Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: The Weight of Words

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

It sure as hell ain't 95% Sutton's fault that Diana is a miserable, joy-sucking she-beast, but she sees the writing on the wall. Diffusing a situation is sometimes best and keeps you sane.

The 95% is total bullshit, but I'm sure Sutton knows most of the other women can't stand her, and she's well beyond tired of being jumped on in every episode. It's exhausting to watch. No doubt it's way more exhausting for her.

I understood Sheree's and Dorit's points, but they're also telling Sutton how she should be reacting, even if it isn't true to who she is. 

I don't know. I have mixed feelings about people policing how others express their feelings. I also felt this way when the women were policing Crystal's words too.

The season feels nastier than the previous ones, and that's saying a lot. I go back and forth on different scenarios.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think her whole racist black girls and white girls don’t mix and shouldn’t be friends stance KILLED any chance of that 

Woah, who said that and when? 

I am not going to criticize Kyle for her donation. I agree with the post that we don't know if that was her only donation this year. We know she's been involved with that charity for many years, and she might also donate to other causes. If I had more $, my focus would be on charities involving children. Kyle is one of the few (maybe only) to seem to really focus on giving back where kiddos are concerned, so she scores points for me there. 

Regarding Crystal and her short dress while struggling with body image, I know it can confuse people. But as someone who's also struggled with an eating disorder, sometimes you feel fat in jeans, so you wear a dress. Sometimes you feel like your hips are huge, so you try to distract from them by showing your legs. You can appear very body confident (even OTT showy), but still be really struggling. 

I just hope she wasn't pulling an Erika wearing a dress that short! lol It looked like she could barely move without showing something. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

We know Rinna would not have stood by for a peaceful resolution. Thank goodness she wasn't able to attend.

Rinna missed out on a chance to scream "OWN IT!" repeatedly at Sutton until Sutton did own it.

Sutton has got to know that Kyle is not her friend, trying to seat Diana next to her at the JLC/hospital fundraiser luncheon...really Kyle?

I am excited to see who Diana gets in to with next, let's see if the other women rally around that person because they really let Sutton swing in the wind. 

If Diana were mad at me I wouldn't give a shit, what could she do to me, make me watch her boyfriends horribly directed music video or drink the swill she is pushing? 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Woah, who said that and when? 

I am not going to criticize Kyle for her donation. I agree with the post that we don't know if that was her only donation this year. We know she's been involved with that charity for many years, and she might also donate to other causes. If I had more $, my focus would be on charities involving children. Kyle is one of the few (maybe only) to seem to really focus on giving back where kiddos are concerned, so she scores points for me there. 

Regarding Crystal and her short dress while struggling with body image, I know it can confuse people. But as someone who's also struggled with an eating disorder, sometimes you feel fat in jeans, so you wear a dress. Sometimes you feel like your hips are huge, so you try to distract from them by showing your legs. You can appear very body confident (even OTT showy), but still be really struggling. 

I just hope she wasn't pulling an Erika wearing a dress that short! lol It looked like she could barely move without showing something. 

Jessica Canseco did here’s a link...and you will see a pre Beverly Hills Sheree Zampino

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3

Kyle: "I'm trying to dye my awful shitty terrible gray hair!"

Jamie Lee Curtis: *has gray hair*

Also:

Jamie Lee Curtis: "I don't care about hair, I don't care about pretty houses, I don't care about looks it's about none of that! It's about your heart! But where's the best lighting?" I know she was kidding but it was the exact opposite of what she said about 3 seconds earlier 😂.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

Not the most cringey thing to happen on this episode, but what was with Diana's party planner gushing over the party that she herself had planned?  "Magical!"  "Spectacular!"  Glad you love your work, I guess.  

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

The 95% is total bullshit, but I'm sure Sutton knows most of the other women can't stand her, and she's well beyond tired of being jumped on in every episode. It's exhausting to watch. No doubt it's way more exhausting for her.

I did like that she said "I'm done apologizing" right before. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10

Hardly any Rinna. A plus. Hardly any Garcelle. A HUGE minus. 

