Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

I do love cannolis!  And tarts, galettes... Very dangerous.  I'm just trying to fit into my clothes now!  Alas, you should not send me any right now!  (My birthday isn't for awhile!)

All in moderation.

5 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

Dr. Now needs a stick.

That way, he can point and poke at the visuals rather than putting on gloves and touching all that flesh.

I think he likes touching all that flesh after watching him fondling stomachs after surgery.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

My eating habit tonight is homemade Russian hot borscht. I make a big pot of it and it lasts for days.  Beet base and lots of other vegetables.  

Ooh borscht. My grandmother used to make that. I always thought it also looked so pretty, that bright dark purple with the dollop of sour cream.  

• Love 2

I have a rule about junk food. If I want it, I have to make it. From scratch (*). I'm a really good baker (I can make croissants from scratch), but let me tell you you don't just get a craving for croissants or cinnamon rolls and whip those up in 5 minutes. Really cuts down on the impulse snacking. 

(I have a couple of exceptions like Haagen-Dazs dulce de leche ice cream and chocolate covered pretzels. :) ) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe mom will ditch her at the gas station ? That moment is just forever burned into my brain. I live a sad life 😂 

I think Sharon will definitely need to be called in on this one.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Can she read? Serious question.

Yeah, but I don't know at what level. She said she got her GED; I imagine you have to have some reading ability to complete the test.

Just now, Hellga said:

I decided not to wait for the banana bread to cool completely before getting a slice.  Wise choice.  I love warm desserts, even if that means they haven't fully set yet... 

Add some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Being a lesbian doesn't involve any consuming of calories.

I have no doubt part of my weight was eating to hide rather than dealing with my sexuality when I was younger. Don’t be so sure. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Oh this bitch. She says she can’t make these changes for the long term, but only for the short term to get approved. 

Does she realize WLS is not a magic bullet?? She still needs to watch what she eats OMg. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 10