Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Jersey Shore Showdown

• Start Topic

I was thinking back to when this show started. It was all about the Manzo family, and Tre was only there because she was friends with Jaqui, right? I think her crazy THs where she said stuff about never buying a house that had been lived in cuz its dirty, her ugly mcmansion, plus the famous table flip and her general dumbness have gotten us to where we are today. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

It was all about the Manzo family, and Tre was only there because she was friends with Jaqui, right?

She was also friends with Dina as well. I think it was Danielle who was only on because of her friendship with Jacqueline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I was thinking back to when this show started. It was all about the Manzo family, and Tre was only there because she was friends with Jaqui, right? I think her crazy THs where she said stuff about never buying a house that had been lived in cuz its dirty, her ugly mcmansion, plus the famous table flip and her general dumbness have gotten us to where we are today. 

Yes. That table flip changed the whole trajectory of these shows. 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Lol I couldn’t agree more. Evan looks like a tennis ball to me. He seems checked out with Jackie too.

Yes, that's it .... a tennis ball😜 He looked like something, but I couldn't figure it out. But you did !! Thank you.

Totally agree that Evan seems checked out with Jackie. Something just seems off and overly acted to me about their relationship. It could be that I can't stand Jackie and am just "looking" for something, but my clinical skills tell me their is some truth to relationship issues.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Yes, that's it .... a tennis ball😜 He looked like something, but I couldn't figure it out. But you did !! Thank you.

Totally agree that Evan seems checked out with Jackie. Something just seems off and overly acted to me about their relationship. It could be that I can't stand Jackie and am just "looking" for something, but my clinical skills tell me their is some truth to relationship issues.  

ITA. Something was weird to me that your wife of decades is saying she has an eating disorder, the kids are noticing and you are sitting at lunch - smacking on goodies. I'm not saying Evan should skip meals - but at least put the untilsels down for a minute and be somekind of comfort. And then she had to go into the ED center alone..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, sATL said:

Something was weird to me that your wife of decades is saying she has an eating disorder, the kids are noticing and you are sitting at lunch - smacking on goodies. I'm not saying Evan should skip meals - but at least put the untilsels down for a minute and be somekind of comfort. And then she had to go into the ED center alone..

Yeah!! To me, it was like Jackie prepared Evan for the fact that the E.D. would continue to be her storyline (not to belittle it was real and her own struggle but nonetheless...) and he's just not a good actor. So,  he did the best he could just nodding through the lunch because he has lived with this for 15+ years and it's not new news to him. That's the same for most of the "couples." The guy just sits through the speech about what the wife or whoever went through to introduce the audience to this. It's like the storyline with children also (looking @ you Rinna). 

• Like 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, sATL said:

ITA. Something was weird to me that your wife of decades is saying she has an eating disorder, the kids are noticing and you are sitting at lunch - smacking on goodies. I'm not saying Evan should skip meals - but at least put the untilsels down for a minute and be somekind of comfort. And then she had to go into the ED center alone..

Yess and when she was trying to cling to his hand, when she was crying at their table, he actually shook her hand off his so he could keep eating! I noticed a couple of times, she was trying to connect physically, and he didn't clasp her hand, he just kept his fingers straight and removed his hand as quickly as possible.

After her visit to the clinic, when she was telling him about the possible damage to her heart, he just brushed it off with platitudes instead of really being supportive. I wonder if he's wary of believing her desire to go through treatment? If they've been down this road before and she just couldn't do it? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yeah!! To me, it was like Jackie prepared Evan for the fact that the E.D. would continue to be her storyline (not to belittle it was real and her own struggle but nonetheless...) and he's just not a good actor. So,  he did the best he could just nodding through the lunch because he has lived with this for 15+ years and it's not new news to him.

4 hours ago, sATL said:

And then she had to go into the ED center alone..

What have we discovered about Jackie during her seasons?  She's boring.  So what,  most of us probably lead boring, mundane, but otherwise satisfactory lives that wouldn't make for interesting television viewing, and we're probably thankful for that. 

