Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

While Heather and Gina take a trip to New York, Shannon has Emily, Noella and Jen over for a dinner party. Heather and Gina take a walk down memory lane and bond over their mutual support for each other, while Dr. Jen works on improving her marriage and herself.

Original air date 2022.03.09

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Emily is such a shit stirrer.

I’m petty enough to feel Shannon deserved it for the sin of not taking off that chef’s hat the entire night.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Bravo please do not subject us to any more of Heather's family. Her mother was insufferable at dinner. Those scenes of Heather and Gina frolicking on the streets of New York eating pizza out of the box and dropping $20 bills was so fake. Gina better mind her ps and qs lest Heather decides that she has gotten too big for her britches and turns on her.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

Emily's arms must be tired from all that pot stirring!

Man, the bar at Syracuse U. must be pretty low for guest alumni speakers.

Heather's Mom - she seem fun. Yikes. And yes, I agree, Heather's kids looked pretty embarrassed. Gina's parents actually seem like nice folks.

I have no idea why Dr. Jen wants to work on her marriage. She's never going to get what she's looking for from her shirtless weirdo husband.

Best part of the episode was multiple Archie sightings.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

Heather and Gina take a walk down memory lane and bond over their mutual support for each other

As I said in the live episode thread, haven't they only known each other for 5 minutes? Must have been a really short walk.

I wouldn't do it for anything less than a C-note.  

A C-note and open bar.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

DILLIGAF a about Jens marriage? Well, let me tell you I don’t. Fell asleep when the bore was at a therapy session. 
Heather skipping around New York with Gina wasn’t much better. 
Has Noellas ex seen his child since leaving? 
Only semi interesting part that I saw was Archie jumping in the pool. Even he hesitated at first, like do I want to jump in with these shrews? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, swankie said:

I wonder how much Bravo had to pay those people to sit and listen to Heather talk about herself?  I wouldn't do it for anything less than a C-note.  

Never underestimate the lure of an easy college credit.....

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

Heather was trying to play that private jet off as her own.  They are renting it for the weekend, right?  

That $20 drop was so done on purpose.  This woman is dripping with superiority covering up insecurity - it is actually sickening.

• Love 21

I am now just really enjoying how much Dr. Jen want's to dump Rind. She told Heather it's done, and now she's like I think the best way to heal our relationship is for him to move the fuck out (unsaid...forever). I think the only reason she goes through the motions is the trade off of looking like a failure re: getting divorced and also losing the only person who moderately parents her children. I don't get why anyone is trying to guilt her into staying with him. 

I typically like Emily, but I don't get why Noella can't talk about her divorce it's a big deal and we saw many housewives on Orange county talk about it as much if not more,  including Shannon keerist. Noella is weird and abrasive I think but like just say that Emily, she was completely blindsided by her divorce so it makes sense to me she wants to hash it out with her "friends" since she can't hash it out with the man who left the country to get away from her and I assume his financial troubles. I feel like the issue is that it happened before anyone had a chance to get to know her, but like I agree that she deserves grace/break at least regarding that.

The actual pot stirring I don't mind that is literally the point of the whole show, at least from the producer pov. I can't believe how much more fun micro-dosing Shannon is. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, swankie said:

I wonder how much Bravo had to pay those people to sit and listen to Heather talk about herself?  I wouldn't do it for anything less than a C-note.  

Could have been part of her former sorority's hell-week!!  Or whatever it is called these days - you know - those things freshmen have to do to get into a sorority or fraternity - that would be a totally unique form of torture!!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

While I would much rather spend time with Shannon and Archie, I wish Shannon would stop screaming everytime she drinks. Shannon we can hear you and don't need to sceam like a 16 year old who is trying to get everyone's attention.  But I'd still take Shannon over Heather any day.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 19

Heather skipping down the streets of NYC with Gina, dropping 20's along the way, eating carb loaded pizza out of the box on the street and getting sauce on her million dollar purse. They are having FUN! 

Noella baring her titties and Shannon slowly walking in to the pool with her chef coat and spanx still on while they all scream at the top of their lungs because they are having so much FUN!! I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors called the Newport Beach police.

Poor, sweet, wonderful Archie. Just gimme my ball!!

Heather's mom to the servers: I don't want to be rude, but.........

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Well, that installment of the Heather Dubrow show was boring.  When they kept going on in previous episodes about Heather and Gina going to New York together, I thought Heather and Gina were going to New York together. Not that Gina was a tag-a-long with Heather and her kids. Odd.

