Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Rosé Colored Glasses

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, film noire said:

Hey, Shitty Mess? Your life was not burned to the ground. The  person whose life burned to the ground is one of your victims (yes, those pesky victims who won't go away no matter how hard you try to erase them from history). 

Your victim's name is Joe Ruigomez.  A fireball robbed him of everything he held dear in his life; his girlfriend, his health, even his sanity, at one point. For a woman as shallow and toxic as you are, Erika, I'm sure being reduced to cheap hair extensions and sporting a face like a bitchy puffer-fish feels as horrifying as surviving the worst natural gas explosion in U.S, history, but it's not. It's a hiccup compared to what happened to Ruigomez, who needed every inch of his body rebuilt. And that's where you come in  - you and your Cunty necklace - living the high life on Ruigomez's settlement, stuffing your pit of a mouth with champagne and lunch in Paris (and Tom's dick, always willing to do anything to keep the whore-money flowing; forgive me, make that pimp-money. Sex workers earn their money honestly). Stop acting indigant and self-righteous in the face of facts. Stop playing the victim. You're not the injured party. You're the perp - the grifting, hateful perp.

Every single time I read about that gasline explosion, I go right back to the night it happened. Hearing the helicopters overhead, worrying that family may have been effected, and of course, learning about what happened. It literally hit close to home, and it’s absolutely so shameless that ANYONE would grift off that situation, or Lion Air, or any of them. Disgusting, and how on earth she’s gotten a continued pass on this show is beyond me. 

• Hugs 7
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have had various saying around my house at different times relating to animals. A sample : a pillow that says "Never Trust Anyone Who Doesn't Like Cats"; a plaque that says "We had to get rid of the kids! The cat was allergic"; "If you don't like fur, stay off the couch"; and my personal favourite, a welcome mat that says "Pets Welcome, Children Must Be On a Leash". Luckily my hubby is as animal crazy as I am, so has no problem with my choice of decor. 🤣

I have a friend who has accumulated 5 cats, spoiled house cats, after losing her one cat she was devoted to for 20 years. She just cant seem to pass up any one she happens upon when her guard is down. I found the perfect little sign for her that was painted on a nice rock that said : 
Yes... I Really Do Need All These Cats”.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I didn't miss Kyle or Diana, and to a lesser degree Crystal. 

"A liability", and "unpredictable" means that Sutton doesn't stick to Kyle, Rinna, Dorit, Diana, and Erika's script, and exposes their liabilities. Like Rinna's (Elton John's) charity event, Dorit's burglary who probably thinks was suspicious, and Erika's legal problems. And it was a warning (and threat) to Garcelle that she would be iced like Sutton.

Erika's drinking, and pill popping is a storyline (too). I don't doubt she drinks more, etc., but she exaggerates for sympathy. 

I have a ten and a half year old dog, and cats who go anywhere they want to, but I constantly clean my tables, and counters, and wash my hands before I prepare food. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

Erika is appealing a court order to return the $1.4 million earrings so that the bankruptcy trustee can sell them to pay some of the victims. So, the earrings were appraised, and this is their current value. And she still tries to keep as much as she can, and not only the earrings according to what she said.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/08/01/erika-jayne-appeals-earrings/

The judge in the June 28th hearing determined that Erika’s expensive earrings were purchased with “settlement funds from the trust account created for a class-action lawsuit handled by Thomas’ firm Girardi Keese.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

I finally watched last night.  Rinna can go fuck herself.  She is so nasty and not in a good reality show kinda way. Sutton was holding her own but she and Garcelle should have gotten up and left.  Harry plus Rinna's starfucker kids are in the spotlight therefore, fair game. Should anyone decide to go after them. But they haven't.  Watching the preview of her cry made me laugh.  Janice from the Muppets crying.  I have gone from mildly amused by Rinna to grossed out.

