Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Nightmare in Nashvegas

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

It STILL amazes me that Theresa could act COMPLETELY normally while on that girl's trip to Turks & Caicos!  Like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!

Then she goes on a trip with the whole cast and cannot even EAT DINNER OUT IN PUBLIC without throwing shit and screaming like a damn crazy banshee!!  It's just RIDICULOUS!!

If that were MY restaurant, I'd have to ban the whole bunch from ever coming back.  It might even be ok to tell all the OTHER establishments how they act and maybe EVERY SINGLE RESTAURANT in town could just ban them ALL.  Would Bravo and Andy Cohen go for something like that??

Yes to everything you said.  How could a man go to bed with someone as trashy like her?  She’s such a turn off.  Nashville was not for them.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

have.  Theresa gets crazy, but that type of deranged behavior only happens when she's really, really, really pissed - like when she found out that Danielle was DMing Melissa (before Melissa and Joe joined the show)- hence, the same over

She must have been really really pissed this season and most of last then, because she’s appeared to be to be always pissed and always blaming someone else for something (YMMV)

• Like 1
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

She must have been really really pissed this season and most of last then, because she’s appeared to be to be always pissed and always blaming someone else for something (YMMV)

I agree with you - she seems so angry all the time.  I'm still trying to figure out if this season of NJ was filmed before or after the Ultimate Girls' Trip to Turks and Caicos.  Theresa seemed so calm and serene and actually likeable during the filming of that show.  

• Like 1
  • Love 14

I’m not a Melissa Gorga fan but, I really feel sorry for her.  Everytime there’s a commotion with Teresa, Melissa has to stick by her and it’s not fair.  Teresa was so cute and sweet in the beginning, but changed when she flipped the table.  It’s now her trademark and expected of her.

Delores always looks so sexy and up to date, and her figure is beyond.  How can Frank not love her again?  She is gold in every way.  I’m shocked that he strayed years ago.  He probably would want her again, but after what he did, she’s probably done.  That was bad.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree with you - she seems so angry all the time.  I'm still trying to figure out if this season of NJ was filmed before or after the Ultimate Girls' Trip to Turks and Caicos.  Theresa seemed so calm and serene and actually likeable during the filming of that show.  

The Tre on the Ultimate Girls Trip was so, so different than she has been the last few seasons on RHONJ - it is jarring (but enjoyable) to see her been so chill.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

The Tre on the Ultimate Girls Trip was so, so different than she has been the last few seasons on RHONJ - it is jarring (but enjoyable) to see her been so chill.

Makes me wonder if the Theresa we saw on the Ultimate Girls Trip is the "real" Theresa, and if her actions on RHONJ are more "reality theater" (or what she is encouraged to do by the production staff) - it's also a way for her to keep her spot on the show - bring the drama, keep your spot.  We know that Theresa is considered a good ratings draw whether it's a "hate to love" or "love to hate" situation - she brings the viewers, especially with this kind of behavior.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

The timeline is wonky. While in the car with Milania Tre and her daughter were wearing summer shirts , yet there was snow on the ground. 
at the new house no snow, but looked cold, and noone had coats . Had To be after Nashville

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, mom2two said:

The timeline is wonky. While in the car with Milania Tre and her daughter were wearing summer shirts , yet there was snow on the ground. 
at the new house no snow, but looked cold, and noone had coats . Had To be after Nashville

I noticed that too but thought I was mistaken and what I saw wasn’t actually snow. They were wearing summer clothes and didn’t they just a show or so ago talk about it coming up to the end of summer? All so weird. 

Teresa’s behavior was beyond the pale, even for her. Totally unhinged. Luis needs to shut that shit down, since he is the only one who would be able to. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Makes me wonder if the Theresa we saw on the Ultimate Girls Trip is the "real" Theresa, and if her actions on RHONJ are more "reality theater" (or what she is encouraged to do by the production staff) - it's also a way for her to keep her spot on the show - bring the drama, keep your spot.  We know that Theresa is considered a good ratings draw whether it's a "hate to love" or "love to hate" situation - she brings the viewers, especially with this kind of behavior.  

THIS. That is the downfall of UGT is exposed everyone's real personalities. These women are ACTORS. Theresa knows throwing something at a table is her signature move. Plus, a lot of the OG's are gone. She is securing her spot.

