Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I think Musa has actually lost weight.

Some people start eating when they are stressed, some people stop.  She might be worried about what the future holds given her husband is not interested in doing anything other than eating.

This monologue is the first real emotion we have seen from Ontreon all show.

• Love 3
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

WTF is this guy going on about??

I feel like I’m being gaslight. And also, am I having a stroke? Have I lost the ability to comprehend English?

Quick how many fingers do you see?

• LOL 9

I don't know if I mentioned my covid story.  I was exposed by a secretary a couple weeks ago, immediately went home, turned up the thermostat to 85 degrees, jumped on my stationary bike and then my rower for two days and SWEATED IT OUT.  I had a test last week, no covid.  I am convinced that any virus can be sweated out if you catch it in time.

I should note that I had my J and J shot and booster, so was probably okay anyway, but why take chances.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

God help him form an actual full sentence instead of a word salad with ranch on top.

And cheese. Lots of cheese. 

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Is it mean I'm sitting here laughing while he cries?

If its wrong I don't want to be right. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Even I, who rarely gets sick, was down for a few days last week. The cough is hanging on and on! 

I had that cold at the end of November. The cough was miserable at night and it lasted for three weeks. Good news for you though—immunity you have from a cold helps protect you from Covid, or maybe I read the article wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

If he was planning on this TV appearance to help him with starting a congregation, it was also an utter failure.

He could have actually lost weight and been an inspiration and gotten a ton of followers for his ministry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Well, this was another two hours of my life that I'm not getting back.  Why does this show keep doing this to us???  At least the snark was amazing!!

Speaking of amazing, I'm gonna go watch my DVR of The Amazing Race now.  A show where I know that actual things will happen!

Have a good night everyone!!

• Love 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

If he was planning on this TV appearance to help him with starting a congregation, it was also an utter failure.

He could have actually lost weight and been an inspiration and gotten a ton of followers for his ministry.

He wants to be an actual minister like he wants to lose weight. He wants to talk about it, not really do it. He wants to wear the collar and get the respect from his community. But do the work? Go sit with the sick and write sermons and run programs and oversee the parish affairs and put up with all the thousands of details that being an actual minister entails? No fucking way. 

• Love 18