Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

First impressions:  I can’t stand that Rinna is wearing a cross around her neck, as if she is religious, I don’t believe it.  Erika is bursting out of her dress and the hairpiece is horrid.  They just wasted the first 11 minutes.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Emmeline said:

First impressions:  I can’t stand that Rinna is wearing a cross around her neck, as if she is religious, I don’t believe it.  Erika is bursting out of her dress and the hairpiece is horrid.  They just wasted the first 11 minutes.

Her “angels” are there. When in trouble people suddenly find “religion” and GOD suddenly is on “their” side 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 12
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Wait…wha? The man who burgled Kyle’s house calls and offers to sell back her stuff? Were we playing a game of “Can You Top This?” Having gone through a similar experience to Dorit’s I’m still reserving judgment on her…but that story of Kyle’s? 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

The lighting is usually pretty cruel at these reunions, and sometimes I think the make up and hair/wig/extensions stylists are in the back having a laugh.

It should be fun.😂 I’ve got wine 🍷 

The lighting and makeup is not flattering on most of them.  It’s showing every pore.  Dorit just has too many accessories around her neck along with the crap in her hair.  I don’t like the spray tan or whatever on Kyle or Dorit.  I always wondered why Dorit never heard the glass door breaking and wouldn’t the dog have barked even if it was in a crate?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The lighting and makeup is not flattering on most of them.  It’s showing every pore.  Dorit just has too many accessories around her neck along with the crap in her hair.  I don’t like the spray tan or whatever on Kyle or Dorit.  I always wondered why Dorit never heard the glass door breaking and wouldn’t the dog have barked even if it was in a crate?

They all look pretty awful, TBH. Very haggard.

• Like 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

And, of course, several of those accessories around her neck and in her hair are logo'd....I'm looking at Chanel pins/charms on a necklace and in her hair.

Just once, I'd like to see Dorit in something that isn't an advertisement.

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 12
Just now, njbchlover said:

And, of course, several of those accessories around her neck and in her hair are logo'd....I'm looking at Chanel pins/charms on a necklace and in her hair.

Just once, I'd like to see Dorit in something that isn't an advertisement.

But then it wouldn’t be a loaner. She would have to pay for it.

• Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am sure when I tell you that my headache has not gone away none of you will be shocked...I will keep watching because I am a glutton for punishment.

Me and my headache are in solidarity.

• Hugs 8