Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: The Horny Hungarians

• Start Topic

Margaret throws a huge Hungarian bash for her mom’s 75th birthday. Teresa gets emotional as she prepares to move. Jackie tries to break out of her eating disorder habits. Joe Gorga and Bill have a face-off.

Airdate: 04/05/2022

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Okay Melissa, this week you and your mother moved to Florida after your father died.  Three weeks ago the move was to get away from your father.  She lies so much she forgets what she said.

Hey, she doesn't have any fake sisters or pregnancies for a storyline this season. She's scrambling!

Also, did Mel say they were renting that house?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I enjoy Jackie’s and Jennifer’s children.  Melissa and Tre, not so much.  Melissa want to have boys that are football players and a daughter who is in cheer.  The popular kids.

When Marge is on my screen I just can’t stop looking at her mouth.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)

How backwards and strange is it to see the women gathered, watching the men talking, anxiously waiting to see if a fight will break out? Isn't it usually the other way around?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

Yeah! Pretty light on Teresa this week. 
The party looked enjoyable and no screeching about a love bubble!

Yet Teresa was all they talked about, even at the damn party.

Teresa lives rent free in Marge's mind. Meanwhile, Tiki's wife is grasping to keep some type of feud going so her scenes don't land on the cutting room floor  

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Another week of Jackie milking her eating disorder. “Look at me, I eat ice cream!!!” How fake and stupid. At least old Evan was better prepared with his on camera commentary about it.  She probably went up his ass for the long pause he gave previously.
Nice of Trashi to pimp out her young daughters issues to score some camera time.  What a pig.
Trashi looked like a prostitute at the birthday party. Too bad Tre wasn’t there. It’d be great to hear her scream prostitution whore again! 
Marge Sr looks better than Jr. At least she dressed more appropriately. Marge Jr looked awful in that white jumpsuit. 
Damn those guys are a bunch of bitches following their Queen bitch Joe Gorga. At least Marge gave Joe B permission to be nice to Bill and the other bitch boys followed. I don’t think they get that Bill has an actual career. He’s not running around fake flipping houses. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I enjoy Jackie’s and Jennifer’s children.  Melissa and Tre, not so much.  Melissa want to have boys that are football players and a daughter who is in cheer.  The popular kids.

When Marge is on my screen I just can’t stop looking at her mouth.

Maybe because even on a large screen TV, her mouth takes up the whole thing???  Her mouth reminds me of "Audrey II", the plant from "Little Shop of Horrors".

image.png.eddc830dffe8e038fab2936308a4956a.png

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

Okay Melissa, this week you and your mother moved to Florida after your father died.  Three weeks ago the move was to get away from your father.  She lies so much she forgets what she said.

Years ago, I read in the Enquirer that Melissa moved to Florida by herself, was a stripper, and lived with a girlfriend.  Does anyone know how she got hooked up with Joe?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I kinda think Marge's mouth looks like a big mouthed bass!  I was surprised that the guys got over their feud with Bill.  And I'm kinda glad we didn't have to hear about fart bubbles love bubbles red as hell sunburned faces and Gia pitching in wherever possible.  They're milking the move though and all the "memories of Dad" stuff.  If they want to have memories of DAD, maybe they just need to go to Italy?

Jackie's eating of 4 bites of ice cream was seriously sad.  I wonder how long it'll take for her to keep adding one thing a day before she starts eating like a more normal person?  This could stretch out for YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS.  I guess it already has!  Personally, I think she may need to go to inpatient treatment for a while because this just seems like it's something ELSE she can spend all her time thinking about.  Who knows.

The Nashville trip looks hideous.  Nashville is SUCH a fun town but of course; when the New Jersey Bitches go anywhere, it gets painful to watch.  They should have gone to Aspen, like every other howife bunch does.  They can take it in Aspen!!

• Love 6
(edited)

I thought I was watching a new show “Househusbands” of New Jersey.  All the men kissing, hugging, and hashing over Bill walking out a few weeks ago.  What a bunch of wash women, especially Gorga.

Melissa forcing her daughter to continue doing what made her fall was painful to watch.  There has to be one Star in the bunch.

