Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Dark Side of the Honeymoon

• Start Topic

Excuse me, AlySSa. ACE? "Ice queen".

What Chris presented on the tennis courts did not appear to be "aggressive gestures" and "aggressive finger pointing".

The following picture is a perfect example of the two.  And I would say, pretty much appropriate for you.

Please see below.

image.png.6676d8d08e720fd8a71a6217a859779d.png

20141113_180136.jpg.7d303cedb529a9b70dc65f6a6858e659.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

The producers can't stand Alyssa either. The way they edit her scenes is hilarious. How many times did she say "I'm a nice person." last night? I agree with Lindsay when she said if you have to keep saying you're a nice person you're probably not. How many times does Alyssa say "like"? Every other word. Chris is wearing out his welcome too. How can he keep putting up with her and her antics? It's demeaning. Show a little self-respect, Chris. Leave now with your head held up high. Don't stay there and be Alyssa's whipping boy. It's a really bad look. Call it a day and walk. Then Alyssa won't get to stay in the apartment on her own and hang out with the girls. Beat her at her own game.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Katie111 said:

Are there really people in their late twenties, early thirties that think swimming in a waterfall is being adventurous?   I don’t consider myself the most adventurous person but I’ve ziplined,waterfall rapelled,snorkeled, ridden rollercoasters, etc. These are all things that can be done within 2 hours of Boston.  I’ve swam in many waterfalls and  never considered swimming an adventurous activity.  These people seem so lame.  I think this may become a real issue with Noi and Steve.  Can she not swim or even float?  

I would think that swimming in unguarded areas, however picturesque, always carries an element of danger. E.g.:

"List of (New England) Waterfall & Swimming Hole Deaths" https://newenglandwaterfalls.com/listofwaterfalldeaths.php

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, spunky said:

MAFSFAN  posted a snippet of their contracts during the D.C. season and at the beginning of this season. Taylor also confirmed it in her live when the D.C. season ended. She wanted out completely after the honeymoon, but was stuck because she couldn't afford the $50,000. 

Chris has amazing self-control. He's staying right on script and not giving Allysa any grounds to say he breached the contract first. She wants people to believe he’s angry and abusive to get out of the contract. But he’s the opposite. And that's what really makes her angry. 

• Love 16
42 minutes ago, Matty said:

The producers can't stand Alyssa either. The way they edit her scenes is hilarious. How many times did she say "I'm a nice person." last night? I agree with Lindsay when she said if you have to keep saying you're a nice person you're probably not. How many times does Alyssa say "like"? Every other word. Chris is wearing out his welcome too. How can he keep putting up with her and her antics? It's demeaning. Show a little self-respect, Chris. Leave now with your head held up high. Don't stay there and be Alyssa's whipping boy. It's a really bad look. Call it a day and walk. Then Alyssa won't get to stay in the apartment on her own and hang out with the girls. Beat her at her own game.  

It's all about the contract. He needs to stay in to perform the contract. He's staying cool and collected so as not to give Allysa ammunition to say he forced her out. I admire his level of self-contol. She's angry because she can't break him. She's immature and reactive. Chris keeps his poker face and plays the long game. 

• Like 1
  • Love 18

Hey everyone! Just a little reminder that there is a separate thread for Afterparty, please take all Afterparty discussion there. 

Yes, Lifetime numbers the Afterparty episodes weird!! Because of that, I include the date in the title so you'll all know which MAFS episode the Afterparty relates to.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

I don't get why Chris didn't just say, I'm moving into the apartment, you can move in too if you want to try. Put that shit back on her and make her say she won't move in! Don't play into her bullshit, treat her like the toddler she is. When my four year old doesn't want to do something and melts down, he gets choices....you can put your coat and go to the park, or we can sit here until you're all done being angry and then figure out what to do 😂

How does a person's landlord know you have bedbugs if you're out of town. Is MTS's landlord-mom sleeping in his bed? That would explain her apparent jealousy!

How do these people reach adulthood without knowing how to swim?

