Type keyword(s) to search

S02:E18: Sorrys and Sleepovers

• Start Topic

The girls' trip to Zion goes from bad to worse when Meredith catches wind of speculation over the validity of her father’s memorial. However, an outdoor adventure of ATVing and rock climbing becomes the bonding experience the ladies need. Jen and Whitney keep the fun going with a VIP party at “Club Zion,” and it looks like good vibes only from here on out.

Airdate: 01/23/2022

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Says Mary, "For me, I don't want to look at Heather's nipples."

Funniest line tonight.

It did make me laugh, and coming from Mary, that's a first.

Though Heather needs to learn the words- sports bra.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Says Mary, "For me, I don't want to look at Heather's nipples."

Funniest line tonight.

I laughed when Lisa Barlow yelled “your ass looks great” to Whitney as she was rappelling down.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I wish Jen would shut the fuck up. Her voice is aggravating and she’s always screaming. I don’t get why any of these women put up with her. She’s horrific.

Meredith wasn't on the bus because those bus rides are hell and she doesn’t like them. It’s like they think she was in some FBI van with an earpiece in running the arrest on Jen lol.

What a waste of good food lol.

Whitney just shut the fuck up. You are an idiot when sober and even stupider when drunk.

Jen you are not a victim you are a dumb bitch who defrauded vulnerable ppl.

Please show fire Mary and Jen.

The previews with Lisa saying she hates Meredith? Lmao!

• Love 14

Jen may have her glam and designer duds, but damn if the end result isn't along the lines of Greta Gremlin, particularly when she is in full looney rage mode.

Lisa has to be exhausted running back and forth on the tightrope of covering her ass.

So, now we discover Jennie broke her husbands ribs due to rage issues!  Hearing this on top of the recent news about her social media posts is moving her out of that sympathetic role she has been enjoying in my mind until now.

I'm getting the feeling that Meredith might have stocked her store with a lot of feathered goods that she's hoping to move after people watch the show.  She's not doing herself any favors this season. Last season she appeared to be behaving like the sane one distancing herself from the others.  This season she's fitting right in.  

Heather is going to have to pick a side at some point.

Mary continues to present herself horribly and unlikeable.  

Not crazy about Whitney's fashion style but she seems to be the one presenting herself most honestly out of this whole bunch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Jen and Mary are mean and crazy but Meredith continues to be my least favorite.  I wish someone would say to her, "Go!  You're no fun anyway!"  If I took a drink every time she was "out" of that battle I'd be totally drunk.  And then Lisa tells her something at 3am and she just sits with it and then comes in raging at 8?  Also - her creepy relationship with her 22 year old CHILD - I thought she was on the phone with her husband whining that the girls are mean to her, but it's just that little HW wannabe.  And she has him in her phone as "Brooks Marks"?  Hahahahaha!  I guess that's so we'll remember his name when we see his latest feathered creation 😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Again my mother is cashing in her retirement to pay for my legal expenses but I have 100% full Glam thanks everyone 

Thank you!  I was literally yelling this at my tv when Jen was bragging about her glam squad.  She is about as tone deaf as Erika Jayne.

• Love 17

Sooo. Much. Screaming.

The ATV's they were riding around in looked fun, but I don't think I'd be too keen on rappelling, beautiful as that canyon looked.

I truly and honestly thought they were actually getting dolled up to go out to a real club, but noooo. They get to dance around a stripper pole in the house instead. Meredith must've mugged a lot of muppets for the outfits she keeps wearing. Was that another Brooks Marks creation she had on at Club Zion? Needed some tape over the marabou feathers.

I was sort of neutral on Jenny, but after seeing the tweets that have come out, egads. Just horrible. There really isn't anyone to root for on this show. I'm still holding out for Heather, but she continues to coddle Shah, and Whitney doesn't bother me too much (that macrame dress she was wearing at dinner was hideous - I also had no idea she had that much ink all over her).

So everyone's apparently  good after a drunken pool party, but it looks like we'll be back to screaming next week. Did anyone catch who was shouting about Meredith being a whore in  the teaser? I couldn't tell if it was Jen's voice or Lisa's.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

Sooo. Much. Screaming.

The ATV's they were riding around in looked fun, but I don't think I'd be too keen on rappelling, beautiful as that canyon looked.

I truly and honestly thought they were actually getting dolled up to go out to a real club, but noooo. They get to dance around a stripper pole in the house instead. Meredith must've mugged a lot of muppets for the outfits she keeps wearing. Was that another Brooks Marks creation she had on at Club Zion? Needed some tape over the marabou feathers.

