Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Forest of Fury

• Start Topic

Dolores discovers David's true feelings about her, while Margaret and Jennifer sit down to hash out their issues. On the other hand, Traci's well intentioned team building event turns toxic when Teresa unleashes her anger on the group.

Airdate: 03/22/2022

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Did Margaret bring that great big bottle of creamer to the coffee shop?

I wondered the same thing! Admittedly, I do purchase the delicious Snickers creamer. However, I do NOT travel with it. And have never seen it in a restaurant/coffee shop. WTH?! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I haven't watched this franchise regularly in years, but I like Frank what is wrong with me.  I know he was a shady lawyer, but when he told Delores not to start sleeping around he was so deadpan.  I don't know he makes me laugh.

I don't like watching the ED stuff.  This is not what these shows are for.  

Edited by ninjago
  • Love 16

So now Jackie and Tiki's wife (forgot her name) have no problem "asking questions" when it comes to Louie? They must be okay with Teresa and Jen "asking questions" about Evan now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Evan clearly wanted Jackie to go to sleep away rehab. Probably so he could enjoy his affair in peace.

Jennifer is going on too much about the Bill affair. I feel like she is acting.

Marge is clearly jonesing to fight with Tre. She makes some progress with Jenn and can’t wait to gossip about Tre digging up dirt on stupid Evan. Probably to distract from her own problems in the House of Tuna.

Why is Tikis come up /nanny on the show? She is not one bit interesting. I can see why she didn’t make it as anything but someones side slut.

• Love 7

Marge sure didn't like Danielle alluding to her messy family situation/estrangement from her kids, so why wouldn't she understand the pain it would cause another family with younger children?  I'm glad she finally sat down with Jennifer. However, it felt like more like a fishing expedition to get info on Teresa/drive a wedge into their friendship.

Teresa was an asshole for bringing up the Evan rumor but I don't recall her mentioning it every damn interaction or demanding that Evan provide an explanation to the group. I'm sorry, but Marge is just messy and in now way does Luis owe her any explanation about his past.

The difference between them for me is this:  Teresa is out living her life while Marge just talks about other peoples lives. She needs a hobby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So glad someone finally mentioned Traci as nanny and Tiki’s pregnant wife.  Why would they go on the show when they knew it would come out (again)?  Did Traci run through all of the Giants and sportscaster money?  Oh and the show and tell to the future football star.  The REAL reason we sold all out houses and are moving.  Storyline number, what 5 now?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Melissa's lips are so overdone.  She looks absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, and get her kids off my tee vee screen. 

Really - Melissa has tipped into hard-to-look-at territory with those lips.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, sheshark said:

So glad someone finally mentioned Traci as nanny and Tiki’s pregnant wife.  Why would they go on the show when they knew it would come out (again)?  Did Traci run through all of the Giants and sportscaster money?  Oh and the show and tell to the future football star.  The REAL reason we sold all out houses and are moving.  Storyline number, what 5 now?  

Surprised Tre wasn’t shouting Traci’s story as she made her blindfolded way through the forest. Traci as truthteller and relationship advisor is a pretty big stretch - but Tre is a completely toxic piece of work.

• Love 9

Joe Gorga has been doing “comedy acts” all over the east coast for several months now.  Not very funny from the reviews but he does spill some tea.  They must need the cash.  And Melissa has opened a second Envy store in Ridgewood, NJ a very toney suburb in Bergen County.  And they claim to hate being on the show, but cannot quit it.  No kidding.

Edited by sheshark
Fat fingers
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

So Tiki allegedly cheated on his pregnant wife but he’s just ‘Tiki’ but the single woman who allegedly slept with him is a slut?  Classic.  I fucking hate it.

Right?! Sexist outdated nonsense is what it is. And help? What does "House of Tuna" mean? 

Edited by TattleTeeny
EDITED because original sounded snippy & presumptuous!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Right?! Sexist outdated nonsense is what it is. And what does "House of Tuna" mean? Is it also some kind of sexist thing?

This has always baffled me. Yeah, don't mess with married men, but he's the one that took the vows and made the promises. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Is "slut" reserved only for women who mess with taken men? Or is it for any girl who dares to have sex?

