Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Rosé Colored Glasses

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, amarante said:

On a positive note, I have been watching reruns of NYPD on Hulu and Garcelle was cast as a DA and love interest of Henry Simmons who was quite the gorgeous man back then and has aged well. Garcelle was absolutely luminescent back in the day - she is still gorgeous and one of the more "natural" beauties on the show. I am sure that she wears makeup but she doesn't look made up like the other ladies but she is amazing looking for her age - I don't mean to damn her by saying "for her age" but she looks so naturally young versus some of the other women who seem to have much more obvious fillers and "enhancements".

I’ve never liked this color on anyone else, but in one of the TH looks that they have used a lot this season, Garcelle wears a gold/yellow eye shadow that looks absolutely beautiful on her. I think a lot of her beauty also comes from her joy. She has a fantastic family and successful, fulfilling career. And actual genuine friendships with people she enjoys and who enjoy her.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Why do you think Sutton hasn't had any Botox and/or surgery?   I'd bet a paycheck she's at least on the injectables.  She just has a better doctor than those RH have have turned their faces into clown masks like Rinna or unrecognizable like Erika.  

I'm not saying she's never touched her face, but that she is pretty natural and not obsessed with upkeep like the others. Sutton said Kyle dragged her to get Botox for the first time at 47, and I believe her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm not saying she's never touched her face, but that she is pretty natural and not obsessed with upkeep like the others. Sutton said Kyle dragged her to get Botox for the first time at 47, and I believe her. 

Maybe Sutton will have those hooded eyes taken care of too...don't get me wrong, I love Sutton but if she is out there dating the competition is tough, getting her upper lids done would make her look a bit younger.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sutton's son (both of her kids, really, but especially him) seemed really nervous being on camera. It was uncomfortable to watch, as I felt bad for him.

Rinna's female wine business partner reminds me of someone. Zoe Kazan? 

Edit: Typo! Kazan, not Katan.

Edited by ladle
  • Love 3

I don't even understand what I just watched.

Is Rinna really holding onto the fact that Sutton said "Rinna never said 'thank you'" about the tickets?? How was that "coming after" Rinna's family?? It seemed like just a playful, sassy comment to me, and I don't even particularly like Sutton! Rinna should have made one or two snarky comments about that and moved on.

It's really dark how these women have zeroed in on Sutton for no discernable reason except to stir up drama. It's also uncomfortable to watch Sutton take their verbal abuse and even repeatedly apologize for things she doesn't need to apologize for. Again, Sutton is not always my favorite person, but LET THE MOUSE GO. 

• Love 16
On 8/3/2022 at 8:17 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

lol but honest question for anyone who might know .. would they impound your car? wouldn't they just send you on your way??

So I am not an expert on this but what I think happened was that they pulled PK over for suspicion of DUI, he took a breathalyzer and was just over the legal limit. Because he was technically above the limit, they impounded his car and took him to the station (as I imagine is standard protocol for anyone who is over the limit). By the time he got to the station and they tested again, though, he was blowing slightly under the limit. I imagine there's some margin of error to the breathalyzers and they felt there was no way they were going to make charges stick against this privileged white dude, so they took him home. Car was still impounded though. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Just watched last night, and the wine tasting pile up on Sutton was ridiculous.  To me, it seemed like Erika was the catalyst and was egging Rinna on to keep digging at Sutton, although it didn't take much on Erika's part, as Rinna was downright gleeful in her task.

Erika and Rinna are cruel, vindictive bitches.

By the way - Erika looked ridiculous in her get up.  She reminded me of Pinky Tuscadero from "Happy Days", but Pinky looked much better in her pink jumpsuit/overalls!  

image.png.d27222d816d8a937496717f4f13c4f73.png

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

All I keep thinking is thank goodness for Garcelle being a decent friend, because otherwise this attempted takedown of Sutton would be even more horrible to watch.  

