Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Nightmare in Nashvegas

• Start Topic

On 4/16/2022 at 1:25 PM, kristen111 said:

Knowing their history, I think those so called glasses were really plastic.  Plus, a lot that was thrown was ice cubes and liquids.  It looked like a lot, but wasn’t.  By now, production knows they all are crazy.  Those fights are getting faker and boring, but it’s her trademark.

Just re-watched that scene and rewound it a few times.  The glass breaking "sounds" were definitely edited in.  Every single glass on that table was plastic - either reusable or disposable.

To be honest - when we were in Nashville, that was one of the things that bothered me about most of the bars we went to on Broadway.  I hate drinking out of plastic, unless I'm on the beach!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/12/2022 at 11:46 PM, njbchlover said:

Makes me wonder if the Theresa we saw on the Ultimate Girls Trip is the "real" Theresa, and if her actions on RHONJ are more "reality theater" (or what she is encouraged to do by the production staff) - it's also a way for her to keep her spot on the show - bring the drama, keep your spot.  We know that Theresa is considered a good ratings draw whether it's a "hate to love" or "love to hate" situation - she brings the viewers, especially with this kind of behavior.  

I don’t know. Tre has become worse and worse as Bravo has told her she’s the queen of the show. Like a typical bully, she’s insecure around the less familiar women of UGT. She’s just a little fish in a big pond there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/16/2022 at 5:48 PM, Otherkate said:

Marge's interior is a crime against interior decorators everywhere.

It’s different for sure and I wouldn’t choose it for a home I would live in but I don’t despise it.

But then again, I kind of liked Winona Ryder’s parents remodel of the house in “Beetlejuice.”🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Disclaimer:  I haven't watched for years...and watched a couple of episodes to see what all the Teresa COMMOTION (throwing red wine in a Nashville bar) was about.  There's a woman named JACKIE married to a guy named BILL.  I think he's a plastic surgeon.   Her NOSE looks like she did the surgery herself.  

IS IT POSSIBLE that she was "Jacqueline" from years ago--married to Caroline Manzo's husband.  They may have had a developmentally disabled child.

Am I making this up?

• LOL 3
12 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Disclaimer:  I haven't watched for years...and watched a couple of episodes to see what all the Teresa COMMOTION (throwing red wine in a Nashville bar) was about.  There's a woman named JACKIE married to a guy named BILL.  I think he's a plastic surgeon.   Her NOSE looks like she did the surgery herself.  

IS IT POSSIBLE that she was "Jacqueline" from years ago--married to Caroline Manzo's husband.  They may have had a developmentally disabled child.

Am I making this up?

Well...Jacqueline from years ago is married to Caroline's brother, Chris and their youngest is on the spectrum.  Current Jackie is a different woman married to Evan,  and Jennifer is married to the plastic surgeon Bill. Jennifer did have her nose done by a surgeon in Turkey I think?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

Well...Jacqueline from years ago is married to Caroline's brother, Chris and their youngest is on the spectrum.  Current Jackie is a different woman married to Evan,  and Jennifer is married to the plastic surgeon Bill. Jennifer did have her nose done by a surgeon in Turkey I think?

THANKS!  I shouldn't wander in here armed with so little informatrion.  I'll have to find some photos of Jacqueline AND Jackie to compare.  Again, SoCal4Us...THANKS!   Does anyone who remembers Jacqueline think there's a resemblance?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

THANKS!  I shouldn't wander in here armed with so little informatrion.  I'll have to find some photos of Jacqueline AND Jackie to compare.  Again, SoCal4Us...THANKS!   Does anyone who remembers Jacqueline think there's a resemblance?

The woman married to Bill is Jennifer.  I could see where you might think jaqueline and she  look similar-  both seem pretty short with long dark hair and dark eyes if I remember correctly.

jackie, on the other hand is blonde and seems taller with possibly blue eyes.  So in my opinion Jackie and Jacquelyn do not look similar But Jennifer and Jacquelyn do look sort of similar. 

• Love 1

I watched this episode a few time already to get everything straight.  Who does Tre think she is?  She is running the whole show now.  She’s saying mean things to some of them, throwing things, etc.  Now she put Melissa in the middle again. It’s not funny or nice.  Andy should do something about it.  They all are afraid of their jobs as it seems she has the power to say who stays and who goes.  Not right.  Someone has to burst her bubble for once.  I think Louie is the answer at this point.  He should make her apologize to everyone, and make her stop being a bully.  If not, dump her.