Looks like Gia is now a junior housewife.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Interesting and refreshing to see everyone getting along with no Teresa there to stir shit up. But I see next week she’ll be throwing food and utensils at Marge. Gotta keep up that trash reputation to stay relevant. Wish she and her man would float away in their love bubble - and take Gia with them. 

• Love 23
(edited)

Jackie was being weird with her kids at the ice cream place. Asking them leading questions and then so obviously faking she liked the ice cream. She barely ate any of it. I think she needs actual serious help. Not reality show help. I feel for the whole family.

Antonia at her trainers? Snore lol.

It’s sad Melissa’s dad died when she was young but she has told the same story about it like so many times now. Forcing her daughter to cheer because all Melissa cares about is popularity is gross.

Yes Jackie you obviously aren’t going to magically stop counting calories. You need legit help. Not these little snack missions. I think she’s fooling herself with what she’s doing. It’s like when a serious alcoholic thinks they can just drink one glass of wine a day with no help and be fine. It doesn’t work.

Leaving a childhood home is sad but relax guys. Teresa and her daughter are so dramatic.

Frank always makes me laugh.

Joe Gorga was being such a baby with Bill jeez.

Traci’s voice is so annoying.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 12

For once I was glad for a pretty nice evening without anybody getting something thrown at them, or threatened.  Marge Sr's work looks good.  Jennifer's dress was to die for and I liked that Bill's shirt was the same color blue.  It's kinda sappy, but I don't care.  The dress Dolores wore looked great on her and was really nice, too.  Everybody looked good, with Jr coming in last, but I'm in such a good mood nobody was cussed out all evening, I'm going to give Marge a pass on looking a little lumpy and bumpy, and giving her credit for having the guts to wear it.  Even though Sr likes Teresa and vice-versa, it seemed Jr squashed any hope of Teresa being there without even conferring with her mother.  It didn't bother me though, because a party without Teresa is a party.

I like it when the guys get along, and I liked how Bill told Gorga he would cut a "Bill's Bitch" in his ass with his scalpel [instead of kissing it.]   Sometimes Bill gets this look in his eye and I'm not real sure if he's kidding or serious, but that was a good one either way.

• Love 15

then RHONJ shooting without Tre but Marge, Jackie, Dolo, Melissa, Jennifer as the cast filming fall and winter.  Maybe add one more.  

That could be interesting to see the woman all turn on each other and battle it out to establish themselves as the HBIC.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Another week of Jackie milking her eating disorder. “Look at me, I eat ice cream!!!” How fake and stupid. At least old Evan was better prepared with his on camera commentary about it.  She probably went up his ass for the long pause he gave previously.
Nice of Trashi to pimp out her young daughters issues to score some camera time.  What a pig.
Trashi looked like a prostitute at the birthday party. Too bad Tre wasn’t there. It’d be great to hear her scream prostitution whore again! 
Marge Sr looks better than Jr. At least she dressed more appropriately. Marge Jr looked awful in that white jumpsuit. 
Damn those guys are a bunch of bitches following their Queen bitch Joe Gorga. At least Marge gave Joe B permission to be nice to Bill and the other bitch boys followed. I don’t think they get that Bill has an actual career. He’s not running around fake flipping houses. 

Not sure who Trashi is, but I didn’t notice anyone in prostitute cosplay. How does a prostitute dress anyway?  Are we talking Pretty Woman Vivian, or just any female not dressed conservatively?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, sheshark said:

I didn’t get the impression Melissa was saying they moved because her father died. It seemed like she was listing things:  My father died, I moved to Florida . . . At least that was how I interpreted it. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Now we get to listen to Jackie do PSAs on body shaming. Cause there’s no calories in kissing Margaret’s ass!

It's especially rich coming from Jackie considering this was her a few years ago. 

Also, weren't they just making fun of Jennifer's nose? 

Screenshot_20220406-075501_Twitter.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

I am surprised that Jackie does not wear baggy clothing to cover her thin frame so nobody can see that she has an issue.  The dress she wore to Marge Sr.'s birthday party with the cut outs on the rib cage was just not a good look on her, you could count her every rib.

Marge Jr. mentioned that some of the HW's mothers were invited, did we see any of them?