Dorit had me laughing, as did Kyle/Kathy. But it was obvious that Kathy JUST signed her contract. Even Erika said to her "glad you're back", a fourth wall slip?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I have yet to see Diana wearing one outfit, casual or formal, that I envy.  I’ve never seen a single thing I would like to buy or wear.  How is it possible that she has a stylist.  Even with the addition of the holiday decor (yes, it does look like Home Depot artificial tree dept) Diana’s home is inherently cold.  Erika feels right at home there.

My guess is their effort to make her look good is tied to their pay.  So she must pay bupkis.

https://realityblurb.com/2022/07/05/rhobh-diana-jenkins-accused-of-terrible-treatment-of-staff-and-stiffing-wages-in-another-unearthed-2018-lawsuit/

This was one of a few lawsuits for various things.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

Was Erika trying to say, in a really ill-spoken way, that she has/had issues with disordered eating herself, and that she tended to use laxatives?  Because that's the only way I can reconcile that awful comment in my mind.  

Why I'm trying to reconcile any of Erika's awful comments at this point, or to give her the benefit of the doubt on anything, would be a valid question.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 7/19/2022 at 12:05 PM, Surrealist said:

Right?! I like Sutton, but her desire to be friends with the rest of them makes me cringe.

I hear ya, but in this case it's literally her job to be friends with them (or at least pretend that she is), so she doesn't really have the options to disengage unless she leaves the show.

Why she's still on the show is an intriguing question, however. 

17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I would so be Dorit in that moment lol 

Right? I loathe Dorit, but that was oddly endearing and funny. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The flashback of Jamie Lee Curtis announcing that Vile and Mauricio’s donation bumped them up to an elite status. 
Then Vile announcing at her lunch that they were donating $25K to a fund they named for Jamie Lee Curtis and Vile.

Among the affluent, is that considered impressive? I thought it would be much higher. 

I agree, Kyle and Mo are very wealthy, $25,000 didn’t seem Like that much for a Christmas donation.  Plus, she had to put it to the public.  Not that sure Kyle has the kindest heart, just saying.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

The season feels nastier than the previous ones, and that's saying a lot. I go back and forth on different scenarios.

This is exactly why it has become a dreaded chore for me to watch. Yes, I guess I’m addicted because otherwise I would just stop watching. It usually takes me a full day after the episode airs until I can prepare myself to watch the episodes. I still haven’t watched this episode but I will later today. I’m actually kind of dreading it. I know, I know, I should just stop watching the show!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mar said:

This is exactly why it has become a dreaded chore for me to watch. Yes, I guess I’m addicted because otherwise I would just stop watching. It usually takes me a full day after the episode airs until I can prepare myself to watch the episodes. I still haven’t watched this episode but I will later today. I’m actually kind of dreading it. I know, I know, I should just stop watching the show!

there needs to be a mixture of fun back in it .. it all is just sooooo heavy ALL the time ... its like they can't do one event or dinner without hashing up a fight when before at least they had episodes that were just light and fun 

• Applause 4
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

there needs to be a mixture of fun back in it .. it all is just sooooo heavy ALL the time ... its like they can't do one event or dinner without hashing up a fight when before at least they had episodes that were just light and fun 

I know what you mean, it is like DIana is the poo in the punch bowl.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I'm not sure who I disliked more this episode - shit-stirring Kyle or lip-licking Diana.  Congrats, Erika - you got a reprieve.  

WTH is Kyle doing, telling Sutton not to touch Sheree after she pointed that bony finger in Sutton's face at Garcelle's party, put her hands on her, grabbed her and basically shook her?  No, Kyle, you don't do that.  Where I'm from, you're liable to get your ass kicked pulling that.  

And it's clear that Kyle's main job is to stir shit up and pit people against each other because she has no other storyline, unless you count her eating a baked potato with Kathy.  She sits Diana next to Sutton at her charity lunch, she has to jump in and get involved in everyone's business.  I really cannot stand her (and I used to like her).  

Confession time:  I would have been fangirling all over Jamie Lee Curtis although I wouldn't have been calling a thermos "amazing" and "chic" like Dorit.  Real it in, Dorito.  But Jamie Lee is seriously awesome.  How she can be friends with Kyle is beyond me.