• Love 11
On 8/4/2022 at 12:49 PM, chlban said:

So, you would be fine with a friend having accepted funds stolen from widows and orphans, through a Dummy Corporation obviously set up to Launder money? And said friend has spent several years telling you how smart and savvy she is? AND Said friend has zero empathy for the Victims going so far as to cast doubt on whether their claims are legitimate? Um, K. I would be grilling and if I got the reaction I have seen from Erika, I would be cutting all but the most superficial ties. And, obviously, I am not on TV.

No I wouldn't be fine with that but also, that's not what happened with Erika.  You are presenting speculation as fact in order to condemn Erika.  There is no proof of wrongdoing on Erika's part and not even Ronald Richards said she knew what Tom was doing.  Erika is being sued simply because she was married to Tom and they hope to use her assets to get some sort of recovery.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 8/5/2022 at 4:07 PM, Miss Bones said:

Hahaha this made me laugh out loud!  Reminds me of the time I was reading Tori Spelling's first memoir (it was free in the community room of the apartment building that I lived in, at the time).  I took it to read on a flight, and I took the dust jacket off, because I was embarrassed for the other passengers to know I was reading it.

As an academic who studies reality TV, I know that shame all too well! 

It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Normally, the coven would now turn on the person in Garcelle's position, but I don't see that happening here. All of these women turning on the one Black member of the cast for basically no reason would be awful in terms of optics (They also just shouldn't do it because it's shitty, but I'm mentioning optics here because that seems to be what these women care about), not to mention that Garcelle is smart, beloved by fans, and backed up by Sutton. And, she won't just start sputtering and apologizing like Sutton does. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 8/5/2022 at 7:08 PM, tranquilidade said:

Does anyone else find it sad a pathetic that Erika talks about material things and sex but never mentions love?  I wonder why she can't find anyone to love her?   She makes me think of Anna Nicole Smith.

Hmm, I actually don't care about that. Yes, all of the dick talk is super eye-rolly and screams "LOOK AT ME!" like everything Erika does, so that's annoying. But I judge Erika for being an awful human being who is complicit in the bilking of widows and orphans, not for being interested in casual sex and uninterested in love. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 8/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, ZettaK said:

Erika is appealing a court order to return the $1.4 million earrings so that the bankruptcy trustee can sell them to pay some of the victims. So, the earrings were appraised, and this is their current value. And she still tries to keep as much as she can, and not only the earrings according to what she said.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/08/01/erika-jayne-appeals-earrings/

The judge in the June 28th hearing determined that Erika’s expensive earrings were purchased with “settlement funds from the trust account created for a class-action lawsuit handled by Thomas’ firm Girardi Keese.

And THIS is why none of the HWs should be feeling sorry for Erika.  The article appears to say they have evidence the money to buy the earrings came directly from the law firm’s client trust account (aka the IOLTA acct).  That account consists solely of monies to be paid to clients - none of the money belongs to the firm.  Girardi committed an ethical violation and stole the clients’ money by buying the earrings with that money.  

did Erika know?  Likely no, despite her prior claims that she was so involved in the business and even sat in on internal firm client meetings (which was probably bullshit).

BUT, if one of my friends were in this position, I wouldn’t support them in fighting against having the earrings be sold to reimburse the victims.  That’s where Sutton and Garcelle are different than the coven.  Had Erika showed even a smidgen of sympathy for the victims, their support of her wouldn’t horrify us so much.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
On 8/3/2022 at 9:16 PM, goofygirl said:

Don't forget!!! Every, single, fricking BIRD in the entire WORLD, is Lois.

Hate to say this, but I’m having a hard time believing Rinna’s grief is sincere, and it can be seen as gross questioning how someone handles loss. But Rinna’s history makes me skeptical. I’m just not feeling it.

Based on next week’s preview, she seems to be trying to do an Erika — “You all DON’T know what I’ve been through” (sob, sob) — when the bitchiness and shadiness that are her trademarks were there long before Lois died. She knows she’s looking bad here, and thinks that if she overacts, using Lois as an excuse, all will be forgiven. (Of course, most of them will rush to her side showing “support.” It will be interesting to see if Garcelle does her usual side-eye.) I think her being cynical enough to use her mother to gain sympathy for herself would be right on brand.