That was the Brownstone, no?  It was returning to the scene of the crime for the Gorga's christening brawl, I never get tired of watching that!

Did anyone bring gifts for the Marge the Elder?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am surprised that Jackie does not wear baggy clothing to cover her thin frame so nobody can see that she has an issue.  The dress she wore to Marge Sr.'s birthday party with the cut outs on the rib cage was just not a good look on her, you could count her every rib.

Marge Jr. mentioned that some of the HW's mothers were invited, did we see any of them?

That was the Brownstone, no?  It was returning to the scene of the crime for the Gorga's christening brawl, I never get tired of watching that!

Did anyone bring gifts for the Marge the Elder?

I'm pretty sure we saw Melissa's Mom at some point.  I don't know if any other Moms were there - Jennifer's Mom is out of the country and Delores' Mom is still recovering.  

I was also wondering if Jan was there, or any of Marge's kids.

The party was at The Manor, in West Orange, which is another large venue, similar to The Brownstone, and that is the same place where Joe and Melissa's christening was held.  

It was interesting/heartbreaking to hear about Marge Sr.'s childhood, especially with everything that is going on in the world today.  However, Margaret really likes to talk out of both sides of her mouth.  In her speech, she said what a great inspiration her Mom was.  Wasn't it just a few years ago where she was saying that her Mom wasn't exactly the best Mom, she was always going out, dating, drinking, etc., and Margaret was more of "Mom" to Marge, Sr. than the reverse?  Didn't she write all about that in her book?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
53 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

am surprised that Jackie does not wear baggy clothing to cover her thin frame so nobody can see that she has an issue.  The dress she wore to Marge Sr.'s birthday party with the cut outs on the rib cage was just not a good look on her, you could count her every rib.

I just loved the dress Jackie was ALMOST wearing.  I’m wondering where they all buy their clothes.  Very scanty.

• Love 3

I am wondering whether Jackie actually drinks a lot of alcohol. 

I don't drink much at all and it is partially because I don't want to use the calories on alcohol. But no one really knows this because I can walk around with a glass of something like club soda with a twist or even nurse a glass of white wine.

I do understand obsessive food disorders as I have one. I was explaining to my cousin once who had no food issues but a cigarette habit that if there were a pack of cigarettes on the table and a package of cookies that we would both be obsessing about them even if we didn't indulge - I would be thinking about the cookies and she would be thinking about the cigarettes. 

• Love 9

Marge Jr. mentioned that some of the HW's mothers were invited, did we see any of them?

I'm pretty sure we saw Melissa's Mom at some point.  

I saw Jackie’s mom too. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And Marge pays rent for all the space she is in Teresa's? LOL they both are different sides to the same coin ...

YMMV, but I've seen Teresa talk about Luis, her girls, the house/move, her workout wear line while all I've seen Marge talk about is Teresa/Luis. 

This was the first episode (out of 10) where Marge offered up anything else, yet she still managed to make Teresa the focus even without inviting her to the party. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I just loved the dress Jackie was ALMOST wearing.  I’m wondering where they all buy their clothes.  Very scanty.

Jennifer has no fashion sense at all, her blue dress was neither flattering on her nor fashionable in my opinion and that happens a lot with her.

I like that the Marge's were dressed a like in white but why include Marge Jr.'s assistant in white as in she is a family member?

What ever happened to that strange housekeeper Marge had, she would have been fun to watch at an open bar event.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I thought Margaret looked beautiful at the party.  

And I have trouble every time they show Jennifer's talking head, where she's wearing the bright pink dress.  All I can look at is the bright pink bra she's wearing under it, which looks like she only put it on because the neckline-cut-down-to-the-waistline look didn't sit right with her and she's trying to be modest.  Instead, it just looks like a low-cut dress with a bra showing.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I really liked this episode.  What a relief that we didn't have to hear people screeching at each other.  And I feel like things are being setup for a cast shakeup after this season - a spinoff series for Tre and Louie and their families this summer, starting with their jersey shore wedding and then RHONJ shooting without Tre but Marge, Jackie, Dolo, Melissa, Jennifer as the cast filming fall and winter.  Maybe add one more.  