All we've gotten from her is the estranged sister story which went nowhere.  She also has a brother with LD issues, but he's married and apparently living a full live of his own and doesn't really add to her RH portfolio.  The Evan at the gym nonsense from last season was more like a gift to her in terms of RH interest.  So now we're back to the eating disorder because it's likely there is nothing else or at least nothing else she is willing to put on camera.  This season the eating disorder story appears to be taking the public service announcement route.  Does anyone think any of the medical appointments shown on screen are actually legitimately for diagnostic and/or treatment purposes?  I doubt that would even jive with HIPAA rules and regulations.  I think what we see is just being acted out, sometimes for publicity and sometimes just for story.  I think if Jackie is seeing someone for personal medical reasons we will not be seeing any of those actual appointments on an episode, so why would her husband (who doesn't seem to be attracted to the cameras the same way some of the others spouses and partners are) be bothered to accompany her?  It is also doubtful that Evan wouldn't already be aware and in need of her on screen disclosure. I suppose Evan could always go to either of the Joes for lessons in OTT faux surprise and shock which pretty much amount to opening their eyes wide and saying something like, "Are you kidding me?!?!", but that doesn't seem to be his style.

You know what I would really find interesting and believable?  Jackie should go see whoever deals with spine issues to get her atrocious posture corrected.  That can't possibly be good for her in the long run

This franchise seems to be getting more lazy by the season in terms of pretending to the viewers that all we see is really reality.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 3/2/2022 at 6:16 AM, HotHW said:

That was Kim D no? The guy introduced himself to Tre on camera so unlikely she tracked him down herself. I’m sure the producers did all the legwork regardless. 

Yes, it was. Thank you for setting that record straight. Too much rewriting of history going on to suit the Mean Girls Trio narrative. 
Marge is a vindictive, nasty human who couldn’t muster sympathy for anyone. Watching that coven’s unrepentant pile-on on Jennifer is sad.

D is trying hard to straddle the fence. 
Melissa is such a moron. She owes her whole pathetic money-making venture to Teresa, and she’s never once defended Tre. So no Mel guess what Tre owes you Jack. Go scratch. You went on TV to destroy your family and you still think we are too dumb to see through it. Only Satan Andy falls into that category and it’s solely because he has a weird affinity for your bitch husband. 
Mel and Tarzan both have a penchant for charging people, getting in their faces, and then acting like those folks started a physical altercation. Nope. JoeGo started the fight at the Christening and charged Juicy at the retreat. And Mel charged Jenn both times when it got physical. 
I often wonder what producer they have such dirt on that I’ve been forced to endure their gaslighting BS for more than a decade.

I hope Tre leaves so I can stop watching. This entire franchise’s glory days are long gone

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Yes, it was. Thank you for setting that record straight. Too much rewriting of history going on to suit the Mean Girls Trio narrative. 
Marge is a vindictive, nasty human who couldn’t muster sympathy for anyone. Watching that coven’s unrepentant pile-on on Jennifer is sad.

D is trying hard to straddle the fence. 
Melissa is such a moron. She owes her whole pathetic money-making venture to Teresa, and she’s never once defended Tre. So no Mel guess what Tre owes you Jack. Go scratch. You went on TV to destroy your family and you still think we are too dumb to see through it. Only Satan Andy falls into that category and it’s solely because he has a weird affinity for your bitch husband. 
Mel and Tarzan both have a penchant for charging people, getting in their faces, and then acting like those folks started a physical altercation. Nope. JoeGo started the fight at the Christening and charged Juicy at the retreat. And Mel charged Jenn both times when it got physical. 
I often wonder what producer they have such dirt on that I’ve been forced to endure their gaslighting BS for more than a decade.

I hope Tre leaves so I can stop watching. This entire franchise’s glory days are long gone

Hear hear!! So sick of the Gorga's and their b/s. Thinking back to JoeGo crying all the time about his parents. We've never heard the actual story but they have talked around it a lot. 

• Love 11
(edited)
22 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have never understood the Andy/Tre thing. I figured it was a ratings thing but it seems to go beyond that. I do admit that Tre and Juicy going to jail was a tv first. 

