Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Nightmare in Nashvegas

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, retired watcher said:

At this point it all looked staged. The throwing things, the leaving, the coming back. I think they all knew it would happen. And this way Teresa doesn't get in trouble. 

Agreed.  And nobody at the table except Marge seemed to react. I bet the tableware was all plastic and the clanking of glass was an added sound effect lol.

I think Teresa is known as the good soldier who follows directions and "acts" her part.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Remember when she went furniture shopping and flashed all the cash? Just the start of her problems.

Yes, I remember.  She was sweet and innocent.  Cute with nice lips and small boobs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

The young ladies (ergo daughters) need to stop with the makeup & microbladed /filled eyebrows. They're from 16-21 years old and look 50. I think Gabriella might MIGHT be the last one that walks around owning her natural beauty. You go, girl! Please don't get to that level. Gia with the hand motions in her talking heads & the way she started speaking here & there is going for Tre Jr. vibes.  I do feel bad for the children. They seem to have no parental figures in the traditional sense. Even Tre complaining why she deserves the master suite because "we haven't been on vacation in what?..2 months?!" I was like "woe is me!!" So silly. I wish there was a show I could relate to like "the real middle to lower middle class wives" 🤣 I would like to see how the people like me live because I don't even know anymore.  

Omg. I would love that. Actual reality! Plots: Haven’t gone on a vacation in five years because you need a new roof or an oil burner. How to juggle work or retirement and family. On an actual income under $100,000 a year.  Trying to deal with inflation trying to keep a car running because you can’t afford a $600 new car payment 😄 not this fantasy shit where these people are supposed to be middle-class! It would make those of us who are struggling to save for when we are able to retire and get old and all that entails feel a little better about our lives. 

• Love 7

Andy is not a VP. He works for Bravo as a host and produces the Housewives. I don't know why all the hate for Andy. I really like him. He's trying to make good tv. If the RH wasn't trashy we wouldn't watch it.

I loathe him...can't stand his hyper personality...he made a fool of himself on New Year's Eve when he was drunk and mouthing off on live TV. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, retired watcher said:

At this point it all looked staged. The throwing things, the leaving, the coming back. I think they all knew it would happen. And this way Teresa doesn't get in trouble. 

It has to be staged otherwise management would have thrown them out. Who the hell is going to let that go on in their place of business. The other people in the restaurant didn't even flinch when it was going on, either. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Omg. I would love that. Actual reality! Plots: Haven’t gone on a vacation in five years because you need a new roof or an oil burner. How to juggle work or retirement and family. On an actual income under $100,000 a year

LoL when I saw that convenient HUGE moving truck with its own brand of boxes, etc. and Tree & the girls wandering around then out of their massive house, I said out loud "do you know how much $$$ that costs!?!" Just moving is super expensive.  9 yrs ago, we bought a used, in good condition work van & loaded it up in many trips back and forth to our house (which was purchased for a whopping 5 digits). With the purchase of an actual van and our own sweat, & a bunch of garbage bags, we moved a family of four. Teresa's move itself likely cost what I paid for my house 🤣 

• Love 4

So, I have some 🫖 I’m a hairdresser and a client (who I really adore) is good friends with Luis mom. She said they’re a very nice family and his mom says Teresa is incredibly nice. Makes me really question how much this really is all an act. 

• Useful 15
  • Love 8

Ronny and Ben on Watch What Crappens noticed the snow in the moving scene also. They suspect that the driving scenes were pick up scenes shot much later and production couldn't care less about continuity. I guess Milania's eyebrows change dramatically from the Groucho Marx she had in the car to when she got out of the car at the new house, further suggesting a filler scene shot later......for whatever reason.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Something to add to your combination?  Teresa's paycheck in 2021 was $1.1 MILLION!  And some say she's not a good actress.  

Barf.  Teresa is the reason I hardly ever watch and THE reason I turn it off when I do.  I’d much rather read about it here - I appreciate the Cliff’s notes!  

