Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Rosé Colored Glasses

• Start Topic

Garcelle takes her concerns about Erika to Dorit, then asks a question about Dorit's personal life; Erika makes a stunning revelation; Lisa invites the women to sip on rosé, but her past resentment towards Sutton uncorks itself in a big way.

Airdate: 08/03/2022

• Love 1

Is this woman hawking rose wine? What makes her think that people will buy wine that she slapped her name on over the other hundreds of bottles already on the market. Rinna you are not Bethenny. 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Rinna accused Sutton of inviting, then uninviting her and Harry Hamlin to the Elton John Oscars Benefit. She brought Diana on to put Sutton in her place, but Sutton brought receipts.

I'm guessing Rinna's still stewing over that.

Wait... are you implying that Rinna hasn't owned it?? Watch out, Surrealist, the Farce Farts Five will come for you!

Funny how Rinna is always adamant that people she doesn't like or is beefing with own it, but she never owns her own stuff, and never makes the same demand of her clique. 

C502FED7-1F33-4A6B-BA47-418C1DA0F717.gif.5c44397df03b44c8b9a8f153617c61b4.gif

• Applause 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

That is their modus operandi. Be as mean and cruel as they can to one cast member. They gang up and pick and pick at the person until the cast member quits becaues they can no longer take the hateful behavior thrown at them. Hey it worked with LVP, and Denise Richards. So far Sutton has held her own barely though. We shall see if Garcelle remains on Sutton's side and if Crystal at least stays neutral. 

I expect one of the coven is going to lose it after a few drinks and blurt out dammit Sutton you were supposed to leave. Whay are you still here?

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
48 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

she would just throw it at Sutton.  The Faux Force Five had a plan to take out Sutton this year, and, man, are they pissed it is not working.

Hahahahaha!

Yup!!

I wonder what fuels their arrogance? And how come not one person in their circle of friends pulls them aside to say, “This is not a good look. You’re the loser again this season. No one is hoping that you succeed.”

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/bully-wise/202007/the-pain-ostracization-the-bully-s-silent-weapon?amp

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 8/1/2022 at 10:36 AM, 65mickey said:

The problem is that they do succeed season after season at least with Bravo and Andy Cohen. They don't care what the fans think of them. In fact Kyle cried and said that she was bullied over the Denise Richards fiasco. Sure Kyle.  They easily participate in actions and words that can ruin a person's reputation and relationship with their spouse and children. I have no idea why they have gone so hard after Sutton this season but I suspect it is because she dares to stand up to Rinna and Kyle when she doesn't agree with them. She is her own person unlike Dorit and often Crystal who chase after the head dogs like little puppies. 

I agree. However, there are instances when this backfires. Dorinda, RHoNYC, was mesmerizing, in my opinion. Her unbridled rage shocked and repulsed me, but I couldn’t look away. It compelled me to feel protective of Tinsley, yet I did not want to miss a minute of this abusive behavior. I was 100% ambivalent. But they paused Dorinda, despite this.

Or am I misinterpreting,

which I often do!!!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

To hype tonight’s episode, Dorit posted this on Instagram today. I thought she had mislabeled Erica in the photo because she looks like she gained 50 pounds overnight. I zoomed in and it is indeed her. How is this possible?!

41EA4FA1-A496-4DA4-980E-DC165052B7B5.thumb.jpeg.cbf964751e02e3f8af51ec3aa19f1e5f.jpeg

Edited by Mar
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 8/1/2022 at 1:09 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I agree. However, there are instances when this backfires. Dorinda, RHoNYC, was mesmerizing, in my opinion. Her unbridled rage shocked me, but I couldn’t look away. It compelled me to feel protective of Tinsley, yet I did not want to miss a minute of this abusive behavior. I was 100% ambivalent. But they paused Dorinda, despite this.

Or am I misinterpreting,

which I often do!!!

Yeah, there's something about Dorinda's rage that's so deep and unhealthy and ugly you can't look away.

To hype tonight’s episode, Dorit posted this on Instagram today. I thought she had mislabeled Erica in the photo because she looks like she gained 50 pounds overnight. I zoomed in and it is indeed her. How is this possible?!

I think it's the clothing.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lol but honest question for anyone who might know .. would they impound your car? wouldn't they just send you on your way?? 

Hell! They gave him a ride home!

• LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Mar said:

41EA4FA1-A496-4DA4-980E-DC165052B7B5.thumb.jpeg.cbf964751e02e3f8af51ec3aa19f1e5f.jpeg

Lordy. Looks like she’s on some kind of steroid.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I swear….Rinna, Greg Brady/Johnny Bravo called. He wants his sunglasses back. Sorry, but that retro ‘70s look she seems so fascinated with bugs the crap out of me.

Erika back to matter-of-factly talking/bragging about mixing booze and pills. Still don’t know what to believe here. Regardless, It’s not something to be proud of. 

Harry at another hen party. Is he serving his meat and pies? He’d probably rather be in a pup tent in Canada.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Thank you, Sutton. This convo about Crystal is just damn uncomfortable. MYOB, ladies. 

To say she is purging DAILY on television is so wrong. It was not on film. I am horrified. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 20