I read somewhere that Teresa and Caroline are Andy’s favorites.  Caroline sends him her meatballs, and Tre sends food too.  I’d love to try those meatballs that she fries to death like they are gold.  Mine are probably better, lol.   Why is it that they all think they cook the best?

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Imnot gonna bag on Evan too much. Having a family member with an ED is exhausting and frustrating. Sometimes you need to distance yourself emotionally to save your own sanity. EDs are controlling not just for the person with the disease, but it controls the entire family unit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Yess and when she was trying to cling to his hand, when she was crying at their table, he actually shook her hand off his so he could keep eating! I noticed a couple of times, she was trying to connect physically, and he didn't clasp her hand, he just kept his fingers straight and removed his hand as quickly as possible.

After her visit to the clinic, when she was telling him about the possible damage to her heart, he just brushed it off with platitudes instead of really being supportive. I wonder if he's wary of believing her desire to go through treatment? If they've been down this road before and she just couldn't do it? 

Maybe he hates being manipulated and having to make a big emotional display for the cameras so his wife can be the brave face for ED in an attempt to further her reality career. Nothing about this rings true. You don’t wait for cameras to roll to engage in a heart-to-heart with your spouse. Also, the counselor didn’t tell her there was something wrong with her heart; she said it was a possibility for some people who severely restrict their caloric intake. To me, that’s akin to my OB-GYN telling me I need to schedule an ultrasound because I’m over 40 and have a family history. I wouldn’t go crying about that in the most public way possible. I don’t think I’m victim-shaming here. She’s too smart to not know there are health risks associated with anorexia. 

ETA: People I love have suffered with eating disorders, and I know they’re very real and painful, and I don’t wish that on anyone. I’m not minimizing it. This just feels orchestrated in a way that feels exploitative to me, and it’s uncomfortable to see. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yeah!! To me, it was like Jackie prepared Evan for the fact that the E.D. would continue to be her storyline (not to belittle it was real and her own struggle but nonetheless...) and he's just not a good actor. So,  he did the best he could just nodding through the lunch because he has lived with this for 15+ years and it's not new news to him. That's the same for most of the "couples." The guy just sits through the speech about what the wife or whoever went through to introduce the audience to this. It's like the storyline with children also (looking @ you Rinna). 

I think it’s such an uncomfortable position to put a partner in - especially men. I’ve been clean and sober for 20 years, so has my husband. We discuss and keep that communication open constantly. He would completely clam up if we had to have that discussion in front of a camera for television. He would be mortified. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

doing a little flashback to perhaps episode 1 on this season - did they give a status on the grandparents this season ? At one time the grands made the episode. I miss Nonno Gorga - boy he was good for a few laughs - I still can't look at hot sauce without a chuckle.  Last I remember Jennifer parents were separated and the mom was made at her for taking her fathers side, One of Delores parents were ill, Melissa's mom still looks like she is barely 31, and Jackie's parents (mainly her father) oddies. Marge Sr seems to always be around in some way.

What time of year are we in during this season - is the mother's day luncheon coming up ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

God only knows how long he’s been actively dealing with this with her and how many times they’ve  had this conversation. He could be furious that she’s done so much damage it effects her heart. Im not going to pass judgment on him for this at all. It’s like being the souse of an active alcoholic.

• Love 4

So on the Wendy Williams show today, did anyone else hear Michael Rapaport say they maybe thinking of making Teresa “ friend of” because she’s always going off screen when Louie is having some sort of fit and doesn’t want to be on camera?  Does she really feel it’s worth it to be with Louie?  I don’t know anything about that guy as I just started watching again this season.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 3/3/2022 at 3:21 PM, Kdawg82 said:

I’m not thrilled to see Jackie and her story on tv.  There’s enough going on in the world right now.  We need laughter.

• Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So on the Wendy Williams show today, did anyone else hear Michael Rapaport say they maybe thinking of making Teresa “ friend of” because she’s always going off screen when Louie is having some sort of fit and doesn’t want to be on camera?  Does she really feel it’s worth it to be with Louie?  I don’t know anything about that guy as I just started watching again this season.