I wish Andy would get it through his thick skull that once a show is only about drama and catfights, it’s over.  At that point, it’s really just an insult to the viewers and not at all what most of us true blue Housewives fans fell in love with in the early days.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Erh3d said:

So, I have some 🫖 I’m a hairdresser and a client (who I really adore) is good friends with Luis mom. She said they’re a very nice family and his mom says Teresa is incredibly nice. Makes me really question how much this really is all an act. 

My guess is Mom Luis probably doesn't want to have food thrown on her, glasses thrown AT her over Easter dinner. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Lol the only thing this episode did was make me like Melissa and Joe Gorga more somehow. Like Teresa is so embarrassing. This is coming from someone who didn’t mind her before. 

Teresa was foaming at the mouth tho I feel like I missed something somehow.

The whole episode made me dislike Teresa

• Like 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I wish Andy would get it through his thick skull that once a show is only about drama and catfights, it’s over.  At that point, it’s really just an insult to the viewers and not at all what most of us true blue Housewives fans fell in love with in the early days.  

Andy is such a GOSSIPY CREEP that the more and worse bad behavior there is, he's squealing and wetting his pants!   He doesn't care what kind of criticism he gets ... as long as there's publicity and commentary, he's happy.  Apparently so is NBC.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Andy is such a GOSSIPY CREEP that the more and worse bad behavior there is, he's squealing and wetting his pants!   He doesn't care what kind of criticism he gets ... as long as there's publicity and commentary, he's happy.  Apparently so is NBC.

Right. And the worst part is that it's the same shit over & over on every franchise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It has to be staged otherwise management would have thrown them out. Who the hell is going to let that go on in their place of business. The other people in the restaurant didn't even flinch when it was going on, either. 

I'm not sure it was "staged," but there HAD to be negotiations, contracts, warnings, $$$$, and disclaimers over what "could" happen.  All the patrons probably had to be warned AND had to sign individual contracts.  Faking Fakers who FAKE!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, retired watcher said:

Andy is not a VP. He works for Bravo as a host and produces the Housewives.

When/How/Why was he demoted?  Because I rarely watch, I thought he was still a VP.

I don't know why all the hate for Andy.

The hundreds of negative comments on THIS forum alone are self-explanatory.

He's trying to make good tv.

He's not trying to make good TV.  He's trying to make "Good TV."  There's a difference.  Sparks!  Fights!  Bullying!  Humiliating their families, etc.

If the RH wasn't trashy we wouldn't watch it.

Many of us former viewers no longer watch.  We come here to read the snark ... or we might see a clip that causes us to watch part of an episode.  That's my story...and I'm stickin' to it.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

When/How/Why was he demoted?  Because I rarely watch, I thought he was still a VP.

The hundreds of negative comments on THIS forum alone are self-explanatory.

He's not trying to make good TV.  He's trying to make "Good TV."  There's a difference.  Sparks!  Fights!  Bullying!  Humiliating their families, etc.

Many of us former viewers no longer watch.  We come here to read the snark ... or we might see a clip that causes us to watch part of an episode.  That's my story...and I'm stickin' to it.

I think it's worth nothing how the show changed over time due to popularity. It WAS actual reality TV in the beginning - women with real friendships, connections, and familial relationships deciding to show us "how the other half live" or something like that.

Bethenny's Jim Beam deal and then Tre's arrest changed things. Suddenly, this was a launch pad - not a lily pad for old money to amuse themselves. It also became abundantly obvious that flashing your cash on TV could lead to hard time. As such, the same caliber of women weren't willing to put themselves on TV and at risk. And thirsty women who wanted to "brand" themselves were suddenly all that auditioned.

The core of the casts changed and Andy pivoted to catfights. It happened like anything else - gradually at first and then all at once. The likes of LVP don't need to be on TV, and have little use for social-climbing harpy shrews constantly trying to ruin their character.

