Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Only discuss what is known at the time that the episode was filmed. 
WWHL has its own thread.  Any discussion of what happened on WWHL is not allowed in this episode thread. 

• Start Topic

I'm glad Gina called out Shannon's "I've gone out of my way to be nice to you." Gina's absolutely right, that's such a ludicrous phrase, and it's one Shannon's used quite a bit over the years.. Maybe Shannon didn't actually mean it in that way (though I don't give her the benefit of the doubt, she's got too much of a history), but the saying itself suggests that it's a hardship and inconvenience to be a decent person. Not that Gina's in the right over this whole situation, but really... it's such a horrible phrase.

I don't think I've ever witnessed an individual as condescending as Heather Dubrow. Who sends all of that in a single text? And I ask this every week -- WHY is this show pretending like Heather and Shannon stayed on bad terms, when they buried the hatchet and got along along perfectly fine after Shannon's rocky first season. Shannon even said at one point that they were good friends, which I recall as well... especially Heather's last season when most of the cast was a united front against Vicki and Kelly.

I'm shocked... SHOCKED... that "Sweet James" is the type of ambulance chaser who would defraud the IRS, leave his wife and mother of an autistic child with no money, and insist on keeping a newly bought house in Puerto Rico that he's "definitely not" housing a secret family in. Gina and Shannon definitely both seemed to pick up on what's probably going on with the Puerto Rico situation.

I still don't see why Dr. Jen won the orange over Nicole, unless TPTB really adore Jen's perpetually half naked, dog-toting husband. Did he drive shirtless to go get his mother in law as well? I'm convinced he's always walking around the neighborhood shirtless and carrying the dog to pick up other women/men.

Edited by dmeets
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Gina is ready for her boyfriend to put a ring on it. I wonder why he's hesitating. 

If I remember correctly the met and moved in together very quickly Brady Bunch style, with all the tumult with a house full of kids and their crazy schedules, endless loads of laundry, homework and shuttling between houses I guess time flew by and it is easy to get lazy about things.  My question is why does he not have a house or the means to have helped get a larger home with Gina.

I would not have moved so fast if I had just been thru a crappy divorce and the kids had not settled in to their new routine and in a new house but that is just me.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, oakville said:

Heather is making Shannon's life miserable. I don't understand why Heather is angrier at Shannon than Nicole who was the one that sued Terry.

This story line is similar to Erika blaming Sutton for asking legitimate questions about Tom's car accidents & legal problems.

The change in physical appearance of Shannon from 2013 to 2021 is shocking.

All of this! 

• Love 12
15 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Well Noella, that sex room downstairs really did a lot of good for you.  Divorce papers.

Not only did Gina change her Long Island accent, she became a nut job and total troublemaker.

This show has turned into the Heather and Terry Show.

Shannon, stop apologizing to everyone.  You’re making a damn fool of yourself.

Is there a sale on Brussel Sprouts?

The storyline this season seems to be Shannon is the goat...everybody is taking their pot shots at her. The Dubrows must have written into their contract that Terry gets as much air time as Heather...geez...and his interest in girl gossip is just weird. You're a physician for god's sake...why are you sitting on the edge of your seat wanting to listen to the latest rundown on the Shannon issues. It's just creepy and beneath your stature...I would never go to him for any procedure. He probably talks about patient's bodies and other personal stuff behind their backs. 

• Love 22
16 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Apparently we need to start a GoFundMe to get Mr. Dr. Jen some shirts.  

I wonder if Heather’s contract mandated a certain percentage of her scenes would include her husband?

Dollars to donuts Heather negotiated that Terry got plenty of airtime...he's as thirsty as she is. Maybe they need to build another mega mansion to flagrantly throw in everyone's faces to prove how rich they are.

1 minute ago, Ss55 said:

When Heather said to Terry, "I think you look better now!"

