Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Nightmare in Nashvegas

• Start Topic

After 20 years, Teresa moves out of her home and Frank moves in with his kids. Dolores hosts a Nashville getaway. A fight between Teresa and Margaret leaves the group divided.

Airdate: 04/12/2022

• Love 1
On 4/8/2022 at 8:37 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

How is it 20 years when she moved in the first season of the show?

Remember Melissa's 'Congrats on your REDONE home' card that Teresa saved and showed to everyone? I have no idea what the original condition of the home was but they didn't actually move in for a long time after they bought it.

I hate that I know so much about Teresa.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did somebody buy that house as a tear down?

I have to think so. It's an eyesore, it has no style and makes no sense. Teresa couldn't even fully furnish it.

• Love 9

Teresa with the nastier bedroom. What is with these women and bedroom choices.

I went on a trip with 3 of my best friends. Two of us shared one room and the other the other room. We just enjoyed each other’s company. 

Of course we are super close friends. We live in 3 different time zones and time together is rare and precious - we also like each other.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Just watching and realizing.  Fake hair, fake lips, fake boobs and fake asses.  What’s left?

Now that Gia seems to be a new member, will she also start with the fillers and enhancements?

She already did, her nose.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I don’t know why it cracked me up so much that Teresa put her pjs on before leaving for the hotel, but it did.

She had to because those jeans looked painful.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I thought joe and teresa giudice built that monstrosity.  Didn’t Tre say early in the series that she would be sleeved out living in a place that someone lived in before her.

Maybe Louie meets her standard of cleansiness 

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand why Teresa is continually rewarded for her bad behavior.  She should have been removed from the cast after her table flip.  I actually felt sorry for skeevy Louie tonight.

Andy LOVES it.

• Love 4

I can't wait to see what makes the new house better than the one she moved out of.. If her and Louie just had to be together in the same address, why couldn't he move in with her ? Unless he had a phobia of having good sex in the same bedroom as she and Juicy did..

PS : just read russel wilson and ciara have listed their house ( link ), complete with a treehouse for Gia ... Is there a RHOSeattle ? Ok, Joey and Melissa - lets get those boys into the NFL. so you really have have a house..

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Andy LOVES it.

Andy NEEDS it... RHONJ and RHOA (even without NeNe) are his cash cows... gotta keep working on that college tuition.. and probably his lifestyle..

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Saph said:

If the Motion Picture Academy (and the rest of Hollywood) can choose to punish Will Smith for his violent outburst by banning him from the Oscars, I suggest that Bravo (and the rest of the Reality TV community) punish Theresa's behavior by removing her from this show.

Although Bravo loves this, they should stop.  What if a piece of glass from a glass went in someone’s eye?  Or anywhere else for that matter.  What then.  This behavior is dangerous.

While driving in the car with one of her girls, Teresa’s mouth looks too wide for her face.  Ridiculous.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Teresa’s face is just so wrong.

I find this all moving in together just weird. 
The girls seem to like Louie, but only time will tell.

He gives me the willies with his love bombing.

She looks horrible .. can’t she see it?  She is getting worse than Louie.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

Why are these women (Melissa, Delores…) so scared of Teresa? Somebody needs to tell her to check herself. Her behavior is disgusting.

Melissa tolerates Tre because she is family and probably the godmother to one of her children.  Any  major disagreement or side picking would cause a conflict b/w her and Joe . Tre has already reminded her on several occasions to stick with family.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I wish Gia had walked into the new house and demanded the master bedroom for herself...

Given that she is a JR? in college and over 18, I would have kindly reminded her that her bedroom is at Rutgers - 9 months out of the year. with x-nbr of kids ( I don't know how many Louis has) kids still living at home, where she sleeps for 3 months out of the year in the house, really isn't a major area of concern..

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Saph said:

If the Motion Picture Academy (and the rest of Hollywood) can choose to punish Will Smith for his violent outburst by banning him from the Oscars, I suggest that Bravo (and the rest of the Reality TV community) punish Theresa's behavior by removing her from this show.

Teresa behavior was beyond inexcusable this episode. 
Bravo and Satan Andy real need to clean this crap up. It is not enjoyable and Teresa seems to get worse each season, because she is rewarded for that behavior.

They kept Nene on RHOA even after she assaulted a cameraman and broke his tooth. 

