Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

I could look at Kristen for hours..

Scary. As. Fuck. 

Kristen, hire a bodyguard STAT!!!

As to the rest of Aviva's ridiculous blog, sounds like she really knows she is on the way out. I also wonder if her blog doesn't have a ghost writer. Oh snap! What she said about Carole was so mean and very untrue. 

and someone seriously needs to punch Andy in his smug, amused, Aviva-loving face.

I actually do not think Andy loves Aviva. I think he is over her completely. I do think he kind of loves pervert George and the controversy he brings, but given Aviva bailing on half of the events this year - I don't think Andy has anything for her. And I thought he took her to task pretty well during the reunion. But I won't deny he often needs a face punch. 

Wait a minute.  Veevs is an optimist????  Er, huh?  Since when, Aviva?

Right??? IMO, Optimism and a plethora of phobias don't really go hand in hand. 

• Love 2

Scary. As. Fuck. 

Kristen, hire a bodyguard STAT!!!

Plus you know that if Aviva were to return next season (please don't do it Bravo), she would target Kristen for her psychopathic rage, next. I can just see Aviva trying to revive her modeling career so she can compete.

• Love 5
What Aviva apparently admired the most about Carole was the latter's stature as respected writer with a well received memoir, as well as Carole's Kennedy connection.  After befriending Carole, Aviva started writing her own memoir, and signed up with not just any publisher, but with Carole's same publishing house. Once the book was finished, Aviva started putting down Carole's role as a writer so that she, Aviva, could take over as the one true writer in the group.  In the Aviva's revised history, Carole used a ghostwriter and thus is not a true writer.  Aviva was the one true writer who didn't use a ghost (yeah, right), but rather "hired a village" like real writers do in her bizarro mind.  And since Aviva cannot manufacture any connections of her own to royalty or to real high society, she takes any chance she can to belittle any connection between Carole, Lee Radziwill and the Kennedys.

It's like a publishing version of All About Eve. 

• Love 6

Ramona is delusional if she thinks Avery treated her like shit in "Afruckuh" because she was upset about leaving Ramona for college.  I think she totally made that up and Avery has her mom's number..

Tru dat!!!  Who among us think that Avery said anything about her treating Ramona badly so it would be easier to leave for college?  Ramona is delusional and Kristin could have song it out loud for her too!

• Love 1

Sing it, ghoulina! Nothing was more irritating than Ramona pontificating like she gives a shit!

It's been reported that she was mum on Mario at the Reunion so that she could sell her divorce story to the tabs. No takers. Dim cow.

• Love 3

Some of the blogs are up.  This from AViva's:

"I am so honored to have worked with a group of women who have courage, strength, and tenacity. The Real Housewives of New York City are an amazing group of dynamic women who really can overcome anything once they have gotten through a season! I loved Ramona's wisdom and experience, Sonja's wit and humor, LuAnn's groundedness, Heather's strength, and Kristen's beauty (I could look at Kristen for hours...). Carole and I have had our differences this year, it's true, but I'm an optimist -- I try to find the good in everyone. With Carole, I'm afraid I've failed; I just can't find anything good there. Truly, there is no "there" there. But contrary to the old saying, one bad apple can't spoil the whole barrel. And I had a ball in that barrel. As life returns to normal, I'll miss it." 

Wow.  She is one mean bitch. 

So is Aviva out of the show?  Please say yes!

• Love 1

I have to tell you all – I'm totally over the show, but I can't quit this board! Between lab lover, walnut queen and others whose names I can't recall right now – there's some great Snark here. I won't be watching the TV but I'll be back here to see what all y'all have to say about it!

And so that this post is on topic – and I respect that it should be – the whole motherfucker thing puzzles me no end. And is probably where I missed part – no, a lot – of the show last night. One of my siblings went to a Catholic women's college, and she was saying CSMFJO using full words and initials before she was half out of her freshman year. Did she learn it there? Did she learn it from her mechanic boyfriend? Doesn't matter. When you're really, really angry and really want to anger someone else, they are fabulously harsh-sounding, intentionally hurtful words. Which, sadly, this what this show devolved into with Aviva on it.