That said -- Margaret should shut up about Louie. It really isn't interesting television.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
52 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Teresa is a psycho bitch, that's my diagnosis, with delusions of grandeur of Godfather fame.  I wish someone would just throat punch her and be done with it.  I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for the perpetually red faced Luis, he was talking shit against Marge to Teresa, further fanning those flames away from himself, which is where he wants them.  I think he lays it on way too thick, and Teresa is easy prey to all the attention.  He gives me the ick vibe, big time. 

Louie would prefer to keep Teresa’s focus and ire on Margaret rather than him, for sure!

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, kristen111 said:

“What State are we in”, lol, Melissa says.

I always thought that Teresa was the dumbest dingaling in this group but sweet baby Jesus, Melissa didn't even have any shame asking about basic geography of her own country. Not that I ever mistook her for a Rhodes scholar. I wonder if she is going to sing her "Saved a wench like me" rendition of Amazing Grace at the recording studio. 

6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I thought joe and teresa giudice built that monstrosity.  Didn’t Tre say early in the series that she would be sleeved out living in a place that someone lived in before her.

Yes. It was all about the cleansiness.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand why Teresa is continually rewarded for her bad behavior.

7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Andy LOVES it.

Andy is the EPITOME of White Trash!   And let's pronounce that the way Teresa would:  EPPIE-tome.

As long as Mr. Cohen has any executive/managerial position, BRAVO will be more White Trash than anything else.  Poor thang, he thinks all his $$$ equals class--no matter how many times The Countess sings to him.  (Is Andy no longer a VP?)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I thought this was theatrics because first of all Teresa came up with Margaret going to the blogs on her own. Nobody planted it or brought the nugget to her. Yes Marge is a gossipy shit stirrer but it’s not likely her fault that Luis’s behavior made the rounds last year. Does Teresa get THAT worked up all by herself? Secondly, where was Joe Benigno? A husband is likely going to be very upset if glass is flying his wife’s way but I don’t remember seeing him although I could have missed it. I know the reality is scripted but when it gets that bad usually some of the crew intervenes like the fight in Potomac a few years ago not to mention legal action. It sucks because the trip actually looked kind of fun and Luis seemed more at ease with the group.

• Love 8

Teresa was so incensed, so outraged at Marge that she decides she and Luis will be going to a hotel they hurry and pack but first Teresa has to change in to PJ's. 

How could Marge and all stay and have dinner, she was soaking wet and had a red drink thrown at her white dress, there was a huge scene that other patrons witnessed, but yet they all stayed and had dinner...I would have been mortified and ran for the (family) van.  

The HW's stayed way out in the suburbs. It will be interesting to see what hotel Tre and her lap dog Louis run to, maybe The Gaylord?  I hope we get to see the group enjoy some of the great things about Nashville. 

Is anyone impressed about the The Love Bubble House Tre and Lou have purchased?  I laughed out loud when Louis made a big deal about the Italian words he had cast in the front walk and Teresa was like, "oh, that's nice."  Love bomb much?

Tell me again why Jenn is residing up Teresa's butt?

Delores is not a good friend to Marge and even worse to Teresa for calling her on all that shit.

I have never heard or not heard Melissa so quiet.

To quote Joe Gorga, "You're gahr-bage, Teresa."

• Like 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Saph said:

If the Motion Picture Academy (and the rest of Hollywood) can choose to punish Will Smith for his violent outburst by banning him from the Oscars, I suggest that Bravo (and the rest of the Reality TV community) punish Theresa's behavior by removing her from this show.

That is a very interesting thought. The only way that shouldn't happen is if it is scripted.

Louie was sitting right there. If he was hurt or offended, he could speak up.  I am probably the only one here who is not anti Louie but I think he seems calm and rational.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Delores always looks so sexy and up to date, and her figure is beyond.  How can Frank not love her again?  She is gold in every way.  I’m shocked that he strayed years ago.  He probably would want her again, but after what he did, she’s probably done.  That was bad.

I am sure he would take her back in a second but it is Dolores who won't take him back. I love them together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I feel that Teresa thinks the word “coincidence” is actually pronounced “ka wink e dink”. She doesn’t seem to be the type of person that follows that type of humor. She’s used that word several times and I think she thinks that how you say it. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

Unpopular opinion here but I can't stand Delores.  I'm glad Frank is not with that Teresa apologist.  She reminds me of that commercial or is it cartoon with the 2 dogs with the big one named Spike and a little yappy dog that constantly follows and tells everyone how big and bad the big dog is.  Delores giving the master to Teresa and wanting to chase after her after the blow up and Frank had to remind her she was hosting and had to stay was telling.  To own a gym and then turn around and have everything surgically done is so misleading.  Might as well tell the clientele to forget the squats just go get your ass done by surgery.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

Poor, poor Melissa, spent all season so far pushing her daughter’s sweet 16 and all we see is a sepia toned nano-second of the event in a call back. Even the parties she throws are too boring to broadcast. No wonder Andy was frantic to keep Joe during his recent walk out threats; without Joe and his randy shenanigans, which Andy seems to adore, Melissa brings nothing. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I feel that Teresa thinks the word “coincidence” is actually pronounced “ka wink e dink”. She doesn’t seem to be the type of person that follows that type of humor. She’s used that word several times and I think she thinks that how you say it. 