That's all I can muster after that mess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Matty said:

What happens if you break the contract? They don't pay you for the season or do they sue you for breaking the contract?

I obviously haven't seen the contract,  but it is rumored there is a $50k fine for breach. 

Edited by Desert Rat

Surprisingly, I have found this season rather watchable (which is A LOT to say after last season!) - go figure. I was especially happy to see so many of the other newly matched spouses see right through Alyssa's bullshit. I don't claim that Chris is the end-all-beat-all good guy - of-all-time, but he sure as hell comes across as MUCH more sincere. Hope he has moved on to a partner who is dealing in reality rather than a lying sack of shit like alyssa. For once in a long time, I'm looking forward to the next episode. I haven't checked the on-demand stuff yet, but is there no more Couples Cam? Haven't seen it mentioned.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, glitterpussy said:

I don't get why Chris didn't just say, I'm moving into the apartment, you can move in too if you want to try. Put that shit back on her and make her say she won't move in! Don't play into her bullshit, treat her like the toddler she is. When my four year old doesn't want to do something and melts down, he gets choices....you can put your coat and go to the park, or we can sit here until you're all done being angry and then figure out what to do 😂

How does a person's landlord know you have bedbugs if you're out of town. Is MTS's landlord-mom sleeping in his bed? That would explain her apparent jealousy!

That's all I can muster after that mess.

Yes, I think you're right - but not all of us have attitudinal toddlers to deal with. Good on you.

6 minutes ago, glitterpussy said:

I don't think that's unusual.  A lot of adults don't swim because they're not interested in beaches, pools, or boats so there's no desire to learn.  I'm a landlubber.  😊 

• Love 7

I don't think she realized they were filming her as you could see there wasn't a cameraman around, but there was a phone hanging from one of productions necks. 

I know camera people can do all sorts of tricks. But no amount of special effects is going to make a pouty, bitchy, self-absorbed, heartless spoiled brat look like a compassionate human being. She thinks trying is not flying away, she thinks breathing the same air he is, is trying. Then she thinks she can boot him out of the apartment but the show will go on. She has no clue how outrageous her actions are. Its really nasty for her to besmirch Chris and suggest she's not safe with him. She is oblivious to the fact she is the source of epic failure. 

Is it even remotely possible the people who picked her to be on this show didn't go over the ground rules? There was no guarantee Chris would find the love of his life but he rightly expected the opportunity to make that happen.

If anyone deserves a second shot its Chris. I mean he should be able to come back and find a woman who is there to get married not enjoy the 'experience'.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

So the "experts" are keeping a close eye on the situation with Chris and Alyssa (on the last day or so of the honeymoon?  Great job) and their remedy is to force them to do an activity together?   Are these fools not watching the same footage I am?  Alyssa has treated Chris worse than something found on the bottom of your shoe after walking through a dog park, she refused to talk to him on camera, refuses to talk to him off camera, and in this episode, actually told production that she hates him and he's an a$$hole.  No amount of tennis or counseling or anything else is going to fix what's wrong with Alyssa.  

I've seen some pretty shady things on MAFS in the past but I cannot recall any other time when one spouse peaced out at the wedding reception and then refused to tell the other spouse exactly what was going on.  Alyssa was given the chance by Chris and by Katina and Jasmina at that dinner where no one appeared to eat dinner to say she's out.  And she wouldn't do it.  Why?  I think she wants for him to officially call it quits so she can play victim.  She tells him that she's not going to discuss it with him at the table with everyone else around (although she's already pretty much told Katina and Jasmina that she finds him repulsive and she's had multiple conversations with him about why it's not going to work -- LIE).   Hopefully Katina and Jasmina realized that Alyssa is a lying liar who lies after hearing everything that Chris said at the table.  

I demand that the "experts" apologize to Chris and his entire family for subjecting him to this.   It's disgusting.  