Will she cry actual tears this time? Stay tuned. If it turns out I’m wrong, I’ll be the first to eat my words.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
On 8/5/2022 at 12:20 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

All jokes aside they do need someone who ISNT friends with these ladies to host the reunions .. cause he doesn’t hold anyone accountable for anything 

I nominate Ben Mandelker and Ronnie Karam from the Watch What Crappens podcast.

Andy loves these bitchfights, and he lost all cred with me when he teased Erika about the “hotseat” last year — with a smirk — and then lobbed softballs. That spoke volumes about who he is as a person, and what he values. I hope he realizes that enabling these people is driving away his audience.

• Applause 12
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Will she cry actual tears this time? Stay tuned. If it turns out I’m wrong, I’ll be the first to eat my words.

It will be difficult to tell if Rinna's wearing another pair of her hideous oversized glasses. What's with that anyway? Is it some kind of shout out to Elton John soliciting his support of her side in "ticket-gate?"

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

It will be difficult to tell if Rinna's wearing another pair of her hideous oversized glasses. What's with that anyway? Is it some kind of shout out to Elton John soliciting his support of her side in "ticket-gate?"

I wish I knew. She’s been channelling 1975 for most of the season and it’s annoying. All she needs are the fur coat and platform boots. 

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Just watched last night, and the wine tasting pile up on Sutton was ridiculous.  To me, it seemed like Erika was the catalyst and was egging Rinna on to keep digging at Sutton, although it didn't take much on Erika's part, as Rinna was downright gleeful in her task.

Erika and Rinna are cruel, vindictive bitches.

By the way - Erika looked ridiculous in her get up.  She reminded me of Pinky Tuscadero from "Happy Days", but Pinky looked much better in her pink jumpsuit/overalls!  

image.png.d27222d816d8a937496717f4f13c4f73.png

Don’t forget her sister “Leather” or whatever the hell it was😅

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Sutton shouldn’t be a cast member of any HW franchise.  She’s not a narcissistic bitch and more importantly she has no clue how to defend herself.  Saying I’m a good person and reaching out to touch/hug whoever is yelling/sneering/threatening her just fires them up even more.  No one goes after Erika. She’d literally bite off their head and eat it and they know it.

Sutton is very wealthy.  She doesn’t need this.  But I do like her kids, cats and quirky sense of humour (and the dreadful outfits give me a smile sometimes)

Leave while you can, Sutton.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

No I wouldn't be fine with that but also, that's not what happened with Erika.  You are presenting speculation as fact in order to condemn Erika.  There is no proof of wrongdoing on Erika's part and not even Ronald Richards said she knew what Tom was doing.  Erika is being sued simply because she was married to Tom and they hope to use her assets to get some sort of recovery.

It's quite possible Erika didn't know about Tom's business affairs although she claimed in her book that she was involved in the law firm operations. But money from clients' trust accounts which contained funds that didn't belong to the law firm were used in order to purchase items like the infamous diamond earrings. This was stated in the recent court case about those- she was ordered to deliver them to the bankruptcy trustee. I don't doubt there is proof that more funds reserved for clients were funneled to her (for example her LLC), that's why she is sued. And this is perfectly legal. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 8

Rinna had to bring the charity event up again in order to "prove" she was right, and that Sutton was humiliated because of it. Just claiming something doesn't prove anything. It is like Erika claiming she was exonerated regarding her legal issues a few episodes ago. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Sutton is very wealthy.  She doesn’t need this.  But I do like her kids, cats and quirky sense of humour (and the dreadful outfits give me a smile sometimes)

Leave while you can, Sutton

While I agree with you that Sutton doesn't need this show, I hope she stays around. If she leaves this will embolden the coven to go after anyone else that they don't think is their equal. I hope Sutton stays and keeps poking at Rinna just to let her know that we al know what happened to  Wicked Witch of the West. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
On 8/4/2022 at 4:23 PM, Mar said:

I haven’t read the previous comments yet, so perhaps someone already mentioned this. I burst out laughing when Garcelle was talking about PK being driven home by the police and she said, “Did he stop and get a steak, too?“

Every week I say how much I love her, and I still do! Thank God she came back for this season because otherwise the show would truly be intolerable.She is such a breath of fresh air. She has morals, kindness, and she is astute and perceptive. She doesn’t put up with any of the bull from most of the other women.

