call Millennials dramatic. Fuck him. He's a piece of shit and so is Kyle.

So MJ is innocent because the cases were dropped against him?  Somebody should ask Erika if that means OJ is innocent too?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, StillHere said:

Oh, Yikes ... she said that??? I missed it. 

It was when she was talking about how Erika verbally telling that same 14yo that got death threats to fuck off.. she said since it wasn’t her child she could look past it and Kyle and everyone laughed remember .. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Geez, 5 pages already? 

Talk about being behind.

Mostly my comment is about the LVPs of the episode: Crystal, who came off really badly, and of course Diana, who was simply Diana, always a problem.

And, of course, Garcelle mic-dropping and silencing the room, as always, MVP.

• Applause 4
  • Love 6

I just started watching and Jamie Lee just walked out. I’m excruciatingly embarrassed for these women, shrieking like a bunch of teenagers simply because she’s a celebrity. She’s just a person like the rest of us! Yes, I’ve always thought she was down to earth and “cool”, but the screaming was way way over the top.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, Mar said:

I just started watching and Jamie Lee just walked out. I’m excruciatingly embarrassed for these women, shrieking like a bunch of teenagers simply because she’s a celebrity. She’s just a person like the rest of us! Yes, I’ve always thought she was down to earth and “cool”, but the screaming was way way over the top.

They did the same thing with Melissa Etheridge at Dorit's party.  Losing their minds when Etheridge came out singing.  At other events too.  Maybe it's a Beverly Hills thing - extreme fan-girling & C /D List celebrities kissing the butts of A/B listers.  Always trying to rise in status by proximity.  Over-the-top & hella stupid.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
On 10/9/2022 at 6:30 PM, realityplease said:

The housewives' looks ("lewks") shown in the reunion trailer: Yikes!

To quote Dolly Parton:  It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!  Erika looks like 25 pounds of potatoes stuffed into a 10 pound sack.  Rinna's face is so shiny & full of filler, implants, botox or whatever, that as someone wrote as a comment to a Vulture article:  Rinna's face looks like a Jiffy-Pop ready to blow!

OMG, is there some requirement that every year one housewife mash her boobs in ways that seem both painful and just bad looking?  Yikes.

erika looked like a hooker Barbie doll.  Her boobs seemed like they were in different time zones.

I did like that Crystal didn’t wear huge fake eyelashes.  Sutton seemed with to not have them, or they were just a little bit.  And I liked Sutton dress.

rinna can’t wear a cross large enough to make her seem unlike a demon.  How hypocritical.

gotta love Garcelle, she thinks Diana was behind the bots, and she admits she thought that.  Doesn’t try to back away from it, this is what she thought, that’s her truth.

Diana’s fake teeth are blinding.  Amazing how someone with so much money can get the veneers so wrong.

Edited by Mrs peel
Beyond and behind are different words!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

Thoughts:

Kyle - Don't like her hair or earrings.  I'm with her on the Crystal stuff.  Crystal might know what she HERSELF is trying to convey ... but it is very unclear to these women and probably to most viewers.  She is contradictory.  As for Kyle/Garcelle ... that was terrible of her to step-in on their conversation and try to "interpret" Diana's thoughts.  Stay out of it!

Garcelle - She looked lovely.  Loved everything that came out of her mouth tonight.  I only wanted her to go in even harder on Diana.

Sutton - Like her hair and make-up, not the dress so much.  I think she is wise - thus far - to stay as quiet as possible.  That said, I thought it was nice/big of her to align with Crystal and basically say "girls, I've learned some things.  Crystal and I have moved on.  TIME FOR YOU ALL TO MOVE ON".

Rinna - Glad that she hasn't had much to say so far.  Her facial expression reactions irk.

Erika - She looks kinda ridiculous, really.  There are times with the right hair/make-up/outfit she can be quite striking.  This Reunion ain't it.  As someone mentioned above, she DOES look nervous.  And I thought it was fascinating how she kept saying : "well, he beat the case" when talking about "accusations" against Michael Jackson.  That was rich.

Dorit - Her "look" is also ridiculous.  Over-the-top.   Nothing she said irked me much.  The break-in story is compelling and I'm glad she and her kids made it out alive.  It IS hysterical how Andy keeps yawning whenever she yaks and yaks away.  

Crystal - basically see above in my Kyle comments.  I WANT to like her and agree with her on her thoughts/opinions/insights.  But too often, she doesn't express herself in the way she thinks she is.