Alyssa is living in some crazy ass world if she thinks that she can move into the MAFS apartment, without Chris, and still be part of the "experiment" and hang out with "her girls."  Um, bitch, it doesn't work that way.  No one is interested in you hanging out with Jasmina and Katina (because we know Lindsey hates her and Noi is too busy with Steve).  Nope.   I will, however, still watch if Chris is on his own hanging out with the guys.  

Why are the producers treating her like a toddler throwing a tantrum or a bomb that's going to explode?  No, Chris does not need to give her more time to decide if she wants to even try to get to know him.  Nope.  No way.  No, ma'am.  

And so far as Dr. Viviana saying they can't force anyone to get on a plane and leave San Juan, they can refuse to film Alyssa.  And they can also check her out of the hotel and stopping footing her bill for a separate room.  What's she going to do?  Go stay with Katina and/or Jasmina?  

As much as I appreciate that Lindsey was not drunk off her ass this episode, this is one time I wished she would have gone ahead and said what was on her mind when Alyssa was crying and doing her woe is me.  

Hang in there, Chris.  You seem like a good, solid man who will find his forever person.  It's just not this sea beast MAFS saddled you with.

Edited by psychoticstate
Because "dark" and "day" are not the same word.
  • Love 23
16 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

No one is interested in you hanging out with Jasmina and Katina (because we know Lindsey hates her and Noi is too busy with Steve). 

Also didn’t she make Noi cry by telling her she (Alyssa) should have been matched with Steve instead of Noi? I don’t think any of the women like her.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

Chris is wearing out his welcome too. How can he keep putting up with her and her antics? It's demeaning. Show a little self-respect, Chris. Leave now with your head held up high. Don't stay there and be Alyssa's whipping boy. It's a really bad look. Call it a day and walk. Then Alyssa won't get to stay in the apartment on her own and hang out with the girls. Beat her at her own game.  

I disagree Chris is wearing out his welcome. He's giving it (a marriage after all) time to be sure. There is no way he was prepared for the reaction he's gotten. I'm sure they warned him of possible rough patches but not utter rejection in less than a few hours on his wedding night. She is a really cruel woman and he is clearly seeing the writing on the wall. I have news Alyssa if he leaves you leave.

• Love 16
On 2/10/2022 at 12:16 PM, Lindz said:

The difference is she actually likes them & wants to talk to them & be around them, they're not a guy she's not attracted to that she's stuck being married to. Not disagreeing that she can act better, but you can't overlook the huge difference between the two relationships. She's upset with the situation & he's an easy punching bag for her to unleash on, unfortunately, & she takes every opportunity to dump on him. I'm glad she's not hiding how awful she is so we see her for who she truly is.

I'm not overlooking the differences. Chris hasn't actually done anything to offend her.

Who cares if she's not attracted to him or into to him. That has nothing to do with being a decent human and not an asshole that makes everything Chris says a offensive statement against her. 

My point is that she could just talk to him like a regular person and not a hysterical lunatic. No one is asking her to stay with someone she isn't attracted to. Just don't be an asshole about it.

Even if we are in a I don't want to pay the 50k fine situation, they won't do that unless she doesn't want to film and that's what she wants. It's a win/win. 

Just don't be an asshole. It's not that hard.

Edited by Racj82
  • Like 1
  • Love 20

Omg!! Alyssa stfu! She keeps saying she put in as much work as all the others. What is she talking about? She has done nothing except interview for the show. Poor Chris he's saying if she's in 1% he's in 100% because he's prepared to do the work. Alyssa saying she's still here only means something if it's followed with "to try to make US work". But yes she didn't leave because she wants to hang with the girls and enjoy a vacation. Having Chris there cramps her style. No one is making her look bad except herself. Grow up! Her wanting to share the apt or her live there the whole time without Chris isnt an option. The apt should be taken away because that is not what the show is. It is about 2 people cohabitating together as a married couple. To be honest the producers should turn Lyndsey loose on her. Lyndsey would give her the what's what and Alyssa would deserve it. She keeps saying she got shafted. No u did this to yourself by not participating correctly and it's poor Chris who got shafted. She's a manipulative, self obsessed, Narcissest, whos vane and mean spirited. She acts like she this exceptionally beautiful person with a good heart but she's not a good person and she's eh ok looking. 

