Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Ham's not on the diet!! Neither is cheese!!

What about ham dredged in cheese?

Does she have a bag of bread in her hand?

Well yeah. Because she is going to the "park." That bread must be for the "ducks."

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

I thought she said she was a massage therapist. Maybe that.

Yes, I remember her saying that.  Massage therapist is a great trade... and she probably could have helped with the lymphedema when it first started to form, had her daughter been eating less and able to tolerate pain better... but you can't outmassage thousands of extra calories per day. 

• Love 2

What the fuck am I listening to?!?!?

I am not going to blame the ducks...

I am moving back with my abusive ex-husband...

I feel like I am being punked, like someone is inserting fucked up stuff just to see if I am paying attention.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6

Get you some therapy, girl!!! He’s toxic and abusive, but my momma’s mean??? He wants to add  another women to our relationship. It might be better??? In what world?

Oooooo, if I was the Grandma, I would write her off and never allow her to see that chid again. 

• Love 13

They need to change up the format. They always start with the star of the show waking up, summoning their martyr to haul them out of bed, then a disgusting wash scene followed by a pukey drying/powdering scene and a dozen eggs and two packs of sausages at the trough. Meanwhile, on Eastern Time, I'm probably trying to finish dinner...when will I learn...  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6