Also odd that the only two people who appeared not to be wearing masks at Heather's talk at the uni were Gina and Heather's son. 

Who were the man and woman sitting beside Heather's mother in the restaurant? If they were introduced I must have missed it. I wonder why Heather wanted to subject Gina's parents to her mother? And more importantly, why did she want to subject us to her mother? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

We've never seen Heather in leggings before...but she's such a try hard she bought an ugly pair to look more "college" and to show off the jutting bones that she didn't have back when she was a non-skeletal student there. 

Her mother is as warm and enjoyable as a popsicle in the artic.

Love Gina's parents.

Emily's entire storyline is to repeat how jelly Shannon is about the heather/gina friendship over and over. Shannon with her juvenile "we're having more fun" proves it to be true.

Noella was thrilled for that tits out scene. Sorry, girl. The people at playboy don't watch this shit show.

Dr Jen thinks she approaches pork rind with kindness. I mean, If she didn't tell him what to do and say he'd just sit there slack-jawed and silent, waiting for someone to make him feel like a real boy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Ryan to Jen - Show Me the Money! He’s totally waiting for her to be the one to leave—but, like Emily said—after she signs those papers.  

I love how Emily and Gina will say something nasty about Shannon. Then, when she sticks up for herself, they get all huffy and offended. As if they played no hand in it. They did it with whats-her-name with the lawsuit and now with this stupid ‘Shannon is jealous’ storyline, and it works every time because Shannon doesn’t have enough self esteem to just ice them out and not care.  

Ive never been bored with my friends and decided getting naked together was the answer. So weird. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
12 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Please make Noella go away. 

Archie jumped in the pool for the ball!  Good boi!  Best scene. 

Yes please!  On a side note, I was listening to KLOS the other day and heard a Sweet James commercial so there is that.

Shannon needs to dial back the booze.  It is beating up her face.  I don't know how her body deals with the alcohol either.  Not a good look.  Maybe she needs 12 steps or something similar.  I know this may not be popular but I would have preferred to be in NY with Heather.  Even a one on one dinner with Heather's mom would be preferable to being at that ratchet party.  I will show myself out. 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I wonder if Nicky and Max are thinking long and hard about potentially moving to Syracuse and being that much closer to Grandma. Yikes, I hope she was just playing a character: "Excuse me not to be rude but let me show you how to set a table. I don't care if it's not the way the people who sign your paychecks want it done." "Youth these days are so disrespectful (said right in front of her grandchildren)."

I know it's naive but I kind of buy the Gina/Heather friendship. It at least makes way more sense to me than the five years that Heather and Tamra were BFFs.

Shannon and Emily both protest too much about their lack of insecurity. But I still believe that Gina's new business venture bugs Shannon way more than being friends with Heather does.

There's not enough water in that swimming pool to quench Noella's thirst. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I'd say her face has more of a thinking of the easiest and most efficient way of skinning Heather and wearing her skin, more than anything else.

"It puts the lotion in the basket..."

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Emily is such a shit stirrer.

She makes women look like bitches and snitches...she exemplifies the true "frenemie" persona.

43 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Heather’s fabulous motivational talk had Gina invigorated and electrified!

EB34DF41-8CE4-430A-BB7B-241742147AFF.jpeg

I think Gina is in love.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Heather was trying to play that private jet off as her own.  They are renting it for the weekend, right?  

That $20 drop was so done on purpose.  This woman is dripping with superiority covering up insecurity - it is actually sickening.

Heather has entered into a whole new world of wealth and privilege...I'd be surprised if any of her white privileged, entitled OC kids go to a school like Syracuse. They looked pretty unimpressed with SU and even more so, they looked like they had never seen rain. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Heather has entered into a whole new world of wealth and privilege...I'd be surprised if any of her white privileged, entitled OC kids go to a school like Syracuse. They looked pretty unimpressed with SU and even more so, they looked like they had never seen rain. 

They are ethnically, Jewish.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

As they all are in my opinion.  

• Watch Heather go to Cabo on a fun girls trip build a house. 
  • Watch Heather throw a dinner party brand herself as a marriage expert.  
  • Watch Heather take her kids to look at colleges walk down memory lane of her alma mater and pretend she is an honored speaker rather than a RH with a podcast. 
  • Watch Heather go through Gina's closet, shame her into tossing her wedding dress and make snotty comments about the clothes branding herself as a fashion stylist. 