This episode confirmed a couple of things.  Kyle/Diana/Crystal are not needed.  I like Crystal so I don't care if she stays.  Those other 2 hose beasts can skedaddle.  Dorit will tell anything that is super secret so either Crystal wanted it out there (she IS pretty non existent storyline wise, although I would like to see more Hip Hop Rob, seems like a hoot) or Dorit spilled a confidence. I am ready for Aspen.  I never wanted Kim back but if it makes life hard for Kyle I am down.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Erika is appealing a court order to return the $1.4 million earrings so that the bankruptcy trustee can sell them to pay some of the victims. So, the earrings were appraised, and this is their current value.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/08/01/erika-jayne-appeals-earrings/

The judge in the June 28th hearing determined that Erika’s expensive earrings were purchased with “settlement funds from the trust account created for a class-action handled by Thomas’ firm Girardi Keese.

this is just sooo gross to me she knows where the money for these earrings came from and she still wants them back ... FUCK YOU EJ

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Rinna how DARE you embarrass my Husband Harry .....I mean where was her caring about her really good friend Denise's husband Arron when she was screeching about Denise and Brandi? 

Thank you! Any way you could host the reunion?!

• Applause 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 8/4/2022 at 1:47 AM, Shannah Banana said:

Is this a thing now?  You send thank you texts for good d*ck?  Is this considered good manners?  Emily Post wants to know.  What if the d*ck was sub-par, what then?  Do they get a mannerly, your d*ck was sub-par text?  How about if it was really bad d*ck?  What then?  A mannerly, go ahead and chop it off text?  I don't know anymore, times keep changing. 

I was just so impressed when Sutton's son said, yes please, when offered the sourdough bread. 

"It's not your d*ick, It's me. I need some space"  or "We need to talk.. about your lousy d*ck" 🤣 

I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm not having fun with the show at all this season, it's too infuriating. I'm living for all of your comments though!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

"It's not your d*ick, It's me. I need some space"  or "We need to talk.. about your lousy d*ck" 🤣 

I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm not having fun with the show at all this season, it's too infuriating. I'm living for all of your comments though!

hahahaha you are too funny!

Also, Erika's often talked about her own dick. Does hers also get a thank you? 

I can't imagine Erika being an Emily Post fan, but maybe her good friend Rinna's told her you ALWAYS say thank you! Doesn't matter if it's sauce or dick. 

• LOL 10
10 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

hahahaha you are too funny!

Also, Erika's often talked about her own dick. Does hers also get a thank you? 

I can't imagine Erika being an Emily Post fan, but maybe her good friend Rinna's told her you ALWAYS say thank you! Doesn't matter if it's sauce or dick. 

hahahahahaha!

According to Rinna, one thanks in person just isn't enough. I wonder what she would feel is good to send, as a further thank you, if it was a great time? A box of those rocket shaped popsicles? Phallic looking flowers? Singing telegram with the person dressed in a penis costume? A pack of hotdogs? I mean..

Erika just wishes she had a one, but she herself is a giant dick, so she's probably thanking herself all day long!

• Wink 2
  • LOL 9
16 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I am quoting myself because I really thought that wine girl was one of Kyle’s daughters. Lol I half assed with this horrible show and try to watch a second time so I can enjoy watch what crappens....the ONLY reason I continue to watch is to listen to that podcast. I’ve even considered watching other bravo crap shows I would never dream of so I can listen to more of Ronnie and Ben! ❤️

Yup. Same here. Maybe we’re the Real, Diehard Fans of Ronnie & Ben!

They are so clever and quick and truly understand human nature and motivation and they are still modest and self-deprecating, even though they are very successful now. Plus, they are having so much fun while they recap!!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Rinna how DARE you embarrass my Husband Harry .....I mean where was her caring about her really good friend Denise's husband Arron when she was screeching about Denise and Brandi? 

Rinna throws Harry's name into the mix (Garcelle's lack of thank you text, Kim Richards "let's talk about the husbands", etc because everyone knows she is incapable of being embarrassed or humiliated so she hopes Harry's name will give her current nonsense some credibility.    

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

I am now picturing Harry Hamlin weeping into his apron wondering where his thank you notes for sauce are. And then weeping tears of joy in his Canadian Tent when he escapes the heavily mortgaged rat house.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 8/3/2022 at 9:08 PM, 65mickey said:

Didn't she brag that they were going to sell it in Target?  Wine by Wives, Vickie Vodka,  the Dubrows were hawking champagne at one time and Dorinda is selling Bourbon now.  Do people really go in liquor stores and look for alcohol by these women? I would be mortified to ask for it.  