So glad you posted this. Thank you. 

Recall the horrifying shooting in Charleston, SC at the church a few years back. The police arrested the man on the road....then stopped by a Burger King to feed him. 

You can imagine the physical description of the man.

I will leave it there.  

• Sad 9
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Did anyone notice on WWHL that only Rinna’s lower jaw moved?  The rest of her face was frozen.  And she used her classic mirroring technique.  Andy:  Rinna, you were out of control.  Rinna: Yes, I’m out of control!  Etc., etc.  She pulls that crap at every reunion and then apologizes for her behavior and says she’s trying to be a better person.  EVERY reunion.  So tired of it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Hate to say this, but I’m having a hard time believing Rinna’s grief is sincere, and it can be seen as gross questioning how someone handles loss. But Rinna’s history makes me skeptical. I’m just not feeling it.

Based on next week’s preview, she seems to be trying to do an Erika — “You all DON’T know what I’ve been through” (sob, sob) — when the bitchiness and shadiness that are her trademarks were there long before Lois died. She knows she’s looking bad here, and thinks that if she overacts, using Lois as an excuse, all will be forgiven. (Of course, most of them will rush to her side showing “support.” It will be interesting to see if Garcelle does her usual side-eye.) I think her being cynical enough to use her mother to gain sympathy for herself would be right on brand.

Just one, big fat tear, sliding ever so slowly down her face.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, ladle said:

All I keep thinking is thank goodness for Garcelle being a decent friend, because otherwise this attempted takedown of Sutton would be even more horrible to watch.  

Well, like I said before I didn't see Garcelle OR anyone speak up for Sutton in the moment when Rinna was attacking her.   Garcelle was also silent when Ericka threatened Sutton at Kathy's dinner party last season.      So while Garcelle will stick up for Sutton after the fact I wouldn't want my friends to sit silent in the moment. 

• Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

I don't think Erika knew what Tom was doing until the end. My husband is a lawyer and while I 100% trust that he'd never pull a Tom Girardi, he could totally be bilking people and I would never know it. We talk about the broad strokes of our jobs but I have no clue what he does in his day-to-day operations. And one might say, "Well, Erika admitted to being a part of firm business." Ehh. Over the years I've co-signed tons of documents (when we bought a home, etc.) that I only reviewed in a really cursory way because my husband is a lawyer and I trust him. Was that stupid? Maybe. But I can easily believe Erika (much like Teresa Giudice) kind of just... signed a bunch of things. (Which maybe makes her legally culpable but is different from saying she was "involved" or "knew" what was happening.)

That said: Erika is still completely complicit because, after the fact, she has shown virtually no sympathy for the victims, she has made no attempts at remuneration and, nay, has done everything she can to hold onto her wealth even while knowing where it comes from and has even flaunted it grotesquely. That is why I condemn Erika. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, ladle said:

Sutton's son (both of her kids, really, but especially him) seemed really nervous being on camera. It was uncomfortable to watch, as I felt bad for him.

I kind of wonder if the two eldest agreed to go on the show to "humanize" her a bit. 

We know she's a mom, but on the show, you'd think she was a divorcée with no children. 

Erika's mentioned her son, but I'm sure he's stayed away for good reason. Plus he's a cop, and I'm not sure that would go over well with the LAPD.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

We know she's a mom, but on the show, you'd think she was a divorcée with no children. 

I think her ex wouldn’t allow the kids to be filmed (not uncommon), so once they turned 18, they could decide for themselves.

Maybe she wasn’t supposed to talk about them either?

• Like 3
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I think her ex wouldn’t allow the kids to be filmed (not uncommon), so once they turned 18, they could decide for themselves.