Diana - I just can't stand her.  Maybe she's not involved with Jax's threats.  But then why would her name show up in that initial text?  Why would she obsessively harp on Garcelle (and yeah, nice way to deflect about the "obsessed" comment) -- "I think Garcelle is beautiful" -- please {eye roll}.  And why is she offering up her amazzzing lawyers to help Garcelle if she is the main target of the source of these threats?  Nervous/guilty/back-pedalling much?  We shall see.

Let's see what Part II offers up next week.

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

Can we just get to the Kathy takes on Rinna (and Erika?) portion of the reunion? Some of this rehashing just seems so long ago and I was tired of it then.

I rolled my eyes when Rinna was going on her "why is it okay" questions to stir up shit. Seriously if Sutton and Crystal got past their shit, then it doesn't matter what the rest of the ladies think. I thought that Sutton and Crystal would have squashed everything fairly quickly if they talked to each other without the rest of the group. I thought the Faux Five wanted to create division with the others that were actual friends.

Again, when does Kathy come out?

• Like 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Neeners said:

Erica looks nervous to me.

She's looking a little greasy to me. 

Ackkkkkkk there's something wrong with my sound - it keeps cutting out.  I'm going to have to rewatch on Peacock tomorrow.  Ugh. 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1

Two minutes in and Rinna is already pissing me off with pulling out the ceramic bird and saying “Lois is here.”  I can see she’s laying the groundwork for excusing all her shitty behavior on grief.

ETA: my sound keeps cutting out, too.  Super annoying.

and, yikes, Erika defending Michael Jackson (“he beat the case “).  So Kathy is reprehensible, but Michael Jackson is cool.  Got it. 🙄

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I honestly love Jamie Lee Curtis and I think she's just so genuine and kind.

I love actors that keep it real, without plastic surgery, implants, explants, botox, fillers, wigs etc

• Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 16

Looks like Crystal’s getting fired along with Diana. Andy and Kyle HATE her to a shocking degree. Probably because she committed the two sins of confronting Erika over the necklace and refusing to back Lisa over Kathy. Interestingly I thought the flashback to the “dark” comment supported what Crystal was saying. She referred to things said not a specific thing. But just like last year, the one thing that unites the cast is that Crystal isn’t allowed to express an opinion.

Diana’s book has saved countless lives apparently.

I hoped Andy’s promise that the biggest lie of the season would be exposed meant Lisa would get called out over the Elton table. Should’ve known he was just talking about helping Kyle deflect and protect her alliance by taking down Crystal. Don’t Crystal and Sutton comprehend that KYLE is the gatekeeper of feelings and forgiveness?

Door-it was looking rough as she was grilling Crystal about being offended by her gossiping about the purging. Or maybe I’m just biased because I thought Door-it was utterly full of shit for her “how dare you!” response.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Kyle, Crystal is allowed to have her feelings. No need to roll your eyes when she speaks.

Kyle never allows Crystal to have any feeling about anything and she calls her out all the time, she’s so rude and judgemental to her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

She's looking a little greasy to me. 

Ackkkkkkk there's something wrong with my sound - it keeps cutting out.  I'm going to have to rewatch on Peacock tomorrow.  Ugh. 

I have Comcast and it keeps going out here also

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Kyle defending Diana over Garcelle was appalling.  “Are you fucking kidding me?” was the exact right response from Garcelle.

Seems like Diana’s officially been inducted into the Fox Force Five. Too bad it won’t save her ass from getting shit-canned.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2022 at 4:59 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Just saw the commercial again. The makeup department was not kind to Rinna, Erika, Crystal, Dorit, and Sutton. They look old, and in some cases, hard (or harder than usual, in some cases). 

They all look tired. (But aren’t we all?)

Is this a two-parter or a three-parter?

Heavy makeup, and bad lighting.

On 10/11/2022 at 4:35 PM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle's got this!

shocked-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

kyle-richards-is-shocked-with-bad-hair.p

496551b5577814bd8243985c68524649407dd2ea

kyle-richards-1280x720.jpg

She is a bad actress. She is (overe)acting. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

With all the Reno cocktail waitress outfits on display, Jamie Lee Curtis looked the chicest. (Lol) She was also super cool. 

Erika declaring she was over the questions in the first five minutes… ridiculous.

In all honesty I’d rather sit there and listen to Dorit natter on than Rinna talk about her guardian bird or Diana spew her garbage “from quarantine”…

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Eve Peabody said:

I found a link to the book on Diana's website. There is a slide show that goes through the pictures and identifies who is in them. She got some big names to participate: George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, Elton John

https://dianajenkins.com/room-23/

I think she is a manipulative person and makes her inroads by  donating to their chosen charities.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I hate when women refer to their kids as “my babies” once their kids are beyond two years old.  Other than in a goofy, sentimental way, “OMG, I can’t believe my baby is graduating/ getting married/having a baby!”  Dorit referring to her kids as her babies every time she brings them up is so annoying.