So now, yes, the franchise is something else entirely. It's not about the wealthy - it's about interpersonal conflict between "established" women who have minimal if no real connections to each other. That's the reason they won't fire Mel or Tre - it's one of the last remaining genuine connections on any franchise. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

LoL when I saw that convenient HUGE moving truck with its own brand of boxes, etc. and Tree & the girls wandering around then out of their massive house, I said out loud "do you know how much $$$ that costs!?!" Just moving is super expensive.  9 yrs ago, we bought a used, in good condition work van & loaded it up in many trips back and forth to our house (which was purchased for a whopping 5 digits). With the purchase of an actual van and our own sweat, & a bunch of garbage bags, we moved a family of four. Teresa's move itself likely cost what I paid for my house 🤣 

Plus, they weren’t even ready.  There was still lots of stuff in the drawers and closets.  Movers don’t like to see that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Plus, they weren’t even ready.  There was still lots of stuff in the drawers and closets.  Movers don’t like to see that.

On a hunch, Tre paid the movers to pack them and move them and that doesn't all happen in one day.  In the case of Tre it probably happened over the course of a few days because the house is so large and there was a lot to pack.  We saw them on moving day - when they came and packed what was remaining and loaded up the trucks.  Gia "packing her room" was probably for show - a couple of sweaters, or whatever.  If you have the movers pack you, you are not supposed to pack at all.  For them it becomes a liability factor.  If only they pack, they know it's done properly, and it limits risk.  If you're right there with them packing your china and wrapping it up, and you get there and it's broken, you can sue them for damages.  So they either just move you, OR they pack and move you.  

I guarantee you Tre wasn't wrapping up her champagne flutes one by one and putting them in moving boxes.

Our last move we paid for the movers to pack us up and move us. It was a 2 day process.  Day one they came and boxed up almost everything.  Day two they finished up what had been left out, and loaded up the moving van. It was worth every single penny.

I agree that a lot of this has to be fake, we know that they don't blindly go into filming with no story arcs or plans in mind, writers have confirmed that (especially when season 4 rolled around and made no sense).  Honestly, how many of us have ever experienced this type of fighting.  I don't know about you, but I've never tossed a plate or pulled hair or whatever, and I also don't know a single person who has, no matter how angry or annoyed.  I did throw a drink once, but that was in the face of some sleazy guy in a bar who wouldn't leave me alone.  

But what's more bothersome to me is not necessarily the banging and tipping on the table, or even the throwing of the plastic tableware, it's the absolute vitriol that spews out of Teresa.  To me that's the difference between her and the others.  It's like, even within the fake drama she loses so much control.  It's not fun, it's not empowering, it's not a rah rah moment, it's really disturbing how completely unhinged she becomes.  And we shouldn't use "it's not real!" as some excuse to justify this.  So yes - Melissa tossed a cheese plate.  Jen threw a drink and tossed a fork.  Margaret pushed Marty in the pool.  But you know it will more or less end there with just yelling.  Teresa goes so nuts you wonder when she's actually going to step over the edge and physically beat the shit out of somebody. 

• Love 10

Another scary part is Teresa thinks she’s completely right to act like this. I’ll admit I’ve been around some crazy fighting before and back in my day have done some crazy stuff but a normal person feels bad afterwards and embarrassed. Teresa is just a raging narcissist. She’s not fun to watch really anymore she goes too far and she’s hard to look at honestly lol her plastic surgery is insane and ridiculous. I kind of felt bad for Luis this episode.

• Love 12
On 4/12/2022 at 11:21 PM, Stats Queen said:

She must have been really really pissed this season and most of last then, because she’s appeared to be to be always pissed and always blaming someone else for something (YMMV)

Looks like she has had it, but just staying for the money, or to keep putting her girls on.  $$$$$$. And Louie.

• Love 3

Am I the only fool that thinks Theresa could really be this crazy? Having witnessed/experienced abuse, people really do get this violent - they just don't usually do it publicly. I was scared for Margaret; the producers shouldn't have let Theresa come back upstairs. 

8 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I think it's worth nothing how the show changed over time due to popularity. It WAS actual reality TV in the beginning - women with real friendships, connections, and familial relationships deciding to show us "how the other half live" or something like that.