Hahaha this made me laugh out loud!  Reminds me of the time I was reading Tori Spelling's first memoir (it was free in the community room of the apartment building that I lived in, at the time).  I took it to read on a flight, and I took the dust jacket off, because I was embarrassed for the other passengers to know I was reading it.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Seriously I feel the same way.  I watch the show so I can read what you all say.   I really enjoy that but I don't enjoy the show.  I used to enjoy it, a lot, but it transitioned into manufactured drama that is cheap and superficial and annoying to watch.  Most of the women have figured out how to keep their real lives out of the show which is what the viewers expected to see.  When they do invite the cameras in, it's for dull crap like visiting a college campus...(yawn). They all have real drama going on but we never see any of it.  Instead we see them dressing up absurdly for gatherings that don't call for all the makeup and hair and petty fighting over nonsense. The whole format is worn out. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

According to Rinna, one thanks in person just isn't enough. I wonder what she would feel is good to send, as a further thank you, if it was a great time?

I mean, the thought of Rinna as a doyenne of manners is stupifying.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

They all have real drama going on but we never see any of it.  Instead we see them dressing up absurdly for gatherings that don't call for all the makeup and hair and petty fighting over nonsense. The whole format is worn out. 

Exactly!  You’ve hit the nail on the head for me.  
Never mind new cast members….A whole new format is needed for BH, NY and OC. (The only versions I watch).  

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yup. Same here. Maybe we’re the Real, Diehard Fans of Ronnie & Ben!

They are so clever and quick and truly understand human nature and motivation and they are still modest and self-deprecating, even though they are very successful now. Plus, they are having so much fun while they recap!!

They are awesome and I thank you fellow posters for telling me about them.

• Love 4
On 8/4/2022 at 3:25 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Honestly, I refuse to admit to anyone outside of this board that I even watch the show.

LOL! And the ladies of Beverly Hills are making it even more difficult to admit to watching the show! Most of the ladies are so unlikable and their faux friendships are exasperating.  

But I guess one becomes addicted.
I've been watching RHOBH since the first episode. I've never been interested in any of the other housewives shows. What drew me to this one was the idea of getting a peek into celebs' lives - ones that I was familiar with.  As a fan of Frasier I wanted to catch Kelsey Grammer and his wife on the show. I remembered the Richard sisters from my childhood and thought there might be an interesting Hilton connection as well. Too bad the first few enjoyable seasons have evolved into a boring toxic mess.🙃

• Like 2
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I mean, the thought of Rinna as a doyenne of manners is stupifying.

rinna-painkiller-dance-boat-rhobh.gif?fi

7 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Does anyone else find it sad a pathetic that Erika talks about material things and sex but never mentions love?  I wonder why she can't find anyone to love her?   She makes me think of Anna Nicole Smith.

I'm not sure she's capable of real love.

I agree with PK that she's inherently cold.

1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

I've been watching RHOBH since the first episode. I've never been interested in any of the other housewives shows. What drew me to this one was the idea of getting a peek into celebs' lives - ones that I was familiar with.  As a fan of Frasier I wanted to catch Kelsey Grammer and his wife on the show. I remembered the Richard sisters from my childhood and thought there might be an interesting Hilton connection as well. Too bad the first few enjoyable seasons have evolved into a boring toxic mess.

I haven't felt compelled to watch the other franchises either. I already recognized some of the BH HWs, which is why I binged this series.

It's fallen off badly.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 8/1/2022 at 2:03 PM, RealHousewife said:

Here's what I don't get about Kyle. I can understand someone with anxiety being comfortable in front of the cameras and the spotlight because it's what she knows. Child actor who grew up in Hollywood. I also get that different things trigger different people's anxiety. But she talks so much about how awful she feels doing the show sometimes, how she loses sleep over it, dreads confrontations, etc. I also get sometimes the hate the ladies get is OTT considering they're entertainers at the end of the day shooting a silly show. BUT, if you're that anxious and sensitive of a person, why not dial back some of your own behavior? Why be so mean sometimes? Why push a woman to talk about her freaking sex life?! You don't need to "BE HONEST!" about every little thing. Why get physical with Sutton? I don't condone threats and the craziness, but I don't think you can be an asshole on a popular show and not expect backlash. 