• Love 20
16 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Do you think she'll annoy the producers enough that they'll actually send her home?  I wonder if she might get away without paying the penalty if that happens.  Whatever does happen should be interesting!

Giving her money to get off is worth it.  Who wants to look at her anymore?  She says the same thing over and over again.  Get her off.

BTW .. What happened to MAFS Australia?  I loved that show, as it was different.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Surprisingly, I have found this season rather watchable (which is A LOT to say after last season!) - go figure. I was especially happy to see so many of the other newly matched spouses see right through Alyssa's bullshit. I don't claim that Chris is the end-all-beat-all good guy - of-all-time, but he sure as hell comes across as MUCH more sincere. Hope he has moved on to a partner who is dealing in reality rather than a lying sack of shit like alyssa. For once in a long time, I'm looking forward to the next episode. I haven't checked the on-demand stuff yet, but is there no more Couples Cam? Haven't seen it mentioned.

There is no Couples Cam at this time. Jessica and Austin posted a while back that they had not heard anything and as far as they knew there were no plans to start it up again.

I do like this season better, too, although it's been way too much Alyssa up to this point. Hopefully now with the honeymoons over, there will less focus on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Alyssa said she wants to be able to live in the apartment, so she can be around her “girls.”  Well, she doesn’t really speak to Noi and she clearly can’t stand Lindsey, so that leaves Jasmina and Katina.  Jasmina doesn’t seem to have much to say to anyone or about anything and I believe the last thing Ola wants, is to come home after a long, hard day and find Alyssa sitting on his couch. So, even if Chris were to go along with her plan, I don’t really see it working. 

What other reason can she give for wanting to stay?? She hates Chris and the guys hate her.  She only wants to stay because she doesn't want to leave the show!

Jasmina and Katina have only given her the time of day because the producers made them.

• Love 8

Alyssa could have avoided all of this if she would have been honest with Chris and said, "I'm just not attracted to you. Period." Instead, she's delusional and worried about how she comes off. Ugh. I just want to beat the crap out of her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Alyssa is abysmally failing to gaslight us all.

We hear Chris speak mildly, respectfully, honestly, and Alyssa tries to convince us and the producers that he is rude and disrespectful!

We watch her refuse every interaction and walk away from conversations, then hear her claim to be "trying my best"! 

No, Alyssa, though you declare it 100 times, you are not "a good person" [just because you are holding back from telling Chris you find him repulsive]. 

“Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?

1 hour ago, Leschele said:

Omg!! Alyssa stfu! She keeps saying she put in as much work as all the others.

Hey, shopping for and buying ten wedding gowns is exhausting!

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

I don't get why Chris didn't just say, I'm moving into the apartment, you can move in too if you want to try.

He did say that - several times, and also on the Afterparty show. He told her that she was more than welcome to follow the process and move into the SHARED apartment, as he will be doing.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, MagicCat said:

Chris is one of the least aggressive people I've seen on this show in a long time.

And yet Alyssa is calling him aggressive insinuating she isn't safe with him.  Wonder what Chris' friends said to her that she has brought up a few times that made her not want to stay in the same room on the wedding night. Probably just an excuse because he wasn't the hot guy that she thinks she deserved to be matched with by the experts. Can't wait until she starts talking to them and telling them she deserved better and that they screwed up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So my assessment after tonight is that Alyssa is here to be on tv, and if she got a husband out of it that would have been great.  She also seems to think that's why Chris and the others are here - hence her offer to "share" the apartment and even let him go first - because she's just that nice!  She wants to be available for the group filming, even though she's obviously not all that friendly with the other gals.  (I'm not sure what the actual end goal is though). The "work" she has done to prepare for this process was dieting, working out and botox/lip injections to get ready for her close-up.  She literally doesn't seem to understand what Chris or the others are talking about when they talk about giving the marriage a chance, or that there's nothing to film if she won't ever do anything with her husband.  That's not the "experience" she is looking for.  But the self-satisfied smirk when she was being filmed walking along the beach/settling onto her beach blanket - that's what she's here for!