Agreed. RHONJ plays the "Jersey mobster" angle and that theme has been so overdone in TV and movies. I wish Bravo would being back the lifestyle angle. I want to watch for escapism not for relationship / psychological dissection. I want to see real rich women and their actual friends, not this "Real World" stuff where it's like 7 strangers in a house.

New Jersey isn't all guidos and loud-mouthed trash talkers. The state is actually really diverse which is surprising because it's so small.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, wallies said:

Am I the only fool that thinks Theresa could really be this crazy? Having witnessed/experienced abuse, people really do get this violent - they just don't usually do it publicly. I was scared for Margaret; the producers shouldn't have let Theresa come back upstairs

You are not alone, I too, think she is this crazy.

The fact that (according to a link to an article posted above), production asked Tre to leave.

I still remember last season when Tre was almost violent and cussed out the camera operators at that final shore party.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Some of us were wondering why Teresa was wearing pj’s when she and Luis left the Nashville house.  Here’s the answer.

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/04/15/report-teresa-giudice-and-louie-ruelas-were-asked-to-leave-nashville-vacation-home-by-rhonj-producers/

They should have asked Margaret to leave. Teresa went to all that trouble for ratings and they toss her out? Margaret isn’t very interesting to watch. She’s a shit stirrer that’s it. She came for Luis in episode one cause she wants to prove that everyone is as trashy and disgusting as her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Jacks and Evan are trying soooo hard to portray a hot, sex filled marriage. Hey baby let's go upstairs so I can ride those grind stone hips. Noooooo, I'm not having sex with you right now (squeeled loudly so all can hear)!

Bill looked miserable riding in that van. Jen likes the smell up Tre's ass, but Bill is gagging on that wretched stench. 

Delo sent a groveling,  it's my party so frank made me stay, text to Tre on the quick. She is a doormat for her muddy shoes. 

Marge is fine to hang out in her damp, dirty white dress. It brings her back to her wet t-shirt contest days. Skin to win, baby!!!!

Why is it okay to scream white trash over and over? This is not the same as calling someone trash. This is a slur used to deem poor, uneducated whites as low class and not up to society's standards. 

I guess no drama occurred at Antonio's party. Mel and Cheetah should know by now that no one really cares about a birthday party without a dust up. Or at least a musical performance by Mel to laugh at.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

They should have asked Margaret to leave. Teresa went to all that trouble for ratings and they toss her out? Margaret isn’t very interesting to watch. She’s a shit stirrer that’s it. She came for Luis in episode one cause she wants to prove that everyone is as trashy and disgusting as her.

Fuck the “trouble for ratings”. She’s an unhinged lunatic, of course she should be the one to leave. Someone threatens violence vs a shit stirrer. It’s a no brainer who should leave.

• Love 19
On 4/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, ichbin said:

Why shady?  I've known people who do this because their first born boy was named after a grandfather or someone else. I personally am not a fan of the named after thing but to each their own. .

Just spitballing here but perhaps because they all play to the cameras and the meaning of real changes when it is inserted into reality tv? 

Whatever has been said about him I found it interesting to see him interacting with T's girls.  Gabriella looked perfectly comfortable with him when he had his arm around her shoulders when they were on the patio and the others seem fine with him also.  

Threat indeed...does anybody believe this guy would leave the show voluntarily?  

I don’t get what he brings to this show in the first place.  His muscles and sex talk? 🤮🤮🤮  He’s full of shit.  I still don’t know what his real job is, if any.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

You are not alone, I too, think she is this crazy.

The fact that (according to a link to an article posted above), production asked Tre to leave.

I still remember last season when Tre was almost violent and cussed out the camera operators at that final shore party.

Knowing their history, I think those so called glasses were really plastic.  Plus, a lot that was thrown was ice cubes and liquids.  It looked like a lot, but wasn’t.  By now, production knows they all are crazy.  Those fights are getting faker and boring, but it’s her trademark.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Jacks and Evan are trying soooo hard to portray a hot, sex filled marriage. Hey baby let's go upstairs so I can ride those grind stone hips. Noooooo, I'm not having sex with you right now (squeeled loudly so all can hear)!