I heard it, but thought MR said others were pushing for Tre to be a "friend of". Regardless, it just might be a good idea. Tre will never be able to top her table flip, and now that she's happy with Louie, she's no longer bringing the major drama she did when she was with Juicy. If she wants to keep her relationship with Louie happy, it might be the best thing for her all the way around. Let someone else like Jennifer bring the drama now.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 1

I initially thought that Luis was handling Teresa the right way - better to calmly answer the questions about the video than continue to have it be a topic of conversation. But then he started speaking to Teresa in a controlling way and that was that.

Teresa's inability to see her own hypocrisy would stun me, except that she has shown how big a hypocrite she is over and over.  Teresa, maybe your brother and sister-in-law would be more willing to shut down Tracy's criticism of you if you showed any willingness to do the same with your friend.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Honestly, I wouldn't even know HOW to begin investigating someone for alleged infidelity or crooked business deals or whatever.

Do you google?  Rent a car, buy a wig and follow them around?

Set them up, set a trap, Hire P.I., call Cheaters,  a caller set up her boyfriend on a radio show by having the host pretend he won flowers to be delivered from a local grocery store (he gave the side piece name/ address),  etc

This poor guy was caught via sports shows making fun of the crowd during a loss:  link

Did Jennifer ever say how she caught Bill? Or did Bill admit it?

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
On 3/4/2022 at 5:00 PM, kristen111 said:

I’m not thrilled to see Jackie and her story on tv.  There’s enough going on in the world right now.  We need laughter.

Which is why I miss Nonno Gorga (see post above) on this show. Even though he probably wasn't feeling well, heath wise and being a widower, his last season, had some memorable moments. 

• Love 4

I don't find the Looo-ie video much of anything at all. Just weird and stupid, but harmless. He's probably done a lot worse which is why Tre wouldn't let him speak. Although we longtime viewers may want her to find someone better, we have to remember this is Tre. Water seeks its own level.

I wish Melissa wore that pink Versace sweatshirt from last season to the pink party. I've been trying to find one ever since but it's sold out.

Regarding the fruit - people think that NJ is crowded but it's really a lot of farmland, especially Central and South Jersey. They grow the best blueberries and cranberries. A typical Jersey breakfast for me would be a pork roll-egg-n-cheese on a bagel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, sATL said:

Did Jennifer ever say how she caught Bill? Or did Bill admit it?

On the show she told them she found credit card statements with questionable items on it, confronted him and he admitted it. If it’s true who knows, but that’s what she is putting out there and it seems reasonable to me. 

• Useful 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, wallies said:

I don't find the Looo-ie video much of anything at all. Just weird and stupid, but harmless. He's probably done a lot worse which is why Tre wouldn't let him speak. Although we longtime viewers may want her to find someone better, we have to remember this is Tre. Water seeks its own level.

I wish Melissa wore that pink Versace sweatshirt from last season to the pink party. I've been trying to find one ever since but it's sold out.

Regarding the fruit - people think that NJ is crowded but it's really a lot of farmland, especially Central and South Jersey. They grow the best blueberries and cranberries. A typical Jersey breakfast for me would be a pork roll-egg-n-cheese on a bagel.

I guess I don't want her to find a steady , as there is no harm in being happily single, focusing on raising her daughters, learning to co-parent, writing books and being on TV. I don't get just why the RHO* as soon as they get divorced, they find/get a man, when the ink is barely dry on the papers. Next we will hear she is trying to pop out another baby - so she could have her "son"..

Given what Tre when through - legal issues,  jail, hubby in jail, restitution,  the stigma of divorce, loss of now both parents, and oldest going off to college, I would think, lets slow the roll on getting into a deep relationship. And didn't she say she's buying a house with Lou - which means now she is financially tied to the man, too ? Plenty of temporaries (ie they wouldn't be on camera/tabloids) out there.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 7
(edited)

Teresa is definitely the kind of person who measures her self-worth based on the idea that she is in a relationship. Personally, I don't want a better person for her. I also don't want her in an abusive relationship. But I don’t consider myself a fan of hers, so don't really have a rooting interest in whatever relationship she ends up in (except that I never want to see anyone - including Teresa - in an unhealthy, unhappy relationship).