Like others have said, I would have liked to know who else was donating to the hospital at Kyle's lunch.  $25,000 is a nice contribution but isn't that like Mo's expenditure on pot?  With all their money, it seems like it would be the equivalent of $50 to me.  I would think Sutton would -- was that left on the cutting room floor?  And what about Crystal?  Wasn't she carrying around some ugly $100K handbag last season?  She could clearly throw some coin at a good charity.   Although maybe she is getting low on the dollars since she couldn't even wear a full dress to Diana's party.  Fortunately for her though, Diana showed up in that black glittery monstrosity.  WTF?  Not only was it ugly, it was ill-fitting and hardly looked like something you'd wear to a festive holiday party.  Her boy toy was wearing a burgundy or red suit; could she not coordinate?  Could she not wear something in green or gold?  Just ugh.

Oh, to have Kathy Hilton's life and bank accounts.  I love that she has Christmas trees in every room.  So much more fun and festive than Diana's sterile house.  

BTW, I really liked Sutton's cream-colored suit that she wore to Kyle's lunch.  Very pretty and flattering on her.

So I guess next week we'll find out who drunken Erika suggests a threesome to.  She's embarrassing and exhausting and her nasal fry gets on my last good nerve.  

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m not buying the kooky act. I’ve seen her on talk shows and back in the day her own reality show and she came across as articulate and intelligent. So this is all an act for the show, plus she’s not that old yet  (63). Kyle talks to her like she’s senile already. 
I remember her daughter Paris admitting in an interview that she did that dumbed down act on her show because she thought people would find it cute and funny. She was wrong, it’s annoying. 

I agree.  I don't like Kathy.  I didn't like her last season and I'm not looking forward to seeing more of her this season.

After reading about what a crappy Mom she was to her kids, I have no desire to see her flouncing around her house in sunglasses, eating caviar laden baked potatoes.  And, on that subject, couldn't her cook have dressed that plate up a little?  Just a plain baked potato served on a plain white plate - no sprig of parsley, or anything?  I know they were going to dress the potatoes with butter, sour cream, caviar, etc., but it just looked soooo basic and boring and sad.

I also think Kathy playing a "role", which is again, frustrating, because we now have many of these women doing the same thing.  Rinna plays the shit-stirrer, Erika plays the wronged, came from nothing rich bitch (not so rich anymore....), Diana is playing the villian, Dorit plays the vapid, designer clad wife.  And, now, we have Kathy playing the role of the older, kooky, eccentric, beyond rich housewife.  I find it absolutely unbelievable that a 63 year old woman does not know how to operate a phone.  If she's that tech-ignorant, maybe someone should get her one of those Jitterbug phones that are pre-programmed and basic in it's operations.  If she can post from her I-pad to Kyle's Instagram, she can operate an I-phone.  Or, she could ask her assistant/brand manager/"lady" named Paola to show her how to use it.  

Kyle, Sutton and Garcelle seem to be the only ones who show any sense of "realness" to me.  YMMV.

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I love you, Garcelle. I love the way she’s not afraid to call out the bad behavior of the other women.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Does anyone else get the feeling that Diana's house may be rented, or leased, just for filming?  I was listening to her story about her miscarriage, and it seemed like she had only just moved to Beverly Hills or wherever she is living.  

Did she sustain damage to her Malibu home that she evacuated from during the fires or was that the home she sold for 87 million, according to Rinna?

This home just seems so cold and impersonal, like a permanent rental home for temporary left coast residents.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Was Erika trying to say, in a really ill-spoken way, that she has/had issues with disordered eating herself, and that she tended to use laxatives?  Because that's the only way I can reconcile that awful comment in my mind.  

Why I'm trying to reconcile any of Erika's awful comments at this point, or to give her the benefit of the doubt on anything, would be a valid question.  

That’s what it sounded like to me. I’ve always loved that Erika actually enjoys food and isn’t obsessed with being skin and bones. She has a gorgeous body imo and is super fit (hourglass shape, flat tummy, no cellulite, beautiful long legs). I thought she just ate treats in moderation and worked out to keep that body. But sounds like she’s dealt with some eating issues herself. I’m curious how many times she’s used laxatives.

Sutton was on WWHL, and she wasn’t apologetic for much. I loved it! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that Diana's house may be rented, or leased, just for filming?  I was listening to her story about her miscarriage, and it seemed like she had only just moved to Beverly Hills or wherever she is living.  

Did she sustain damage to her Malibu home that she evacuated from during the fires or was that the home she sold for 87 million, according to Rinna?