Bill looked miserable riding in that van. Jen likes the smell up Tre's ass, but Bill is gagging on that wretched stench. 

Delo sent a groveling,  it's my party so frank made me stay, text to Tre on the quick. She is a doormat for her muddy shoes. 

Marge is fine to hang out in her damp, dirty white dress. It brings her back to her wet t-shirt contest days. Skin to win, baby!!!!

Why is it okay to scream white trash over and over? This is not the same as calling someone trash. This is a slur used to deem poor, uneducated whites as low class and not up to society's standards. 

I guess no drama occurred at Antonio's party. Mel and Cheetah should know by now that no one really cares about a birthday party without a dust up. Or at least a musical performance by Mel to laugh at.

Jackie and Evan are so fake. You can tell he can’t stand her and is tired of her whining about the so called eating disorder. The woman is such an asshole. 
Marges dress looked awful on her. She dresses terribly and has bad taste. She is stank and an unhappy woman. 

• Love 1
On 4/12/2022 at 8:12 PM, Axie said:

She should have been removed from the cast after her table flip.

It’s sad but the table flip seems so tame now. It didn’t even totally flip, it was just jostled. Lol. Now these bitches are literally assaulting each other and it’s whatever. Really bad. 

• Love 8

I was surprised to see such a strong reaction to Teresa's behavior, considering what has gone on on these shows for years. Certainly not the first time we've seen a glass thrown at someone. I mean, I think how she acted was ridiculous and embarrassing for a grown woman, but it didn't feel shocking to me. 

I got a little choked up at the memories of the Giudice house. I remember Tre and Jacqueline being in the hospital with their babies around the same time that I brought my youngest home. Watching that season got me through some loooong breastfeeding sessions. Seeing all those flashbacks with the tiny dorters made me realize how we've watched them grow up and how my own dorters are now also getting so much older. Sniff.

Plus, I just loved the old seasons with the original cast. I enjoyed this show SO much when it was made up of people who were genuinely connected to one another. Even the people I couldn't stand (Caroline) I would watch in a heartbeat over these new randos. The flashbacks were a killer for me - I don't know that I can keep watching this show. I wish the best for Jackie who is clearly suffering, but I don't want to watch it play out because I find her hard to watch and I'm not buying whatever she and her bland husband are selling. I like Jen, but she could also disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care at all. I absolutely can not tolerate Marge who has nothing to do but gossip about other people in every single scene. It's relentless and her mouth is gross and she has also cursed us with some of the most insanely irritating guest stars that this show has ever seen. Marge Sr., the weird thirsty housekeeper, the irritating "assistant" who gossips with her, her sad sack of a husband who she also gossips at 24/7. Just awful all around. And Tre's house was a monstrosity for sure, but Marge's interior is a crime against interior decorators everywhere. This is a woman who can't stop talking about other people's business and I might threaten to punch her lights out too. Someone on reddit compared her to Linda Tripp and now I can't unsee it.

I'll give it to the end of this season, but I might be down to just BH after this one.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I was surprised to see such a strong reaction to Teresa's behavior, considering what has gone on on these shows for years. Certainly not the first time we've seen a glass thrown at someone. I mean, I think how she acted was ridiculous and embarrassing for a grown woman, but it didn't feel shocking to me. 

I got a little choked up at the memories of the Giudice house. I remember Tre and Jacqueline being in the hospital with their babies around the same time that I brought my youngest home. Watching that season got me through some loooong breastfeeding sessions. Seeing all those flashbacks with the tiny dorters made me realize how we've watched them grow up and how my own dorters are now also getting so much older. Sniff.