And the three-part reunion? Sounded like a desperate ploy to me when I first heard about it, and all suspicions have been confirmed. Keep on snarking, you all.

Edited for minor Word [and punctuation] Crimes ;-)

Edited by Ipse Dixit
  • Love 3

I think Aviva wrote her own pink slip. Her pathological hate for Carole will ensure that no one will ever will film with her again. Ever. I don't think any of the New York ladies would be stupid enough to engage with her. Sure she might like you now, but when the flip in her head switches , she wants to ruin you. As for that blog what a load of BS , she wrote positive things about everyone just so she could say something negative about Carole. If she couldn't have said something nice about Carole's character she could have at least said something about her sense of style or supporting her husband through a long and painful fight with cancer. But you know that Aviva, she's such an optimist. (Sarcasm) mutherfucker!

• Love 5
It's been reported that she was mum on Mario at the Reunion so that she could sell her divorce story to the tabs. No takers. Dim cow.

That makes me laugh so hard. Why would they need to buy the milk when Mario and his antics are giving it away for free?

I think Aviva wrote her own pink slip. Her pathological hate for Carole will ensure that no one will ever will film with her again. Ever. I don't think any of the New York ladies would be stupid enough to engage with her.

I don't know, Ramona and Sonja don't seem to have a problem with her. In fact, I think Sonja likes her - because they can be delusional together. I could see both of them filming with her. If Aviva is indeed out, I think what finally caused Bravo to give her the pink slip is the fact that she bowed out on some many of the events, trips, etc. this season. She was acting like she could just come and go as she pleased, and I don't think Bravo was too thrilled by that. 

• Love 2

Why does Ramona's upper lip look pointy?

Ramona's mouth has always been distracting, in part because of the mean shapes that she makes with it. During this episode, I decided that Ramona has a piranha mouth. Check it out. And, I have to say, it completely suits Ramona, in all sincerity, I have to say.

• Love 3

CSMFJO

LOL XOXO

***When you really really angry and really want to anger someone else they are fabulously harsh sounding intentionally hurtful words.*** Which, sadly, this what this show devolved into with Aviva on it.

I agree.  Last night I turned off the reunion, mid way, because I was tired of hearing the MFers saying MFing.  But you make a good point - I don't think it's the language that annoyed me so much as all the anger and aggressiveness that spurs the language.  I'm glad this season is over. 

The most aggression I want to see on TV for a while is tonight's episode of Top Chef Duel. 

Well, I found Reunion Part 3 to be depressing.

Reason being is I'm going to find it hard to snark on Ramona, Sonja and Aviva, because I believe all 3 have serious psychological problems.   

I can't explain why (I do not have a psych degree)  but I think Ramona is in the most need of help.   She's really out there & last night I found it hard to watch her.    If I can't snark with everyone here, it's lost it's fun. 

Oh well, I can continue to get my snark on at the other RH franchise boards.   Especially RHOC lately.  Sheesh !

• Love 2

Ramona and Sonja laughing uncontrollably as Vile Aviva did her "you're not from the ghetto, holla" bullshit, proved once again to me that they really are so unaware of anything outside of themselves.

The other women looked disgusted and there is Ramona and Sonja laughing their delusional heads off.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9

Ramona and Sonja laughing uncontrollably as Vile Aviva did her "you're not from the ghetto, holla" bullshit, proved once again to me that they really are so unaware of anything outside of themselves.

The other women looked disgusted and there is Ramona and Sonja laughing their delusional heads off.

I do think that Aviva went online and read that some people for some odd reason have an issue with the way Heather speaks at times.

For Aviva to not "get" what her ghetto and prison or gang word imply, means she is stupid or a racist. She can pick.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

I do think that Aviva went online and read that some people for some odd reason have an issue with the way Heather speaks at times.

I agree with your post, but I don't think it's odd that some people have an issue with the way Heather speaks.  There are many circles of people that would likely have a problem with it and I don't think their reasoning is odd at all.  Just different strokes for different folks. What makes the world go 'round and all that.