Basically these women get paid to be bitches, that is the entire premise of the show and there is no rhyme or reason for their behaviour. Can you imagine if there was any content or conversations about politics, religion or current events in their lives etc.  I’m sure Rinna believes she displayed an amazing performance this episode.  And they thrive as a gang, it’s beyond pathetic.  
I personally much prefer ‘drunk’ Erika over her hard core bitch personality.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, dbell1 said:

I am now picturing Harry Hamlin weeping into his apron wondering where his thank you notes for sauce are.

😅😅😅😅

I want this as a GIF. 

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

rinna-painkiller-dance-boat-rhobh.gif?fi

I haven't felt compelled to watch the other franchises either. I already recognized some of the BH HWs, which is why I binged this series.

It's fallen off badly.

LOL! at PK always right up front when the other 'ladies' offer a peek!

And what the heck is Mauricio doing? I remember this scene but this clip makes M look like he's winding Lisa up like a mechanical toy.

You said you 'binged' the series...did you stream it from Amazon Prime? 

• Love 3
On 8/3/2022 at 5:20 PM, WaltersHair said:

Nice to see Erika still has those 800 dollar chairs from her 'Clubhouse'.

Rinna is only being nice to sell Rose. She is has cheap morals.

Rinna was nice?  I must have missed it or looked away for a second.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Surrealist said:

It's fallen off badly.

Like bad fish. (Apologies to Benjamin Franklin.)

The whole "inside baseball" stuff regarding whether it was leaked and weaponized or whatever - who the F cares. 

Absolutely. It's so banal, it's infuriating.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Does anyone else find it sad a pathetic that Erika talks about material things and sex but never mentions love?  I wonder why she can't find anyone to love her?   She makes me think of Anna Nicole Smith.

Not me.  I think she's always been about the material things and despite what she says probably sees sex as a transactional act.  She can't find 'anyone to love her' because she hasn't looked. 

When Dorit was telling Garcelle about the guy she wanted to introduce to Garcelle you can hear Erika in the background say something to the effect of  "forget his dick, how big is his wallet".

Nothing I've seen on this show ever convinced me that her marriage to Tom was  ever love based - on either side. 

Erika is delusional if she thinks her fifty year old self is going to land a guy to return her to the life she became all too accustomed to living.  Those guys aren't looking to underwrite fake careers of 50 year olds with sky high legal bills. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Not me.  I think she's always been about the material things and despite what she says probably sees sex as a transactional act.  She can't find 'anyone to love her' because she hasn't looked. 

When Dorit was telling Garcelle about the guy she wanted to introduce to Garcelle you can hear Erika in the background say something to the effect of  "forget his dick, how big is his wallet".

Nothing I've seen on this show ever convinced me that her marriage to Tom was  ever love based - on either side. 

Erika is delusional if she thinks her fifty year old self is going to land a guy to return her to the life she became all too accustomed to living.  Those guys aren't looking to underwrite fake careers of 50 year olds with sky high legal bills. 

You're right Erika is delusional and she keeps bringing up sex and dicks but I would bet she has not had a fulfilling sex life for a while being married to an 80 year old.  I'm not saying what his abilities are but probably not topic worthy. And I agree she is likely more a material girl, sex and def love not as important to her.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6

I'm not one of those "all you need is love" types. Love doesn't pay the bills, guarantee you have health insurance, make sure your kids don't live in poverty, etc. So I take a man's job into account. But Erika is on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'd much rather have a man who has a smaller wallet but is a good person, age appropriate, and loves me. 

4 hours ago, endure said:

You're right Erika is delusional and she keeps bringing up sex and dicks but I would bet she has not had a fulfilling sex life for a while being married to an 80 year old.  I'm not saying what his abilities are but probably not topic worthy. And I agree she is likely more a material girl, sex and def love not as important to her.

Patti Stranger says you pick which is more important to you in a man-chemistry/sex or money. I'm the former. 

I'm sure Erika enjoyed the OTT lifestyle while it lasted, but I can't imagine being truly happy deep down in a marriage like that. We all need love, and it's not like Erika has a ton of family and friends. She said Tom was more or less her world. That sounds so lonely to me, no wonder she was depressed even then. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, endure said:

I never thought of Erika as being particularly sexual - even when she was doing her "sex" thing. She always seemed to be a caricature of sexual being.

