Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Rosé Colored Glasses

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

I hope Rinna has storage for all of her unsold wine.

Remember Wines By Wives? Tamra and Vicki’s side gig that lasted all of 10 minutes? What did they do with all that inventory?

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mar said:

To hype tonight’s episode, Dorit posted this on Instagram today. I thought she had mislabeled Erica in the photo because she looks like she gained 50 pounds overnight. I zoomed in and it is indeed her. How is this possible?!

41EA4FA1-A496-4DA4-980E-DC165052B7B5.thumb.jpeg.cbf964751e02e3f8af51ec3aa19f1e5f.jpeg

She looks big on the episode too because she gained a lot of weight. She was still big on a recent Watch What Happens Live.

This hideous fake hair Erika is attaching to her head in talking heads and the latest episodes won't bring any money to the bankruptcy trustee who is going to take over her new "business". 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

How many housewives have tried to hawk wine or vodka or bourbon? Other than that Skinny Girl swill I have never seen any of the housewives' booze on the shelves of a beverage store.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

How many housewives have tried to hawk wine or vodka or bourbon? Other than that Skinny Girl swill I have never seen any of the housewives' booze on the shelves of a beverage store.  

Did Ramona of RHONY ever get on shelves? The Pinot queen.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Lisa’s Vanderpump Rose’ is widely available, and a really good wine in my opinion. Most wine ratings have it 4 out of 5 stars. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 10

Oh, Garcelle understands you just fine, Erika. Burned-down life or not. Ever the victim. 

Garcelle should not have told Sutton about what Erika said. There was no point in that, other than to stir shit. There is nothing Sutton can do to redeem herself with Erika. Best to just leave it be. But, drama…

Here we go, the weekly pile-on. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I am so freaking tired of Rinna. She's giving people whiplash.

She seems awfully preoccupied about being a bitch for some reason. Never seemed to bother her before…🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Lisa’s Vanderpump Rose’ is widely available, and a really good wine in my opinion. Most wine ratings have it 4 out of 5 stars. 

I live on the East coast and I have never seen it but I'll take your word that it's good.

Well Rinna has lost her mind again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Sutton has to learn that apologizing is not a good default with these women. She was not 95% wrong with Diana, nor was she 100% wrong with Lisa. Quite the opposite. Sutton needs to learn how to fight back, or these harpies will never stop picking on her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 15
47 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lol but honest question for anyone who might know .. would they impound your car? wouldn't they just send you on your way?? 

I'm pretty sure if you weren't driving while intoxicated, they'd let you drive home.  At least here in Texas.  I KNOW the Popo where I live WOULD NOT BE DRIVING ME HOME!!! That's for realz.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Did Ramona of RHONY ever get on shelves? The Pinot queen.

Didn't she brag that they were going to sell it in Target?  Wine by Wives, Vickie Vodka,  the Dubrows were hawking champagne at one time and Dorinda is selling Bourbon now.  Do people really go in liquor stores and look for alcohol by these women? I would be mortified to ask for it.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I didn't even catch what Sutton was supposed to have said that made her do the whole "stay away from my family!" thing. The kids she's thrilled to have in the spotlight while Suttons seem just like nice people.

I didn't catch that either. Did Sutton say something about Harry or the girls or was Rinna so drunk that she thought she was screaming at Kim? 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Don't forget!!! Every, single, fricking BIRD in the entire WORLD, is Lois.

I re-watched Forrest Gump for the first time in years this past weekend. At the end of Forrest's speech at Jenny's graveside, a flock of birds fly into the enormous tree behind it. I thought of Rinna and hated myself so much afterward, lol.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 22
6 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Erika saying to Garcelle that Sutton is a liability to her means that if she keeps up being a friend to Sutton, and defending her, means the fucked up Five will ostracize Garcelle too, if she doesn’t get with the program. Like they already don’t do that to Garcelle.

That phrasing is so perfect since one of Sutton's biggest crimes against Erika was suggesting she was a liability due to the whole crimes against widows and orphans thing. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

Suttons son is cute. Never saw him before. Her cats are beautiful and that white lab is a mischievous little sucker, huh? Lol

I think her daughter is pretty, too. 🙂

• Applause 2
  • Love 14

I think that Rinna and Kyle are getting more and more desperate. So far their plan to drive Sutton off the show hasn't worked. They can't quite make it happen.  Erika has been a little too drunk to be effective and Diana is just well what can I say?  

• Applause 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Speaking of hair, WTF is that platinum snake braid on her head in the confessionals??   Now she wants to be a”part time dominatrix”? 

Paired with the Bedazzled boobs, it's a look.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1