I think Chris needs to cooperate with production (or feels he needs to) and if she doesn't have the grace to just leave he should certainly move into the apartment as he is contractually obligated to do; she's welcome there if she wants to participate in the "experience" - there is a second bedroom, and he has told her he'll go as slow as she wants - I believe he can be trusted not to molest her, in spite of those aggressive hand gestures 😄. I also think he's saying some of the nice things about how they are well matched because production tells him to do that - they always want a black and white villain/victim story for some reason.

As they sat next to each other at dinner I realized that if you gave Chris some veneers and shaved his facial hair - they actually look very much alike!  Round little faces with chipmunk cheeks 😃

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Lindz said:

Alyssa is the female Zach, except she couldn't continue faking it to the Honeymoon suite! & she refuses to tell her husband she isn't attracted to him. Yet, she manages to be WORSE! 

Alyssa really isn't the female Zach. He never said he hated Mindy.

Zach wasn't attracted to her but he never said things such as she had terrible hand hand gestures or made any bad comments about her appearance.

Yes, Zach talked all over the place but he didn't say that he was f'ing nicest person ever.

Alyssa is in a contest with herself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
20 hours ago, Palomar said:

And yet Alyssa is calling him aggressive insinuating she isn't safe with him.  Wonder what Chris' friends said to her that she has brought up a few times that made her not want to stay in the same room on the wedding night. Probably just an excuse because he wasn't the hot guy that she thinks she deserved to be matched with by the experts. Can't wait until she starts talking to them and telling them she deserved better and that they screwed up. 

We heard what they said. He can come off as combative or a know it all in discussions. That's all they said. They even said that he isn't that way. He may just come off that way. He enjoys a good debate. He likes to teach people if he thinks he can. We saw what they said. There was nothing else. I can understand some of that giving one pause at the very least. If all that was true that would be a no for me. She has never really had a general conversation with him so she has no idea who he actually is. But, she took it all as gospel and never actually got to know him. It's also all a smokescreen for the fact that she isn't attracted to him anyway.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 10

I have read through all the comments looking for it, and someone FINALLY said it:  Alyssa is a NARCISSIST.  She refuses to accept responsibility for anything she might be doing wrong and tries to make Chris look like the villain.  Always complaining, pointing things out like his hand gestures to try to make us believe he's this horrible person, and then talking CONSTANTLY about what a good person she thinks she herself is.  I have not heard one other person in the cast say it.  (Except Katina on the After party. Personally, I think she just said it because Lindsey was there.) Then, she won't have a real conversation on camera, or in front of the group, because she doesn't want her personal life on display.  I wanted to scream " Hello!  You signed up to put ALL your personal business related to your "marriage" on national TV!! "

Alyssa doesn't need a husband.  She needs therapy and a good long, hard look in the mirror.

Edited by Mellybelly
  • Love 12

Is it possible to hate someone as much as I hate Alyssa without ever having even met her ? I actually truly despise her . I’ve seen a lot of assholes on this show , but when you manage to out- do Chris from a couple seasons ago , that’s shocking . 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 2/9/2022 at 6:39 PM, Empress1 said:

Lack of an answer is an answer. I’m getting annoyed with Chris - he can make this decision for himself. Just end it!

He is not doing that because he understandably wants her to tell the truth and make herself "look bad" on camera.  He is a smart dude and knows exactly what he is doing.  He is torturing her and I am here for it!

• Like 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

It's particularly common in the Black community, in no small part because of history--lack of access to pools because they were prohibited from swimming in them because of segregation, or the areas they lived in didn't have the infrastructure investment in pools.