I think she is promoting her *brand* by advertising her services as a dominatrix. I truly think she was shilling as her as Rinna was her Rinna Rose. I actually think she would make an excellent high end dominatrix except that I am not sure that a very wealthy masochist would trust her discretion since she is so much in the public eye and who knows what she would do to make a buck.

I also don't understand the vulgarity of Erika - I don't know woman who actually talk about getting some D. She reminded me of that vulgar Leah McSweeney from the NY franchise.

On a positive note, I have been watching reruns of NYPD on Hulu and Garcelle was cast as a DA and love interest of Henry Simmons who was quite the gorgeous man back then and has aged well. Garcelle was absolutely luminescent back in the day - she is still gorgeous and one of the more "natural" beauties on the show. I am sure that she wears makeup but she doesn't look made up like the other ladies but she is amazing looking for her age - I don't mean to damn her by saying "for her age" but she looks so naturally young versus some of the other women who seem to have much more obvious fillers and "enhancements".

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, amarante said:

I never thought of Erika as being particularly sexual - even when she was doing her "sex" thing. She always seemed to be a caricature of sexual being.

I think she is promoting her *brand* by advertising her services as a dominatrix. I truly think she was shilling as her as Rinna was her Rinna Rose. I actually think she would make an excellent high end dominatrix except that I am not sure that a very wealthy masochist would trust her discretion since she is so much in the public eye and who knows what she would do to make a buck.

I also don't understand the vulgarity of Erika - I don't know woman who actually talk about getting some D. She reminded me of that vulgar Leah McSweeney from the NY franchise.

On a positive note, I have been watching reruns of NYPD on Hulu and Garcelle was cast as a DA and love interest of Henry Simmons who was quite the gorgeous man back then and has aged well. Garcelle was absolutely luminescent back in the day - she is still gorgeous and one of the more "natural" beauties on the show. I am sure that she wears makeup but she doesn't look made up like the other ladies but she is amazing looking for her age - I don't mean to damn her by saying "for her age" but she looks so naturally young versus some of the other women who seem to have much more obvious fillers and "enhancements".

Agree. I don't think particularly sexual women pursue relationships with men that much older. IRC, Holly Madison actually said she was asexual until her relationship with Criss Angel. 

Garcelle has always been and will always be beautiful. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Watching this episode I think it's finally clicked how these women work and why they go after others in the cast.  That whole "Sutton is a liability" was their version of *you can sit at our table and wear pink on Wednesdays if you get with the program and dump Sutton. 

Sutton being "unpredictable" is really that they can't control Sutton and that factor coupled with her popularity with fans is bad for them.  

With Denise the threesome was just the weapon they found to get rid of someone who they felt was not putting in the work and being a diva behind the scenes (pretty much confirmed on outside podcasts ).  LVP was the queen they wanted to dethrone as she controlled the storylines, they even went so far to crown Kyle the new queen of rhobh and we see how she keeps things afloat and moves along the storylines.  

And I suspect we will see that with Kathy Hilton, if she really was holding out for more cash and not filming with them (and using Paris wedding as an excuse) will be why they flip on her going forward.  

It all seems to be about knowing your place and keeping sweet with the Fox Force 4/5 and Sutton doesn't do that.  She wants to be their friend and keep things pleasant as we see this episode but she is also going to speak her mind, be "unpredictable".  

• Applause 4
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Castina said:

Watching this episode I think it's finally clicked how these women work and why they go after others in the cast.  That whole "Sutton is a liability" was their version of *you can sit at our table and wear pink on Wednesdays if you get with the program and dump Sutton. 

Sutton being "unpredictable" is really that they can't control Sutton and that factor coupled with her popularity with fans is bad for them.  

With Denise the threesome was just the weapon they found to get rid of someone who they felt was not putting in the work and being a diva behind the scenes (pretty much confirmed on outside podcasts ).  LVP was the queen they wanted to dethrone as she controlled the storylines, they even went so far to crown Kyle the new queen of rhobh and we see how she keeps things afloat and moves along the storylines.  

And I suspect we will see that with Kathy Hilton, if she really was holding out for more cash and not filming with them (and using Paris wedding as an excuse) will be why they flip on her going forward.  

It all seems to be about knowing your place and keeping sweet with the Fox Force 4/5 and Sutton doesn't do that.  She wants to be their friend and keep things pleasant as we see this episode but she is also going to speak her mind, be "unpredictable".  