Me: 😁😆😆😁

Right? He is not attractive at all...she fell in love with his earning potential.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Dollars to donuts Heather negotiated that Terry got plenty of airtime...he's as thirsty as she is. Maybe they need to build another mega mansion to flagrantly throw in everyone's faces to prove how rich they are.

I have never watched Botched, but when someone posted that it has not been renewed, it made perfect sense that this is now the vehicle for the Dubrows to continue to feed their narcissism. I came across an article where Heather said that her oldest kids will be on the show quite a bit, and that all of the kids are used to having cameras in the house because they are always filming something or other. Apparently Heather's oldest daughter has a podcast? Seems like the kids are following in their fame whore parents' footsteps.  🤮

There are a third of the number of posts for this episode than there were for the first one, so I wonder if that is any indication of how many viewers have already tuned out? I am very close as I do not find any of it entertaining. What. So. Ever. Dr Jen is a bore, and I have no interest in yet another divorce storyline for a newbie that I have no interest in. 

I must admit though that the scene of Heather reading her obnoxious text to Terry while he tries to get a word in, was pretty funny. The text, not so much. Hard to imagine that Heather has become even more full of herself. She is a failed actress who married for money. I have no reason not to believe that the Dubrows' house of cards will not come tumbling down, like so many others have. Heather's tag line is pretty funny too. Personally, in order for me to reach Heather's level, I would need a shovel, not a ladder. 

• Love 20
3 hours ago, dmeets said:

I'm glad Gina called out Shannon's "I've gone out of my way to be nice to you." Gina's absolutely right, that's such a ludicrous phrase, and it's one Shannon's used quite a bit over the years.. Maybe Shannon didn't actually mean it in that way (though I don't give her the benefit of the doubt, she's got too much of a history), but the saying itself suggests that it's a hardship and inconvenience to be a decent person. Not that Gina's in the right over this whole situation, but really... it's such a horrible phrase.

I don't think I've ever witnessed an individual as condescending as Heather Dubrow. Who sends all of that in a single text? And I ask this every week -- WHY is this show pretending like Heather and Shannon stayed on bad terms, when they buried the hatchet and got along along perfectly fine after Shannon's rocky first season. Shannon even said at one point that they were good friends, which I recall as well... especially Heather's last season when most of the cast was a united front against Vicki and Kelly.

I'm shocked... SHOCKED... that "Sweet James" is the type of ambulance chaser who would defraud the IRS, leave his wife and mother of an autistic child with no money, and insist on keeping a newly bought house in Puerto Rico that he's "definitely not" housing a secret family in. Gina and Shannon definitely both seemed to pick up on what's probably going on with the Puerto Rico situation.

I still don't see why Dr. Jen won the orange over Nicole, unless TPTB really adore Jen's perpetually half naked, dog-toting husband. Did he drive shirtless to go get his mother in law as well? I'm convinced he's always walking around the neighborhood shirtless and carrying the dog to pick up other women/men.

YES to all of this!!..And I am shocked that any woman these days, doesn't have her own line of credit and credit cards.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 6

Granted I have a black heart but I am somewhat unmoved by Noella's situation as - at least from what we saw on the show - her devastation seems to be based on economic problems rather than the loss of a spouse with whom one had deep emotional ties. 

Both Shannon and Gina - whatever one's feelings are towards them - did IMO suffer a huge emotional loss in terms of their spouses publicly humiliating them with mistresses and I feel they also felt they had to deal with the emotional loss of their marriage to someone they once loved and assumed they would grow old with - to the extent anyone makes those assumptions.

Now obviously someone who is hit with news of tax liens and having one's credit cards cut off is going to have a major trauma attached to that but in my opinion it seems with Noella that it might be more equivalent to being fired from a job and losing one's salary. Gina suffered a loss of income/lifestyle and Shannon also to a lesser extent but I never got the sense that their mourning the death of their respective marriages was based solely or even primarily on loss of money. 