My favorite nonprofit gives free swimming lessons to kids in underserved areas.  I love it because it's the LAST thing a parent with limited means is going to pay for for their kids, and no person has ever been better off not being able to swim, so the kids get 100% of the benefit of my donations. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

It's particularly common in the Black community, in no small part because of history--lack of access to pools because they were prohibited from swimming in them because of segregation, or the areas they lived in didn't have the infrastructure investment in pools.

My favorite nonprofit gives free swimming lessons to kids in underserved areas.  I love it because it's the LAST thing a parent with limited means is going to pay for for their kids, and no person has ever been better off not being able to swim, so the kids get 100% of the benefit of my donations. 

This is what I understood to be the reason Noi never learned to swim.  No access and no financial means.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Swimming is an activity. I don't know why anyone would be shocked because someone hasn't learned an activity. It's very easy to not learn something you have no interest in. 

There is also a possible fear attached swimming  (drowning) that keeps people away from it. Yes, learning how to swim could keep you from drowning but you could apply that to most fears.

As a side note, there really should not be a fine for wanting out before the 6 weeks are done. I get that it's more about the filming aspect. But, I think by far, the worst aspect of this show in recent years is watching couples where one of the parties involved want out and watching them spend weeks trying to say anything other than that due to fear of fines. I kind of appreciate  Mafs Australia having alternate couples just in case a marriage crashes and burns.

Edited by Racj82
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Palomar said:

Can't wait until she starts talking to them and telling them she deserved better and that they screwed up. 

Like how she told Chris, "it's been fun," after seeing his teeth! 😉😂 BIG TALK to the cameras, NOTHING to the person's face. She'll tell them some time next month, I'm sure. 😉

• Love 1

It's downright disgusting how much airtime Alyssa got because of her dramatics. They could've cut her whining about wanting the apartment to herself way short! She can't even talk anyway, I've never heard so many negatives! Chris should go at her harder, more strategicly. Tell her she looks shady for running away from conversations & saying she won't be on camera. He's a broken record with his, "she expected perfect ish." I have no idea what either of them mean. Lotta big talk to the cameras! WHY don't they say it to their face?!?!!! Mark & Lindsey could've said what they said to the camera to Chris. There was so much silence at the final dinner from the other couples. Why couldn't they call out Alyssa? Or at least praise & support Chris? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

There is also a possible fear attached swimming  (drowning) that keeps people away from it.

🙋‍♀️

11 hours ago, princelina said:

I think Chris needs to cooperate with production (or feels he needs to) and if she doesn't have the grace to just leave he should certainly move into the apartment as he is contractually obligated to do; she's welcome there if she wants to participate in the "experience" - there is a second bedroom, and he has told her he'll go as slow as she wants

I wish he wouldn't be so nice, because it still implies she gets her way (if you want to participate, you're more than welcome). I'd prefer "We are contractually obligated to move in & I'm not breaching my contract."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

🙋‍♀️

I wish he wouldn't be so nice, because it still implies she gets her way (if you want to participate, you're more than welcome). I'd prefer "We are contractually obligated to move in & I'm not breaching my contract."

I hear you, but if he's having fun making her continue to look bad - like another poster said, I'm here for it! 😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m kind of surprised no body is speaking out to her about her behavior such as “we won’t have time for singles gatherings. We’re married”.

Married people and single people do gather together, and Alyssa has clearly seen the show before so she knows the men and women get together separately - but the point of those gatherings is to discuss how the marriages are going. Alyssa keeps talking about “the experience” and what she means is “being on the show,” but the actual experience is being married to someone you just met. That’s what they all have in common; that’s why they’re gathering together; that’s why they’re on television. I’m trying to remember if Mindy got together with the rest of the cast after she and Zach split early and I don’t think she did. (I remember that she had a divorce party with her actual, real-life friends.)

If the cast becomes friends organically, like much of the New Orleans cast apparently did, cool, but I don’t see that happening with Alyssa. And they can’t say “we don’t really fuck with you and the only thing we have in common is being married to strangers and you didn’t want to do that, so …” Like, who among them wants Alyssa’s advice about their marriage?