I so miss that days of silliness and non criminal behavior on this shows (so why do I continue to watch? 🤷‍♀️ 🍷 🍷🍷🍷)

24 minutes ago, Saph said:

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m liking Louie more and Teresa less.  Louie is looking stunned.

How does Jackie survive on lettuce?

I just bought a throw pillow for my patio exactly like Delores’s dress.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, sATL said:

Melissa tolerates Tre because she is family and probably the godmother to one of her children.  Any  major disagreement or side picking would cause a conflict b/w her and Joe . Tre has already reminded her on several occasions to stick with family.

All Melissa ever says is “Oh My God”.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I thought Delores' house rehab was almost finished. Why are they all moving into her townhouse?

I thought Frank Sr. was moving in to Delores renovated house, (I noticed there are no railings on the stairs, yikes), I blinked and then they were at the townhouse, strange. I did hear Delores say she has six more months on her lease but it did get confusing as to where we saw Frank putting his clothes in the closet vs. where he and D were talking.

• Love 9

Not one of these women supported Teresa’s insane reactions.

Melissa went back with her because … dysfunctional family dynamics. Jen went out of a sense of loyalty.

Dolores seems done with Teresa and her behavior. Frank Sr really is done with Teresa.

I, too, felt bad for Louie, he did indeed look she’ll shocked.

• Sad 1
  • Love 13

My thought about Teresa and her crazy outburst was she was looking for a reason to keep Luis at a distance from the others, start a fight go back to the house, pack up and go to a hotel, this way Teresa can control things better.  She might tell Luis that going to a hotel is for his protection from Marge and this is for the best.  I really think Teresa is unwell.

I was in Nashville in February, you could not walk thru the downtown area without getting caught up in a bachelorette party group, so many big C&W stars own restaurants, mobile bars pulled by a tractor to take you thru city streets, it is a party town and leave it to Teresa to piss all over what could be a fun trip.  I hope the HW's get to the Country and Western Music Hall of Fame, it is a fascinating museum or is that too much culture for those women, the Nash Trash Tour is so much fun, I have such high hopes for their trip, sigh.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Spelling.
  • Useful 7
  • Love 13

It STILL amazes me that Theresa could act COMPLETELY normally while on that girl's trip to Turks & Caicos!  Like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!

Then she goes on a trip with the whole cast and cannot even EAT DINNER OUT IN PUBLIC without throwing shit and screaming like a damn crazy banshee!!  It's just RIDICULOUS!!

If that were MY restaurant, I'd have to ban the whole bunch from ever coming back.  It might even be ok to tell all the OTHER establishments how they act and maybe EVERY SINGLE RESTAURANT in town could just ban them ALL.  Would Bravo and Andy Cohen go for something like that??

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Teresa calling anyone white trash is just beyond. Continuing to pay her for her behavior is disgusting. She is completely out of control. What does someone have to do to get fired? Actually put someone in hospital? Andy is a misogynist pig who enjoys showing the very worst side of the most obnoxious women. 

• Love 19

I'm usually a Theresa apologist, but there is no excuse for her behavior tonight.  Totally unwarranted and completely deranged.  I don't know if Margaret is feeding information to the gossip bloggers or not, but there is NEVER a situation where breaking glasses and tableware is acceptable.

I cannot stand Margaret, but this is one situation where she did not deserve that. 

Something tells me there is more to this than we are seeing right now, and we will see this play out in upcoming episodes (or at the reunion).  I just have a feeling that Theresa found out something about Margaret stirring up gossip or getting information on Louie's past and she cannot spill the tea because the producers are telling her to hold on to the information.  I could be wrong, but it's just a hunch I have.  Theresa gets crazy, but that type of deranged behavior only happens when she's really, really, really pissed - like when she found out that Danielle was DMing Melissa (before Melissa and Joe joined the show)- hence, the same over-the-top reaction and Andy getting shoved into a chair.

This was wrong on so many levels and a shame, because Nashville is such a fun party town - they could have had a great time!!  

Just now, Lady of nod said:

Teresa calling anyone white trash is just beyond. Continuing to pay her for her behavior is disgusting. She is completely out of control. What does someone have to do to get fired? Actually put someone in hospital? Andy is a misogynist pig who enjoys showing the very worst side of the most obnoxious women. 

I agree with this - especially when she's also screaming the f-word and the c-word (I despise that word) multiple times for the entire restaurant to hear.  Showing lots of class there, Theresa!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13