I was sort of neutral on Jenny, but after seeing the tweets that have come out, egads. Just horrible. There really isn't anyone to root for on this show. I'm still holding out for Heather, but she continues to coddle Shah, and Whitney doesn't bother me too much (that macrame dress she was wearing at dinner was hideous - I also had no idea she had that much ink all over her).

So everyone's apparently  good after a drunken pool party, but it looks like we'll be back to screaming next week. Did anyone catch who was shouting about Meredith being a whore in  the teaser? I couldn't tell if it was Jen's voice or Lisa's.

It was Lisa, according to my CC. Also, Andy made a brief mention of it to Lisa on tonight's WWHL, alluding to a statement in next week's episode she must be regretting saying.  Lisa just agreed and it wasn't explained.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

In case you missed the first half of this episode:

Jen: screams

Jennie: defensive yelling

Meredith: yells

Whitney: (whines) why weren't you on the van, Meredith/Mary? (repeat ad nauseam)

Lisa: self-centered blather

Meredith: yells, leaves, then returns (repeat as necessary)

Mary: dismissive weirdness 

Meredith: over-enunciated defensiveness

Jen: attempts to act like a normal person and fails

Lisa: random-ass accusation couched as a recap of bus convo

Meredith: *explodes*

Yet, with all this, the most annoying thing to me was seeing Meredith calling Brooks for comfort. Jennie gets grief for her daughter, but the girl is nine. Kids can be extra and attention-seeking; I was like that at that age. I grew out of it. Brooks is 22 and seems over-invested in Meredith's career as a Housewife. He should be able to love his mom without becoming her peer and confidant. Where are his non-Meredith interests and friends?

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 22

Most criminal narcissists truly believe they are innocent since their supreme special status entitles them to do anything they wish - but is Jen so delusional that she thinks the FBI is only interested in her because Meredith and/or Mary tipped them off? 

As for Meredith , it’s looking more and more like her hurt feelings over Jen’s treatment of her family are all about keeping the name Brooks Marks front and center - she’s his momager.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I have a bad taste in my mouth after watching this show every week. Too much screaming and hate. And it’s the same fight all the time and I’m not even sure what they’re fighting about.  The only ones who get along are Whitney and Heather probably because they are related. 
I hope next season they get rid of everyone except Whitney and Heather and do a start over. 

• Love 11

Despite that expensive glam Jen's face would scare little children when she's screaming at someone.

Meredith is playing a role...badly. She needs new material.

I'm shocked that tiny Jennie broke her husband's ribs, and chose to reveal it so publicly. I wonder if she was arrested? If so, there's Bravo's answer as to why she was selected to appear on the show. "Bravo: It's a Thug's Life."

One of the worst sounds on earth is women screeching in anger. It annoys me so much that I can't summon any enjoyment for the show.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 6

The only thing I can add is Zion National Park in Utah is a fantastic place, and a wonderful refreshing setting for these Housewives' shows.

It's ethereal and magical. The lighting, the colors. There is nothing quite like the American natural west.

Too bad all they did was argue and scream.

All the other places the RH shows are typically filmed on their getaways are tired, like Cabo, and....??  Can't think where else.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 10

All the yelling and crying in the world isn't going to make Jen innocent. Everybody sure has backed down from their suspicions, though. It's much more important to find out why Mere and Mar weren't on that damn bus! 

Meredith has a sick relationship with her son. 

Were they having their girls pole dance party in the basement of the house? That would have bored me to death. 

It amazes me how they can spew such accusations and hate for each other then go have a blast like nothing ever happened and all feelings are erased. How does one do that? 

Jen and Meredith both screwing the same guy! I want much more of that! I also want to see the guy!

I'm feeling kind of sorry for Duey. Jennie must be hell behind closed doors. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7

This is the franchise that keeps on giving. I mean, Whitney crawling into the bed and under the covers with the water pitcher. Mary lingering after being asked to leave the room, casually eating an omelet. Heather's nipples. Whitney asking Meredith if she liked her boobs. God love this show. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

I will say as regards the Meredith informs the FBI on Jen idea: I'd say it is in the realm of partially true and possible. If Meredith did hire a PI, which she hasn't denied, then it's likely that the PI figured out (and how could they not) how shady Jen's business was. PI reports to Meredith with this info and it's possible that she then passed a tip on to the FBI or someone official. Now do I think that she's wholly responsible for the Feds coming down on Jen? No? Do I think that some information she got hold of and shared could have been part of a larger package of info the Feds had? Maybe.

Often with these kinds of HW show stories there are kernels of truth that exist, in between all the screaming. It reminds me of the "Lisa VP went to the press" storyline many years ago on BH. She denied it up and down, but eventually it did come out that she'd done it. The story itself was blown way up and caused much screaming, but the bones of the story were always there and true.

