Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Nightmare in Nashvegas

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:
6 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I watch one RHONJ episode (don't know what compels me) every 3-4 years.  Where's Caroline?  It's enough for me.  Coming here and reading the comments brings me up to date in no time!  Thanks, POSTERS !!!

Caroline Manzo hasn't been on this show in years! Teresa was able to get her and family off the franchise as well as her own cousins.

Multiple Choice Quiz:

1. It was a joke.  (   )
  2. It was rhetorical.  (   )

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

image.png.57ad35085856484b65fe489639c3053a.pngJUNE 2011     This is when I watched the series.

But isn't that Real Housewives of Orange County? Looks Tamra tossing a drink in Jeanna's face...another classy broad.. that Tamra.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Y'all act like this is the first time a housewife threw something.  It's been happening since the beginning and is part of the script.

19 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

But isn't that Real Housewives of Orange County?

YES, it is.  I was responding to something SNARTS wrote...which seemed generic.  No specific city, county, or state was mentioned.

P.S.  It WAS wine...and Jeana had an eye problem for awhile following that "assault."

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I died when he asked her in the van "yeah, but why did you start throwing things"? Louie is extremely aware of the image he is trying to project on camera. Physical violence and causing a scene in a public place is not in his plan. He wants to present himself as cool, calm and collected at all times while on camera.  

I kept thinking what ever happend to namaste Tre? You know the one that was teaching yoga when she got out of prison? She's back to being gutter trash Tre from Patterson. The nerve of her to call Margaret white trash. 

The new house was purchased by Louie and Tre together. It wasn't Louie's. It's ugly and outdated AF. Looks like a beautiful neighborhood, though. Any NJ peeps out here know where they moved to? 

Wait until Louie’s nice Son gets a load of Tre, Gia and the girls.  He ain’t seen nothing yet.  Lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

I noticed that too but thought I was mistaken and what I saw wasn’t actually snow. They were wearing summer clothes and didn’t they just a show or so ago talk about it coming up to the end of summer? All so weird. 

Teresa’s behavior was beyond the pale, even for her. Totally unhinged. Luis needs to shut that shit down, since he is the only one who would be able to. 

You know I thought I saw snow too. But then they pull into the Luis and Teresa love bubble house and it's green grass and no snow. WTF?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, TexasGal said:

So, Luis is one of those guys whose second son is named after him.  Ok.  That’s so shady.

Why shady?  I've known people who do this because their first born boy was named after a grandfather or someone else. I personally am not a fan of the named after thing but to each their own. .

17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

It STILL amazes me that Theresa could act COMPLETELY normally while on that girl's trip to Turks & Caicos!  Like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!

Then she goes on a trip with the whole cast and cannot even EAT DINNER OUT IN PUBLIC without throwing shit and screaming like a damn crazy banshee!!  It's just RIDICULOUS!!

Just spitballing here but perhaps because they all play to the cameras and the meaning of real changes when it is inserted into reality tv? 

17 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m liking Louie more and Teresa less.  Louie is looking stunned.

Whatever has been said about him I found it interesting to see him interacting with T's girls.  Gabriella looked perfectly comfortable with him when he had his arm around her shoulders when they were on the patio and the others seem fine with him also.  

5 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

No wonder Andy was frantic to keep Joe during his recent walk out threats;

Threat indeed...does anybody believe this guy would leave the show voluntarily?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So true.  I wouldn’t go under the knife for all that.  

In last night's episode she had extensions.  Then in a talking head, she had short hair and looked so much better.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Y'all act like this is the first time a housewife threw something.  It's been happening since the beginning and is part of the script.  Just like someone always leaking info to the bloggers & tabloids...

That said, nice how Margaret is conveniently forgetting that she threw both wine & water at Danielle and put her hands on Marty, pushing him in the pool.

Teresa's been talking about selling that house for a few years. Like the Gorgas, the market finally helped them out. It's also not rare for couples to choose to move into a new home together. I thought it looked nice and the girls especially seemed touched by all that Luis did to make them feel at home.

Strange that they go to Nashville only to stay in a McMansion in the suburbs. 

Oh Lord, thank you for finally addressing this with context. What show and network do we think we are watching? Tre wasn’t the first and she won’t be the last. Jennifer did the same to Mel two seasons ago. This is weekly Ho-wife behavior. If it wasn’t we’d call them boring and likely stop watching. Spare me.

To quote Oscar Wilde: “Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people whom we personally dislike.”

Tre is over this show. It’s obvious she’s checked out and resents even having to be there, which results in random meltdowns that make no sense. Even though I have concerns about Louie, it would obviously be best for them to live in their love bubble off camera and learn to exist in peace. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Oh Lord, thank you for finally addressing this with context. What show and network do we think we are watching? Tre wasn’t the first and she won’t be the last.