This home just seems so cold and impersonal, like a permanent rental home for temporary left coast residents.

Yep.  It's definitely very cold and impersonal.  Kind of like Diana.

I would think a home with all that glass and stairs would be a nightmare if you have a baby/toddler.  

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Am I the only one that sees the hypocrisy of Crystal in this? 

Move over, I'm with you.  But hypocrisy runs rampant in this group and she's got plenty of company.  

6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Dial it back Ms Connecticut 

Since I am from the same area believe me that this thought comes up in my mind at least once each episode.  

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I also think Kathy playing a "role", which is again, frustrating, because we now have many of these women doing the same thing. 

I simply do not understand the love she has gotten from fans on social media.  I definitely don't buy the daffy old rich lady routine either.  I will say this though, I had no problem with the concept of a baked potato with caviar fixin's bar as a lunch between sisters.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I really like JLC but for me I thought she was so phoney along with the rest of the ladies at that lunch/fundraiser or whatever it was.  It was just so fake all around.   The dramtic kiss on Kyle and her not caring about her gray or what she has or wears.  Then que to her wanting the best lighting of everyone there and what she does in her career.  I don't blame JLC I blame the show.  Kyle, please shut up with your actions with Sutton.  I really, really hope this reunion she is called out for it.  

Dorit needs some Doan's pills for her back for all that ass kissing she did with JLC.    Please.. the woman who can only drink wine in a wine glass is fawning over a tumbler and that license plate thing.

I'm not a die hard Sutton fan but really, Sheree and Dorit telling her - when neither were near any convo/drama  was just stupid.  She isn't responsible for 95% of the problems.  The tongue licking Diana is.

If it was me I'd be ingnoring Diana.  This would kill her.  Ice her out.  Don't acknowledge anything she does.  Not when she arrives, not when she speaks, just ignore.  Her drama with Sutton is the only thing she has going now.  

Erika you are a vile.  Telling someone to take laxatives?  She was probably wasted.

I really love Kathy and the reason is for the way she treats Kyle.  

Didn't miss Rinna at all.  Missed Garcelle a BUNCH.

• Fire 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Mar said:

Two for the price of one

18F2D8AC-108A-406F-A837-9556DA2C1AA1.thumb.jpeg.bbdaa9e3b72e122c5405c3ec4c8630a1.jpeg

What was this about anyway? Was Kyle talking about Sheree or JLC? Who was Sutton touching that prompted this reaction? Sutton was “helping” with the eyelash glue then JLC came over to help further and then this…?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm probably about to get driven off this forum for saying this, but Diana's house is kind of my architectural aesthetic. My interiors would be less sterile, however. I love the Modern and Contemporary houses. I love all the natural light that comes in through the windows (but would hate to wash all those 🤣).

I'll slink away now. 😶

• Like 4
  • Love 10
(edited)

Oh to be a fly on Sutton's wall when she watched this episode only to see that just before she concedes victory to Diana to squash things Diana was telling Dorit she went home to shower and exfoliate......

and 🙄 at Diana´s advertising event for drink brand Christmas party.

Edited by Castina
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

One comment — “I think it’s the lip filler, the stretching of her lips numbs the nerves in her lips and she’s licking them check they’re still attached.”

Funny. Last year I broke a bone in my arm and had to have surgery. Got a nerve block that rendered my arm numb and useless for 4 day. It was the strangest feeling ever. It was like my arm was no longer attached to my body. I hated that feeling and almost would rather have had the pain. 

• Hugs 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jack Terrier said:

What was this about anyway? Was Kyle talking about Sheree or JLC? Who was Sutton touching that prompted this reaction? Sutton was “helping” with the eyelash glue then JLC came over to help further and then this…?

Jamie was doing something with the lashes and glue and Sutton was attempting to help and that’s when Kyle did this 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Regarding the donations made at the charity lunch - if anyone (especially Sutton) had agreed to make a donation after Diana had announced hers, they surely would have been vilified for stealing Diana'a thunder...

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m not buying the kooky act. I’ve seen her on talk shows and back in the day her own reality show and she came across as articulate and intelligent. So this is all an act for the show, plus she’s not that old yet  (63). Kyle talks to her like she’s senile already. 
I remember her daughter Paris admitting in an interview that she did that dumbed down act on her show because she thought people would find it cute and funny. She was wrong, it’s annoying. 