Margaret is a real shit-stirrer. I mean, I guess someone needs to be in order for there to be a show, but in the context of actual interpersonal relationships, yikes. And it sucks because I generally like her -- she seems funny and a lot of what she says makes sense (and I will always love her for "your husband's in the pool"). But the gossip facet of her personality has gotten completely insane, man -- and she's not even subtle about it; she launches right in, whether it's germane to the conversation or not.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 13
On 3/23/2022 at 9:20 AM, sheshark said:

I wonder can the ex get some kind of gag order. This historical news coming out again can only hurt the kids -who are barely in their teens.  He can have his new "career" coin by being on the show (which hopefully he is paying good child support) but keep the kids and the situation of his mouth on a reality show.

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Right?! Sexist outdated nonsense is what it is. And help? What does "House of Tuna" mean? 

I think it refers to Margaret’s book “Caviar Dreams, Tunafish Budget” or something like that.  Maybe the advance gave her the cash for the redo.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

I always wonder what the husbands think when the wives start tweaking their faces. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

I think it refers to Margaret’s book “Caviar Dreams, Tunafish Budget” or something like that.  Maybe the advance gave her the cash for the redo.

wow...her book has 4.5/5 stars on amazon... reading the reviews ( in my spare time)..

image.thumb.png.fc2cefa9d1a09d42842d4f4cf1398560.png

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Omg......Teresa is just too stupid. She's so threatened to see that Jennifer and Margaret had reached an understanding (aka "let's stop making us both look bad and save our storylines") and she's flailing like wild. It's exhausting to see everyone else have to deal with her. Bringing up the analogy thing again! Yelling and yelling.... they need to get her off the show.

• Love 19

Jen is a flip-flopper. As soon as she makes nice with fishlips, she throws the "queef" (not a typo) of NJ under the bus.

Yes, salad muncher, you have survived for 20 years starving yourself. That's not the same as beating your eating disorder.

Is Bill always void of emotion or is he pokerfacing for the camera? If Jen gets another season, I don't think we'll be seeing much of him.

David is a POS. You don't get to stay overly involved with the family if you can't be friendly with the ex. 

WOW! The howives are looking extra crappy and lumpy faced in the outdoor light of this obstacle course. 

Jen won't find any comfort in the queef when she finds out she betrayed her to fishlips. 

The Queef rolls into the event ready to stink the place up with her mighty wind of negativity. I hope her and tomato face ride thier love bubble right off my tv.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Joe Guidice keeping his mouth shut about all of this Loooey gossip. I didn't think he had any class but it seems he does. Kanye could use a lesson from Juicy. 

25 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Teresa: "Hey guys, I brought goodie bags! Ok who wants to get pushed off the ledge first?" Jeez, what a mood she was in. 

Yeah, she had to announce she was in a bad mood so don't fuck with her. Why bother to show up, then? Oh, contracts and $$$$. I almost forgot. 

It's painful to see Jennifer trying to have a conversation with Bill and he just sits there barely saying anything. He's not going to partake on camera and say anything that is going to hurt his business or reputation. Although, Jen is doing enough of that for him. I guess she should have been trying to have these convo's 10 yrs. ago. Too late. Bill has moved on and isn't interested in hearing any of it. 

• Love 6

HUH ?? David wants Delores' mom to stay with him post-hospital??  Did he just suddenly retire or plan to hire a nurse?

And Delores siblings didn't go off on him??  Mine would have (hopefully calmly without profanity) told him "no thank you - we got this - this is OUR mom"..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Jeez they all have.  Tre, Delores, and Margaret have just done too much.  The heavy makeup is just awful.  I sometimes cannot stop looking at Jennifer’s nose to try and understand what she was going for.  Some of them including Melissa look like they can barely close their mouths.  

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Shauna said:

I always wonder what the husbands think when the wives start tweaking their faces. 

And the poor kids! In an ad with Khloe Kardashian and new blown-up crazy lips, her little girl stares at her for a minute as if she’s confused.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, nexxie said:

And the poor kids! In an ad with Khloe Kardashian and new blown-up crazy lips, her little girl stares at her for a minute as if she’s confused.

does that lip treatment wear off on its own or do you have to go back get something to "deflate" ?

image.png.1111dc53449dc866eca77377398aa462.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sATL said:

does that lip treatment wear off on its own or do you have to go back get something to "deflate" ?

image.png.1111dc53449dc866eca77377398aa462.png

Good question - I still don’t know how she got rid of her ginormous ass.