Yup. Remember, even before RHONJ premiered, at the first RHOA reunion, Lisa Wu had to tackle Nene back down onto the couch because Nene kept getting up and threatening to beat Kim's ass then and there?

Ah, good times.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yup. Remember, even before RHONJ premiered, at the first RHOA reunion, Lisa Wu had to tackle Nene back down onto the couch because Nene kept getting up and threatening to beat Kim's ass then and there?

Ah, good times.

I’m not saying it’s right. It’s definitely not classy. Use your words. But that’s what Andy pushes. This is reality TV and Tre is trying to keep her job, even though she clearly hates it.

I actually think UGT was the real Tre, and I’m positive Margaret and Tre have a mutual understanding that they need to go at it every season to keep ratings up and keep their spots. They want paychecks. Who else can they depend on? Mel, Dolores, and Jackie bring absolute zero to the table. Jen is messy and fun and I’d happily see more of her but I don’t think Bill wants any more attention. It’s all a production. 

Ramona got glass in Kristen Taekman’s lip on NY in season 6 by throwing a glass at her.

Rinna smashed a broken glass toward Kim and Brandi on BH in season 5.

Shannon threw a plate at Kelly Dodd in OC a few seasons back.

Tamra tried to physically remove Alexis who was still seated in a chair from the Cut Fitness opening on OC.

Margaret threw a grown man in a pool.

Wine and dinnerware flying is a regular occurrence. I believe actual hands-on physical violence like what went down between JoeGo and Juicy has also occurred between women, though I don’t watch the cities where it happened. 

If we are talking Will Smith standards then you should drop Bravo from your cable package. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
56 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Tre is over this show. It’s obvious she’s checked out and resents even having to be there, which results in random meltdowns that make no sense. Even though I have concerns about Louie, it would obviously be best for them to live in their love bubble off camera and learn to exist in peace. 

YES.

• Love 7

When did Marge do lifestyle segments on shows? And why? Her clothing is terrible. Her home decor is ugly. The dress she had on last night was awful with her big fake saggy boobs on display. 
Jackie telling Evan she’d take a bite of his pulled pork! The idiot needs to stop with the innuendos. We know they aren’t having sex. I notice she loves wearing revealing clothes to show off how skinny she is. The asshole has a lot of confidence for having an eating disorder. 
Joe Gorga telling Melissa not to fight with Teresa was great. You can tell Melissa wants to diss her sister in law but she’ll likely lose her job if she does. They didn’t even bother to show Antonias big party. Damn. 
Frank and Delores are great together, at least on camera. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

The producers liquor them up and whisper in their ears to rile them up.  Teresa, as we have seen, knows when she is a target but is not quick to absorb and respond in a clever way.  Marge is very quick witted but she is also pretty vicious and goes in hard.  I suspect it's a combination of those two things that had Teresa acting like an animal. 

Not going to defend Teresa. I loathe that sort of behaviour.  Nothing to discuss, base animal behaviour to attack like that when feeling threatened. 

But I am also not giving Marge a pass like so many others, she is nasty. And she knows what she is doing.  We all saw her besti Jackie acknowledge that in the woods (not wanting to be on the bad side of Marge).  My take on Marge is she is a gossip, she receives it and distributes it under the guise of humour.  I always remember her sniping at Jennifer in an earlier season about Bill sleeping in the pool house (guest house?).  She knew back then about that affair and you see how quick she was to pull out something like that to really cut and threaten someone she is arguing with?  My take.  She was fuming after last seasons reunion and the affair rumour about Evan that she came into this season ready and aimed at Teresa and Jenn.  With Teresa she feigns concern and with Jenn is was straight up revenge for Jenn claiming Marge was the source of the Evan rumour.  And she might be nudged by the producers but she is smart enough to know when she is being played.  And Teresa has been playing this gameshow long enough that I think she knows Marge has accepted a mission to burst her love bubble and it's causing her to loose her **** mind. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I believe actual hands-on physical violence like what went down between JoeGo and Juicy has also occurred between women,

Danielle pulling Margaret's ponytail practically out of her head. That was a rough one. 

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Ss55 said:

I did like when Margaret yelled to Teresa “Good thing you’re not out on parole” or something to that effect. Hee.

She should have added "clink clink!" a la Kim D at the end.

clink clink kim depaola GIF by Slice

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, Castina said:

The producers liquor them up and whisper in their ears to rile them up. Teresa <snip> is not quick to absorb and respond in a clever way.  Marge is very quick witted <snip>   but also pretty vicious and goes in hard.  I suspect it's a combination of those two things that had Teresa acting like an animal. 