But I do recognize that she has a pattern, and that pattern is both to be in a relationship and especially in a relationship with controlling men. As such, I am not surprised she's with someone like Luis, who I think probably does lean towards controlling. For her own sake, I think she could be better off if she was more comfortable being single but I doubt that is in the cards for her.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 8
On 3/2/2022 at 3:40 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

OMG!!!! He's like Juicy but in a slimmer body and different ethnicity!!! From what I've read about him he has a violent streak that has gotten him into trouble. He assaulted a guy in a road rage incident and had some incident with his ex wife and then stalked his former fiancee/girlfriend. Huge red flags just on his personal history...but Teresa is incapable of seeing this or admitting to any kind of recognition of it.

Where's your proof that they are crooks? And you condone violence? WOW.

I condone defending myself if someone comes out me like Melissa went for Jenn. Sorry not sorry.  

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/1/2022 at 5:36 PM, pieinmyeye said:

Every episode this season has had what seems like nothing but screaming and screeching. Why?

I understand that Jennifer lashes out when she feels cornered, but I also understand the screaming and meltdowns of the 3 women because Jennifer is unable to admit when she's wrong and will not take accountability for her actions (a page learned from Teresa's book). It floors me how easily lies flow out of Jens mouth, and her attempts at diverting the focus onto Marg or Jackie is gaslighting at its finest.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Marley GMA said:

I condone defending myself if someone comes out me like Melissa went for Jenn. Sorry not sorry.  

It's so much easier to walk away. Melissa may have appeared to charge her, but she didn't lay a hand on Jen, because she knows better. As for Delores explaining "that's what we do in Jersey" is immature. They are no longer 16 years old living in the 80s. No class....

• Love 3
On 3/6/2022 at 11:42 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But I do recognize that she has a pattern, and that pattern is both to be in a relationship and especially in a relationship with controlling men. As such, I am not surprised she's with someone like Luis, who I think probably does lean towards controlling. For her own sake, I think she could be better off if she was more comfortable being single but I doubt that is in the cards for her.

Excellent post. Teresa's  "picker" definitely leans to emotionally, physically, and financially abusive men. She'll.defend him just as she did her loser ex. Which also brings to mind Gia etel. Have they also been brainwashed to be blind to their father's. Abuse of their mother? Yet they get upset with their uncle for speaking the truth. Sheeshp

On 3/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, Marley said:

Most of the housewives seem to think no man is the worst thing ever. They rather lose a limb then be single for an extended period of time lol.

This deserves 40 heart/ thumbs up

• Love 1
On 3/6/2022 at 5:28 AM, HotHW said:

.If it’s true who knows, but that’s what she is putting out there and it seems reasonable to me. 

What is NOT reasonable is Jen and Teresa's projecting their anger at Margaret for speaking the facts that EVERYONE knew. Once again, accountability is not in their vocabulary/ behaviour. Those two deserve each other (Jen and Teresa) . Poor Bill wanted to be anywhere but there.

• Love 3
On 3/4/2022 at 2:00 PM, kristen111 said:

I love Marg and Jackie, storylines and all. I like them because they are willing to discuss issues with candor. I can't say the same for the other HWs.

• Love 4

Margaret and Marge Sr. have the weirdest mouths.  The way they contort when they are speaking makes it so I don't hear a word they are saying for watching their mouths.  And Margaret is looking older than her mom nowadays. 

I'm bored with this season already.

• Love 4
On 3/6/2022 at 8:28 AM, HotHW said:

On the show she told them she found credit card statements with questionable items on it, confronted him and he admitted it. If it’s true who knows, but that’s what she is putting out there and it seems reasonable to me. 

What I would like to know is, if Bill's affair was such a big secret (so much so that Jen didn't even tell her own sister), how did Margaret find out about it?  