• LOL 5
20 hours ago, chlban said:

This has always baffled me. Yeah, don't mess with married men, but he's the one that took the vows and made the promises. 

Tiki is absolutely disgusting too but he wasn’t really on this episode.  I’m glad Teresa called Traci out on her crap. The way she spun her love story with Tacky early on was laughable. I’m not sure why she’s planning get togethers for the housewives. She’s not a good fit and she’s gross. Her husband Tacky is gross too. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Joe Guidice keeping his mouth shut about all of this Loooey gossip. I didn't think he had any class but it seems he does. Kanye could use a lesson from Juicy. 

Yeah, she had to announce she was in a bad mood so don't fuck with her. Why bother to show up, then? Oh, contracts and $$$$. I almost forgot. 

It's painful to see Jennifer trying to have a conversation with Bill and he just sits there barely saying anything. He's not going to partake on camera and say anything that is going to hurt his business or reputation. Although, Jen is doing enough of that for him. I guess she should have been trying to have these convo's 10 yrs. ago. Too late. Bill has moved on and isn't interested in hearing any of it. 

She’s always in a bad mood or should I say some sort of mood directly correlated to which ever mental/personality  disorder she has. These are not the actions & mentality of a healthy person. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

This is exactly what I think of every time I see that commercial.  The kids wonder what happened to their mom. 

• Love 4

Dolores was right to dump David. He was emotionally absent and unable to commit. Why is he always holding the hands of everyone but Dolores? He took care of Frank, went to help Joe Gorga when he was in the hospital and now with Dolores' mom. I get that he is a doctor but to me it seems like he wants to prove to everyone what a great guy he is and that Dolores was the lucky one to have him. Her family needs to be loyal to her.

• Like 1
  • Love 18
16 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Dolores was right to dump David. He was emotionally absent and unable to commit. 

Question - Has David physically presented himself this season?  Have we seen him live- in an active, current, scene? Flashbacks/TH don't count. I think I missed a couple of episodes - so I want to be fair about accounting for his attendance.

I'm beginning to think he is just a name dropped, to add/create a story line , to give Delores something else to say..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6
On 3/24/2022 at 6:57 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Tiki is absolutely disgusting too but he wasn’t really on this episode.  I’m glad Teresa called Traci out on her crap. The way she spun her love story with Tacky early on was laughable. I’m not sure why she’s planning get togethers for the housewives. She’s not a good fit and she’s gross. Her husband Tacky is gross too. 

She's right up there with Margaret and her completely obliviousness about her affair and marriage. I get that you guys (Margaret and Joe) "found each other" and "are happy now" but have some humility and don't preen so much about the outcome. Sure, sure, shit happens, love (gag) happens, blah, blah, blah but the way these women BRAG about shit like they weren't in the wrong when the relationship started in the most distasteful and disrespectful ways always leaves me flabbergasted and disgusted. Shut it already! Your beginnings were sketch, shady and skanky! Leave the whole narrative of your "love story" on the bathroom floor where it began and where it belongs. Spare us PLEASE!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I really would love it if the housewives just disregarded Tre and her anger/bullshit/screeching.  For example:

Tre: "Why is your husband asking questions???" 

Traci: "Hey Melissa, can you pass the ketchup?"

Tre: "Answer me, did I stutter!?!?  Why?  I don't go digging!!!!  But it's okay when you do it?  I don't like it, okay?  I don..."

Melissa: "You've got this, Jen, you are doing great! Go girl!!!!!"

Tre:. "Oh, okay, I see how it is, okay.  So this is how it is going to be, huh?"

Margaret: "Want a sprinkle cookie Teresa?  Oh hey, Jackie, are you and Evan free Saturday?  If not I will bring the reservation down to 10."

Tre: "I'm leaving, bye, I'm outta here.

Jennifer: "hey Dolores, my ride just left...."

Dolo:. I can drop you off.  Traci, where did your order from, this is a beautiful table and the food is delicious."

I would literally pay money to see this.  

You can't argue with stupid.  But you can ignore and disregard it and go about your merry way.

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9