Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I want my $20 back! lol

I'm sorry, it is gone - it was spent on a video, twizzlers and probably overdue fines!  

14 hours ago, Wicked said:

Heather designed that shirt, it is for sale

Heather "designed" that?  When I see those shirts I think of the pop up websites that I constantly have to click off as I am scrolling through a website.  

eta good lord I just found her website, it has mostly Quiet Riot t-shirts, and of course a bunch of Heather's "iconic" sayings (hahahaha) like "I'm not saying this as a threat I'm saying this as a promise" 🙄

There is also one that says "woo hoo" so I am assuming she will be served with a lawsuit from Vicki soon!  I wonder if Vicki owns the rights to that or Bravo... or is it so common it can be used by anyone?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 5

Ha, I had no idea that Heather had a clothing and accessories line. Has she ever talked about it on the show? It is called Heather's Closet. Would Heather be embarrassed to know that the Sister Wives used a similar name several years ago for their failed Sister Wife's Closet? Depending on which article you read, Heather's Closet either launched in late 2019 or early 2020. How could I possibly not know about this?  I really don't remember her ever mentioning it. 

On one site where you could order Heather's stuff, it  tagged which episode this season she has worn whatever piece she is trying to shill. There are also designer (Fendi, Chanel, etc) earrings, belts etc so I assume Heather hasn't ripped off their logos, but is "curating" for them? The ugly tee that Gina wore was also on the site. Original price $61.00, on clearance for $18.94.  It looks just like the tees you see in the  tacky tourist traps on the strip or downtown area of Vegas. At $18.94 the tee is still overpriced. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

There is also one that says "woo hoo" so I am assuming she will be served with a lawsuit from Vicki soon!  I wonder if Vicki owns the rights to that or Bravo... or is it so common it can be used by anyone?

Homer Simpson's been saying it since the late 80s.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha, I had no idea that Heather had a clothing and accessories line. Has she ever talked about it on the show? It is called Heather's Closet. Would Heather be embarrassed to know that the Sister Wives used a similar name several years ago for their failed Sister Wife's Closet? Depending on which article you read, Heather's Closet either launched in late 2019 or early 2020. How could I possibly not know about this?  I really don't remember her ever mentioning it. 

Apparently she is shilling it on ShopHQ, a TV shopping channel.  This is the same place I think they sell Terry's skin care line and other "healthy" lifestyle shlock. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Apparently she is shilling it on ShopHQ, a TV shopping channel.  This is the same place I think they sell Terry's skin care line and other "healthy" lifestyle shlock. 

I had never heard of the channel, but now that you mention it that is where I saw online the pieces identified as to which episode Heather wore each on. 

• Love 1

I actually really liked Heather this episode and I don’t know how to feel about myself right now. 

Gina’s parents are refreshingly normal. LOL at the dad staring at the cameras like a deer in headlights. 

• LOL 2
On 3/10/2022 at 2:34 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

OMG they got a private jet to fly from Syracuse to NYC. 

I laughed at that too but to be fair I think it was the jet they’d taken from CA and they needed it with them in NYC to fly back. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2022 at 12:30 AM, RealityBytes said:

Heather’s mom…yeeesh. Lots to unpack there for sure, and I was loving watching their dynamic. Her mom is almost competitive with Heather and yup, I understand so much of why Heather is the way she is. I thought it hilarious that they both said they didn’t want their steak moo’ing. Also funny that her mom got up on her pedestal to talk about the lack of morals and ethics these days after she just got done belittling her server for not setting the table right. “I don’t want to the rude but…I'm going to anyway…” I loathe people with superiority complexes who love to give shit to restaurant employees because they think it’s their job to take it. 

Ugh, same. And what was that server supposed to do about it, anyway? She has no control over how the restaurant sets its tables! 

• Love 2
On 3/10/2022 at 11:30 PM, RealityBytes said:

Heather’s mom…yeeesh. Lots to unpack there for sure, and I was loving watching their dynamic. Her mom is almost competitive with Heather and yup, I understand so much of why Heather is the way she is. I thought it hilarious that they both said they didn’t want their steak moo’ing. Also funny that her mom got up on her pedestal to talk about the lack of morals and ethics these days after she just got done belittling her server for not setting the table right. “I don’t want to the rude but…I'm going to anyway…” I loathe people with superiority complexes who love to give shit to restaurant employees because they think it’s their job to take it. 

This is my ex-MIL—only in the south and she did the belittling in private. She was always gracious in public, but there was always a lesson to be had behind the scenes. 

Love that Heather and Gina wore sneakers while walking around town, but it's weird that they wore matching bleach white ones, right? Did they come with the private jet? either way, better than matching stilettos I guess...

• Love 1
On 3/10/2022 at 1:16 AM, Cheezwiz said:

Emily's arms must be tired from all that pot stirring!

Judging by her literal half-inch 'crunches' she was doing on the beach, that is pretty much the only workout that woman gets. She's awful.

• Love 1