Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Dark Side of the Honeymoon

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Madding crowd said:

What is she talking about when keeps saying she put work into this?

She means she put work into getting over her last relationship and into the show application process. She doesn’t mean she’s put work into the marriage.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

You guys…there were a couple juicy tidbits on Afterparty last night if you didn’t watch. Chris said Alyssa was already calling her lawyer when they met the next day (?) to sign the marriage certificate. That’s trying?

Edited by Cancun
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Damn.  This bitch is nuts.  That’s all. 

Nuts and still a child.  She wanted Prince Charming to be there on his horse.  That’s why she wore her boots.  All she saw was someone with bad teeth and went bezerk forever after.  The End.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

She means she put work into getting over her last relationship and into the show application process. She doesn’t mean she’s put work into the marriage.

And here I was thinking her putting work into it was buying ten wedding dresses!

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I'm having trouble imagining her in a relationship, well, one of any depth anyway.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Trouble is, she took Chris for a milquetoast who would give in to anything.  My favorite part of last night (aside from Lindsay's faces, lol) was him not giving in.

I think he’s more intelligent than she is. He’s definitely more articulate. She gets mad when he doesn’t do what she wants, I think because she’s naturally a brat (apparently her parents and friends told Chris a version of this) and because she thinks she’s too good for him so he should let her do whatever she wants, and she doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to deal with it. She stomped off in a huff a bunch of times because Chris didn’t roll over and acquiesce to her.

I can’t imagine this hasn’t come up before, given that her mother and friends acknowledged her behavior. She’s 30 - has no one called her on her shit before now?

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I think he’s more intelligent than she is. He’s definitely more articulate. She gets mad when he doesn’t do what she wants, I think because she’s naturally a brat (apparently her parents and friends told Chris a version of this) and because she thinks she’s too good for him so he should let her do whatever she wants, and she doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to deal with it. She stomped off in a huff a bunch of times because Chris didn’t roll over and acquiesce to her.

I can’t imagine this hasn’t come up before, given that her mother and friends acknowledged her behavior. She’s 30 - has no one called her on her shit before now?

I have a feeling that whenever Alyssa gets called out, she finds new friends.  

She seems so desperate to befriend all the other women here, as she thinks they're all such great friends.  Until they start to call her out, which I'd love to see more of.  Lindsay is already down, and I think Katina would be next.

I loved that producer who said, "It's Married at First Sight, not Single at First Sight".  The reason most of the women on this show end up forming friendships is because they are going through this together, not just living in an apartment complex together.  They have similarities to talk about, getting to know their new spouse.  Not where to find the best happy hour on a random Thursday.

Alyssa, please stay on the show throughout the whole season so I can hate-watch you some more!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Why is Mark’s landlady blowing up his phone? Is he behind on rent?

My first thoughts went straight to jealousy. 

12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Does Alyssa know they are filming her? She’s worried about the show making her look bad? She’s doing a good job of that on her own. Get her off the show, she’s disgusting. And I wish Chris would grow a pair, tell her and the producers he’s done and go home.  

I don't think she realized they were filming her as you could see there wasn't a cameraman around, but there was a phone hanging from one of productions necks.  It was great, wasn't it? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Or the idea they'd just split the apartment and the producers would be okay with that. She brings up that strategy in front of the group without even asking Chris about it. I believe she was serious and actually thought it was a generous plan.

It looks like the charade is going to be over soon. She's going to miss out on her single at first sight experience.

That is Alyssa’s childish immature mind talking.

• Love 4

Oh the b*tch is crazy FOR REAL!!!! She wants to live in the apartment ALONE & then whines about her HUSBAND not giving in to that, & THEN tells the group some split time BS @ the dinner?!?!!! SHE'S NUTS!!!! It woulda been AMAZING if Lindsey called her out! She was probably hoping she was so she could run away in tears & that's why she called on her like she was a misbehaving child! Speaking of "sneaky sh*t" Katina! Call that BS out!!! Good on Chris for pushing back against that BS & putting her on the hot seat! Too bad he let her off because the group backed him off. His strategy was wrong, he's seen how she wriggles out of answering! He should've called out EVERYTHING she's done! All he had to say is, "I believe you have quit this marriage, therefore, I have too. I cannot do this marriage alone." She wouldn't disagree because if she dared to she would have to explain how she hadn't. She would probably postpone that BS lie tho! UGH!!!! She's definitely the MOST HATED this season! WELL DESERVED!