Wasn't the daughter on during Sutton's first season?  I remember Rinna meeting her and suggesting they get their daughters together, lol.   Sutton's talking head response was hilarious, something like, "I don't think that will be happening." 

What's up with the chicken salad in Beverly Hills?  Last season Kathy invited Kyle to lunch and had the housekeeper/maid whatever serve them Ritz crackers and chicken salad (on TV trays lol.)  This week Sutton's serving her kids chicken salad on Wonder bread (I didn't know they still made that lol.) 😉

Do the kids live with Sutton?  I figured they probably do and that's why we don't see much of the inside of her house - especially the last one. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I knew that about her ex, but it was kind of to her disadvantage because it seemed she was mostly by her lonesome. 

I understand where Christian was coming from, though. I'm not sure I'd want my underage kids on a reality show (regardless). Although I'm not sure her adult kids are more comfortable with it now. 😂

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
On 8/5/2022 at 12:20 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

All jokes aside they do need someone who ISNT friends with these ladies to host the reunions .. cause he doesn’t hold anyone accountable for anything 

In fairness to Andy and Bravo, if they were going to be GRILLED grilled, they would never show up, or just walk out.  Granted, Andy sucks, but he has to work with what he has.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ladle said:

I don't think Erika knew what Tom was doing until the end. My husband is a lawyer and while I 100% trust that he'd never pull a Tom Girardi, he could totally be bilking people and I would never know it. We talk about the broad strokes of our jobs but I have no clue what he does in his day-to-day operations. And one might say, "Well, Erika admitted to being a part of firm business." Ehh. Over the years I've co-signed tons of documents (when we bought a home, etc.) that I only reviewed in a really cursory way because my husband is a lawyer and I trust him. Was that stupid? Maybe. But I can easily believe Erika (much like Teresa Giudice) kind of just... signed a bunch of things. (Which maybe makes her legally culpable but is different from saying she was "involved" or "knew" what was happening.)

That said: Erika is still completely complicit because, after the fact, she has shown virtually no sympathy for the victims, she has made no attempts at remuneration and, nay, has done everything she can to hold onto her wealth even while knowing where it comes from and has even flaunted it grotesquely. That is why I condemn Erika. 

Exactly. This is what she doesn't get, because her extreme Narcissism prevents it. She sits there with Mikey and her "assistant" (WTF does she even need an assistant for?) or tells her sad tale of woe without a single thought for the actual victims. She really thinks people should feel sorry for her. She is Vile. If you didn't know then, you know now bitch, so at least pretend to give a damn about the actual Victims. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Well, like I said before I didn't see Garcelle OR anyone speak up for Sutton in the moment when Rinna was attacking her.   Garcelle was also silent when Ericka threatened Sutton at Kathy's dinner party last season.      So while Garcelle will stick up for Sutton after the fact I wouldn't want my friends to sit silent in the moment. 

Yeah, that's valid. I guess I meant "good" in the sense that she's not turning on Sutton even though everyone's trying to get her to do it and even though it potentially puts a target on her own back. I've been watching this show for a long time. Perhaps my bar is low. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I kind of wonder if the two eldest agreed to go on the show to "humanize" her a bit. 

Yeah it was just a really stilted, boring scene. (No shade to Sutton and her kids! If you filmed at my house you'd likely get similar footage.) Also, editors, how are you going to show a scene of someone making chicken salad without splicing in the infamous footage of Kim mixing it with her hands? Lost opportunity there. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Wasn't the daughter on during Sutton's first season?  I remember Rinna meeting her and suggesting they get their daughters together, lol.   Sutton's talking head response was hilarious, something like, "I don't think that will be happening." 

Yep! Rinna, Sutton, and Sutton's daughter did a scene where they talked about the daughter being in college and Rinna mentioned briefly being in (or just rushing?) a sorority herself. I remember because Rinna kept telling the daughter how beautiful she was -- which, fine, I'm not shading Rinna for that specifically, but Rinna seemed oddly focused on it. Especially in the context of a conversation about academics it seemed like such a sad, on-brand statement about what Rinna values. 