Plus, I just loved the old seasons with the original cast. I enjoyed this show SO much when it was made up of people who were genuinely connected to one another. Even the people I couldn't stand (Caroline) I would watch in a heartbeat over these new randos. The flashbacks were a killer for me - I don't know that I can keep watching this show. I wish the best for Jackie who is clearly suffering, but I don't want to watch it play out because I find her hard to watch and I'm not buying whatever she and her bland husband are selling. I like Jen, but she could also disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care at all. I absolutely can not tolerate Marge who has nothing to do but gossip about other people in every single scene. It's relentless and her mouth is gross and she has also cursed us with some of the most insanely irritating guest stars that this show has ever seen. Marge Sr., the weird thirsty housekeeper, the irritating "assistant" who gossips with her, her sad sack of a husband who she also gossips at 24/7. Just awful all around. And Tre's house was a monstrosity for sure, but Marge's interior is a crime against interior decorators everywhere. This is a woman who can't stop talking about other people's business and I might threaten to punch her lights out too. Someone on reddit compared her to Linda Tripp and now I can't unsee it.

I'll give it to the end of this season, but I might be down to just BH after this one.

Good post! I agree the show was much better in the earlier seasons. I think Tre, Delores and Jennifer are good but they need to cut out Marge and Jackie who are boring and fake. Jackie’s so unbelievably dumb sitting around pretending to take a bite of food for attention. A person with a true eating disorder tries like hell to hide it from other people and would be devastated to have people know about it in such a public way. Plus, Jackie is fine with having big old fake tits and wearing tight clothes to show off her thinness. 

Marge gloated about how she got her current husband when they were both married so she’ll always be thought of as a bit of a whore and rather useless now that her company doesn’t seem to be part of the show anymore. 

I completely forgot about Melissa. She can go too and they could let Joe Gorga occasionally shoot a scene with Tre. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 1

A person with a true eating disorder tries like hell to hide it from other people and would be devastated to have people know about it in such a public way.

There is a wide spectrum of eating disorders and how people react to them.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
On 4/13/2022 at 4:36 AM, Back Atcha said:

Andy is the EPITOME of White Trash!   And let's pronounce that the way Teresa would:  EPPIE-tome.

As long as Mr. Cohen has any executive/managerial position, BRAVO will be more White Trash than anything else.  Poor thang, he thinks all his $$$ equals class--no matter how many times The Countess sings to him.  (Is Andy no longer a VP?)

I don’t think he is.

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I watched bits and pieces of that girls trip.  Tre didn’t seem to say too much for fear of sounding stupid compared to the others.  

I took it to be her way of being there without really being there and still earn her money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

To me, Teresa's accusation against Margaret about going to bloggers sounds like projection. It is not a surprise that she came out with this after Jen told Marge that Teresa was asking around about Jackie. She's flinging that accusation as a way of deflecting.

Also, I would not be surprised if Luis was out of there pretty soon. Teresa's actions are giving these stories bigger life than they would have otherwise. 

Finally, what the heck was going on in the car ride to the new house? (Where Melissa was supposedly asking Teresa and Melania about the move). If you look at the road sides as they are driving, you can clearly see snow on the ground. But when they are driving into the house, you can see flowers, etc. Obviously these were taped at two different times.

• Love 5
On 4/13/2022 at 10:37 AM, chlban said:

I thought I was the only person that doesn't like Dolores. She is a user and figured out early that remaining Teresa's little lap dog would keep her on the show. 

Can't stand her - never could. Her plastic surgeries are just making her look like she's slowly spreading out to the point that she's melting, and she honestly makes zero sense with her alliances. I feel like she's fed by what's going to keep her in a paycheck/the spotlight and that's it. I couldn't stand her ex-boyf David, but after seeing his kindness to her entire family and the reports of how he treated her in the hospital after her mom's surgery (was in the same room and didn't even address her) I have a feeling he really knows what's up ... and it's not pretty.

• Love 5

Some posts have been removed that were focused on Jackie specifically.  This thread is for episode discussion only.  If you want to speculate only about Jackie and/or Evan, you can take it to her thread.

Also, some of the posts crossed on the line on civility.  If you have a problem with a post, report it.  Don’t argue with other posters.

15 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I watched bits and pieces of that girls trip.  Tre didn’t seem to say too much for fear of sounding stupid compared to the others.  