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I'm sure Alyssa has been called out before. 

However, she is trying to make the most out of being on TV and matched with someone she didn't envision. She's never going to say she wants a divorce and walk away!

She's gonna drag this out for as long as possible creating "Single at First Sight" (thank you, Mr Producer) and she still wants to be in the cast on "Friends at First Sight".

She's still there!!

Edited by Rightside
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I actually liked O and Katina on this episode.  They both seemed like very caring people.  I like how O stood up for Chris and how Katina asked Alyssa some hard questions about how she feels about Chris.  i loved O’s facial expressions at dinner.  I think they have similar personalities and senses of humor.

I think Jasmina and Michael are just so dull.  She seemed so great before the wedding as did he, but together they are just boring.  They seem like they have NOTHING to talk about with each other or with the others.  She had nothing to say in the conversation with Alyssa and they barely spoke at the group dinner.  I think she is checked out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Are there really people in their late twenties, early thirties that think swimming in a waterfall is being adventurous?   I don’t consider myself the most adventurous person but I’ve ziplined,waterfall rapelled,snorkeled, ridden rollercoasters, etc. These are all things that can be done within 2 hours of Boston.  I’ve swam in many waterfalls and  never considered swimming an adventurous activity.  These people seem so lame.  I think this may become a real issue with Noi and Steve.  Can she not swim or even float?  

Edited by Katie111
  • Love 2

Alyssa is the female Zach, except she couldn't continue faking it to the Honeymoon suite! & she refuses to tell her husband she isn't attracted to him. Yet, she manages to be WORSE! Chris should've thought of some better questions with all the alone time he had. 😂 That "perfect" ish is TIRED! OF COURSE she would disagree that she expected perfect! He should've said effort to him is actually having conversations and getting to know each other, NOT being there & sitting beside him at dinner. HOW is refusing to talk to him being nice?!! How is splitting the apartment a "solution"?! GTFOH!!! So bizarre! But then I appreciate that she doesn't even want to give the illusion that she's trying by agreeing to separate rooms in the apartment. I'm tired of Chris saying he got what he wanted. He sounds stupid & self-centered, like when he said he had a great wedding day. He should tell her she needs to quit worrying about how she'll be portrayed & figure out how to get through a difficult conversation like an ADULT! & should've said, "HELL NO! WHY ARE YOU STRINGING ME ALONG?!! I'M DONE!" When she said she'd give him an answer, "some time next week." THE AUDACITY!!!!

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

Can she not swim or even float?  

Edited 3 minutes ago by Katie111

I was asking my husband that last night and he said people with very little body fat have difficulty floating in fresh water. Being busty all my life I jokingly say I'd never drown as I have my own personal flotation devices. 

I think both Michael and Jasmina said they can't swim, or were poor swimmers. Jasmina is so dour. I'm sad for Michael; he's suffered a lot of loss in his life and Jasmina doesn't seem empathetic at all. My goodness, they're in a paradise and they can't even have fun. I think they are dunzo.

• Love 11

I wanna know what happened with Alyssa possibly leaving the day before. Ask her WHY she stayed: for the vacay & HOW she would try at the marriage: by showing up. DAMMIT! NEVERMIND! 😂😂 Idk. She should've had to really work to stay. Actually explain what's going on in her crazy mind! What exactly does she want to do going forward? Live alone & hang with the wives?!!! WHY?!!!!! AHHHHHH

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 3

Noi's bikini was so bad. Bad color. Bad fit. Just. Bad. Good thing her husband doesn't care about that. It's funny that she was the one who asked about them living in the apartment. Pretty shocked Alyssa didn't BS her way out of answering that. Good thing the delusion clouded the obvious problem with it. 😅😂 Alyssa hates Chris because he tries to be with her & asks her the tough questions. She wants him to shut up & stay away from her. 😂

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Don’t forget all the trouble Alyssa went to buying 10 wedding dresses!

ETA: Kiss My Mutt beat me to the punchline! 😀

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Lack of an answer is an answer. I’m getting annoyed with Chris - he can make this decision for himself. Just end it!