Everyone else is a prop to showcase the fabulous-ness of Heather.  🙄

I just love this post!!!! YES to everything you said. Gina is perfect side kick for Heather...she's so in awe of Heather's nouveau riche trappings and the way Heather has taken her under her wing. Kind of pathetic. Gina's gushing over how great and much fun Heather is in NYC was really gross.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I had some random thoughts, Gina and Heather at the college bar, Gina ordered a Long Island Iced Tea, I am not entirely sure that the bartender made her the right drink, it looked more like a Screw Driver.  It would have been nice if the parents had actually had a conversation to get to know each other a little...Mother Heather saying to Gina and her parents that she was raised well as if her they needed validation on their parenting was a bit condescending. 

Shannon said she had never been in the pool before that night of her dinner party, Archie was so happy to see her in the water he joined in too!

I do not get what Emily's end game is with Shannon, she mostly seems to be a frenenemy, why does Shannon want to be around her, she has seen how Emily will throw her under the bus.

Are Max and Nicki twins? If not how are they both seniors?  After living in Southern California all their life I am surprised they are considering Syracuse, the winters will be very long for them.

When Shannon said she was going to make something in the Crockpot for dinner I thought about how long it would be till dinner would be ready, it was shades of that dinner party Jan threw on the Office, 3 hours to braise the meat, lol.

Spoiler

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mother of Odin said:

They are ethnically, Jewish.

I am aware...Jewish kids can be white privileged, entitled too. There's a term for Jewish girls that Jews themselves use to describe privileged entitled girls...JAP...Jewish American Princess. As a Jew myself, I knew plenty of girls ( and guys) that talked about each other using this term.

5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had some random thoughts, Gina and Heather at the college bar, Gina ordered a Long Island Iced Tea, I am not entirely sure that the bartender made her the right drink, it looked more like a Screw Driver.  It would have been nice if the parents had actually had a conversation to get to know each other a little...Mother Heather saying to Gina and her parents that she was raised well as if her they needed validation on their parenting was a bit condescending. 

Shannon said she had never been in the pool before that night of her dinner party, Archie was so happy to see her in the water he joined in too!

I do not get what Emily's end game is with Shannon, she mostly seems to be a frenenemy, why does Shannon want to be around her, she has seen how Emily will throw her under the bus.

Are Max and Nicki twins? If not how are they both seniors?  After living in Southern California all their life I am surprised they are considering Syracuse, the winters will be very long for them.

When Shannon said she was going to make something in the Crockpot for dinner I thought about how long it would be till dinner would be ready, it was shades of that dinner party Jan threw on the Office, 3 hours to braise the meat, lol.

Reveal spoiler

Max and Nicky are fraternal twins.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

As they all are in my opinion.  

• Watch Heather go to Cabo on a fun girls trip build a house. 
  • Watch Heather throw a dinner party brand herself as a marriage expert.  
  • Watch Heather take her kids to look at colleges walk down memory lane of her alma mater and pretend she is an honored speaker rather than a RH with a podcast. 
  • Watch Heather go through Gina's closet, shame her into tossing her wedding dress and make snotty comments about the clothes branding herself as a fashion stylist. 

Everyone else is a prop to showcase the fabulous-ness of Heather.  🙄

This is so spot on.  She has somehow taken over this show, and has written the script.  She has a checklist that she needs for the audience to know:

1. we have a lot of money

1a. so much money that I can "accidentally" drop a $20 on the streets of nyc

2. we have MANY homes and we are building more

3. we have a plane (it's a rental)

4. I was in a sorority and they are so impressed with me they want me to speak (we all KNOW that the sorority did not reach out to her - she reached out to them)

5. I have a clothing line (that awful jacket that she brought to Gina's in 2 sizes) 

6. I was a "beauty queen" (hahahahahaha)

Gina is her biggest prop.

2 hours ago, dmeets said:

I know it's naive but I kind of buy the Gina/Heather friendship. It at least makes way more sense to me than the five years that Heather and Tamra were BFFs.

You mean when Heather was playing the part of Tamra's friend?  Tamra is a horrible suck-up ass-kisser and even SHE is not as bad as Gina acting like Heather is God's gift.

Gina on the rental plane: "Even the belt buckles are GOLD!" 

Like what the fuck lady, you are seriously committed to being a sycophant.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

🎵 You took me by the hand, and maaaaade me a mannnnn 🎵

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4