• Love 4
On 4/15/2022 at 2:42 AM, MsTree said:

Right. And the worst part is that it's the same shit over & over on every franchise.

Thats why I stopped watching all but NJ and I didn't watch even that last season. When RH was in its heyday I watched all of them except Miami. They became faker and faker and more staged and the fights got crueler and nastier and the cast didn't even know or see each other outside of production. I've always had a soft spot for NJ, but Tre is just mean and nasty and the cast aren't even friends. At least if you are gonna stage a fight try ti make it look real. Tre is so dumb it's like they tell her to fight abd she does it and has no idea why. Thats why she screams love bubble and you are attacking my family ad nauseum. At least understand why your character is supposed to be mad. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

The woman married to Bill is Jennifer.  I could see where you might think jaqueline and she  look similar-  both seem pretty short with long dark hair and dark eyes if I remember correctly.

Thanks, EXACTLY!   I probably won't be watching again (maybe a reunion show), so I hope I can keep them straight.

7 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

jackie, on the other hand is blonde and seems taller with possibly blue eyes.  So in my opinion Jackie and Jacquelyn do not look similar But Jennifer and Jacquelyn do look sort of similar. 

Yeah...it wasn't Jackie.  I guess I thought Jennifer looked so much like Jacquelyn...that I made her BE Jacquelyn...but with a new husband and a nickname.  OY!

• Love 2
On 4/13/2022 at 2:05 PM, mytmo said:

Unpopular opinion here but I can't stand Delores.  I'm glad Frank is not with that Teresa apologist.  She reminds me of that commercial or is it cartoon with the 2 dogs with the big one named Spike and a little yappy dog that constantly follows and tells everyone how big and bad the big dog is.  Delores giving the master to Teresa and wanting to chase after her after the blow up and Frank had to remind her she was hosting and had to stay was telling.  To own a gym and then turn around and have everything surgically done is so misleading.  Might as well tell the clientele to forget the squats just go get your ass done by surgery.

I was wondering when I would see a comment like this one. I can´t stand Dolores either, and after the way she acted on that trip, trying to leave the restaurant with Tre and totally blowing Margaret off I consider her scum and actually worse than Teresa... At least T is brainless and a bonafide lunatic. I have started to like Frank more and more and I think he was a bit taken a back with the way Dolores was acting at the restaurant. He is way to good for her.

• Love 11
On 4/22/2022 at 4:57 AM, halkatla said:

I was wondering when I would see a comment like this one. I can´t stand Dolores either, and after the way she acted on that trip, trying to leave the restaurant with Tre and totally blowing Margaret off I consider her scum and actually worse than Teresa... At least T is brainless and a bonafide lunatic. I have started to like Frank more and more and I think he was a bit taken a back with the way Dolores was acting at the restaurant. He is way to good for her.

I don't get The love for this woman either. Her old school shtick is annoying, she makes excuses for a-holes and is a doormat for the men in her life, pretends to be tough and acts like the voice of reason, when she’s far from it. I Would never want her as a friend, she’s terrible. She’s also painfully insecure and also untrustworthy. What is the appeal?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 4/23/2022 at 9:28 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

I don't get The love for this woman either. Her old school shtick is annoying, she makes excuses for a-holes and is a doormat for the men in her life, pretends to be tough and acts like the voice of reason, when she’s far from it. I Would never want her as a friend, she’s terrible. She’s also painfully insecure and also untrustworthy. What is the appeal?

The way she dresses  has me scratching my head most of the time🤔

anyway this episode is on again prior to the newer ones tonight and I just saw the Teresa hitting the plastic cups at the table scene with added in glass crashing sounds and yes they all looked plastic but other diners had glass.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm super late and catching up with this season, so I'm just watching the episode now. How utterly immature and embarrassing to behave that way in a public restaurant - that mouth on Teresa! Screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs - I certainly hope no kids were there. I mean, honestly it's unacceptable even in private, but oof. I honestly don't get what is so admirable about Teresa that she still has so many stans. She needs professional help if she's really like this off camera - maybe this is a persona she adopts for the show, who knows. I think she's far beyond her expiration date on the show - so many other OGs with similar personalities have been given the boot. Just saying. 

I know it doesn't make for good tv but at this point, I'd just ignore her, and not give a toot about whether or not Luis is good for her. Time to disengage. LOL

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/23/2022 at 10:28 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

Oh, come sit by me!  Delores sucks as much of the rest of them.  I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this.