I am thinking that if HE walks out, he may be in violation of the contract, so he needs to wait for her or wait for the show to say it is over. Which looks like it will be soon.

ETA - Sorry - I just started reading this morning, but this has already been covered.

I agree that there is nothing enjoyable to watch with Jasmina and Michael. SO SO boring and they just talk at each other. I don't think they will make it at all.

O and Katina - she will get tired of all of his tests and dump him, as she should. He would be entirely too much energy to deal with full-time. The end.

Steve and Noi are cute (oops - didn't mean to use that word, but they are), but she still seems so immature and it will be interesting to see if he continues to be patient and understanding. I give her credit that she is not refusing to do things he likes and is, at least, trying.

I really liked Mama Bear Lindsey last night. She is so pretty when she is happy and smiling. I am a little worried about the mother figure/landlord (what is that?) all of a sudden changing his lease and saying that he can't have cats when he has been there with 3 cats. I can see that she would put a limit open them and not want MORE cats, but I don't think you can legally change a lease until it is completed. I also had a first thought that this person's jealous that Mark may not need her so much. But, if there were bedbugs, hell yes, move SOME of your uninfested stuff out and go to Lindsey's house. Or stay in the apartment.

I want Pastor Cal to call Alyssa out on all of her lies and delusions and make her say that she wants a divorce an d then they are off the show, with the show's permission and agreement not to charge them the fee. IKf anything, I wish that Chris had grounds to sue the show for fraud, but I am sure they signed any legal rights away. No, Alyssa, you are NOT an f-ing nice person.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I am thinking that if HE walks out, he may be in violation of the contract, so he needs to wait for her or wait for the show to say it is over. Which looks like it will be soon.

ETA - Sorry - I just started reading this morning, but this has already been covered.

People have requested divorces early before, though. They’ve had to continue filming, which I’d guess Chris would do and Alyssa clearly still wants to do - I think that’s what gets you fucked up legally, not splitting up. (I would assume the show refusing to film you would nullify the contract, but I’m not a lawyer.)

• Love 3

One thing Chris is doing that is not genuine is saying that he thinks the experts gave him a good match in Alyssa.

I don't think he is wrong - except for the part in which Alyssa turns out to be a raging bitch. Physically he found her attractive, but I also think that Chris is attracted to her drive (which she has, she just probably goes about ambition in all the wrong ways). She seems basically intelligent. She's social. She's athletic and active. Chris was not what Alyssa asked for (physically only, I think if Alyssa could look past that, she would find that Chris is a great match for her) but I think Alyssa was what Chris wanted (except for extremely unpleasant).

I was actually pleasantly surprised by Lindsey this episode. It seems that having an actual problem to solve that she can focus all of her energies on (i.e., the landlord bedbug eviction situation) brought out her best qualities. 

The situation with Mark's landlord totally plays to Lindsey's strengths and it's nice to have something kind to say about her. Mark really wanted someone who would have his back in challenging situations and Lindsay demonstrated in this episode that this is her. She is action oriented and I think will help Mark not get walked over by his landlord, his "best friend" etc.

I've been thinking about prior seasons and I think Chris is fairly typical in terms of physical attractiveness and on the high end of the scale in terms of personality and financial success. I can't think of any of the prior grooms that I think would have pleased Alyssa (though I haven't seen all the seasons so maybe there was a rich, ripped guy that I'm forgetting). I'm just wondering why she reasonably thought the show would/could match her with her dream guy.

Alyssa: Blah, blah, blah "I'm still here", Blah, blah, blah, "I'm still here and I could have left but I'm still here", Blah, blah, blah

That drove me nuts. Sure, she stayed in PR. But it really doesn't count if she didn't spend any time with Chris.

I was asking my husband that last night and he said people with very little body fat have difficulty floating in fresh water. 

My husband can't float and he doesn't have particularly low body fat. He just has never been able to float - he just sinks. No idea why but maybe Jasmina and Michael have the same issue?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 6

Another thing that bugs me is that Aylssa actually tries and cares when she wants to. She was challenged when talking to the other women. She didn't pop off. She was considerate and calm in her responses. She would have the edit she wants if she just treated Chris the same way. But, no, everything he does makes him the devil. She is capable of not being a raging witch but she can't even give her new husband a little bit of the thoughtfulness.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

I was asking my husband that last night and he said people with very little body fat have difficulty floating in fresh water.

