Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Jersey Shore Showdown

• Start Topic

Margaret pushes Teresa and Luis to explain the video while Jackie turns on Jennifer. And an explosive argument between Melissa and Jennifer breaks out, leaving Teresa stuck in the middle.

Airdate: 03/01/2022

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I can't digest all the yelling and screaming but I had to comment that I was like wtf are these women wearing to essentially what is a BBQ at someone's house? Jennifer was the only one who looked like she was actually dressed for a BBQ. And I want Joe Gorgas Gnocchi t shirt. Too funny. 

Teresa's face after the party looked like someone threw brown paint at her cheeks. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Tre’s makeup was terrible this episode, too shiny.  She also has to learn to stop being slack jawed with her mouth hanging open.  

I don’t find this arguing entertaining.  Looks like Bill is at least walking out on the guys bad mouthing Jennifer next week.  

• Love 15
(edited)
48 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Every episode this season has had what seems like nothing but screaming and screeching. Why?

And cursing and sex talk.   What did Joe Gorga say last week .. he had sex four or six times in one day?  Yeah, right.  Same shit, different day talk.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Tre’s makeup was terrible this episode, too shiny.  She also has to learn to stop being slack jawed with her mouth hanging open.  

I don’t find this arguing entertaining.  Looks like Bill is at least walking out on the guys bad mouthing Jennifer next week.  

Her mouth hanging open like “duh”.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Luis shushing Tre and threatening to leave (“How else will she ever learn?”) along with his contorted angry face at the end = giant flashing red flags.

(Not that Tre shouldn’t have let him speak - it was the demeaning way he did it.)

Just like a controlling partner, kind of triggered me (I rarely get triggered these days, but I had minor surgery today and am using wine as pain medication……)

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Luis shushing Tre and threatening to leave (“How else will she ever learn?”) along with his contorted angry face at the end = giant flashing red flags.

(Not that Tre shouldn’t have let him speak - it was the demeaning way he did it.)

That totally stuck out to me.  He’s trying to train her?  Like a dog?

Teresa is a fucking imbicile but that’s some seriously controlling bullshit.

He’s a wackadoo.

Oh little Joe the banks didn’t want to work with you because you don’t pay your bills!

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

Something about post facelift Margaret irritates me. I liked her better before. 

These people are so all over the place I can’t even keep up. I do dislike Jennifer but agree that Melissa aggressively went at her. Teresa as usual is a hypocrite but plays dumb to that fact. Bill needs a haircut.

• Love 11

Some people are both smart and wily.

Some are more wily than smart (but enough smarts to be wily - example Tamrat.

Some are mostly wily.

Some are just wily with no smarts - Teresa.

All these women suck - I wouldn’t want to associate with any of them.

Well, I don’t watch the Real Housewives to figure out who I would like to be my friend, because, well, they’re not friends.

Usually I respect at least one housewives on each franchise every season, but it’s a big “no” for me including the men.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Joe Gorga.  Although you raise a good point.  There’s probably more than one in that category.

I knew you meant Gorga, because he is the original little bitch 😹

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13

I was amused to realize that Traci's super aggressive stab at housewife infamy didn't play out for her in the long run considering she ended up only as a "friend of" rather than a full fledged cast member this season.  I can't have been the only one thinking "Shut up!" every time she jumped in to give her opinion.  

I really wish Marge would leave and take Jackie and Melissa with her.  No matter how badly behaved the others can be I still find them to be more entertaining and palatable than the mean girl trio.  Each of them truly did spark whatever came at them later from Jennifer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

Teresa is such a friggin hypocrite it's annoying.  She gets in a tizzy if anyone talks about her precious Luis, but has no problem with Jennifer calling her brother a crook and a bitch boy.  And she's too stupid to see the red flags her weirdo boyfriend gives off.  She's just really getting under my skin this season. 

• Love 23
(edited)

I was waiting for Gia to show up in the middle of grown folks business (stupidity).... or did I miss her appearance already on this trip 

Or did she and her sisters jet off to Italy to see father Juicy ?

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

The trio of the 3 mean girls  is annoying and not entertaining. Melissa complains about her sister in law but owes her career to her. Margaret is a pig and treats her husband like a bitch who just sat there during the exchange with Luis. Jackie is super annoying. Does she have some sort of Bell’s palsy? In her talking heads her mouth looks super crooked. Also, I always thought her hair was ugly but when she put it in a bun she looked terrible. 
Why was Tikis trashy slut side piece turned wife weighing in? None of these gross women are in a position to trash Jennifer or Teresa. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Something about post facelift Margaret irritates me. I liked her better before. 

These people are so all over the place I can’t even keep up. I do dislike Jennifer but agree that Melissa aggressively went at her. Teresa as usual is a hypocrite but plays dumb to that fact. Bill needs a haircut.

I had that exact thought, that is why every conversation ends in a screaming match and there is never any resolve and part of me thinks it is because of the low IQ's of the participants.  There is never a linear moment in their conversations when someone is screaming about someone else.