Yep, 100% full of shit.  They’re assholes.  Horrible actors, to boot.  

• Love 9
14 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Who compliments someone on how thin they are?

In my family, everyone.  It’s considered the ultimate compliment.  Be glad you don’t have to deal with that!

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 2
19 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

In my family, everyone.  It’s considered the ultimate compliment.  Be glad you don’t have to deal with that!

Same, and I don’t think it’s uncommon.  I hate it for our daughters.  

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MyMaui said:

Dorit needs some Doan's pills for her back for all that ass kissing she did with JLC. 

Not the Doan's pills!! 🤣 😂 Thank you for the belly laugh!

I'm so mad at this episode, these horrendous women, and effing Bravo/Evolution for not putting the warning at the START of this week's shit show and instead at the tail end of that egregious bullshit. Damned irresponsible and completely inexcusable of them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Jamie was doing something with the lashes and glue and Sutton was attempting to help and that’s when Kyle did this 

Yes, but whyyyyy? Lol

What was the point of hissing at Sutton?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

Yes, but whyyyyy? Lol

What was the point of hissing at Sutton?

To stop doing that! Didn’t your mom ever grit her teeth at you  and tell you to STOP IT when you were acting a fool and she couldn’t do anything cause you were in public? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

To stop doing that! Didn’t your mom ever grit her teeth at you  and tell you to STOP IT when you were acting a fool and she couldn’t do anything cause you were in public? 

Of course! I’ve perfected my own gritting teeth and hissing at my own children 😂

It was just such a weird thing to do to a fellow adult. I know, I know, it’s Kyle v Sutton but I thought I may have missed something! 🙃

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

Of course! I’ve perfected my own gritting teeth and hissing at my own children 😂

It was just such a weird thing to do to a fellow adult. I know, I know, it’s Kyle v Sutton but I thought I may have missed something! 🙃

Lol .. nope you missed absolutely nothing she just has control issues 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I saw Trader Joe’s sparkling water on her bar last week and had the same thought. 

I work for a NP and haven’t heard the term “friendraiser” before—I kinda like it!

And I agree with you on the point about matching gifts—I can see it being disincentivizing for the givers (“My small gift would not mean much towards this $1 million effort”) and the matcher—from what I’ve seen, the people who put out match challenges are already big donors, and it’s on top of what they already give.

So the $25,000 didn’t seem all that bad of a goal to me, even considering the audience at the lunch. 

(I do however still stand amazed at Dorit… has she not seen a 4imprint commercial?)

Get her on QVC! She’d be perfect! 🤣

She can ask Rinna if she has any contacts at QVC. Oh wait. 

• LOL 11
23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And I love me some Garcelle but girl you don’t tell someone with a eating disorder you look “thin” that’s NOT a helpful statement  

Not only that but “Just say ‘thank you’”!

Nooooooooo. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Castina said:

Oh to be a fly on Sutton's wall when she watched this episode only to see that just before she concedes victory to Diana to squash things Diana was telling Dorit she went home to shower and exfoliate......

and 🙄 at Diana´s advertising event for drink brand Christmas party.

I'm looking forward to the Reunion at this point. We'll see how copacetic everyone is when this goes down.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she did. It’s not a sling at her but in the profession she was in and the clothes she had to wear and she talked about NOT working out ..I really do think she was trying to connect with what she “knew” … 

And when they went to NY didn’t she say she had modeled in NY when she was younger? Laxatives definitely could have come into play there as well. 

• Useful 2

The laxative comment is not only triggering to those with Eating Disorders, but I sincerely hope no one hears this and tries this "tip."  It was very irresponsible of Bravo to air it. At least Crystal briefly addressed it in her talking head, but not enough was done to inform viewers of the potential harm of laxative abuse.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4

Unpopular opinion, (at least to a lot of other people online):  I can't stand Kathy Hilton.  I think her "schtick" is completely fake and suspects that she is a controlling, nasty, and vengeful hag.

Popular opinions:

1.  Kyle can go.  Dorito can go.  Erika can go.  Rinna can go.

2.  Whoever hired Diana can go.

3.  Diana can go.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7