• Love 1

I think Aviva wrote her own pink slip. Her pathological hate for Carole will ensure that no one will ever will film with her again. Ever. I don't think any of the New York ladies would be stupid enough to engage with her. Sure she might like you now, but when the flip in her head switches , she wants to ruin you. As for that blog what a load of BS , she wrote positive things about everyone just so she could say something negative about Carole. If she couldn't have said something nice about Carole's character she could have at least said something about her sense of style or supporting her husband through a long and painful fight with cancer. But you know that Aviva, she's such an optimist. (Sarcasm) mutherfucker!

You nailed Aviva's motivation, imo. She praised the other women only to tear down Carole. Ugh, Aviva is the worst. 

• Love 4

For Aviva to not "get" what her ghetto and prison or gang word imply, means she is stupid or a racist. She can pick.

I have wondered if Aviva was attempting to play to viewers with her 'you were not brought up in the ghetto' comments, but either way, it doesn't make Aviva any less vile.  I think Aviva is suspect and is definitely using code language, she seems to be one of those people who believes that if they don't explicitly mention race, that what they are saying isn't actually racist (reminds me of the "thug" vs. n-word discussion re: Richard Sherman).  I think it's obvious what Aviva was getting at, and it was quite offensive. 

Aviva herself was letting the "fucks" and the "fucking" fly freely on that couch, and elsewhere....even around her kids no less!  However, Aviva is nothing if not a flaming fucking hypocrite, and as far as I'm concerned, she can shove her fake leg up her elitist motherfucking ass!  Holla!

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 8

Why were all 3 on the right couch holdng hands the whole time? Strange indeed.

So while I suspect that Aviva is out (and her blog says as much), it scares me that they devoted as much time in the reunion to her that they did.

• Love 1
I think Aviva wrote her own pink slip. Her pathological hate for Carole will ensure that no one will ever will film with her again

Not just that, but Andy loves Carole. He calls her Radzi.  If she comes back, my guess is that she will not want Aviva around and if Andy had to choose between Radzi and Aviva, it's a no brainer. 

• Love 1

I agree with your post, but I don't think it's odd that some people have an issue with the way Heather speaks. There are many circles of people that would likely have a problem with it and I don't think their reasoning is odd at all. Just different strokes for different folks. What makes the world go 'round and all that.

I find it incredibly odd, that people have a problem with Heather changing up the way she speaks. If she is angry or having fun with friends and she speaks with either more passion or playfulness, I find that pretty normal.

I guess will have to agree to disagree.

• Love 3

I find it incredibly odd, that people have a problem with Heather changing up the way she speaks. If she is angry or having fun with friends and she speaks with either more passion or playfulness, I find that pretty normal.

I guess will have to agree to disagree.

I wasn't really referring to the way she changes it up.  More about the MFing.  I know loads of people who would have trouble with that.  I think even Heather would acknowledge this is so in certain situations.

• Love 2

I've never understood the intensity of Veevs' rage at Carole.  But I have wondered why she's so insanely angry with Carole.  Here's my theory.  I think despite trying to develop a friendship with Carole, it never happened.  We don't really know why.  Maybe they didn't have much in common & fell out of touch cuz of that long break between seasons?  And Veevs might have been extremely jealous of the real & close friendship that developed between Heather & Carole.  

This. I think your theory is 100% correct. Knowing what little I do of Aviva, I bet she really wanted to be BFF's with a Princess with ties to the Kennedy family. I realize the ties are thin, but since Aviva has mentioned it in interviews-as in Carole cashing in on it- I think it really does matter to her. When Carole was basically neutral to Aviva and instead became really, truly BFF's with the totally uncouth (in Aviva's crazy head) "Ghetto" talking tough girl, she was pissed. 

I said yesterday after reading her response to Carole's interview that Aviva is vile. The fact that she doesn't think "What Remains" was Carole's "story to tell" says everything you need to know about that evil bitch. Who the fuck was going to tell the story Aviva? Friday the dog ? Because he and Carole were pretty much the only ones left at the end of that summer, fifteen years ago, when three of the four people involved died far too long before their time.

I can tolerate lots of crazy on the HoWives.  Sonja and Ramona, Vicki, Kenya, hey I wasn't going to stop watching because of lunatic Kelly. But Aviva is just too evil. The crazy is not even a little entertaining. She must go.