Maybe they, especially Rinna and Erika just resent Sutton because she has money and they are both hustlers.

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, endure said:

Maybe they, especially Rinna and Erika just resent Sutton because she has money and they are both hustlers.

I absolutely think that Erika resents Sutton because Sutton got the divorce she was theoretically supposed to have. Of course Sutton also married someone she loved who wasn't particularly wealthy when they married and seems to have done a wonderful job of parenting.

Compare and contrast with Rinna's kids who are uneducated influencers. I just don't understand why anyone cares enough about these people to spend time following their social media but who am I to judge.

I thought it horrifying when Rinna was claiming that she didn't understand "grief" until her mother died. Did she know have any grief when her father died five years ago? And even if one's parents are still alive, who reaches adulthood without realizing that the death of a loved one is an overwhelming experience.

I am watching the Netflix documentary on Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward on Netflix and there is of course a lot of discussion about the art of acting. Newman and Woodward were both part of that whole cabal of Method Actors who revolutionized acting techniques. Both in interviews with Newman/Woodward and and others as well as discussions by the current actors who are participating in the project the essence of acting is to be able to tap into the feelings of the role and so you aren't "acting" but in essence being that character emotionally. Of course Rinna isn't an actress - never aspired to be an actress and so obviously never needed to get in touch with any kind of deep emotions in order to portray a role. She was a moderately pretty girl with ambition who went to Hollywood to be famous. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

There is absolutely nothing entertaining about seeing these shrews pile on Sutton. I get it, Sutton can put her foot in her mouth at times. But she is literally a kitten playing with lions (and now I am envisioning last weeks outfit on her date!). To hear Lisa tell her to "F off" and "Get the F out of my house?" For what? For outing that she and Harry are indeed charity dinner leeches trolling for free seats at a ten top? What exactly was Sutton even apologizing for?  Bravo needs to seriously shake this cast up. I stopped watching RHONY in its last season, and if the FF5 is back next season, I am out. Its gross, and wrong to monetarily reward these heinous women with a pay check  year after year for going after the newest victim and doubling down and attempting to get them off the show.  LVP, Denise, now Sutton.... How are the producers cool with this mean girl crap? I left these behaviors with my old High School crew. These women should be ashamed of themselves. Hey Lisa! QVC fired your butt, no amount of Kylie Jenner rip off lip kits, or LVP Rose, oopps Rinna Rose will save you from your future of hawking diapers again. Your vile personality fits well with what ends up in diapers come to think of it! Own it! 

Erika is disgusting with her talk about the D and becoming a dominatrix. Erika, you do realize that's a form of prostitution, no? Hey, its likely the most truthful thing she's put out there in a minute. I get sick looking around her house and seeing all the beautiful things she squired out of Tom's house, and saving them from auction. Her stupid side braid talking head "look" makes me happy her "glam squad" is getting back at her.  Idiot!

I thanked the Gods of Coronavirus for not making me watch Diana Jenkins, or Vile Kyle. This franchise alone has the worst housewives clustered onto one show and it is not fun to watch.

Garcelle can't save a flaming garbage heap of nasty women. And her friend Sheree is not impressive, she obviously swings whatever way the wind does, and is is absent of anything but a neutral opinion in her attempt to get a second season. NEXT!

Edited by Crazydoxielady
Because its Kylie Jenner not Kyle Jenner! :)
  • Like 1
  • Applause 12
  • Love 6

I admit, a lot of times I'm not really listening to anything Rinna says, because I'm so mesmerized by her lips, but she did say something that actually caught my attention.  She said that Sutton "played dumb." 

I have wondered over and over what they have against Sutton, and why they come after her so hard.  I know part of it is they think she is easy prey, but I also got the impression, that besides playing dumb, they feel she "throws the rock and hides her hand."  That's why Erika and Rinna say that she knows what she's doing.

It never occurred to me that Sutton played dumb, maybe that she is dumb and thinks people like her, who clearly want her off this show...Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Diana, and they for me, are the latest model of the Fucked Up Four.  I can't put Dorit in that special little clique yet, because I don't see her going after Sutton, per se.   Crystal either, because she's on shaky ground a lot too. 