Something to add to your combination?  Teresa's paycheck in 2021 was $1.1 MILLION!  And some say she's not a good actress.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

When did Marge do lifestyle segments on shows? And why? Her clothing is terrible. Her home decor is ugly. The dress she had on last night was awful with her big fake saggy boobs on display. 

THANK YOU, Chatty Cake!  I hadn't watched this show in YEARS (won't continue), so I wondered who this "Marge" was.  Overly tanned, unattractive... and completely different from the descriptions I read on this forum.  You're on point for everything:

• Terrible clothing.  CHECK
  • Ugly home decor.  CHECK
  • Big! Fake! Saggy Add-Ons.  CHECK         
Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

THANK YOU, Chatty Cake!  I hadn't watched this show in YEARS (won't continue), so I wondered who this "Marge" was.

Her name IS Marge; no need to put it in quotation marks, haha!

8 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Oh Lord, thank you for finally addressing this with context. What show and network do we think we are watching? Tre wasn’t the first and she won’t be the last. Jennifer did the same to Mel two seasons ago. This is weekly Ho-wife behavior. If it wasn’t we’d call them boring and likely stop watching. Spare me.

To quote Oscar Wilde: “Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people whom we personally dislike.”

I know these women engage in outrageous behavior out in public but at this point I would have thought there would be some mellowing out by now. I mean Teresa isn't an immature 20 year old acting out because she lets her emotions control her...oh wait...emotionally she is like 20 year old who cannot control her emotional impulses. It's just too bad that a fun evening turned into a WWE brawl. What in the world does Nashville think of these houligans from New Jersey?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

THANK YOU, Chatty Cake!  I hadn't watched this show in YEARS (won't continue), so I wondered who this "Marge" was.

Her name IS Marge; no need to put it in quotation marks, haha!

When one doesn't know IF a name is correct, one might use quotation marks.                      At least THIS "ONE" does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Caroline Manzo hasn't been on this show in years! Teresa was able to get her and family off the franchise as well as her own cousins. 

Whaaaat?  Is that the reason?  I always wondered, as I know Andy just loved her. Why did Tre want them off?  Not that I care, as I couldn’t stand her, lol.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Could Teresa and Louie be looking for a spin off?  The regular show would be down the tubes tho.

• Love 2

I thought Caroline left because she went off to do her own spin-off.

After Caroline left Kathy stuck around for 2 more seasons (albeit as a "Friend of", not a full time HW).

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Whaaaat?  Is that the reason?  I always wondered, as I know Andy just loved her. Why did Tre want them off?  Not that I care, as I couldn’t stand her, lol.

My recollection is Caroline decided to leave because Al's long-term sidepiece drama would become part of C's storyline the following season.  Then BRAVO gave her Manzoed with Children.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Could Teresa and Louie be looking for a spin off?  The regular show would be down the tubes tho.

Lord, I hope not. I think Tre should take a lesson from Juicy's tribulations a decade ago and stay off camera for a healthy relationship. These shows are not kind to couples - even established ones - and they're very new. I hope Tre protects her relationship and chooses family over this show. She seems to hate it at this point anyway...

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I agree with this. Remember her attitude at the Treescape thing? It's clear she wants nothing more to with these women now that she has Louis and she's annoyed that she has to participate with group events. That whole thing was unprovoked. Marge was barely paying attention to her at dinner.

Leave it to Melissa to not even bother looking up what state Nashville is in. I can't stand it when people are that ignorant when traveling.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

My recollection is Caroline decided to leave because Al's long-term sidepiece drama would become part of C's storyline the following season.  Then BRAVO gave her Manzoed with Children.

Ok .. thanks.  Apparently Caroline knew about the side piece and accepts it?  WTF?  So done with Caroline and her meatballs.  I heard she keeps Andy supplied with them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Caroline cut her losses and got her own show that tanked. That would happen to Teresa if she got her own spin off.

Teresa needs an antagonist for drama and interest to be part of the show. That used to be Caroline and now Margaret fills that role.

You can’t have Batman without the Joker.

Now with all the plastic surgery we have to figure out which one is the Joker.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 4/8/2022 at 8:37 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

How is it 20 years when she moved in the first season of the show?

Remember when she went furniture shopping and flashed all the cash? Just the start of her problems.

On 4/12/2022 at 8:54 PM, TexasGal said:

So, Luis is one of those guys whose second son is named after him.  Ok.  That’s so shady.

Teresa needs to calm the eff down.

Luis and Louie, lol.