• Love 2
On 3/8/2022 at 1:34 PM, Marley GMA said:

You do realize this stuff is fake don't you? Almost everything on these Real Housewives franchises is scripted and the more confrontational and physical the altercations are the better for ratings. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Chalby said:

What is NOT reasonable is Jen and Teresa's projecting their anger at Margaret for speaking the facts that EVERYONE knew. Once again, accountability is not in their vocabulary/ behaviour. Those two deserve each other (Jen and Teresa) . Poor Bill wanted to be anywhere but there.

Margaret isn’t speaking facts, Margaret is spreading gossip about things that have no relevance to anything at all. Jennifer being happy bothered her since she knew the “secret”. So she decided to out them. And Jen nor Bill denied it. The video is of no relevance to any of the HW, yet here is a Margaret again spreading gossip about it. Neither Teresa nor Louie denied it, they just refuse to engage her. So it seems thus far they are both taking accountability for it. Marge seems to be the one with the problems from what we’ve seen. 

• Love 3
On 3/4/2022 at 6:10 AM, Erh3d said:

I think it’s such an uncomfortable position to put a partner in - especially men. I’ve been clean and sober for 20 years, so has my husband. We discuss and keep that communication open constantly. He would completely clam up if we had to have that discussion in front of a camera for television. He would be mortified. 

Congrats on 20 years. I've been sober for six years, one month.  I never want to go back to how I was.

• Love 6
On 3/10/2022 at 9:47 AM, Floatingbison said:

Congrats on 20 years. I've been sober for six years, one month.  I never want to go back to how I was.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

• Love 2

Bill hanging back and not getting involved in the women’s fight to me didn’t seem like he’s checked out of his marriage.  I think he’s just not going to lower himself and act like a Neanderthal.  I don’t see Bill acting any different this season than he has in the past.  He always has this kind of amused smirk on his face, and doesn’t seem very into it, probably because he has an actual job and neither he nor his wife are depending on Andy’s paycheck for their survival.  He probably feels these people are beneath him and honestly, even given the fact that cheating on your pregnant wife is a total scumbag move, he’s right.

How rich of Melissa to think Bill has checked out of his marriage when half the time it looks like she’s repulsed by her own husband.  She probably caught on that people were starting to notice that because she has been a lot more lovey dovey with him this season.

I don’t care for Jackie at all but I don’t think what she said about Bill was bad.  It was true, and everyone was saying they felt badly for Bill instead of for Jennifer. Jackie just said she didn’t feel sorry for him and I don’t either.

• Love 3

While watching this episode, I had the brain flash that Joe Gorga is literally the only dude on this show, other than Evan, who has not cheated on his spouse.  Wow.  Sad world when Joe Go is stacking up favorably to everyone else.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/1/2022 at 9:57 PM, Ss55 said:

These people are so all over the place I can’t even keep up. I do dislike Jennifer but agree that Melissa aggressively went at her. Teresa as usual is a hypocrite but plays dumb to that fact. Bill needs a haircut.

Right?! Jennifer is awful and I'm generally team Anybody But Her; however 1) in the replay it really did look like Melissa was about to physically attack her so I vaguely understand why Jen grabbed her wrist; and 2) Jen is an awful hypocrite and should never have made those comments about Margaret; HOWEVER, I do feel like what Margaret did was slightly worse in that Margaret was revealing information about Jen's family that the public may not have known (whereas Margaret outed herself as a cheater; so, while Jen's slut-shaming of her was vile, it wasn't telling us anything new) and in Jen's case there are minor children involved who now have to deal with the fallout from this.  

• Love 1

But yeah, in summary, they all suck...

Jennifer for slut-shaming Margaret.

Margaret for outing Jennifer's family business when there are repercussions for children.

Dolores for obviously shit stirring by mentioning the "sticking his dick" comments.

Jackie for being annoying.

Melissa for charging at Jennifer.

New Person (Tracy?) for thirstily getting herself involved in drama that had nothing to do with her.

Teresa for all of her typical constellation of hypocritical Teresa things.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2