3 hours ago, chlban said:

If you didn't know then, you know now bitch

PREACH. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, ladle said:

Yep! Rinna, Sutton, and Sutton's daughter did a scene where they talked about the daughter being in college and Rinna mentioned briefly being in (or just rushing?) a sorority herself. I remember because Rinna kept telling the daughter how beautiful she was -- which, fine, I'm not shading Rinna for that specifically, but Rinna seemed oddly focused on it. Especially in the context of a conversation about academics it seemed like such a sad, on-brand statement about what Rinna values. 

PREACH. 

Yup. Rinna had nothing else to offer, before she eft with her lips and body. So that’s all she can value, physical beauty. Oh, wait. Five-star, nay, ten-star b- - - jobs. She should expand her line and rename it Rinna Beauty & B- - - Jobs.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/7/2022 at 7:35 AM, njbchlover said:

You’d think she was trying to deflect attention away from herself, for some mysterious reason! 🧐

😉🤣

21 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

What's up with the chicken salad in Beverly Hills?  Last season Kathy invited Kyle to lunch and had the housekeeper/maid whatever serve them Ritz crackers and chicken salad (on TV trays lol.)  This week Sutton's serving her kids chicken salad on Wonder bread (I didn't know they still made that lol.) 😉

Don’t forget Kim’s  “hand-made” chicken salad! 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/4/2022 at 3:31 PM, Mar said:

Erika, how difficult would it be to say “sex is great” instead of “dick is great”?

I’m certainly not of the young generation, but I really find that incredibly vulgar.

It bothers me too. If a male character talked about getting p—-y, he’d rightly be called out. Yet the women all laugh at Erika’s vulgarity and kiss her butt.

I also don’t believe she is getting that much sex!

• Applause 6
  • Love 8
On 8/7/2022 at 5:03 PM, ZettaK said:

It's quite possible Erika didn't know about Tom's business affairs although she claimed in her book that she was involved in the law firm operations. But money from clients' trust accounts which contained funds that didn't belong to the law firm were used in order to purchase items like the infamous diamond earrings. This was stated in the recent court case about those- she was ordered to deliver them to the bankruptcy trustee. I don't doubt there is proof that more funds reserved for clients were funneled to her (for example her LLC), that's why she is sued. And this is perfectly legal. 

An LLC isn't a bank account; it's a company.  Tom paid the expenses of the LLC and there's no proof Erika knew where the funds came from.  She was taken care of her whole relationship.  

23 hours ago, ladle said:

I appreciate this take although I don't think anyone can speak to the operation of Erika's mind.  There's no accounting for anyone's likes or dislikes and I don't have a problem with anyone disliking Erika.  I just have an issue with people stating she knew or was complicit as if that is a fact when it is not proven to be fact.  People are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty of something, but that seems to go out of the window when viewers don't like someone.  All of this is a study in bias.  To have an easier time, the key is to be likable -- people will let you get away with so much if they like you.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

An LLC isn't a bank account; it's a company.  Tom paid the expenses of the LLC and there's no proof Erika knew where the funds came from.  She was taken care of her whole relationship.  

Right.  But she knows NOW and her entire reaction to Tom's crimes is what I find disgusting.  From the outrageous fake stories (car crashes, snowed in Pasadena, etc.) to the flat out lies  (not speaking to Tom, like her dropping him off at work when every office in L.A. was closed and then moving out, etc.) to not ever once showing any concern about Tom's victims.    

Now she talks about how broke she is but she's living in Beverly Hills (even if it's pool house) and employing a stylist 🤣 and a personal assistant as well as making a reported 500K+ salary from Bravo.    So, maybe broke by Beverly Hills standards but she's hardly destitute.  

Erika doesn't need to be guilty of crimes to be a terrible person. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

to not ever once showing any concern about Tom's victims.    

Well, that's fair, since we all know she was the ONLY true victim in all of this...

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4