Call me cynical but Noella had been married for only a year and her son was two years old. While many couples don't have separate accounts it should have been immediately odd to Noella that she didn't have access to bank accounts and she didn't have her own credit cards. To me that seems to be an indication that the marriage was an economic transaction between a gold digger and a man who wanted a trophy wife rather than a true partnership.

On an even more shallow note, all of the housewives besides Gina and Noella need to objectively look at their faces and realize they look deformed and not youthful. Jen is perhaps on the verge of doing it but at this point not quite over the edge in terms of fillers but my god - Shannon and Nicole look deformed. Emily has gone from a relatively fresh faced natural beauty to someone who looks over filled and over done. And enough has been said about Heather the Grinch as she moves into Joceyn Wildenstein territory

I just don't understand the aesthetic of this plastic surgery and why bloated faces and malformed lips are actually something women are paying to achieve. Is it like living in a house of horrors where you feel you look normal because everyone else you see is deformed?

7d82443302d9a723db58c6f1ecb02f40.jpg.20e90beb8ac38173224316c3261eb303.jpg

• Love 13

Sweet James and Noella share a child with autism, he cut off her credit cards and likely will not be paying any bills so how will Noella take care of getting that child the help it needs, schooling and therapy, etc...how will she put gas in her car and groceries in the fridge? 

I divorced a judge, it took me four years with no money from him and we share two kids, the first thing I did was talk to every attorney in town so he couldn't. I did get a nice settlement,  I hope Noella lawyers up fast, she should get woman who is a shark.

• Useful 4
  • Love 17

In the preview for next week, Shannon and a young woman are at Dr. Moon’s and the woman says to Shannon, “there’s nothing I can do to control any of your problems.” Who is that young woman? Also, the preview of Heather telling Shannon that if she ever comes after her family, Shannon will lose a lot more than just her friendship…I actually burst out laughing.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Shannon’s new name is “Doormat”.    Grow a pair already.  Miss Heather is walking all over you, and you are letting her.

I was so irritated watching Shannon grovel to the sanctimonious Heather. Stop! Has Heather always been insufferable or did something happen to her during her absence from this train wreck?

It was startling seeing the old footage of Shannon. Her face looked so much thinner and more natural than it does now. Please Shannon, no more fillers! And Heather’s cheek implants are so exaggerated she looks like a puppet. I think it was someone on this board that mentioned the old Madame puppet, and now that’s what I think of when I see Heather.

I don’t like Gina anymore. She wants to be a cool girl and thinks Heather is the HCGIC. 

Wow, that was cold of Noelle’s husband. Yikes. 

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, Mar said:

In the preview for next week, Shannon and a young woman are at Dr. Moon’s and the woman says to Shannon, “there’s nothing I can do to control any of your problems.” Who is that young woman? Also, the preview of Heather telling Shannon that if she ever comes after her family, Shannon will lose a lot more than just her friendship…I actually burst out laughing.

I think that is Stella, her daughter.

Heather sure has giant cojones! Was that a no-so-veiled threat to sue Shannon? For what, telling the truth?

Dr Jen's husband is the reason there are No shoes, No shirts, No service signs. He's just ridiculous. 

oh yeah..who is the woman that's standing behind Noella during the title page things? The rest of them have their families, but who does Noella have standing there?

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Haha! She can play opposite of Lori Loughlin! 

Heather could also appear in the Hanukkah movies on Hallmark.

She could play the role of a small Jewish pastry shop owner that has to deal with a diabetic employee, Sarah Winchester who keeps eating the bows off the cakes she makes.

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mar said:

In the preview for next week, Shannon and a young woman are at Dr. Moon’s and the woman says to Shannon, “there’s nothing I can do to control any of your problems.” 

Lol, that sounds like something Dr. Moon should tell her, though I’m sure she pays a good portion of his mortgage with how often she sees him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mar said:

I really want Shannon to laugh in her face.