My take on Looeey is he changes every time he is on the screen, he morphs from nice guy to alpha male to control freak to a pouty little child to stupid jerk.  Currently I think he is stupid, arrogant and a control freak and the control freak bothers me most, when he threatened Teresa with leaving so she "would learn," really struck a chord with me.  Looeey's sex addiction that he talked about in the video might not be gone, Teresa was sex starved (she talked about it a lot), so they can both check that box.  His wanting to punish her to teach her is very worrisome, his refusing to show up which lead to her having to leave (her job) to take care of him was a power play for him, Teresa will be walking on egg shells and jumping thru hoops as long as she is with him.  I do not like Teresa, she is stupid, vapid and employs a double standard because she cannot understand simple concepts and resorts to yelling over anyone trying to explain anything she does not understand.  What makes me the maddest is I woke up at 5am thinking about this shit.

Bill has been checked out since we saw him in the first season they were on, I don't think he likes Jennifer very much.  Maybe this much talked about affair is the one we know about.

Frank looked so different way back when like it was a different person in that photo, Delores has been folically blessed, her hair was crazy long and beautiful in that photo and she still has a great head of hair.

Traci and Tiki are a little bit boring but I give her props for trying to get in there.

Margaret needs a story line that does not make her look bad, the interior of her fever dream house is done, her face lift is done, her mother and weird housekeeper are not around, she needs something more interesting to keep her spot on the show.

As much as I am not liking the Tre Mini Me (AKA Gia) I would like to be a fly on the wall in the House of Tre and Loo when he pulls his machismo crap and to hear what Gia says about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

I wanted to like Luis, at least for Teresa but there is a reason why she didn’t want him to speak and we heard it with the how is she going to learn comment. Sad she’s with another probably verbally abusive guy and liar. He could have just explained the camp as something he did when he wasn’t in a good place. His explanation made him look worse than the video.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wanted to like Luis, at least for Teresa but there is a reason why she didn’t want him to speak and we heard it with the how is she going to learn comment. Sad she’s with another probably verbally abusive guy and liar. He could have just explained the camp as something he did when he wasn’t in a good place. His explanation made him look worse than the video.

That is why I think they are none too bright, why couldn't Loo just calmly normalize it by explaining briefly why he was there and that making that video was an exercise that all the men had to do.

Yes, Teresa has a type.  Sorry for her that this one won't be deported.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

My take on Marge is that she understands that in order to bring ratings there must be drama so she stirs the shit to get the drama going. I was lol when they were all sitting around at Jennifer's not saying anything. So Marge had to start it because the others are too dumb to understunderstand that sitting around in silence doesn't bring the ratings.

As for Jennifer, I cannot see her ever walking out on Bill. Between the money and how she would be blamed by her family, not a chance. I do wonder if the show provides her a vehicle to keep Bill on a short leash and get a few digs in. 

I didn't watch the show last season so I read up on Joe Gorga and his shady business. I've never understood how this mental m***** made a living. Hes just as bad as Juicy. 

Loooiee has found himself a perfect victim, imo. Tre is dumb dumb dumb and therefore easily controlled. Wtf is she saying this guy us the love of her life? Ugh

• Love 20
10 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I can't digest all the yelling and screaming but I had to comment that I was like wtf are these women wearing to essentially what is a BBQ at someone's house? Jennifer was the only one who looked like she was actually dressed for a BBQ. And I want Joe Gorgas Gnocchi t shirt. Too funny. 

Teresa's face after the party looked like someone threw brown paint at her cheeks. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

I thought that face was because he had just taken a drink of some straight liquor. 

I swear I see new birds flying around Teresa’s head every week. 

Melissa is better than me because Jen would’ve been shoved. I don’t understand how they’re saying Melissa charged at her. Wasn’t the exit past Jen? 

I LOVED and LIVED for Jackie saying “and he did” regarding Bill. Best part for me lol. 

I wonder does Delores see how she took Jackie’s comment out of context. 
Do the housewives still do blogs or did they cut that out for WWHL?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Looks like Bill is at least walking out on the guys bad mouthing Jennifer next week.

And Evan telling him to GTFOOH!

I don't know if it was my HDTV or I was just high, but that watermelon Joe was cutting up might be the best looking melon I ever saw.

• LOL 13
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I don't know if it was my HDTV or I was just high, but that watermelon Joe was cutting up might be the best looking melon I ever saw.

I thought the same thing,lol, and it looked seedless too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

And Evan telling him to GTFOOH!

Listen!! Red, juicy, RED!! I also don’t recall seeing that many seeds, but I could’ve missed them ‘cause I was instantly hungry. I wanted it!
If any of you have caught The Challenge All Stars…. I felt about that watermelon the way Ayana felt about that salad lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:It’s true that Margaret openly talks about how she and JoeB got together, but that was probably to get ahead of any potential gossip about her past. Her ex Jan is still friendly with her and he’s the only person whose opinion about the affair actually matters. Jennifer’s mistake was pretending her marriage was perfect in comparison to everyone else’s. 

