Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

They got kicked out of the crack house because the "people" wanted to raise the rent on them? Dolly is a gifted story teller.

Scam. They had paid one month's rent upfront. They got one night's "housing."

DR. NOW IS NEVER GOING TO APPROVE YOU DOLLY.

• Love 11

Month 1-593

Month 3-576

Month 6-566

Month 10-552 (down 14 lbs in 4 months) Cheyanne is her best friend of an entire year, and Phillip for 5 months.  

It's a real accomplishment to get tossed out of a crack den, by a bunch of squatters.   Mama Mohawk really lays it on the line.  My guess is Dolly quits the program in the next two minutes. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

Sometimes when we're in the car, my grown son will play some of 'my' music. Usually I'm surprised and ask him where did he learn about X? "What do you mean? You played it all the time when I was growing up."

Oh. Sometimes they listen. Not when it's important, tho. 😄

Nice!  If I listened to my mother's music, I'd be listening to BREAD.  However, I adore Tony Bennet and my brother is a big Frank Sinatra fan.  Her influence.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lima Bean said:

Never mind. They got kicked out of the group crack house before they moved in.

Did she say?  I missed that.  Must have been the smell, then.  If methheads can't stand the stench, you know you are doing something wrong.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Anyone else here watch Hoarders too? Dolly reminds me of the woman in the infamous "poop salad" episode who lived a home with bottles of her filth, assorted garbage and a few poor cats. That same odd affect and expression while being totally divorced from reality. Was her name Shannon? 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Sproutlet said:

It's "perfect" for them?! I swear, it looks like vibrations from a passing truck would reduce it to dust.

Oh, they were evicted the next day. Nevermind.

Adding my own rant to the Lume discussion- what gets me is that the product itself isn't a bad idea. I'm sure many of the poundticipants would get a confidence boost from something like that, and the lotion seems like a good option for keeping bras and sandals fresh in the summer. But the ads are just so friggin GROSS! I'd be too embarrassed to buy it. 

co-signing on this sentiment.

• Love 1

THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF THE DUMP THE DAY AFTER THEY MOVED IN? 

How bad do you have to be for the yellow tagged shithole with a bra on the front fence, and cardboard on the windows, kicks your ass out after one day? Or did that probably illegal firetrap not like TLC’s cameras around?

Mama Mohawk spilling truth tea! And Dr. Now knows it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

I'm very late, and I'm sure it's been said many times already, but dammit, I'm still saying it 😆.....Mom lost all her weight on the always effective,  easy does it meth diet.  It sure worked, I'll say that!

I'm only half way in but,  wow.   This family definitely gives off a white trash vibe    😬🤫

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Did she say?  I missed that.  Must have been the smell, then.  If methheads can't stand the stench, you know you are doing something wrong.

She said she was kicked out because "they tried to raise the rent on them."

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Anyone else here watch Hoarders too? Dolly reminds me of the woman in the infamous "poop salad" episode who lived a home with bottles of her filth, assorted garbage and a few poor cats. That same odd affect and expression while being totally divorced from reality. Was her name Shannon? 

Shanna. The therapist (Dr Z was it?) decided Shanna couldn't live on her own.

• Love 9
Just now, Lillith said:

Ooh, I was just thinking that! Dr. Barbie Doll on Hoarders was horrified by her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Nice!  If I listened to my mother's music, I'd be listening to BREAD.  However, I adore Tony Bennet and my brother is a big Frank Sinatra fan.  Her influence.

My dad had a dental office in our house and he used to have songs from the 40’s-60’s on all the time. I used to do great on “Name That Tune.” I could name the tunes in one or two notes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Try some Traffic!  Stevie Winwood in his youth working that organ!!!!

I was so into Steve Winwood.. Roll with it Baby.. that one day the UPS guy came here (probably 15 years ago) and was like.. "AWESOME MUSIC".  and then i put on YES..  I probably could have done him with that.  JUST KIDDING.  He was so happy with the music.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, suev3333 said:

I'm very late, and I'm sure it's been said many times already, but dammit, I'm still saying it 😆.....Mom lost all her weight on the always effective,  easy does it meth diet.  It sure worked, I'll say that!

I'm only half way in but,  wow.   This family definitely gives off a white trash vibe    😬🤫

That's an insult to white trash.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does anyone get muscle cramps in your legs? I had to get up an walk around for the last five minutes. The pain is unnerving. 

I used to get them quite frequently, tho not as much now that I've retired. 😄They wake me up and sometimes I've been in tears from the pain. Sometimes I'd have to miss church or go in late to work because the pain would wear me out.

The only thing I've found that works quickly is Caleb Treeze Old Fashioned Amish Formula for leg cramps (apple cider vinegar, ginger juice, & garlic juice). I also use a heating pad. Some people use pickle juice, but I don't keep pickles around all the time, so this has been better because I can keep it upstairs w/me. 

Make sure you take magnesium, as well. That seems to help.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

She has little access to food being homeless and all

Right and little access to a person who will stand over a stove, cooking her a giant breakfast.  If she switched to Cocoa Krispies, I can see how that could shave some calories off of what she's usually taking in.

• Love 6