• Love 1
On 4/13/2022 at 12:54 PM, njbchlover said:

Frank and Dolores' kids are living in Dolores' home that has been under renovations for the last few years.  Frank moved in with them, while Dolores is living in her leased townhome, presumably alone, although it seems she spends a good deal of time at the other house with the kids. 

She mentioned something about her lease being up in the next few months, so Frank needed to get the rest of the renovations completed.

So, looks like they all will live together in the old house that has been renovated, even tho Delores likes to be alone.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/13/2022 at 11:59 AM, bichonblitz said:

Why was Frank moving in to Dolores' sad little guest room with the chinchilla's? Does this man not have any home or money of his own? 

I think the actual reason is simple: filming. Frank makes sure he is around and visible for filming because (1) Delores relies on him for a storyline and (2) I'm sure he's receiving a paycheck to appear on camera, as he has his own talking heads. Frank most certainly has his own place when the cameras aren't rolling.

On 4/13/2022 at 10:37 AM, chlban said:

I thought I was the only person that doesn't like Dolores. She is a user and figured out early that remaining Teresa's little lap dog would keep her on the show. 

I never really warmed up to Dolores either. She was always on the wrong side of the argument from the very beginning, when she sided with the indefensible Siggy out of a misguided sense of "loyalty." I've come to believe that it's not actually loyalty but a combination of greed and cunning.

Dolores knows which side her bread is buttered on and has thus (like Jen) has given Teresa unwavering support even when Teresa is egregiously wrong and misbehaves because of this notion that RHONJ is Teresa's show, and to be her bad side would endanger one's position on the show, and ultimately a paycheck.

These women are unbelievably transparent and I wish Bravo had the fortitude to finally cut Teresa loose. I get the feeling the producers are not really fans of Teresa as they are more than willing to paint her in an unflattering light and give her the villain edit, but they keep her around thinking she's some untouchable cash cow. The Bravo execs have shown their terribly racist double standard when it comes to violent or bad behavior (ie. Monique on RHOP, Ramona and Luann on RHONY). 

• Love 7
On 4/13/2022 at 4:36 AM, Back Atcha said:

Andy is the EPITOME of White Trash!   And let's pronounce that the way Teresa would:  EPPIE-tome.

As long as Mr. Cohen has any executive/managerial position, BRAVO will be more White Trash than anything else.  Poor thang, he thinks all his $$$ equals class--no matter how many times The Countess sings to him.  (Is Andy no longer a VP?)

Andy is not a VP. He works for Bravo as a host and produces the Housewives. I don't know why all the hate for Andy. I really like him. He's trying to make good tv. If the RH wasn't trashy we wouldn't watch it.

• Love 1

The young ladies (ergo daughters) need to stop with the makeup & microbladed /filled eyebrows. They're from 16-21 years old and look 50. I think Gabriella might MIGHT be the last one that walks around owning her natural beauty. You go, girl! Please don't get to that level. Gia with the hand motions in her talking heads & the way she started speaking here & there is going for Tre Jr. vibes.  I do feel bad for the children. They seem to have no parental figures in the traditional sense. Even Tre complaining why she deserves the master suite because "we haven't been on vacation in what?..2 months?!" I was like "woe is me!!" So silly. I wish there was a show I could relate to like "the real middle to lower middle class wives" 🤣 I would like to see how the people like me live because I don't even know anymore.  

• Love 10
On 4/13/2022 at 12:54 PM, njbchlover said:

Frank and Dolores' kids are living in Dolores' home that has been under renovations for the last few years.  Frank moved in with them, while Dolores is living in her leased townhome, presumably alone, although it seems she spends a good deal of time at the other house with the kids. 

She mentioned something about her lease being up in the next few months, so Frank needed to get the rest of the renovations completed.

Oh, so Frank and the kids are living in the big house that Delores got in the divorce settlement years ago.  Delores will probably join them when her lease is up.  One big happy family. Hahaha.  Fucked up.  Thank you for the info.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

The young ladies (ergo daughters) need to stop with the makeup & microbladed /filled eyebrows. They're from 16-21 years old and look 50. I think Gabriella might MIGHT be the last one that walks around owning her natural beauty. You go, girl! Please don't get to that level. Gia with the hand motions in her talking heads & the way she started speaking here & there is going for Tre Jr. vibes.  I do feel bad for the children. They seem to have no parental figures in the traditional sense. Even Tre complaining why she deserves the master suite because "we haven't been on vacation in what?..2 months?!" I was like "woe is me!!" So silly. I wish there was a show I could relate to like "the real middle to lower middle class wives" 🤣 I would like to see how the people like me live because I don't even know anymore.  

Awh .. two months?  I haven’t been out of the house for two years .. only to doctors.  They all are filming every week on the ocean with the best catering, restaurants and clothing stores.

• Love 3