Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Reunion Part 1

Message added by TexasGal,

Reminders!  Talk about the episode only - individual wives have their own threads for extended convos about them.  Be civil. Use the ignore feature if someone gets under your skin.

• Start Topic

As Dolores and Jennifer go head-to-head, Melissa’s feelings over not being asked to be Teresa’s bridesmaid creates an astonishing rift between the Gorgas and the Giudices.

Airdate: 05/03/2022

Please note and review our updated Inclusion Policy which will be enforced on posts on this thread.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

HaHaHa.     Teresa's getting married?  Melissa actually WANTS to be involved in that dreck...I mean beautiful religious event?

Of course she does.  The cameras will be rolling.

Maybe she can man the guestbook.

Omg I would dye laughing if Teresa made Melissa the guestbook person.  Because while I don't like Teresa, that doesn't mean that Melissa isn't forever thirsty.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 4/29/2022 at 3:38 PM, poeticlicensed said:

As much as Joe Gorga annoys me, Melissa would be off the show if it wasn't for him because she's boring 

She was on with Michael Rappaport today.  She offered nothing.  Very blah.  Doesn’t knock anyone and doesn’t have much to say. Boring.  No tea spilled at all about the show or the women.

• Love 5

Over the seasons it seemed clear that Margaret has very fine hair.  This season it looked like she was using wigs or a hairpiece a few times and I can understand that.  However, for todays reunion she has some unkept looking thing on with all kinds of frizzy flyaway strands sticking up all over.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Jackie thinks if she states that Evan didn’t cheat on her enough people will believe her.

Margaret needs a damn bra! If you’re going to buy big boobs they need support even if they are fake.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Joe and Melissa are mad because Teresa doesn’t give them the time of day.  Teresa thinks she’s the Queen Bee of Housewives.

I don’t care how old Gia is .. she shouldn’t talk to elders the way she does.  She’s too big for her britches.  That’s up to Teresa to teach her.

• Like 1
  • Love 21
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tre girl let’s keep reeeeeeaching waaaaaay back for shit that you should have let go of like a decade ago 

Teresa really couldn't reach anywhere when asked about when she had Melissa's back, though.  And, when she asked "guys, can you help me here?"  not one of the women helped.  Even Jennifer couldn't come up with anything.  I guess because there wasn't ever a time when Teresa DID have Melissa's back - I mean, truly went to the mat for Melissa.

That power failure/mini-blackout was kind of strange, at that exact moment.  Karma??  God??  Bravo stagehands??  Who knows, but I'd be freaked out if I were Teresa!!  

I felt sad watching this tonight, because I felt like we watched even more destruction of a family that has already been broken so many times-all over supposed and fleeting fame.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 17
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

That was headache inducing. Teresa is just awful. Bring up Caroline and Jacqueline- OMG 

She said that she and Luis had never fought. Well, that’s not normal.

Can you imagine when they do argue??  It will not be pretty. 

Am I the only one wondering if Delores will be back next season?

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 11

I think that deep down Melissa would like to get along with Teresa. And I think that deep down she is hurt by Teresa not embracing her. That's why she's even bring up the bridesmaid thing, she does care. And Joe sees that she's hurt so he's upset. That said, Teresa can choose to have anyone in her wedding that she chooses.

That said, I'm firmly on team Teresa because it's clear that Melissa and Teresa never had a good relationship. They went on television to air out their family dirty laundry and they get paid to do it. Every season they get renewed to fight with their sister and sister-in-law. How can you really heal a family relationship on a reality television show? Joe and Melissa are about the coin -- and I'm not mad at them but they can't complain they joined a reality show in which their sister/sister-in-law was the star.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Teresa really couldn't reach anywhere when asked about when she had Melissa's back, though.  And, when she asked "guys, can you help me here?"  not one of the women helped.  Even Jennifer couldn't come up with anything.  I guess because there wasn't ever a time when Teresa DID have Melissa's back - I mean, truly went to the mat for Melissa.

That power failure/mini-blackout was kind of strange, at that exact moment.  Karma??  God??  Bravo stagehands??  Who knows, but I'd be freaked out if I were Teresa!!  

I felt sad watching this tonight, because I felt like we watched even more destruction of a family that has already been broken so many times-all over supposed and fleeting fame.  

But to seriously be holding onto you got married when I was fat and pregnant and you did it on purpose? I mean really? 