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Matty said:

I will give the one producer credit for eventually saying, " this is called Married at First Sight", not Single at First Sight but why didn't anyone else say this isn't friends at first sight? She said multiple times that she wanted to stay in the apartment to be close to the girls. Wtf? How can she be so insane that she thinks the show wants to put her up and give her free housing so she can be in close distance to a few girls that she met a couple days ago? That's not what this show is about. And then to tell Chris that it's not fair that he gets the choice to stay there and she doesn't when he is willing to move in with her is beyond insane.  Also, why haven't any experts chimed in yet? Chris is being put in a miserable situation yet the "experts" are nowhere to be found. This is the twilight zone.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

Also, why haven't any experts chimed in yet? Chris is being put in a miserable situation yet the "experts" are nowhere to be found. This is the twilight zone.

Apparently the "experts" think about these things differently than we do.  We think people should be listened to and certain important things should be considered in the matching, like pets and religion and even some physical characteristics that people consider dealbreakers.  The "experts" think that inspecting their refrigerators and underwear are important.  We think people with obvious problems should receive some counsel; the "experts" think they should play tennis  🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, princelina said:

Apparently the "experts" think about these things differently than we do.  We think people should be listened to and certain important things should be considered in the matching, like pets and religion and even some physical characteristics that people consider dealbreakers.  The "experts" think that inspecting their refrigerators and underwear are important.  We think people with obvious problems should receive some counsel; the "experts" think they should play tennis  🤷‍♀️

😆 We just don’t have the psychological training to understand their methods. Maybe tennis was supposed to put the subliminal message of “love” in Alyssa’s head each time one of them had to announce the score while serving. And maybe they made her wear flip-flops so her score would stay at “love” for most of the match. Plus, they had 20 feet and a net between them so they lured Alyssa into the psychological trap by not having to get too physically close to Chris. No wonder why they thought it was a flawless plan and the one and only activity that would break Alyssa’s walls down. 😉

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Leschele said:

Omg!! Alyssa stfu! She keeps saying she put in as much work as all the others. What is she talking about? She has done nothing except interview for the show. Poor Chris he's saying if she's in 1% he's in 100% because he's prepared to do the work. Alyssa saying she's still here only means something if it's followed with "to try to make US work". But yes she didn't leave because she wants to hang with the girls and enjoy a vacation. Having Chris there cramps her style. No one is making her look bad except herself. Grow up! Her wanting to share the apt or her live there the whole time without Chris isnt an option. The apt should be taken away because that is not what the show is. It is about 2 people cohabitating together as a married couple. To be honest the producers should turn Lyndsey loose on her. Lyndsey would give her the what's what and Alyssa would deserve it. She keeps saying she got shafted. No u did this to yourself by not participating correctly and it's poor Chris who got shafted. She's a manipulative, self obsessed, Narcissest, whos vane and mean spirited. She acts like she this exceptionally beautiful person with a good heart but she's not a good person and she's eh ok looking. 

The girl is not all there in the head.  Can’t they see that?  Get a neurologist or psychiatrist I and let them determine what’s wrong with her.  Then, they all can get off clean .. no fines.  If a specialist talks to her for a few minutes, they will determine she’s nuts in a flash.  She speaks like a child and keeps repeating herself talking nonsense.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

The girl is not all there in the head.  Can’t they see that?  Get a neurologist or psychiatrist I and let them determine what’s wrong with her.  Then, they all can get off clean .. no fines.  If a specialist talks to her for a few minutes, they will determine she’s nuts in a flash.  She speaks like a child and keeps repeating herself talking nonsense.

Yes! My husband and I keep saying she needs meds or to up her meds or change them if she's on them. She has a clear and apparent problem. When she has no valid rebuttal, her speech gets very calculated and stunted right before she states her intention to walk away right there and then. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 3

Alyssa pretty much is the show this season. If she’s gone who’s going to take lead!

I think the producers saw the show was boring.

We have two that hardly speak, one more or less interested in her husband and the last one usually tanked!

But, as they say, the show must go on!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2