That would be me.  I took swimming lessons years ago and couldn't float worth a damn! 😅

• Love 3

I wonder if Mark was screwing the landlord and now that he's married, the landlord is pissed.  Nobody just blows up your phone like that.  Something still doesn't sound right with that situation.   Lindsey handled things well, but I got a "gotcha" vibe from her because he needed a place to stay.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Good to see Mark & Lindsey "resolved" their disagreement so they didn't have separate rooms. I thought there might be ANOTHER bad record: TWO couples in separate rooms! Hey. Maybe that's why they figured it out, so they wouldn't be bad like Chris & Alyssa. 😅😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Another thing that bugs me is that Alyssa actually tries and cares when she wants to. She was challenged when talking to the other women. She didn't pop off. She was considerate and calm in her responses. She would have the edit she wants if she just treated Chris the same way. But, no, everything he does makes him the devil. She is capable of not being a raging witch but she can't even give her new husband a little bit of the thoughtfulness.

The difference is she actually likes them & wants to talk to them & be around them, they're not a guy she's not attracted to that she's stuck being married to. Not disagreeing that she can act better, but you can't overlook the huge difference between the two relationships. She's upset with the situation & he's an easy punching bag for her to unleash on, unfortunately, & she takes every opportunity to dump on him. I'm glad she's not hiding how awful she is so we see her for who she truly is.

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I

I really liked Mama Bear Lindsey last night. She is so pretty when she is happy and smiling. I am a little worried about the mother figure/landlord (what is that?) all of a sudden changing his lease and saying that he can't have cats when he has been there with 3 cats. I can see that she would put a limit open them and not want MORE cats, but I don't think you can legally change a lease until it is completed. I also had a first thought that this person's jealous that Mark may not need her so much. But, if there were bedbugs, hell yes, move SOME of your uninfested stuff out and go to Lindsey's house. Or stay in the apartment.

Haven't seen the episode yet but he may not have a lease if it's a friend or he may have had a lease originally and never signed a new one once the original time period was over and therefore it automatically turns into a month to month lease and the landlord can just give him 30 days notice to quit without a real reason.

And yes I have watched way too much judge Judy & other judge shows while laid up waiting for surgeries.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Honestly, I am so befuddled by Alyssa and how anyone could be sympathetic to her. Based on what has been shown to the audience, she hasn't a leg to stand on regarding her belief that Chris is setting her up to look bad. NOTHING  has been shown that would indicate that.

I would love to believe that she is completely delusional about how things are going for her re: public opinion, but something tells me we're going to get something soon from the show that will turn opinion around, if not completely, at least a little bit, making her less of a complete b___ch. 

Otherwise, she has created so many strong feelings, I bet ratings are going through the roof. People can say they hate this type of behavior, but she seems to generate a lot of interest. I'm certain that's why drama queens continue to be cast. 

Edited by cardigirl
  • Love 9
Just now, Lindz said:

The difference is she actually likes them & wants to talk to them & be around them, they're not a guy she's not attracted to & stuck being married to. Not disagreeing that she can act better, but you can't overlook the huge difference between the two relationships. She's upset with the situation & he's an easy punching bag for her to unleash on, unfortunately, & she takes every opportunity to dump on him. I'm glad she's not hiding how awful she is so we see her for who she truly is.

But she's the nicest person ever.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 2/10/2022 at 9:25 AM, Starlight925 said:

She seems so desperate to befriend all the other women here, as she thinks they're all such great friends.

Someone needs to remind Alyssa that she’s known the other women for a hot minute and they are NOT besties and never will be. The other women are polite and civil but would never consider Alyssa a friend in any ordinary situation.

Alyssa was confident that she was going to be able to manage how the producers/editors portray her on the show? If they didn’t already hate her, after this episode they would make sure to go for the jugular.