So, all of this pondering caused me to look at Sutton in a different light.  Does she know what she's doing to get all this camera time attention on herself?  Does she start trouble and then play dumb?  I don't think so, but I almost hope so!  I hope she is playing those bitches like a fiddle.  The more they come after her, the more her popularity rises, and the more they are hated.   Sounds like karma to me, Lisa Rinna.  Muahahaha!

When Sutton apologized to Rinna for humiliating her (for the Elton John charity fiasco) that was so truthful that it made Rinna furious.  She wasn't hoo-hoomiliated (LIAR!) it was Sutton who hoo-hoomiliated herself.  Wrong.  Sutton had the receipts, but Rinna did drunkenly humiliate herself, yet again, and her dear family on national TeeVee, showed her skinny ass on WWHL, and it's in the can for whenever Bravo (who owns her soul) wants to open the vault.   Harry Hamlin needs to be a friend and tell his wife to shut the fuck up, that she is humiliating them all, but he probably thinks it's a safer bet to stay in Canada as much as possible, and away from the crazy train called Lisa Rinna.  I can't say that I blame him.

• Applause 7
  • Love 8

I know that none of their products ever make sense, but one thing we know about Rinna is that she doesn't really drink that much -- so why the foray into wine?

It would make more sense if literally anyone else in the cast created this product.

At least her lip products sort of make sense because her lips -- while the stuff of my nightmares -- are arguably her "signature." 

Edited by ladle
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, ladle said:

I know that none of their products ever make sense, but one thing we know about Rinna is that she doesn't really drink that much -- so why the foray into wine?

She [presumably] doesn't wear Depends either but bragged that they paid her a million dollars to do that ad.   Rinna's always been about the Benjamins.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

She [presumably] doesn't wear Depends either but bragged that they paid her a million dollars to do that ad.   Rinna's always been about the Benjamins. 

I guess the analog there would be if she had always been known as someone who was very much able to hold her pee, and then doing a Depends ad. It's just weird here (to me!) because for so long she's been known as the least alcohol-oriented among the women.

Agree that she's all about the Benjamins, of course!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

When Sutton apologized to Rinna for humiliating her (for the Elton John charity fiasco) that was so truthful that it made Rinna furious.  She wasn't hoo-hoomiliated (LIAR!) it was Sutton who hoo-hoomiliated herself.  Wrong.  Sutton had the receipts, but Rinna did drunkenly humiliate herself, yet again, and her dear family on national TeeVee

Exactly.  The WWC guys were like "why is she bringing up the Elton John thing again when it just makes her look bad?"  It really shows the gaslighting she's doing all in the name of screen time.  And the screeching about leaving Harry and her kids out of it when Sutton didn't even mention them?  What an unhinged lunatic she is.  I wish a Lois would come swooping down and crap on her head.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Castina said:

The fox force 5 really is classic mean girl. You know how in high school you're part of the cool kids clique if you're just cool and pretty enough but it can work to your disadvantage of you're too pretty or get too much attention for some reason?

Like it's probably not good enough if you're an eccentric southern lady who has the nerve not to get Botox or plastic surgery, but you better not be Bond girl or be the most popular BH housewife either. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

It would be epic if Sutton asked Kyle how many times did Rinna apologize for saying Kim was close to death...if it was once why would once be enough for Sutton to apologize to Rinna or if it was twice, three times, etc...I think Sutton has apologized enough for something she did not do.

On another note, I saw those two big geode wings Garcelle had bought in a store in Miami, I did not see the price and did not ask because well if you have to ask, you cannot afford it, lol.  To me they look like lungs, giant purple lungs.

Whatever happened to the days of jewelry shopping and day spas? Those were the good old days.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Erika is turning into Sonja Morgan.  Slurring as she mixes pills with her booze, houseful of unpaid ‘interns’, making tons of claims about all the dick she’s getting when the truth is that nobody will touch that mess with a ten foot pole.  But at least with Sonja I feel a bit sorry for her.  Erika is just cold and soulless.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Like it's probably not good enough if you're an eccentric southern lady who has the nerve not to get Botox or plastic surgery, but you better not be Bond girl or be the most popular BH housewife either. 

Why do you think Sutton hasn't had any Botox and/or surgery?   I'd bet a paycheck she's at least on the injectables.  She just has a better doctor than those RH have have turned their faces into clown masks like Rinna or unrecognizable like Erika.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2