Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: The Weight of Words

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Crystal, that is a shirt, not a dress!

Yeah, she better not bend over! 
Rinna to Erika: are you going to drink? Does a bear shit in the woods? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Diana traded in her fancy track suit for a sequined trash bag.

Its huge, like a sequin sheet. Or two. Is it supposed to look like shes swimming in it? It must be heavy to haul that thing around the room, dragging her down while mingling. She looks like she feels uncomfortable in it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Crystal looks very pretty at this party.

I hope these ladies don't weaponize Crystal's ED against her.

Oh wait! Erika just did!

1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

WTF!!!!

At least Sutton can't get blamed for anything that happens at this party.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

How long before Erika starts hitting on Diana’s son?

A laxative? Said to someone with an EATING DISORDER? WTF?

Erika is just too damn interested in this. A new low, which I thought this creature could not sink. Yes, she’s drunk. Again. Crystal, walk away.

Glad to see the PSA for the hotline. God, if Erika just didn’t disgust the crap out of me. 🤬😡🤯

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 9
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ok this is Erika “trying” to connect… she wasn’t being vicious just extremely tone deaf and cringe.. she was asking questions to understand it better she just didn’t need to talk about iIF she did it she would poop it out and use laxatives 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Wink 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Bingo. I haven't gotten to see the scene yet, but I thought the same before. Kyle's brought up being a single mom with Brandi, her eating disorder when Rinna talked about Amelia's, etc. When it's her she's just "being honest" or relating, but Sutton is not allowed. Not cool. 

Sorry, but I'm sick of the hypocrisy.

• Applause 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And I love me some Garcelle but girl you don’t tell someone with a eating disorder you look “thin” that’s NOT a helpful statement  

I thought the same thing when that came out of her mouth.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

A laxative? Said to someone with an EATING DISORDER? WTF?

Erika is just too damn interested in this. A new low, which I thought this creature could not sink. Yes, she’s drunk. Again. Crystal, walk away.

Glad to see the PSA for the hotline. God, if Erika just didn’t disgust the crap out of me. 🤬😡🤯

This exchange reminded me why it's usually ill advised to have support groups in high schools for students who are actively engaged in EDs, as they can be triggering and devolve into weight loss competitions and 'tip' sharing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 9
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ok this is Erika “trying” to connect… she wasn’t being vicious just extremely tone deaf and cringe.. she was asking questions to understand it better she just didn’t need to talk about iIF she did it she would poop it out and use laxatives 

I found it to be cruel. There was no need to ask such questions, nor give such advice. Contrast drunk Cruella DeVille with the earlier conversation with Kyle. I doubt Erika was genuinely interested in what Crystal is going through — holidays can indeed be hard.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
27 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I found it to be cruel. There was no need to ask such questions, nor give such advice. Contrast drunk Cruella DeVille with the earlier conversation with Kyle. I doubt Erika was genuinely interested in what Crystal is going through — holidays can indeed be hard.

We have all seen Erika be cruel … and she has been a shit person 100% but I don’t think this interaction was her intentionally being cruel or mean she was just clueless about the things coming out of her mouth being something YOU don’t say … was it clueless and stupid yes was it vicious or meant to be mean I honestly don’t think so. She was trying to connect and it was tone deaf ..

she “probably” has taken laxatives to lose weight when she was squashed into those cat suites as she patted the puss ( not slinging anything at her but looking honestly at her “career” and the things she had to fit into it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility) 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

We have all seen Erika be cruel … and she has been a shit person 100% but I don’t think this interaction was her intentionally being cruel or mean she was just clueless about the things coming out of her mouth being something YOU don’t say … was it clueless and stupid yes was it vicious or meant to be mean I honestly don’t think so. She was trying to connect and it was tone deaf .. she “probably” has taken laxatives to lose weight when she was squashed into those cat suites as she patted the puss 

She just needs to lay off the booze. I’m sure those drinks were strong and God only knows how many she had by the time they had that conversation. The way she just kept coming with the questions and wanting details…it just seemed like goading to me. 

It will be interesting to see if she remembers it, and how she explains it, if it comes up — as I’m sure Garcelle will.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Fixed typo.
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

We have all seen Erika be cruel … and she has been a shit person 100% but I don’t think this interaction was her intentionally being cruel or mean she was just clueless about the things coming out of her mouth being something YOU don’t say … was it clueless and stupid yes was it vicious or meant to be mean I honestly don’t think so. She was trying to connect and it was tone deaf .. she “probably” has taken laxatives to lose weight when she was squashed into those cat suites as she patted the puss 

I was all set to give you a heart, until this line. 😂 Although it's technically a serious one too. 😔

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I was all set to give you a heart, until this line. 😂 Although it's technically a serious one too. 😔

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she did. It’s not a sling at her but in the profession she was in and the clothes she had to wear and she talked about NOT working out ..I really do think she was trying to connect with what she “knew” … 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Kyle better watch the receipts to make sure Diana keeps her promise to match the donation... 

If LizardLips doesn't come through with the $25K match, you best believe Vyle will announce it at the reunion!  Right??

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she did. It’s not a sling at her but in the profession she was in and the clothes she had to wear and she talked about NOT working out ..I really do think she was trying to connect with what she “knew” … 

For sure. I dislike Erika, but agree with you that she was being tone deaf and not inherently cold in that moment.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 7