I watch with closed captions and they actually "misspelled" coincidence so they were definitely shading her stupidity.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I think one of the most WTF moments was when I saw the exterior of the new house which looked exactly like the old house - hideous and gaudy. 

What in the world was the purpose of moving. Even if one hated the hideous and dated kitchen and baths in the previous home, why not just renovate?

I can't imagine who bought the house AND included that fugly furniture.

I had never thought of it before but I found the idea of the Giuidices having a baby grand piano as hilarious since none of the girls were ever shown taking lessons or even playing casually. It was just a prop.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
33 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Unpopular opinion here but I can't stand Delores.  I'm glad Frank is not with that Teresa apologist.  She reminds me of that commercial or is it cartoon with the 2 dogs with the big one named Spike and a little yappy dog that constantly follows and tells everyone how big and bad the big dog is.  Delores giving the master to Teresa and wanting to chase after her after the blow up and Frank had to remind her she was hosting and had to stay was telling.  To own a gym and then turn around and have everything surgically done is so misleading.  Might as well tell the clientele to forget the squats just go get your ass done by surgery.

I thought I was the only person that doesn't like Dolores. She is a user and figured out early that remaining Teresa's little lap dog would keep her on the show. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 12

Y'all act like this is the first time a housewife threw something.  It's been happening since the beginning and is part of the script.  Just like someone always leaking info to the bloggers & tabloids...

That said, nice how Margaret is conveniently forgetting that she threw both wine & water at Danielle and put her hands on Marty, pushing him in the pool.

Teresa's been talking about selling that house for a few years. Like the Gorgas, the market finally helped them out. It's also not rare for couples to choose to move into a new home together. I thought it looked nice and the girls especially seemed touched by all that Luis did to make them feel at home.

Strange that they go to Nashville only to stay in a McMansion in the suburbs. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, amarante said:

I think one of the most WTF moments was when I saw the exterior of the new house which looked exactly like the old house - hideous and gaudy. 

What in the world was the purpose of moving. Even if one hated the hideous and dated kitchen and baths in the previous home, why not just renovate?

I can't imagine who bought the house AND included that fugly furniture.

I had never thought of it before but I found the idea of the Giuidices having a baby grand piano as hilarious since none of the girls were ever shown taking lessons or even playing casually. It was just a prop.

Ha!  Look who lives in these houses .. hideous and gaudy.  Their clothes, their jewelry, their extensions, Louies lobster face.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, chlban said:

I thought I was the only person that doesn't like Dolores. She is a user and figured out early that remaining Teresa's little lap dog would keep her on the show. 

Seems she doesn’t like confrontation.  Although, she was a fighter when young, no?

• Love 2

All of the housewives are moms, correct?  Why not treat Teresa as a toddler throwing fits and saying outrageous things simply to get attention?  Watch her, listen to her, smile indulgently, and then turn back to what you were doing without any further acknowledgement?  She only gets power from her behavior because they give it to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand why Teresa is continually rewarded for her bad behavior.  She should have been removed from the cast after her table flip.  I actually felt sorry for skeevy Louie tonight.

I don't understand the standards for these Housewives shows. Do you have to actually kill someone before they let you go? I couldn't believe they kept Monique from Potomac for several episodes after that fight with Candiace. It looked like she really beat her badly.

• Sad 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m liking Louie more and Teresa less.  Louie is looking stunned.

I died when he asked her in the van "yeah, but why did you start throwing things"? Louie is extremely aware of the image he is trying to project on camera. Physical violence and causing a scene in a public place is not in his plan. He wants to present himself as cool, calm and collected at all times while on camera.  

I kept thinking what ever happend to namaste Tre? You know the one that was teaching yoga when she got out of prison? She's back to being gutter trash Tre from Patterson. The nerve of her to call Margaret white trash. 