Frank can be vaguely likeable at times.  I did appreciate that it looked like he was trying to clean up the table after Teresa smashed the drinks.  

Edited by ladle
  • Love 2
On 4/12/2022 at 6:37 PM, kristen111 said:

Although Bravo loves this, they should stop.  What if a piece of glass from a glass went in someone’s eye?

I'm watching this for the first time (background noise while I'm working from home).  And what if a piece of glass had gone flying and hit one of the patrons at a different table?  

And I'm sick of hearing about "all Teresa has gone through."  This grifting bitch and her criminal spouse were the architects of their own destruction.  There are plenty of people who have gone through far worse than these walking turds through no fault of their own.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
27 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I'm watching this for the first time (background noise while I'm working from home).  And what if a piece of glass had gone flying and hit one of the patrons at a different table?  

And I'm sick of hearing about "all Teresa has gone through."  This grifting bitch and her criminal spouse were the architects of their own destruction.  There are plenty of people who have gone through far worse than these walking turds through no fault of their own.

It’s funny because I’m binging on the show all day long today.  Teresa’s behavior at the table in Nashville when she flipped the table at Margaret was ridiculous.  Now that she has a husband who kisses her ass, she should be calmer, but I guess that’s her MO on Bravo.  Andy loves it.  Plus the filthy language .. yikes.  So sick of Joe Gorga and his prowness.  He’s full of it.  All Melissa ever says I’d “Oh my God” thru every show, but I’ll still watch with bells on, lol.

• Like 3

I also caught a few episodes of last season today while catching up on some work. Margaret was actually lucky that Teresa fought with her (not throwing the glass) but she had nothing going on other than throwing her nasty mom a birthday party. 
And omg Jackie saying that Teresa is a fat shamer when old Jackass has been known to fat shame until it became bad. What a hypocritical piece of pig shit! I’m so glad she got demoted. 
I know Teresa is unreasonable but her enemies are such star chasing assholes that I can’t help but root for her.
Joe Gorga is kind of comical. It’s too bad he takes his wife’s side against Tre. Lol 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
On 4/22/2022 at 7:57 AM, halkatla said:

I was wondering when I would see a comment like this one. I can´t stand Dolores either, and after the way she acted on that trip, trying to leave the restaurant with Tre and totally blowing Margaret off I consider her scum and actually worse than Teresa... At least T is brainless and a bonafide lunatic. I have started to like Frank more and more and I think he was a bit taken a back with the way Dolores was acting at the restaurant. He is way to good 

• Like 1

What I don’t understand is why Melissa and Joe aren’t demoted to friends and Brother of.  They have nothing ever going on except defending Teresa.  Also, Louie is too anamored and too in love with Teresa.  I’m wondering if it’s really love or what he can sponge off of her, plus being on tv.  

Edited by kristen111
On 4/14/2022 at 3:50 PM, Kdawg82 said:

Teresa's move itself likely cost what I paid for my house

I thought it interesting that Tergrifter said the new owners wanted to keep the piano.  The thing looked like it hadn't been touched since the day it was delivered.  

• Like 2
On 2/7/2023 at 4:08 PM, Carolina Girl said:

It was not glass. It was obvious the "glasses" were plastic. Bravo used glass breaking audio. Nobody would be hurt.

Well, namaste Teresa was nice while it lasted. 

On 4/13/2022 at 9:38 AM, snarts said:

That said, nice how Margaret is conveniently forgetting that she threw both wine & water at Danielle and put her hands on Marty, pushing him in the pool.

It's true Margaret isn't above violence, but she has to be provoked. Teresa doesn't. 

On 4/14/2022 at 12:07 PM, Rahul said:

I never really warmed up to Dolores either. She was always on the wrong side of the argument from the very beginning, when she sided with the indefensible Siggy out of a misguided sense of "loyalty." I've come to believe that it's not actually loyalty but a combination of greed and cunning.

Dolores knows which side her bread is buttered on and has thus (like Jen) has given Teresa unwavering support even when Teresa is egregiously wrong and misbehaves because of this notion that RHONJ is Teresa's show, and to be her bad side would endanger one's position on the show, and ultimately a paycheck.

I like Dolores because I don't see malice and enjoy her family, but I agree about her constantly being on the wrong side. I can see where the bread is buttered argument, but it's also possible she cuts slack due to how much history she has with various cast members/friends. 

Joe and Melissa know Teresa is crazy, but that's even more complicated.