Or, do the Erika Jayne sneer, saying "or what? or what?"  I hated Erika when she said it, but I would applaud Shannon if she busted that out.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12

Emily in her first season I thought was a beautiful statuesque woman, maybe the only brunette among the bleached blonds. Now she has pumped her face so full of fillers that her eyes are nothing more than 2 slits. I don't know how she sees. And she needs to ditch that short romper that she wore last episode.  If  you get up and have to pull down the bottom of your pants they are too small.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, oakville said:

Heather is making Shannon's life miserable. I don't understand why Heather is angrier at Shannon than Nicole who was the one that sued Terry.

This story line is similar to Erika blaming Sutton for asking legitimate questions about Tom's car accidents & legal problems.

The change in physical appearance of Shannon from 2013 to 2021 is shocking.

Something about Shannon that Heather detests.  Is it a jealously of some sort?  Maybe becauseShannon is naturally prettier, or is a nice person on the inside, and Heather is not?  Can’t put my finger on the hate.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I really want Shannon to laugh in her face.

Or, do the Erika Jayne sneer, saying "or what? or what?"  I hated Erika when she said it, but I would applaud Shannon if she busted that out.

I would love that too. It’s like Heather has taken out a page of Erika’s bitch manual but with a few fancy pants verbal flourishes and Shannon needs to step it up Sutton style. I’m sure it’s tougher with her with her loss of monetary clout and not feeling she’s “living her best life” but She needs to keep her composure and watch the shrillness of her voice that makes her look so unhinged. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Never mind them.  The dog with the pacifier is precious.  Is he/ her yours?

No.  The puppy with the pacifier isn't mine.  It was a picture someone emailed me with a cute caption one day.  I don't even remember what the caption was. It is cute though isn't it?! 😊

13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I can’t remember seeing Noelle’s husband.  Did we ever see him in the first episode?

All I remember seeing of him is that billboard.  He obviously convinced his wife to do the show so he could ditch her.  He did it so damned fast he left skid marks!  I doubt we'll be seeing any more of him and from the look of that billboard it's no great loss. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

On a very inconsequential note, Noelle was carrying what I am almost certain was a fake Birkin. It was turquoise and had some idiotic quote like "rich bitch" or words to that effect.

She is not rich enough to deface a Birkin - that is Kim Kardashian level of money (she or Kanye painted some Birkins a few years ago) and she is almost certainly not at the level where she is buying a turquoise Birkin. If it were an authentic Birkin it would be the tan or black until you move up into major income levels where you have multiple Birkins.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Shannon is like Season 2 Camille on RHoBH… keeping herself under tight control. I wonder why? 

I don't know about Camille but I think Shannon probably has an alcohol problem.  Do 57 year olds routinely get sloppy drunk?  She also seems desperate; I'm not sure if it's to stay on the show or what but the apology tour is not a good look.

Also Noella seems nice enough - she should have got off this show at the first whiff of a problem in her marriage.   

• Love 5
9 hours ago, J80134 said:

Being a kept wife is a high risk profession these days!

Agreed but I was really surprised to hear her say he controlled ALL the finances, including credit cards!  It's 2021 - everyone should not only have their own money but access to the joint stuff - something my mother (who was a working wife back when married women couldn't get credit cards in their own names 1970s?)  taught me early.  At the very least how about a prenup?  So far I've like Noella but is she a dumb dumb or something? 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have never watched Botched, but when someone posted that it has not been renewed, it made perfect sense that this is now the vehicle for the Dubrows to continue to feed their narcissism. I came across an article where Heather said that her oldest kids will be on the show quite a bit, and that all of the kids are used to having cameras in the house because they are always filming something or other. Apparently Heather's oldest daughter has a podcast? Seems like the kids are following in their fame whore parents' footsteps.  🤮

There are a third of the number of posts for this episode than there were for the first one, so I wonder if that is any indication of how many viewers have already tuned out? I am very close as I do not find any of it entertaining. What. So. Ever. Dr Jen is a bore, and I have no interest in yet another divorce storyline for a newbie that I have no interest in. 

