Type keyword(s) to search

S02:E18: Sorrys and Sleepovers

• Start Topic

Interesting that Heather and Whitney were quiet when Meredith was scream asking who thinks she called the FBI. They were the ones spinning that yarn and putting that idea in Jenn's head. 

Jenn is disgusting and I'm glad somebody (even though it was Brooks) mentioned that she was defrauding people. The ladies seem to have forgotten that. 

I do have to say, this is probably the most chaotic HW season I've watched and that includes the stuff that's happened on the show and off.

• Love 2
On 1/23/2022 at 6:27 PM, Axie said:

My hat’s off to all of you who can sit through this.  The screaming literally gave me a headache and now I’m watching The Secret Life of Pets.

Right!  I had to go watch PBS All Creatures Great and Small for a palate cleanser.  Jen is an unhinged banshee, Jenny is repulsive to me and if Whitney kept grabbing me and pawing at me like she did with Meredith when she was trying to leave, I would probably smack her.  Note, I have never smacked anyone in my life. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Does anyone else find it funny that the thought process is that they are all so powerful that any one of them can call the FBI on another cast mate and the FBI will jump to it.

Not to mention the ATF and Homeland Security......

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Oy. This show!

It's hard to find anything "enjoyable" about any of these people. Ok, Heather maybe has some redeeming qualities. And once I was able to tell Lisa and Meredith apart, I *thought* I liked Meredith but can confidently say, I don't. She is really egotistical, is she not? She throws shade, but thinks she is the redeeming light and sense of maturity. But, I can't listen to her talk or watch her theatrics any more.

Add to that her creepy relationship with Brooks (who should NOT be represented on this show in any form, including a weird phone call). Meredith is just a rubber ball - bouncing shit around to keep the stir going and going and going. Hey Mer - if you are going to leave the room and be done with your non-friends..........then LEAVE the fucking room, just go. Walk away. Keep walking. Walk some more. Keep it going..........a little more, and more. Keep going. Almost there. A few more steps, just a few more. You can do it. Walk, walk, walk. Almost to the end. One more step......into the arms of your son. The one and only Brooks who comforts you and provides you a warm embrace when you find the world and your feathers too burdensome.

Also, her husband is a creep. 100% creep. Brooks has no chance with these genes...........

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, bosawks said:

Does anyone else find it funny that the thought process is that they are all so powerful that any one of them can call the FBI on another cast mate and the FBI will jump to it.

Not to mention the ATF and Homeland Security......

I actually have the FBI on speed dial just in case one of my friends starts defrauding the vulnerable public (allegedly). 

Is speed dial still a thing?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
On 1/25/2022 at 1:34 AM, TheCouchPotato said:

Of course Jen needs her glam squad. She can’t afford a retainer, and allows her mom to liquidate her retirement, but she has to look good. Also, she needs to stop with the Michael Jackson costumes in her talking heads. All that money stolen, and she can’t find a good stylist. 

Perhaps Jenny shouldn’t share that she broke her husbands ribs in a fit of anger on national tv. 
michael jackson GIF

Funny you should mention Michael Jackson, because everytime I've seen that look of Jen's, I've thought of Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation -era, minus the cap and with Christmas tree lights! 

janet1.jpg

• LOL 3
On 1/29/2022 at 2:43 AM, Glama said:

Funny you should mention Michael Jackson, because everytime I've seen that look of Jen's, I've thought of Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation -era, minus the cap and with Christmas tree lights! 

janet1.jpg

Ah, you nailed it! JJ with a splash of MJ. Jen Shah gets my vote for one of the most hideous talking heads. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 1
  • Love 3