Oh and edited to add, if I had a single doubt before last night, I no longer do. Aviva is a racist. There is no longer any question in my mind what she meant about the comparison to the Atlanta Housewives. It has nothing to do with the Porsha/Kenya smack down. There has been  plenty  of violence on New Jersey, but Aviva had to call out the one show with an African American cast. Because, as we learned last nigh,t all African American's use foul language and if a WASP uses that language she must surely be acting "Ghetto".  

Edited by chlban
  • Love 11

I have to tell you all – I'm totally over the show, but I can't quit this board! Between lab lover, walnut queen and others whose names I can't recall right now – there's some great Snark here. I won't be watching the TV but I'll be back here to see what all y'all have to say about it!

And so that this post is on topic – and I respect that it should be – the whole motherfucker thing puzzles me no end. And is probably where I missed part – no, a lot – of the show last night. One of my siblings went to a Catholic women's college, and she was saying CSMFJO using full words and initials before she was half out of her freshman year. Did she learn it there? Did she learn it from her mechanic boyfriend? Doesn't matter. When you're really, really angry and really want to anger someone else, they are fabulously harsh-sounding, intentionally hurtful words. Which, sadly, this what this show devolved into with Aviva on it.

And the three-part reunion? Sounded like a desperate ploy to me when I first heard about it, and all suspicions have been confirmed. Keep on snarking, you all.

Edited for minor Word [and punctuation] Crimes ;-)

This post makes me so sad because I know CSMFJO is something very funny that I'm too old and out of touch to get. I even googled it and came up with California Society for municipal financial officers.

• Love 12

I wasn't really referring to the way she changes it up. More about the MFing. I know loads of people who would have trouble with that. I think even Heather would acknowledge this is so in certain situations.

OK. Well yes of course, I would not say fuck or motherfucker while talking in a professional setting or to children.

Most of these woman are guilty of dropping the F bomb like its going out if style, not just Heather.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2

It's funny, because I work in what most people would call the hood or the ghetto in West Baltimore, and I've never seen the behavior Aviva is talking about here.  Don't get me wrong, I know bad things happen, many people have been murdered right on the block where I work (one right outside our door), but calling people motherfucker and getting in people's faces is just not the norm.  That would possibly get you shot, so most people really seem to keep to themselves and not try to start drama with others.

Plus, most people are nice and don't want any trouble or drama, because life is already hard enough here-no need to go out looking for more trouble.

I think Aviva needs to educate herself about the "hood" and the "ghetto" that she seems to think she is the expert on.  What, did she learn all about it watching the Wire or something? 

• Love 3
Blah,blah,blah,blah, Aviva can't drink bubbles! NEXT!!!

To borrow from Aviva's comments on flying last season:

"Bubbles insinuate water, which insinuates drowning, which insinuates DEATH! No champagne or club soda for me."

• Love 3
It's a shame that RHONY is an all-white cast (how is that even possible? doesn't seem natural that there is no one to feature but white women in NYC?) because it would be interesting to see how Veevs treated a person of color.

Aviva seemed to treat Cody politely and normally without any hint of racism.  She sure could have treated her like shit for being a gold-digger, and didn't do that either.

As for Heather, Aviva is basically saying that Heather has picked some expressions from the people at her past work life that Heather likely wouldn't have been using otherwise, and it doesn't necessarily sound natural when she uses them, holla.  Aviva just couldn't manage to say that without being offensive, but she can't manage to say much without being offensive to somebody (at least I'm not 50 and single and have nothing, Carole!), so I label her an equal opportunity offender.  I just don't know that it makes her racist.

Sonja said Cody could be mistaken for a drug dealer on her terrace, so perhaps I'm using a sliding scale on offensiveness with these women.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 2

I agree with your post, but I don't think it's odd that some people have an issue with the way Heather speaks.

How exactly does Heather speak that's more controversial and different from the others? She dropped a "motherfucker" and a "motherfuckin'" in a heated moment on the show. Once. BFD.

• Love 6

I have wondered if Aviva was attempting to play to viewers with her 'you were not brought up in the ghetto' comments, but either way, it doesn't make Aviva any less vile. I think Aviva is suspect and is definitely using code language, she seems to be one of those people who believes that if they don't explicitly mention race, that what they are saying isn't actually racist (reminds me of the "thug" vs. n-word discussion re: Richard Sherman). I think it's obvious what Aviva was getting at, and it was quite offensive.