Except that to Jennifer, her life is perfect. The affair happened a decade ago. They worked through it. To the two people involved, it is over and they happily moved on. Just because Marge is still dealing with residual damage from her affair (her kids/step kids ignoring her), doesn’t mean Jenn should suffer too. I think it bothers Marge seeing a couple work through their issues and coming out on the other side. Jen has many faults (which more and more I’m seeing as great immaturity more than anything else), but being unhappy, mean and vindictive like the rest of these women is not one of them. She needs to learn how to fight better, which only comes with time in HW world. 

I like Jenn and Bill and am tired of seeing them dragged for something that is a non-issue to them. She gives everyone plenty of ammunition to use against her and keep the show moving, use that for drama. They have little kids that don’t deserve these harpies going on and on ad naseum. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

Melissa is better than me because Jen would’ve been shoved. I don’t understand how they’re saying Melissa charged at her. Wasn’t the exit past Jen? 

I don't know, to me it looked like Melissa was charging Jennifer, put her hand up and toward Jen, and Jen caught her by the wrist to stop it.  Quick hands, J! Just what I would try to do if a crazed Missy or anyone came at me with hands flying.

56 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

It was, that is why they call us "The Garden State".  

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Teresa to Louie on the ride to the party:  "No one should judge anybody, especially on their past." From the woman who, for seasons, was relentless about Melissa's alleged past as a stripper...alrighty then.

Remember when she tracked down the guy who Melissa worked for and brought him to a party? 

Good times.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Of course she wasn’t going to defend her brother and sister-in-law. I mean, why start now? 

Defend them from what? The truth is Melissa charged at Jennifer and Joe is crooked little bitch .

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Remember when she tracked down the guy who Melissa worked for and brought him to a party? 

Good times.

That was Kim D no? The guy introduced himself to Tre on camera so unlikely she tracked him down herself. I’m sure the producers did all the legwork regardless. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That totally stuck out to me.  He’s trying to train her?  Like a dog?

Teresa is a fucking imbicile but that’s some seriously controlling bullshit.

He’s a wackadoo.

Oh little Joe the banks didn’t want to work with you because you don’t pay your bills!

She is too stupid to care.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Jennifer gleefully dug through everyone’s past - but plays the victim when the same thing happens to her. This woman is as stupid and entitled as Tre and Dolores, whose only logic is “I have a right to do anything to anyone, but you don’t.” A trio of morons.

Ok!!!

Even though Marge brought up her situation, it would’ve been smart for Jen not to say what she said because she had her own dirt. I also agree with Jackie, had she found anything on Evan, she would’ve said it. It would’ve came out at that reunion and she wouldn’t have given a damn about Jackie’s kids. I don’t feel sorry for Jen at all. You play in mess, you can’t control how mess comes to you. 

43 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Teresa to Louie on the ride to the party:  "No one should judge anybody, especially on their past." From the woman who, for seasons, was relentless about Melissa's alleged past as a stripper...alrighty then.

Danielle’s past too. Can’t stand Danielle though, but still. 

• Love 14
(edited)
33 minutes ago, sheshark said:

I don't know, to me it looked like Melissa was charging Jennifer, put her hand up and toward Jen, and Jen caught her by the wrist to stop it.  Quick hands, J! Just what I would try to do if a crazed Missy or anyone came at me with hands flying.

It was, that is why they call us "The Garden State".  

I had to go rewatch. Melissa jumped up and Jen immediately jumped up. As she should’ve, you never let a person jump up and you’re still sitting. Jennifer then stepped in Melissa’s way saying she could get out. Melissa wasn’t even walking that fast to be charging lol. Melissa was getting up to leave. 

Edited by FancyNancy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Some people are both smart and wily.

Some are more wily than smart (but enough smarts to be wily - example Tamrat.

Some are mostly wily.

Some are just wily with no smarts - Teresa.

All these women suck - I wouldn’t want to associate with any of them.

Well, I don’t watch the Real Housewives to figure out who I would like to be my friend, because, well, they’re not friends.

Usually I respect at least one housewives on each franchise every season, but it’s a big “no” for me including the men.

What really gets me is most of them are dumb as rocks, yet millionaires for acting like they do.  What a world.  

• Love 13
(edited)
59 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

To quote another infamous NJ housewife, Danielle - "The past is in the past, until it isn't - thanks to you [Dina]"!!  I believe this was said right before Teresa called Danielle a prostiution whore who was engaged 19 times and then proceeded to flip a table.  To be clear - I cannot stand Danielle and think that she is certifiably crazy, but that one liner has stayed with me, for some reason.

Is it possible that Teresa has evolved and grown that much that she now sees the error of her ways back in the earlier seasons?  🤣

Teresa must have problems driving, as it seems she can only go one way - things don't seem to go two ways with her.  Her family MUST remain loyal to her, MUST defend her at all costs, MUST go along with everything she says and does, but she doesn't do the same for her family. 

I don't know - that whole scene just seemed like Teresa was desperate to NOT discuss anything in Louie's past - I don't know what she is afraid of!  Every single one of these guys, with the possible exception of Evan, have done or dealt with shady stuff, whether personal or business.  It should be no surprise to her or anyone else that there is some shady past with Louie as well.  The information has been out there on the gossip sites and blogs.  Just own up to a crappy past and move on!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12