There was so much screaming last night that I kept switching to another show, but that other show was Euphoria which, while really good, is also painful and tawdry (in totally different ways). So I then would switch back for a break from the teen sex and drugs to the adults screaming at each other. It was an interesting pairing in tv show watching, I must say.

• Love 2

That was a wild ride in 24 hours. This was a masterclass in “frenemies.” I think my main takeaway is that Heather is probably the only housewife on any franchise (caveat that I don’t keep up with all of them) that I can say I genuinely like. She made me chuckle throughout the entire episode. I am also extremely shocked that all of them went along with hiking and rappelling without complaint! Granted, it appears that they would have been stranded on the side of a mountain had they not kept going, but it was still pretty impressive from this group.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

This is the franchise that keeps on giving. I mean, Whitney crawling into the bed and under the covers with the water pitcher. Mary lingering after being asked to leave the room, casually eating an omelet. Heather's nipples. Whitney asking Meredith if she liked her boobs. God love this show. 

What about Mary wandering around the house following Meredith with her purse, like she was afraid to leave it in her room.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, princelina said:

Jen and Mary are mean and crazy but Meredith continues to be my least favorite.  I wish someone would say to her, "Go!  You're no fun anyway!"  If I took a drink every time she was "out" of that battle I'd be totally drunk.  And then Lisa tells her something at 3am and she just sits with it and then comes in raging at 8?  Also - her creepy relationship with her 22 year old CHILD - I thought she was on the phone with her husband whining that the girls are mean to her, but it's just that little HW wannabe.  And she has him in her phone as "Brooks Marks"?  Hahahahaha!  I guess that's so we'll remember his name when we see his latest feathered creation 😂

What good would Meredith’s raging do off camera?  Of course she waited to dramatically vent her righteous fury for the cameras.  Doesn’t everyone?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

I truly and honestly thought they were actually getting dolled up to go out to a real club, but noooo. They get to dance around a stripper pole in the house instead.

Did anyone catch who was shouting about Meredith being a whore in  the teaser? I couldn't tell if it was Jen's voice or Lisa's.

I thought they were too!  Getting super dressed up to dance and drink in the basement is so NOT FUN.  

Lisa shouting about Meredith being a whore - if it was Jen we wouldn't be looking forward to next week so much 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Of course Jen needs her glam squad. She can’t afford a retainer, and allows her mom to liquidate her retirement, but she has to look good. Also, she needs to stop with the Michael Jackson costumes in her talking heads. All that money stolen, and she can’t find a good stylist. 

Perhaps Jenny shouldn’t share that she broke her husbands ribs in a fit of anger on national tv. 
michael jackson GIF

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Also, she needs to stop with the Michael Jackson costumes in her talking heads.

Most of this cast has problems in that regard, particularly Meredith.  I'll take Jen's sequin barf over whatever is that looks like Meredith's clothes fell apart at the last minute and the camera men took took two curtain panels to place over her chest so they could finish filming.  That has to be one of the worst talking head looks ever across all the franchises. It looks like a dressier ta ta towel.

Edited by ichbin
added last sentence
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Most of this cast has problems in that regard, particularly Meredith.  I'll take Jen's sequin barf over whatever is that looks like Meredith's clothes fell apart at the last minute and the camera men took took two curtain panels to place over her chest so they could finish filming.  That has to be one of the worst talking head looks ever across all the franchises. It looks like a dressier ta ta towel.

Right? Haha re: Meredith. They look like a bunch of clowns aside from Whitney. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Let's not forget Heather eating a box of Sugar Babies in bed, before breakfast! 😅

Edited by Saph
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

I have been to Zion National Park.  It is gorgeous.  Luckily I did not have to visit with this group.

Was Lisa eating Kit Kat bars for breakfast?  We know she doesn't cook and likes the drive-thru.  But that was a bit odd.  

Every time Meredith shows up in a scary outfit I assume Brooksie made it.  

• Love 7

All the screaming is annoying. Does Jen Shah really think her cast mates had something to do with her arrest? Was she flaunting her “glam” to make herself think that viewers will think she’s innocent?  
Heathers shirt “ Life is short buy the lips”  My advice DONT  
Can I please never see Whitney on the stripper pole again? She’s so impressed with her stripper abilities and it’s gross to watch. Also her idiot baby voice. Shut up!
I can’t stand Jennie. She’s a terrible addition. Nobody likes her and she says nothing of importance. Even her bombshell about breaking her husbands ribs in the talking head. Shut up. She’s probably lying about that like the sister wife crap.
Mary looks better without those awful wigs. Her eating the omelet on her way out of the room was hilarious. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 4