Aviva herself was letting the "fucks" and the "fucking" fly freely on that couch, and elsewhere....even around her kids no less! However, Aviva is nothing if not a flaming fucking hypocrite, and as far as I'm concerned, she can shove her fake leg up her elitist motherfucking ass! Holla!

Holla! indeed.

I agreed with your whole post, but the part I bolded made me laugh my motherfucking ass off! Holla!

• Love 1

This post makes me so sad because I know CSMFJO is something very funny that I'm too old and out of touch to get. I even googled it and came up with California Society for municipal financial officers.

Hold on, let me grasp my pearls tightly....

Cock Sucking Mother Fucking Jack Off  (or Jerk Off.  Your choice :-)

• Love 2

Not just that, but Andy loves Carole. He calls her Radzi.  If she comes back, my guess is that she will not want Aviva around and if Andy had to choose between Radzi and Aviva, it's a no brainer. 

I don't think Andy has much of a soul.  If he thought it was for the good of the show, he would throw "Radzi" to the wolves.

• Love 6

It's funny, because I work in what most people would call the hood or the ghetto in West Baltimore, and I've never seen the behavior Aviva is talking about here.  Don't get me wrong, I know bad things happen, many people have been murdered right on the block where I work (one right outside our door), but calling people motherfucker and getting in people's faces is just not the norm.  That would possibly get you shot, so most people really seem to keep to themselves and not try to start drama with others.

Plus, most people are nice and don't want any trouble or drama, because life is already hard enough here-no need to go out looking for more trouble.

I think Aviva needs to educate herself about the "hood" and the "ghetto" that she seems to think she is the expert on.  What, did she learn all about it watching the Wire or something? 

OT: Hey, fellow Baltimorean!  *waves*

• Love 2

How exactly does Heather speak that's more controversial and different from the others? She dropped a "motherfucker" and a "motherfuckin'" in a heated moment on the show. Once. BFD.

That's just not the way some people roll.  Maybe it's generational, I don't know.  Even dropping it once, much less on national TV, might still be offensive to some.

It's getting harder to find people who might be offended, but they're out there.  As a former kindergarten teacher, when a 5/6 year old would say it, I'd not reprimand them because they likely didn't know what they were saying - merely repeating what they heard from an older sibling, a parent (cringe) or watching RHONY. ;-)  But if they're saying in it 3rd grade, they're usually using it to directly taunt someone.  By high school, the kids are dropping MFer like any other common adjective.  So yeah, it really is no BFD.  But I think for the next few years or so, MFer is still controversial in polite society.  Heather and Aviva will be grandmas someday and I'm sure they'll still be dropping the F bombs when angry and by then it will probably not be a BFD to anybody.

Has the Countess ever dropped an F bomb?

• Love 2

That's just not the way some people roll.  Maybe it's generational, I don't know.  Even dropping it once, much less on national TV, might still be offensive to some.

It's getting harder to find people who might be offended, but they're out there. 

Maybe, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say those people who are offended by motherfucker probably aren't regular viewers of the Real Housewives of any motherfucking city. 

And Aviva, with her motherfucker and fucking and fucks, certainly has no legitimate claims to being offended. 

• Love 7

How exactly does Heather speak that's more controversial and different from the others? She dropped a "motherfucker" and a "motherfuckin'" in a heated moment on the show. Once. BFD.

Heather peppers her English with some very tame street lingo, which bothers Aviva, for reasons I don't understand. Saying things like "holla", "yo", "mama", and the like is NBD. I use those terms all the time. And having lived in NYC for 15 years I also use a lot of Yiddish phrases. My BFF is from Atlanta, so I almost always say "y'all" instead of "you guys". Picking up lingo from your peers/environment is not a sign of being inauthentic.

• Love 11

Tru dat!!!  Who among us think that Avery said anything about her treating Ramona badly so it would be easier to leave for college?  Ramona is delusional and Kristin could have song it out loud for her too!