I must admit though that the scene of Heather reading her obnoxious text to Terry while he tries to get a word in, was pretty funny. The text, not so much. Hard to imagine that Heather has become even more full of herself. She is a failed actress who married for money. I have no reason not to believe that the Dubrows' house of cards will not come tumbling down, like so many others have. Heather's tag line is pretty funny too. Personally, in order for me to reach Heather's level, I would need a shovel, not a ladder. 

Well said! Heather is holier than thou...does she ever say or do anything wrong? She's very judgemental of other people yet seems to never admit to having any faults of her own. Her text was a case study in narcissism...good lord that was awful. If I was Shannon I would have just answered her back with "WTF?"

• Love 10
7 hours ago, amarante said:

Granted I have a black heart but I am somewhat unmoved by Noella's situation as - at least from what we saw on the show - her devastation seems to be based on economic problems rather than the loss of a spouse with whom one had deep emotional ties. 

Both Shannon and Gina - whatever one's feelings are towards them - did IMO suffer a huge emotional loss in terms of their spouses publicly humiliating them with mistresses and I feel they also felt they had to deal with the emotional loss of their marriage to someone they once loved and assumed they would grow old with - to the extent anyone makes those assumptions.

Now obviously someone who is hit with news of tax liens and having one's credit cards cut off is going to have a major trauma attached to that but in my opinion it seems with Noella that it might be more equivalent to being fired from a job and losing one's salary. Gina suffered a loss of income/lifestyle and Shannon also to a lesser extent but I never got the sense that their mourning the death of their respective marriages was based solely or even primarily on loss of money. 

Call me cynical but Noella had been married for only a year and her son was two years old. While many couples don't have separate accounts it should have been immediately odd to Noella that she didn't have access to bank accounts and she didn't have her own credit cards. To me that seems to be an indication that the marriage was an economic transaction between a gold digger and a man who wanted a trophy wife rather than a true partnership.

On an even more shallow note, all of the housewives besides Gina and Noella need to objectively look at their faces and realize they look deformed and not youthful. Jen is perhaps on the verge of doing it but at this point not quite over the edge in terms of fillers but my god - Shannon and Nicole look deformed. Emily has gone from a relatively fresh faced natural beauty to someone who looks over filled and over done. And enough has been said about Heather the Grinch as she moves into Joceyn Wildenstein territory

I just don't understand the aesthetic of this plastic surgery and why bloated faces and malformed lips are actually something women are paying to achieve. Is it like living in a house of horrors where you feel you look normal because everyone else you see is deformed?

7d82443302d9a723db58c6f1ecb02f40.jpg.20e90beb8ac38173224316c3261eb303.jpg

Thank you for bringing the cosmetic surgery/procedures up about these women...especially Emily. She has gone too far IMO...between the fillers,etc...and the thick make up, eyelashes and hair extensions, she looks more like a drag queen these days. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

oh yeah..who is the woman that's standing behind Noella during the title page things? The rest of them have their families, but who does Noella have standing there?

I was wondering the same thing. Is she a relative?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I feel bad for Emily, she goes out to dinner with Shane on date night and while she may blather endlessly about whatever he sits there like he barely has a pulse, almost grunting one syllable answers, does that man ever loosen up?  I remember when she was at a doctor's appointment about her impending hip surgery, she took her daughter for emotional support, called Shane to let him know what was going on and he was so blase and matter of fact about it, Emily was needing a verbal hug...is he that checked out in their marriage that we are watching him just tolerate her?

Heather has misplaced anger, her over the top anger towards Shannon just does not make sense, not once did she speak ill of Heather or Terry and she didn't bring it up but yet Heather is gunning for Shannon, maybe the Dubrow's ARE trying to take down the Beadors after all!

13 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Any detectives on this page want to do some research? Who is that person???

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

7 hours ago, gwen747 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Is she a relative?