Wow, Erika’s styling team are definitely not fans.  That dress is doing her no favors.  What is even happening with her boobs??  That dress is making them look like they are two different shapes and sizes.  

She is a hot mess her dress must have shrunk a few sizes in width and length.  And Rinna is even more frightening looking.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Is Kyle afraid Crystal will claim her crown of Overdramatic Housewife?  I can't believe how Kyle comes after her.  It's all so ridiculous because Kyle is the biggest drama queen.

On WWHL, Andy asked Kyle some viewer questions and they were very good ones!  She had to admit to some poor behavior and choices.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“That’s rich, coming from you whose breath smells of garlic, chardonnay and cigarettes.”

Wow.

I already forgot who said this - and never knew to whom she was saying it. Please fill me in.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, endure said:

I think she is a manipulative person and makes her inroads by  donating to their chosen charities.

That tactic would explain some of her connections. It does seem likely she’s been involved in some pretty seedy stuff. And she sure has a schtick - expected her to say, “In my country we must hang out with Jeffrey Epstein or we get head shot off.”

Edited by nexxie
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, realityplease said:

Born & raised in Bosnia. Moved to London where she cleaned toilets but somehow (?) hooked up with some rich guy who gave her millions in the divorce. 

Kyle will say anything to ingratiate herself to Diana - even excuse being heinous to a 14-year old - because Diana sold a Malibu home for $96 million - and there is a hole in Kyle's pocket & itch on Mo's palm, hoping she'll purchase a home through the Agency with that money.  (She leases now.) But hopefully, Diana packs up her millions & goes home! 

Diana bought a home in a gated community in Hidden Hills (in November 2021) soon after she sold her house in Malibu. This house was not shown on the show although she bought it toward the end of filming.

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/moguls/power-players/after-selling-87-million-malibu-estate-l-a-socialite-downsizes-to-13-million-hidden-hills-mansion-1203434700/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 6
On 10/13/2022 at 11:24 AM, njbchlover said:

Wasn't there a picture of Lisa Rinna in that book?  

Yes. Of course she is! ::eye roll::

edit: must.not.forget.to.delete.this.photo.from.my.iPad.

edit #2: apparently I’m wrong and this isn’t Rinna 🤦‍♀️

D592A3EE-4554-4BE3-BC3E-CA4DBDD4393A.jpeg

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I hope being on this show was worth it to Diana. She managed to make herself look far worse during this reunion than she did during the season.

Can someone remind me just how this loathsome creature slithered her way on to the show in the first place? I think she very well could have been on that stage but was too chickenshit to face Garcelle. Sick of her using health issues as an excuse for her actions. 

But that said, it was probably a good idea that there was physical distance between her and Garcelle. Never saw Garcelle so angry, and justifably so. I wish someone had asked that snake about her tweet to her “fans” — “you know what to do” — before poor Jax got swarmed.

She is about the all-time worst HW. If they have a “RH Ultimate Girls Trip To Hell,” she’s my first casting choice.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10

Jaimie Lees Halloween movie is on Peacock this weekend and it was a chance to plug it. I don’t really buy the crap about the charity but if it is true good for her I guess.

Kyles ugly earrings are painful to look at.

Rinna is trying to milk more of Lois’s death. What a gross creature.

It’s time to demote Dorit and fire Rinna, Erikunt and Diana.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Jaimie Lees Halloween movie is on Peacock this weekend and it was a chance to plug it. I don’t really buy the crap about the charity but if it is true good for her I guess.

Yes, and as annoying as the advertising may be to some, this is the standard now because people avoid ads when paying for streaming and skip them when they DVR. And I wasn’t crazy about Halloween Kills but thought Kyle was really good in it, and I like how she is embracing the non-glamour of horror movie acting while being a Real Housewife. 

JLC may be right about the charity, because Twitter and memes had a field day with Dorit and “so chic!” after that episode aired.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Diana is trying to play dumb and all of a sudden doesn’t speak english well. Please she’s fucking disgusting. She tries to play dumb but she knows exactly what she’s doing. She better be gone.

Kyle needs to just shut up. Don’t try to explain what Diana is trying to say. How gross.

Love Garcelle.

She was trying to help Diana, you know, because her English is not good. 😉

• LOL 9

I won’t repost the picture above that looks like sociopathic Madison from Southern Charm - and is actually a creature even worse. But I will add a little something for these evil twins: 🤮🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 2