I thought kids were off limits or does that rule just apply to HW to HW conversation?  I guess the rule is broken if a kid talks crap about a parent.  Avery has always been a bit of a stubborn, arrogant kid.  If I were Avery and wanted a $500.00 pillow I would probably try and convince my mom that my usual snotty comments were due to impending separation anxiety.  I think it would be an easy sell to a mom who thought her daughter would want a calendar in her dorm room of her mother and the family dog.

I think Avery probably blames her mom, like many kids do, for dad running around with another woman. 

• Love 1

Maybe, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say those people who are offended by motherfucker probably aren't regular viewers of the Real Housewives of any motherfucking city. 

Probably not now because I think the language and aggression is partially responsible for why the viewership is dropping off.  Back in the kinder, gentler days of RHONY, when we despised Kelly for doing cartwheels and loving rainbows, I don't remember much cursing at all. 

I think if Bravo and it's cast of characters continue to ramp it up they'll lose more viewers.  It's like trying to sell a house with a pool, you've already turned off a percentage of buyers who don't want one.  These franchises can't really afford to lose any more.  It wasn't even a curse word that made me snap off New Jersey, finally and completely.  One of the new 'ladies' said all a woman really needs is Dunkin Donuts and oral sex.  Ya know what? I'm not a prude.  By some standards, I might be. I can take all the MFers they can dish, but there is a line that I think each of us have before we go, damn, why the FUCK am I watching this trash?

• Love 6

Some of the blogs are up.  This from AViva's:

"I am so honored to have worked with a group of women who have courage, strength, and tenacity. The Real Housewives of New York City are an amazing group of dynamic women who really can overcome anything once they have gotten through a season! I loved Ramona's wisdom and experience, Sonja's wit and humor, LuAnn's groundedness, Heather's strength, and Kristen's beauty (I could look at Kristen for hours...). Carole and I have had our differences this year, it's true, but I'm an optimist -- I try to find the good in everyone. With Carole, I'm afraid I've failed; I just can't find anything good there. Truly, there is no "there" there. But contrary to the old saying, one bad apple can't spoil the whole barrel. And I had a ball in that barrel. As life returns to normal, I'll miss it." 

Wow.  She is one mean bitch. 

Lol!! um, this is almost precisely what happens when one rotten fruit is housed with the rest, but I digress, how does she not get that she's the bad apple?  Ooooh, p.s. Veevs good NY reference.  

Oh, it's reaching the Single White Female stage to me (without the violent ending of course).  First she loves Carole and is enamored with her work. She said that her book "changed her life". She is eager to be her friend and seeks her approval. When she realizes she isn't getting whatever adoration she thinks she deserves, she goes from admiring her to wanting to destroy her. The book that she so loved is now something that Carole had no right to write. She can find nothing good to say about her because there is no "there" there. It is certainly scary IMO. 

Good Lord Almighty, but This.   Aviva’s psychosis bothers me more than her bigotry but one of those can be managed with copious amounts of controlled substances so, either way, the girl should get some help.   I bet she’ll be back and I’m here for it all day long because this lunatic is but a step from slicing Carole opened and wearing her skin as next year’s Versace.  (™ Dina Manzo).     If I knew where she lived, I’d show up at her place and start hollering in the hallway.   Open the door muffucah*  I know you’re in there!   Then, because it’s impolite not to have a gift for your hostess I guess I’d hand her her box of live termites.

*the ghetto has a very relaxed policy with regard to emphasis on consonants.

"It's the Hamptons, not the hood" = we are civilized white women. I loath her. I wonder if she took the ghetto route because she got so much backlash after the white trash comments. I could see her thinking it's not racist if you look down on all poor people.

See, I should feel a little conflicted because Seth McFarlane has made a bajillion dollars using this philosophy and I crap my pants laughing at just about everything he does.  Maybe I wouldn't be all up in my feelings if Aviva were an animated obese Irishman or a talking teddy bear…..

I swear I could watch Ramona hover between sincerity and clownishness for hours.   Bitch is Jane Goodall perched on a tree branch, fascinating.   