The new house was purchased by Louie and Tre together. It wasn't Louie's. It's ugly and outdated AF. Looks like a beautiful neighborhood, though. Any NJ peeps out here know where they moved to? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 1
  • Love 15

Why was Frank moving in to Dolores' sad little guest room with the chinchilla's? Does this man not have any home or money of his own? I thought the daughter was in Veterinary school and the son was working full time for Louie so why is everybody moving back in together? I must have missed the beginning of the episode explaining what was going on. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mandymax said:

All of the housewives are moms, correct?  Why not treat Teresa as a toddler throwing fits and saying outrageous things simply to get attention?  Watch her, listen to her, smile indulgently, and then turn back to what you were doing without any further acknowledgement?  She only gets power from her behavior because they give it to her.

You are absolutely right about Teresa.

Marge used language that triggered Teresa in to a violent response, had Marge said something less nasty like "No, I think you are mistaken about the blogger and my association with them," (or balogger as Teresa says), and did not add anything else then there would have not been reason for the drinks to be thrown...nobody responds to Teresa calmly and we know that Teresa is too dim witted to think before reacting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I kept thinking what ever happend to namaste Tre? You know the one that was teaching yoga when she got out of prison?

I actually re-liked her then.  I remember when she sat down with and apologized to Danielle's daughter - Jillian? - for how she'd treated Danielle years earlier, and she actually told Jillian, "I went to jail."  The fact that she actually used the word "jail" impressed me, given her violent aversion to the word beforehand, and I thought that maybe she'd had time to reflect upon herself and grow and be better.  I guess not.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why was Frank moving in to Dolores' sad little guest room with the chinchilla's? Does this man not have any home or money of his own? I thought the daughter was in Veterinary school and the son was working full time for Louie so why is everybody moving back in together? I must have missed the beginning of the episode explaining what was going on. 

Frank and Dolores' kids are living in Dolores' home that has been under renovations for the last few years.  Frank moved in with them, while Dolores is living in her leased townhome, presumably alone, although it seems she spends a good deal of time at the other house with the kids. 

She mentioned something about her lease being up in the next few months, so Frank needed to get the rest of the renovations completed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Just watching and realizing.  Fake hair, fake lips, fake boobs and fake asses.  What’s left?

Now that Gia seems to be a new member, will she also start with the fillers and enhancements?

Well she did get a nose job...probably already has had Botox.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, snarts said:

Y'all act like this is the first time a housewife threw something.  It's been happening since the beginning and is part of the script.  Just like someone always leaking info to the bloggers & tabloids...

That said, nice how Margaret is conveniently forgetting that she threw both wine & water at Danielle and put her hands on Marty, pushing him in the pool.

Teresa's been talking about selling that house for a few years. Like the Gorgas, the market finally helped them out. It's also not rare for couples to choose to move into a new home together. I thought it looked nice and the girls especially seemed touched by all that Luis did to make them feel at home.

Strange that they go to Nashville only to stay in a McMansion in the suburbs. 

Teresa's old house was hideous...inside and out. A McMansion with cavernous empty space, horrible decor and furniture. The outside of it was bad too...what was with the covered space that looked almost like a carport? Her new house with Luis is equally as bad. Can I just say that Teresa's moving day outfit was really inappropriate. A pair of jeans and a nice T shirt would have been better suited to the situation rather than a leopard sports bra and matching leggings that accentuate her ass. But let me guess...the outfit is part of her "workout" line. 

While I'm on the topic of Teresa...we need to have a frank discussion about her behavior. It's getting old. Her "angry tough New Jersey girl" bit is tired and tacky. If you cannot control your vile temper in a public place and have to trash the dinner table and throw dinnerware and food everywhere then maybe it's time to enroll in anger management classes. It's bad enough Teresa is a bully and a flame thrower but she has an explosive temper that isn't funny anymore. Nice role modeling for your daughters. Luis looks calm, cool and reasonable compared to crazy Teresa and her table tossing...maybe you want to rethink the marriage thing Luis??? 

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, mandymax said:

I thought that maybe she'd had time to reflect upon herself and grow and be better.  I guess not.

I watch one RHONJ episode (don't know what compels me) every 3-4 years.  Where's Caroline?  It's enough for me.  Coming here and reading the comments brings me up to date in no time!  Thanks, POSTERS !!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I watch one RHONJ episode (don't know what compels me) every 3-4 years.  Where's Caroline?  It's enough for me.  Coming here and reading the comments brings me up to date in no time!  Thanks, POSTERS !!!

Caroline Manzo hasn't been on this show in years! Teresa was able to get her and family off the franchise as well as her own cousins. 

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4