Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: The Weight of Words

• Start Topic

Dorit fangirls over Jamie Lee Curtis, who is a special guest at Kyle's charity luncheon; an eye-opening social media post throws attention on Crystal; Sutton comes to the conclusion that some friendships are not meant to be.

Airdate: 07/20/2022

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What we all have been screaming at her on the tv for weeeeeeks 

With me, it’s been practically since she came on the show. Sometimes it takes some of us a little longer to figure it out.

• Wink 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 7/19/2022 at 9:18 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

What we all have been screaming at her on the tv for weeeeeeks 

Right?! I like Sutton, but her desire to be friends with the rest of them makes me cringe.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Of course Kyles seating arrangement puts Diana next to Sutton. What a bitch. Can’t stand her.

Dorit sounds like an idiot with her fawning.

Oh boy, heres Crystal making a story line for herself. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12

From myClevelandclinic.com

Tardive Dyskinesia

Tardive dyskinesia is an uncommon side effect of certain medicines. People who develop this drug-induced movement disorder can’t control their facial movements. They develop facial tics like lip-smacking, tongue thrusting and rapid blinking. It may occur due to drugs, or antipsychotics, that treat mental illness. Symptoms may go away when you change medications.

🤔

I hope it’s not this.  

• Wink 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

From myClevelandclinic.com

Tardive Dyskinesia

Tardive dyskinesia is an uncommon side effect of certain medicines. People who develop this drug-induced movement disorder can’t control their facial movements. They develop facial tics like lip-smacking, tongue thrusting and rapid blinking. It may occur due to drugs, or antipsychotics, that treat mental illness. Symptoms may go away when you change medications.

🤔

I hope it’s not this.  

People who get lip injections also lick their lips a lot. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Stop, Diana. The tears and convoluded story aren’t working. And Sutton folds.

I think Sutton pretty much has to for this season. I think more will come out at the Reunion.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Sad 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I nodded off while Diana was talking, did I miss anything? And I’m not even tired.

No. I’m not even sure what she was trying to say to excuse her assholery.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Yeah, they dehumanize you in the media Erica. What do you expect to happen to a weasel? She admits it hurts. Awww. Poor baby they keep talking and talking about the same ole, same ole lawsuits... Shes talking like its old news, in the past, and shes already moved beyond it. 
It’s just beginning BayBay. Get used to it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 15