Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

I cannot stand it when Rinna looks up to the sky as though she’s thinking or contemplating what someone said.  

It’s so weird that everyone is going after Crystal and Sutton is just staying quiet.  Although being beat up all season I think Sutton just tried to stay above the fray.

• Like 6
  • Love 13
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

And now we have a few words from Diana, I predict they will be ineffective, boring and not germain to the conversation.  

That is one of the fakest fake Zoom backdrops I have ever seen.

• Love 13
Just now, Neeners said:

Garcelle does not have a good poker face when it comes to messing with her kids and I love it.

That some damn shady and sick shit that was pulled. Garcelle has every right to be angry, still.

I absolutely believe Diana was behind this.

So Kyle is defending/excusing Diana over the tweets to Jax? OMG. 

STFU, Diana. For the millionth time.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 19

With that little sparkly barrette in her hair, Erika reminds me of the poodle in the movie Best in Show. Ironically the movie was directed by Jamie Lee Curtis’s husband, Christopher Guest.

Where is Diana from? I thought she was English.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2