Okay, now, did Melissa do something else to her nose?  Her face looked really different this episode.  Or maybe it was bad makeup?  But honestly she is borderline Regina George mom with her attempts to be funny, cute and cool mom.  Like, get out of the gym and let your daughter train.  Don't talk about her bikini on TV.  Stop squealing.  Just chill TF out already, no wonder Antonia is perpetually annoyed with you.  Your are really annoying!  

It is hard watching the story of Marge Sr with what is happening in Ukraine.  Humans will never learn from the last, will we.  But I absolutely LOVED Jennifer's realization that she can find some common ground with Marge about what they value.

I am proud of Jackie.  These tiny baby steps might seem so minor to some who have never suffered with something like this, but they are hugely important. 

Not much to say about Tre.  She didn't screech at people, she wasn't a raging asshole towards anybody, she didn't relentlessly bully anybody, I'm not sure who that person was on my screen but based on the previews it was temporary so I will take it while we can get it.

Ih yes please baby Jesus get Teresa her own show so I never have to see her again, snd Delores can be the queen bc she already is. And we’ll get more Frankie Jr lol. 
I’m also glad to see Jennifer softening so that I don’t want to strangle her every episode. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jennifer has no fashion sense at all, her blue dress was neither flattering on her nor fashionable in my opinion and that happens a lot with her.

I like that the Marge's were dressed a like in white but why include Marge Jr.'s assistant in white as in she is a family member?

What ever happened to that strange housekeeper Marge had, she would have been fun to watch at an open bar event.

I saw a glimpse of her in the background. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The housekeeper was there. I saw her sitting at the table that Marge Sr. was at. Most laughable moment to me- the editors "blurring" the Nike swoosh on Antonia's sport bra. Liked hearing Marge Sr.'s story. My family is from Hungary but left many years prior to her. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Not sure who Trashi is, but I didn’t notice anyone in prostitute cosplay. How does a prostitute dress anyway?  Are we talking Pretty Woman Vivian, or just any female not dressed conservatively?

Haha, reminds me of "stop trying to make fetch happen."

• Love 4
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It was interesting/heartbreaking to hear about Marge Sr.'s childhood, especially with everything that is going on in the world today.  However, Margaret really likes to talk out of both sides of her mouth.  In her speech, she said what a great inspiration her Mom was.  Wasn't is just a few years ago where she was saying that her Mom wasn't exactly the best Mom, she was always going out, dating, drinking, etc., and Margaret was more of "Mom" to Marge, Sr. than the reverse?  Didn't she write all about that in her book?  

I was thinking the same. Marge Sr. was a terrible mother. At least according to Marge. They all lie so much it's crazy. 

Melissa is a good example of lying liars who lie. She has said in the past her dad cheated on mom all time, didn't come home for days at a time and her mom was always depressed. Now she puts her dad on a pedestal because he died and she misses what she conjured up in her head about him. 

Speaking of Melissa, that throwback pic of her in her teens is startling. She was one ugly girl. She has had ALOT of work done. 

I know this is an UO but I think Marge is beautiful. Her eyes are stunning. Is she wearing a wig because her hair is on point all the time now and I remember her hair being a thin, scraggly, pigtailed mess in the past. 

Watching Jackie struggle to put a tiny spoonful of ice cream in her mouth and then try to give her kids spoonfuls of it so it looks like she ate more is not only boring to watch but a bit too personal. Keep that shit off camera, Jacks. Then again, she has no storyline at all with out the ED. I guess in the weeks to come we get to watch her take her kids out for pizza. How fun. 

I thought Bill was hysterical with the guys. He really didn't apologize, he just said yea, I could have handled it differently. Gorga was frothing at the mouth for an apology. Bill knows he's a stupid, short little neandrathal and plays him perfectly.  I also thought Frank was nice when he pulled Bill aside and wanted to make sure they were ok. I usually hate Frank with a passion but he was sweet in that moment. 

• Love 15

I agree with those saying that Jackie needs real help, and looks like she’s getting it. Here’s an update:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/style-living/jackie-goldschneider-eating-disorder-health-update-april-2022

“I’m about six or seven months really in [recovery] now,” The Real Housewives of New Jersey cast member shared with Page Six. “I have expanded to a team, instead of just the one therapist. So I speak to my therapist twice a week, I speak to a medical nutritionist once a week, and I have a women’s wellness physician.”