• Love 16

Teresa saying Jackie abruptly stopped talking to her:

J: Because I found out that she was the one digging on my husband

T: After what you said about my daughter!

I was a bit stunned when Teresa admitted she looked into the rumor about Evan. I don't think she did it intentionally or even realized she did it, but then she didn't deny it when Jen, more or less admitting to being her loyal minion,  said she investigated for her. 

• Love 10

Does anyone speak narcissist? I need help with the conversation about how Melissa betrayed Teresa by being friends with Jaqueline and Caroline, but Teresa's friendship with Kim D: "That wasn't me, that was the show".

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
(edited)

There were some honest to God laugh out loud moments for me last night: Theresa saying being high makes people think more clearly ( or something to that effect) , the team bitch boy being thrown around, Theresa asking for help for when she had Melissa's back. 

Even tho there were lol moments, it looks like some things are being said that will be hard to forget. 

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

There were some honest to God laugh out loud moments for me last night: Theresa saying g being high makes people think more clearly ( or something to that effect) , the team bitch boy being thrown around, Theresa asking for help. 

Even tho there were lol moments, it looks like some things are being said that will be hard to forget. 

I want loyalty I WANT LOYALTY... Joe you are a bitch girl/boy ... yea Tea where is your loyalty to your brother there? IF he has said she was a bitch girl we WOULD NEVER hear the end of it how he is her brother and how he should never say or agree with someone else saying anything like that to FAMILY ... she is too full of fucking shit 

• Applause 1
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Teresa’s brain short circuiting when asked to provide an example of the times she’s had Melissa’s back had to be the cause of that blackout. 

Any small bit of sympathy and good will I had felt for Jennifer this season has evaporated. She’s back to being Tre’s foot soldier and it’s gross. (And on a shallow note, I hated her dress. Those feathered sleeves/cuffs look ridiculous)

I loved when she said to roll the tape, and the lights dimmed, as if they had tape, then went dark, as if to say "Yeah,.. we got nothin'"

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I want loyalty I WANT LOYALTY... Joe you are a bitch girl/boy ... yea Tea where is your loyalty to your brother there? IF he has said she was a bitch girl we WOULD NEVER hear the end of it how he is her brother and how he should never say or agree with someone else saying anything like that to FAMILY ... she is too full of fucking shit 

another lol moment when she said she wouldn't care if someone called Louie a bitch boy. My God, she would go ballistic. Margaret is barely allowed to utter his name with Tre wanting to punch out her lights.

• Applause 1
  • Love 20

Wow this is the most I have seen Delores in the hotseat.  What happened with Jennifer that they are no longer friends?  And Jennifer made up with Margaret but apparently no more.  Jennifer has established herself as Teresa's lapdog and interpreter.  Jen speaks "Tere-speak" fluently.

Loved Teresa's Deer in a Headlights look when trying to summon up one time she had Mel's back.  Crickets.

Marg was unusually quiet.  I did like that she mostly ignored Teresa's BS comments and pretty much dismissed them.  Good for her.  The previews show her really getting into it with Jennifer though.

My take on Teresa and her boyfriend (forgot his name and too lazy to look it up) and his family basically moving in is he is isolating Teresa from people she has known for years and her family.  I could be way off but its starts with little things and next thing you know she will be isolated from everyone except him......oh LUIE...that is his name, and his family.  According to Teresa, everyone loves him except Marg.  I think Teresa does protest too much.  Something is there.  We just don't know what.  Wait until she is married to him and see if there is a change in how attentive he is to her.  Let the Gaslighting begin!

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Teresa saying Melissa shouldn’t have gotten married while she, Teresa, was 8 months pregnant was the most egotistical, ridiculous thing I’ve heard any of these women say.

Close second - Jennifer trying to find a way to agree with Teresa by basically saying "it depends" as to whether she was right!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I can’t be the only one who really hopes Melissa was that petty and it’s true…..

I mean how long were they engaged for that would take some serious planing on Mels part to time it right and I honestly don't think she cared that much about Tre to do that ... I would LOVE if it were true but I don't think MEL was sitting around going you know what this is my day but how can we fuck over your sister? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean how long were they engaged for that would take some serious planing on Mels part to time it right and I honestly don't think she cared that much about Tre to do that ... I would LOVE if it were true but I don't think MEL was sitting around going you know what this is my day but how can we fuck over your sister? 

I totally agree and I have reservations about Melissa being able to empty a bucket even if the directions were printed on the bottom BUT I would love for this to be true.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2