Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Froze the shot on my screen. 

“Believe me when I say if anything happens to my children you will be held legally responsible and no Bravo contract will stop me. I guess by making Sheree take down my birthday post you wanted to solidify me as racist and actually ruin my life.”

Dunno, but that makes no sense to me and pales in comparison with someone tweeting about a foot on Jax’s neck. 

This bitch needs to be a one-and-done.

Yes.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh wow, Garcelle going after Diana, and I wish they had shown that threatening text Diana sent to Garcelle. I couldn’t read it fast enough, anyone else see the whole thing? 

I hit rewind and grabbed a screenshot…

image.thumb.jpeg.a74cc5b4ac7e7f6055814302749f330e.jpeg

• Mind Blown 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

I hope being on this show was worth it to Diana. She managed to make herself look far worse during this reunion than she did during the season.

And that's saying something!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

With that little sparkly barrette in her hair, Erika reminds me of the poodle in the movie Best in Show. Ironically the movie was directed by Jamie Lee Curtis’s husband, Christopher Guest.

Where is Diana from? I thought she was English.

She is a Bosnian refugee, supposedly, but has a very shady, inconsistently reported background once she left Bosnia and moved to London, and then married and divorced a hedge fund millionaire.

• Like 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

She is a Bosnian refugee, supposedly, but has a very shady, inconsistently reported background once she left Bosnia and moved to London, and then married and divorced a hedge fund millionaire.

Thanks!

• Love 2

One thing that surprised me is how Kyle/Rinna/Erika/Dorit vociferously defended Sutton against Crystal's feelings and comments given how nasty they were to Sutton for the entirety of this season. (And last season, tbh.)

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15

I thought the women and Andy were really tough on Chrystal, but then again what she did to Sutton was pretty horrible, so I guess it is justified. It just seemed that long after it became clear that Chrystal had no defense except her lame comments about her reality, they kept pressing her for an answer that was obviously not forthcoming. 

Edited by bencr
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Bluedog100 said:

Kyle got a breast reduction?? When?

I was surprised when she said that too. I had thought Kyle's biggest plastic surgery moment was about fixing her nose.

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

He beat the case lol once it’s out there it’s ALWAYS out there Erika 

When she pipped up to say “he beat it” I wanted to slap her.   This idea that legal matters are somehow separated from actual people is some next level sociopathy.  

And the entirely clueless reactions from the others was astonishing.  (However, this is/was a Michael Jackson jukebox musical on Broadway, so I guess there has been a cultural shift and the “ban” is over?) Still, wake up ladies you are part of pop culture maybe be slightly aware.

• Applause 5
  • Love 7

Just started watching…

Dorit looks AWFUL!  Like she was a rotisserie chicken left on the spit over the flame a bit too long. Not chic

Erika looks like she gained 30lbs…and 20 years.

Love Garcelle, but not her dress

Rina has completed her transformation into one of the Kartrashians

I don’t get Kyle’s dress.  Are there buckles on the shoulders?

Sutton looks ok, the dress is meh, but I like the pony tail.

Crystal looks good, but oddly out of place sitting with the fashion disasters on that couch

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, bencr said:

Did anyone else feel that Andy Cohen's questions were much tougher than usual for him?

The problem is that Andy reads all his questions from cue cards so he doesn't have good follow-up questions at the ready. I was astonished at how he couldn't even talk to Jamie Lee Curtis without looking to the cue card every other word...

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, bencr said:

Did anyone else feel that Andy Cohen's questions were much tougher than usual for him?

Yes and I think it’s because he was getting criticized on SM for always being too soft on the villains when they appear on WWHL and at past reunions. 

Another thing that bothered me about him was his lecture about bullying and death threats to the HW’s on SM. He better consider that text to Garcelle from Diana a threat because that’s what it is and do something about it. 

• Love 17
Just now, FlyingEgret said:

The problem is that Andy reads all his questions from cue cards so he doesn't have good follow-up questions at the ready. I was astonished at how he couldn't even talk to Jamie Lee Curtis without looking to the cue card every other word...

They were all so star struck! 

So much for how wealthy, famous and cool they are 😂

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I cannot stand it when Rinna looks up to the sky as though she’s thinking or contemplating what someone said.  

It’s so weird that everyone is going after Crystal and Sutton is just staying quiet.  Although being beat up all season I think Sutton just tried to stay above the fray.

Rinna looks up to the sky to portray "thinking" because that's what she learned at the Master Thespian School of Soap Opera Acting.

Sutton is staying quiet to stay above the fray AND to wait for discussion of the mysterious DARK matter to move on - before anyone describes what the dark matter was (if anything) - truthfully or accurately - or not.

Edited by realityplease
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, bencr said:

He hasn't really gotten to the tough ones yet for Rinna and Erika - that's where I think he will be throwing out fluffy softball qustions.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5