Sonja yawning and Ramona telling Veevs that she didn’t call her vile, she said she had a vile side!  were the best parts of my night.   I clapped.   The buttercream icing to this deliciousness was  Andy’s head nodding and expressions while Ramona was trying to get an explanation from Aviva as to why she is such a fucked up individual.  Who said the shit writes itself?   Lol! ah, good times.  

Does Aviva’s ignorance extend to tequila?  Because I gotta tell ya, I enjoyed several fingers of Reposado 1800 last night and my research concluded, I can report with assurance there wasn’t one bubble in that muffucah.  

Carole really does need to get her retort game together.    She should’ve smooth dusted Aviva off:    I’m okay with “at least I’m not 50”, because 50 puts me in company with Cindy Crawford, Angela Basset, Michele Obama and Christie Brinkley, in Christie’s case over 60**, so take your looking-like-you’ve-been-hit-about-the-face-with-a-bag-of-rocks-ass over to your ghostwriter’s house and see if you can try again and next time come to win.   Oh, by the by, I’m having Writer Girl trademarked and made into a tshirt, let me know if I can get you one that reads Snoozer Bitch because, well, yawn.

**my personal belief is that Christie Brinkley is Dorian Gray or the devil or Rob Lowe. 

@ ‘kitty.   girl don’t get suspended please, I miss you as it is.   ::fistintheair::   Free Mumia!

who's hungry? lol. 

• Love 13

Probably not now because I think the language and aggression is partially responsible for why the viewership is dropping off.  Back in the kinder, gentler days of RHONY, when we despised Kelly for doing cartwheels and loving rainbows, I don't remember much cursing at all. 

I think if Bravo and it's cast of characters continue to ramp it up they'll lose more viewers.  It's like trying to sell a house with a pool, you've already turned off a percentage of buyers who don't want one.  These franchises can't really afford to lose any more.  It wasn't even a curse word that made me snap off New Jersey, finally and completely.  One of the new 'ladies' said all a woman really needs is Dunkin Donuts and oral sex.  Ya know what? I'm not a prude.  By some standards, I might be. I can take all the MFers they can dish, but there is a line that I think each of us have before we go, damn, why the FUCK am I watching this trash?

I think that RHONY has been late to the game, but I think the butt fucking with the greasy pirate "girls trip" really trashed up the series, which makes Heather and her motherfucker seem quaint by comparison.  IMHO of course. 

However, I do believe that #motherfucker gate has a whole lot more to do with some questionable negative racial stereotypes and "ghetto speak" than it has to do with a simple MF bomb being dropped.  Aviva, with all of her Vassar education and polish, dropped her own motherfucker in I believe the same episode, and nary a peep was made by anyone who was *so offended* by that kind of language.  Maybe it's because Aviva said motherfucker in rural upstate New York and not in the Hamptons where such foul language would never be uttered by the high society types.  I really just can't shake the notion that it's not the "motherfucker" in and of itself that's offensive to some, but the fact that it's being dropped in such a "ghetto" (read: black) fashion from a nice, upper crust white woman.  Which is what I believe Aviva picked up on and ran with.

• Love 6

I think that RHONY has been late to the game, but I think the butt fucking with the greasy pirate "girls trip" really trashed up the series, which makes Heather and her motherfucker seem quaint by comparison.  IMHO of course.

I agree. 

However, I do believe that #motherfucker gate has a whole lot more to do with some questionable negative racial stereotypes and "ghetto speak" than it has to do with a simple MF bomb being dropped.  Aviva, with all of her Vassar education and polish, dropped her own motherfucker in I believe the same episode, and nary a peep was made by anyone who was *so offended* by that kind of language.  Maybe it's because Aviva said motherfucker in rural upstate New York and not in the Hamptons where such foul language would never be uttered by the high society types.  I really just can't shake the notion that it's not the "motherfucker" in and of itself that's offensive to some, but the fact that it's being dropped in such a "ghetto" (read: black) fashion from a nice, upper crust white woman.  Which is what I believe Aviva picked up on and ran with.

For me, when I break down the word Motherfucker, it is Mother Fucker.  Me no likey. That said, I don't always break down my curse words.  But when I do I can't help but think that when I jokingly tell my friend to stop being an asshole, I'm calling her an ass HOLE. Just ew. LOL

• Love 2