Agreed.  She was extremely quiet all those years ago on Celebrity Apprentice as well

• Love 3
13 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Can't stand her - never could. Her plastic surgeries are just making her look like she's slowly spreading out to the point that she's melting, and she honestly makes zero sense with her alliances. I feel like she's fed by what's going to keep her in a paycheck/the spotlight and that's it. I couldn't stand her ex-boyf David, but after seeing his kindness to her entire family and the reports of how he treated her in the hospital after her mom's surgery (was in the same room and didn't even address her) I have a feeling he really knows what's up ... and it's not pretty.

Edited by kristen111
On 4/15/2022 at 3:47 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

On a hunch, Tre paid the movers to pack them and move them and that doesn't all happen in one day.  In the case of Tre it probably happened over the course of a few days because the house is so large and there was a lot to pack.  We saw them on moving day - when they came and packed what was remaining and loaded up the trucks.  Gia "packing her room" was probably for show - a couple of sweaters, or whatever.  If you have the movers pack you, you are not supposed to pack at all.  For them it becomes a liability factor.  If only they pack, they know it's done properly, and it limits risk.  If you're right there with them packing your china and wrapping it up, and you get there and it's broken, you can sue them for damages.  So they either just move you, OR they pack and move you.  

I guarantee you Tre wasn't wrapping up her champagne flutes one by one and putting them in moving boxes.

Our last move we paid for the movers to pack us up and move us. It was a 2 day process.  Day one they came and boxed up almost everything.  Day two they finished up what had been left out, and loaded up the moving van. It was worth every single penny.

I agree that a lot of this has to be fake, we know that they don't blindly go into filming with no story arcs or plans in mind, writers have confirmed that (especially when season 4 rolled around and made no sense).  Honestly, how many of us have ever experienced this type of fighting.  I don't know about you, but I've never tossed a plate or pulled hair or whatever, and I also don't know a single person who has, no matter how angry or annoyed.  I did throw a drink once, but that was in the face of some sleazy guy in a bar who wouldn't leave me alone.  

But what's more bothersome to me is not necessarily the banging and tipping on the table, or even the throwing of the plastic tableware, it's the absolute vitriol that spews out of Teresa.  To me that's the difference between her and the others.  It's like, even within the fake drama she loses so much control.  It's not fun, it's not empowering, it's not a rah rah moment, it's really disturbing how completely unhinged she becomes.  And we shouldn't use "it's not real!" as some excuse to justify this.  So yes - Melissa tossed a cheese plate.  Jen threw a drink and tossed a fork.  Margaret pushed Marty in the pool.  But you know it will more or less end there with just yelling.  Teresa goes so nuts you wonder when she's actually going to step over the edge and physically beat the shit out of somebody. 

You are right on all counts.  My husband tells me the same thing.  At this point, they are too old for this.  All done for tv.  BTW, what does Louie do for a living?  That house of his is a big monstrosity.

• Love 2
On 4/18/2022 at 9:53 AM, kristen111 said:

Does anyone know why David left Delores?  She doesn’t say.  

He didnt. She broke up with him because he was never there for her and did not want to take it to the next step of marriage.  She talked a out it with her parents.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

He didnt. She broke up with him because he was never there for her and did not want to take it to the next step of marriage.  She talked a out it with her parents.

Ok, thanks.  That explains why he didn’t look at her.  Maybe working in a hospital and hardly being home was too much for her.  I’m surprised Bill is available to film that much, but there are different kinds of Doctors.  Maybe surgeons have more free time.

• Love 1
On 4/12/2022 at 8:32 PM, sheshark said:

She already did, her nose.

I hate to suggest it, but I really get the impression that Milania has had face work already. The difference in her looks in startling and is more than maturing. 

On 4/12/2022 at 8:54 PM, TexasGal said:

So, Luis is one of those guys whose second son is named after him.  Ok.  That’s so shady.

Teresa needs to calm the eff down.

My cousin’s second son is named after him. I think it has more to do with wife #1 vetoing the name. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2