I was cringing at the idea of Mark bringing any bed bug infested belongings to Lindsay’s place. And I wasn’t clear about how cats would have been involved in a bed bug infestation. Fleas or ticks? Maybe if they were outdoor cats. But bed bugs? What the hell? That being said, Lindsay taking charge of the situation did my heart good. I think her “project manager” bona fides kicked in.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 13

After the group dinner, when Lindsey and Mark were trying to cheer Chris up, this exchange made me chuckle.  

Lindsey to Chris:  "I don't understand.  You are a good-looking guy."

Mark to Chris:  "Yeah. You are a stud."

Lindsey whispered to Mark:  "You are getting carried away."

• LOL 18
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Yes!! I noticed when they were sitting on that couch (in the lobby maybe?) after the group dinner. He asked permission to ask a few questions, she agreed and answered in a weird, choppy, almost rehearsed way. Then he used a few big words and she shut down and walked away. You could literally see her face at one point not computing the word he said (I can’t remember what it was) and then she just flipped her shit and started blaming him for…I don’t even know what. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

My husband can't float and he doesn't have particularly low body fat. He just has never been able to float - he just sinks. No idea why but maybe Jasmina and Michael have the same issue?

Chiming in here on the floating issue.  I've been very thin and I've been fluffy at various points in my life, but I have never been able to float.  A swim instructor once told me that I have what is known as "negative buoyancy" and although I am white as Casper, it is more common in African Americans. 

When Alyssa was whining to Chris that she wanted the apartment all to herself and for Chris to just "disappear", I don't understand why Chris didn't point out that the apartment was designated for the *COUPLES* and he had every intention of staying there and if she didn't like it, she could go elsewhere.  That's how it's been every other season when one person checked out - they went elsewhere.  The apartments usually have two bedrooms so it's not like she has to SLEEP IN THE SAME BED, but she can't just kick Chris out if she doesn't want to look at him or breathe the same air. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

I don't understand why Chris didn't point out that the apartment was designated for the *COUPLES* and he had every intention of staying there and if she didn't like it, she could go elsewhere. 

He kind of did. He said he was moving in, as was the process, and she was more than welcome to also move in, but he was going to follow the process. The only time he said anything else was at the dinner when he said he had never heard of the "friends" custody plan and he wasn't having any of that. I still can't believe that she would think that she can still play and be a part of the group who really has no need for her. They all like Chris much better than they like her (or don't like her at all). She is actually making Lindsey tolerable.

• Love 12

I don't look at spoilers at all so this is just my opinions on the now.

Steven & Noi - I think these two may actually have a good chance at the long haul. This is based of course on the honeymoon. It will be interesting to see what happens in real life. I think a big part of it will be if he actually makes enough money with his freelancing or has a good chunk of money in the bank. I need to see them in their home to double down on my feelings. But right now I think they are a good couple. 75% chance of staying together.

Jasmina & Michael - I am not getting the warm fuzzies from these two. It is almost like they are giving each other job interviews instead of being on a honeymoon. I understand they had a bit of a miscommunication in the beginning but I don't think she has been acting the same since. She is super guarded and that is going to be an issue when you are trying to build something. He needs to open up more or that will be an issue as well. 50/50 shot right now

Lindsay and Mark - I am actually kind of loving them as a couple. I admit I fully thought she was going to be way too much for him (and she still might end up that way) but I am liking the way they are communicating right now. He already has reeled her in a bit. You know at that dinner she wanted to verbally slash Alyssa. But she didn't. That is progress! I was weirdly proud of her. I am curious to see with them how it is when they move in together. It is going to be hard with Mark having to focus completely on something else that is not her. I hope she handles that the way she did Alyssa at the dinner. 50/50

Katina & Olajuwon - They look good together. The honeymoon was pretty good but he may end up being to alpha male for her. I worry about when they get home. She is a strong woman who is not afraid to push back but what is going to happen when she pushes back on something he feels is his right as a man. Like the home cooked meals every night. We know she likes to go out to eat and blog about it. I worry about them when they are in the apartment. 40% chance

Alyssa & Chris - Where are the experts. WTF We have watched multiple talking heads where she talks shit about him. Where she literally says she hates him. At this point I feel awful for him. I am watching her in horror and a bit of disbelief because I have never met someone so false and mean in my life. The fact that she told him they could share the apartment separately was completely delusional. I wish so much that the experts would sit her down and say "Here is how it is going to be. If you want to stay on this show you need to move into the apartment WITH Chris. If you do not think you can do that would you like to get a divorce?" I want them to MAKE her talk. Make HER make the decision. I don't think it is fair to have to make him do it. She has been a hardcore bitch and talks without saying anything. MAKE HER DO IT. I saw in the little preview they are asking Chris to make that choice. If she hasn't spoken up yet then they are completely being unfair.  And if they are going to make him make a choice, make them both sit on the couch and watch her talking heads. The videos of her telling production to not let him come near her. That she hates him. Etc. Then ask him to choose while she sits their fuming that they are making her out to be a bitch but she is such a nice person. 

