Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

A surprise visit from a special guest kicks off the chicest Beverly Hills reunion yet. Dorit revisits trauma from her home invasion. Kyle, Lisa, and Erika challenge Crystal's contradictory statements about Sutton's "dark" comments. Garcelle admits to suspicions of bad deeds from some of the women, and tempers boil over when Kyle comes to Diana's defense.

Airdate: 10/12/2022

I’ve seen maybe two or three commercials for this and I’m seriously thinking about bailing. It will be a game-time decision.

Already tired of Erika’s “No need to save me” in that flat, arrogant, hard tone of hers, and her dead eyes.

Someone should have told Rinna that this would be airing three weeks before Halloween, not on Halloween. She looks absolutely awful. Possibly her worst look ever, and she’s had some doozies.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Getting Erika’s BS quote right.
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

What’s the over/under on the number of Omg! I’m-SHOCKED! faces we see? 

It's like they get some type of financial bonus for Best Shocked Pikachu Face! and are competing HARD for it. Especially Kyle, Rinna, and Dorit.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Just saw the commercial again. The makeup department was not kind to Rinna, Erika, Crystal, Dorit, and Sutton. They look old, and in some cases, hard (or harder than usual, in some cases). 

They all look tired. (But aren’t we all?)

Is this a two-parter or a three-parter?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just saw the commercial again. The makeup department was not kind to Rinna, Erika, Crystal, Dorit, and Sutton. They look old, and in some cases, hard (or harder than usual, in some cases). 

They all look tired. (But aren’t we all?)

Is this a two-parter or a three-parter?

I think three. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Jel said:

I think three. 

I've also read that the reunion is a three parter.  Which means that we will not see any of the discussion between Kathy and Rinna until the last episode.  

If they go through things chronologically according to the show's timeline, tonight will be mostly about Dorit's home break-in and the trip to Punta Mita.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, OlderThanDirt said:

I think the shocked faces will be too prevalent and faked for a good drinking game. But I plan to drink everytime the editors give us Rinna's smug smirk face.

You are right, probably too many shocked faces for a drinking game. Let prudence prevail!

But, in the spirit of prudence, let's add an anti-nausea drug for all those Rinna smug face shots we are going to be taking ;)

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just saw my cable company’s synopsis: “Kyle defends Diana, which makes some of the other women mad.”

Part of me isn’t surprised, but another part of me is SMDH. It better not be for the pile-on against Sutton in Aspen. I can’t think of a damn thing that Diana did that’s worth or deserves defending.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just saw my cable company’s synopsis: “Kyle defends Diana, which makes some of the other women mad.”

Part of me isn’t surprised, but another part of me is SMDH. It better not be for the pile-on against Sutton in Aspen. I can’t think of a damn thing that Diana did that’s worth or deserves defending.

Kyle might defend Diana because Sutton was sarcastic to her at Garcelle’s birthday party. I wish someone would remind them that Sutton was reacting to Diana’s sarcasm in the group text chat regarding Garcelle.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

The lighting is usually pretty cruel at these reunions, and sometimes I think the make up and hair/wig/extensions stylists are in the back having a laugh.

It should be fun.😂 I’ve got wine 🍷 

I’ve already imbibed. I’m comfortably numb.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
On 10/11/2022 at 3:35 PM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle's got this!

shocked-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

kyle-richards-is-shocked-with-bad-hair.p

496551b5577814bd8243985c68524649407dd2ea

kyle-richards-1280x720.jpg

Oh my god, I can’t stand it when she does this.  I’ve never held my mouth open in shock like that in my entire life.  It must be something she learned when she was on little house on the prairie.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

The lighting is usually pretty cruel at these reunions, and sometimes I think the make up and hair/wig/extensions stylists are in the back having a laugh.

It should be fun.😂 I’ve got wine 🍷 

I failed to get booze. But I'm still hopped up on a Campfire latte I had about an hour ago. Will have to take my melatonin (for the night) after the show starts. 😂

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel the angels here protecting me? Eyeroll 

If possible, my eyes would have looked like a slot machine! 

2 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I saw Kyle's eyes when Rinna talked about the bird and Lois.

Loved Kyle's eyeroll and "Are you fucking kidding me?" smirk.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11