Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

I have a rule about junk food. If I want it, I have to make it. From scratch (*). I'm a really good baker (I can make croissants from scratch), but let me tell you you don't just get a craving for croissants or cinnamon rolls and whip those up in 5 minutes. Really cuts down on the impulse snacking. 

Croissant are like a three-day process!  Nah, did it once, but not again.  I usually buy 2 and eat the one per day.  But only if I am at a place that has really good croissants, because life is too short for bad cheap croissants (as well as bad beer and bad chocolates!), so it's about once a month that I get them.

• Love 4

"I can do this just to get approved" - girl, you got some nasty surprises coming if that ever happens. 

It's almost a good thing for her that Dr. Now switched mostly to sleeve gastrectomy. You can sabotage those and it's bad, but with RNY, you can make yourself *really* sick when you cheat. 

• Love 7

"It's too stressful at home!"  Bitch, we've seen you do nothing but sit on the couch and be served.

Maybe if she was involved in her own success and cooked her own meals, we might see some actual changes.  But then she couldn't have her comfy, codependent relationship with Mom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Oh this bitch. She says she can’t make these changes for the long term, but only for the short term to get approved. 

Does she realize WLS is not a magic bullet?? She still needs to watch what she eats OMg. 

Weight loss is magic, dontchaknow. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

(I have a couple of exceptions like Haagen-Dazs dulce de leche ice cream and chocolate covered pretzels. :) ) 

I keep telling myself I need to keep my obsessive things out of the house, and toss the ones I have. And stick to an occasional treat, single-serving only, brought home. 

But I'm weak-willed. 

• Love 2

Pardon me for asking (I'm gonna have bad stomach tomorrow from trying to eat and laughing so hard my back hurts).,  but  WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS IN FRONT OF HER???  THAT POUCH?  .  Is it stomach? (i don't think so) or something MORE BELOW.  JESUS CHRIST.  That has to be horrible - not to these people I guess.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, TazDevil said:

Is it Halloween or something?  WTF are they wearing???

Lula roe evidently, it's a mash up show of bad behavior, MLM, questionable hair care, and weight loss all rolled into one.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, HulaTallula said:

Dear Lord, those leggings.

I've had 3 caesareans and my midsection is nothing to brag about, but holy YIKES. 

Same. 3 caesareans and 3 abdominal surgeries. Like a Picasso stomach. Still not on the floor though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

The FUPA’s FUPA has me mesmerized. My eyes are dry from being like this 😳 

I am going to use the FUPA's FUPA in a sentence tomorrow at work.  I don't when. I don't know how, but i will fit it in (and no one will know what the heck I am talking about, which is besides the point)!!!  Dolly motivates me so much, with her perseverance, I am determined to make it happen.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1