I guess it boils down to this for me. She needs to be called out on herself. If they let her get away with acting like this that sucks. 0%

• Like 1
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I wonder what gave Alyssa the impression that the women would rather spend time with her than with their husbands?  She is delusional.

I’m kind of surprised no body is speaking out to her about her behavior such as “we won’t have time for singles gatherings. We’re married”.

Lyndsay is the only one to speak out and they shut her up!

I’m convinced this show is not reality but a show put together by writers and producers. !

Page after Page about Alyssa. 

It’s gone on to long. I’m bored!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

When Alyssa was whining to Chris that she wanted the apartment all to herself and for Chris to just "disappear", I don't understand why Chris didn't point out that the apartment was designated for the *COUPLES* and he had every intention of staying there and if she didn't like it, she could go elsewhere.  

Alyssa said she wants to be able to live in the apartment, so she can be around her “girls.”  Well, she doesn’t really speak to Noi and she clearly can’t stand Lindsey, so that leaves Jasmina and Katina.  Jasmina doesn’t seem to have much to say to anyone or about anything and I believe the last thing Ola wants, is to come home after a long, hard day and find Alyssa sitting on his couch. So, even if Chris were to go along with her plan, I don’t really see it working. 

• Like 1
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Yeah No said:

See my post above.  Chris knows there is no chance, he's even said he knows she's not interested in him at all.  He's just not going to give her the ammunition she is trying to get from him to claim he's the "bad guy" by leaving her.  In my opinion he is not stupid but very, very smart and letting her swing in the breeze while she hangs herself.   And she deserves it.

This! I said it on last week's thread - the calmer he is, the angrier she gets. She even said she "hates" him. Exactly why she thinks that entitles her to the "experience" of  a rent-free apartment for 8 weeks is mind boggling. Meanwhile, he is calm and pleasant and she's coming unhinged. It's a delight to see the awful person get played this way. In prior seasons, the villains mind fucked the innocent parties and it was painful to see: depressed Kate, annoyed Mindy, distraught Amber, gaslit Paige.......seeing this asshole get played is actually a delight.

Olaj gained a little respect from me for his dead on assessment of Alyssa. He has her number and I only wish he had let her have it at that dinner. No-one was buying her bullshit. It would have been awesome to see her storm off crying one more time. Lindsey's face would have been me. Props to her for keeping it together. Speaking of....

Linds impressed me this week. She is crazy, but her all-in on helping Mark impressed me, even embracing living with FIVE CATS. I really hope they make it now. If she can continue to reign it in like at dinner, there might be hope. Mark could use a person in his corner that takes care of him and not the other way around. I hope he can accept the help when it's offered. It probably feels foreign to him.

Mike and Jasmina are so boring. They seem to bring out the worst in each other. Jasmina needs a Miles - a happy puppy dog to bring out her fun side and balance out her seriousness; unfortunately, Mike is her mirror image - very serious and opinionated. I don't see this going anywhere but divorce on D-day. Neither is psycho enough to cause crazy drama, but they are just an unfortunate mismatch.

Once again, Steve and Noi are awesome. I see the tears in the upcoming episode, but I think they'll work it out. Please God, let them work it out!

• Love 11

Alyssa is abysmally failing to gaslight us all.

We hear Chris speak mildly, respectfully, honestly, and Alyssa tries to convince us and the producers that he is rude and disrespectful!

We watch her refuse every interaction and walk away from conversations, then hear her claim to be "trying my best"! 

No, Alyssa, though you declare it 100 times, you are not "a good person" [just because you are holding back from telling Chris you find him repulsive]. 

• Love 19