“I’m learning how to eat normally and intuitively, and I’ve put on weight,” she continued, adding that she is “not allowed to get on the scale.”

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It was interesting/heartbreaking to hear about Marge Sr.'s childhood, especially with everything that is going on in the world today.  However, Margaret really likes to talk out of both sides of her mouth.  In her speech, she said what a great inspiration her Mom was.  Wasn't is just a few years ago where she was saying that her Mom wasn't exactly the best Mom, she was always going out, dating, drinking, etc., and Margaret was more of "Mom" to Marge, Sr. than the reverse?  Didn't she write all about that in her book?  

I think both things can be true at the same time.  Marge can admire and be inspired by Marge Sr and her childhood struggles and still think her own childhood was crappy

• Like 1
  • Love 21
15 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Okay, now, did Melissa do something else to her nose?  Her face looked really different this episode.  Or maybe it was bad makeup?  But honestly she is borderline Regina George mom with her attempts to be funny, cute and cool mom. 

Melissa may have done something, but Antonia now looks unrecognizable on Mel's Instagram.  She is very pretty but nothing like we saw last night.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Interesting and refreshing to see everyone getting along with no Teresa there to stir shit up. But I see next week she’ll be throwing food and utensils at Marge. Gotta keep up that trash reputation to stay relevant. Wish she and her man would float away in their love bubble - and take Gia with them. 

It really was nice to watch a fun party for a change! 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Okay, now, did Melissa do something else to her nose? 

I noticed what looked like botox bunny lines during one scene. On Jackie too.  

Speaking of Jackie, too much about her eating disorder during this episode.  If she is truly still struggling with an eating disorder I am glad she is getting help.  Whether she is or isn't though I'm not interested in seeing her numerous sessions on the show nor do I want to see any more painful outings with her speaking to her children like they are toddlers.

10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Now we get to listen to Jackie do PSAs on body shaming. Cause there’s no calories in kissing Margaret’s ass!

Is there even one out of this bunch who hasn't been shown to be a hypocrite?  

Traci.  That voice.  That attitude.  Please let her be gone next season.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, snarts said:

It's especially rich coming from Jackie considering this was her a few years ago. 

Also, weren't they just making fun of Jennifer's nose? 

Screenshot_20220406-075501_Twitter.jpg

What an asshole. I just knew she loves every moment of her “eating disorder”

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, AryasMum said:

5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Haha, reminds me of "stop trying to make fetch happen."

Last week when I called her Tikis whore, people were offended. This week I gave her an upgrade and still get called out. Fine.

Trashi is the whore who banged Tiki when he was still married to his pregnant wife. A gold digging piece of shit trash box whore that trots out her shy very young daughter to get her some more camera time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought Bill was hysterical with the guys. He really didn't apologize, he just said yea, I could have handled it differently. Gorga was frothing at the mouth for an apology. Bill knows he's a stupid, short little neandrathal and plays him perfectly.  I also thought Frank was nice when he pulled Bill aside and wanted to make sure they were ok. I usually hate Frank with a passion but he was sweet in that moment. 

Well, Frank is a neanderthal, but he's an educated neanderthal. He was a practicing, licensed attorney at one point.  Joe G's charm and bravado have their limitations.

32 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Trashi is the whore who banged Tiki when he was still married to his pregnant wife. A gold digging piece of shit trash box whore that trots out her shy very young daughter to get her some more camera time.

Thanks for reminding me of that scene with her talking about her daughter....while the daughter was sitting there. The kid has ears!  

• Like 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

49 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Last week when I called her Tikis whore, people were offended. This week I gave her an upgrade and still get called out. Fine.

Well, wow (and yikes a little bit too). But if it means that much to you, then I guess carry on with this very important mission? (But again no “whore” label for Tiki?)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
23 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Well, wow (and yikes a little bit too). But if it means that much to you, then I guess carry on with this very important mission? (But again no “whore” label for Tiki?)

He is but he’s not a housewife so there’s not much to pick apart other than his fake friendship with Joe Gorga and his joining the show in the first place. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6