Must be her mother, since she lives with Noella and they are best friends.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

Remember when Shannon was the one with the lavish house in the swanky neighborhood that Heather wanted to build in? Wonder if Shannon either behaved like she didn’t want the Dubrows there, or did something (neighborhood association?) to impede Heather’s plan. Because the grinch really hates Shannon.

(It doesn’t help that Shannon has fallen off her high-and-mighty perch and reeks of weakness - the grinch smells vulnerability and delights in the kill.)

• Love 8
10 hours ago, amarante said:

On a very inconsequential note, Noelle was carrying what I am almost certain was a fake Birkin. It was turquoise and had some idiotic quote like "rich bitch" or words to that effect.

She is not rich enough to deface a Birkin - that is Kim Kardashian level of money (she or Kanye painted some Birkins a few years ago) and she is almost certainly not at the level where she is buying a turquoise Birkin. If it were an authentic Birkin it would be the tan or black until you move up into major income levels where you have multiple Birkins.

It said Rich Aunt on the bag and it was ugly just like her little coin purse on a strap bag she was wearing when she had drinks with Nicole and Shannon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Noella at the Dr's office with Shannon was the first time I actually liked her. I also wonder if the husband convinced her to do the show just so he can get a divorce. He certainly didn't waste any time. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That’s a good guess Chenoa. It would explain how she seems so active, talks a mile a minute and has had weight loss. 👏🏻👏🏻

Just pure speculation and a PSA on my part, crystal meth is still rampant and is used for appetite control and energy. In Orange County CA, possession of meth under a certain amount, is a ticket and a fine. 

I'm not implying Gina does drugs. Just saying there are ways for many of these women to maintain their thinness. Gina gained weight then lost it and has kept it off. Very suspicious to me. Maybe she's just eating healthy low cal food.

Just curious, what does Emily actively do for work? Is she still going to the law firm 5 days a week? I haven't seen any of that being filmed by Bravo. She's boring. They're all boring.including Heather. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm not implying Gina does drugs.

I know you weren’t, but it is a logical theory to why she talks so fast, always seems hyper and easily maintained her weight loss. 
Agreed that most of the ladies have become boring. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Ss55 said:

When Heather said to Terry, "I think you look better now!"

Me: 😁😆😆😁

I cannot believe this Bitch gave this guy four kids no less.  He’s so enamored with her it makes me want to throw up.  Men have left women for less.  Oh, I’ve forgotten she’s an actress.  They know how to put it on.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Well said! Heather is holier than thou...does she ever say or do anything wrong? She's very judgemental of other people yet seems to never admit to having any faults of her own. Her text was a case study in narcissism...good lord that was awful. If I was Shannon I would have just answered her back with "WTF?"

Who died and made Heather BOSS of the show?  She’s walking around like she owns Bravo.  How could anyone marry for money?  The biggest thrill in life is marrying for love.  Did she forget what she did to Shannon when Shannon’s marriage was falling apart? No.  Now, she has the whole family on.  I don’t want to see them.  Someday, her house of cards will fall apart.  That famewhore she’s married to will go down in flames with all his bragging and shit he’s always hawking.  Only a matter of time.

• Love 8

Just watched the show. 

Firstly, Gina sucks. She sees Heather as top dog and is all about sniffing her butt. Her man tells her that Heather understands her better than Shannon understands her - but really, Heather is just better at reeling suckers in. Gina is in for a rude awakening!

I don’t hate the newbies - yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I heard through the grapevine that their prenup says he has to be shirtless 99 percent of the time.  Just hope they don't move to a cold climate /s

Him and that Dog.  GTFOOH.  I hate when men walk around without shirts on.   Give me a man in a nice suit, shirt, tie and good watch and cologne, and I’m his.  That is sexy.  Not some jerk who takes a dog to a restaurant.  Rauncy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Remember when Shannon was the one with the lavish house in the swanky neighborhood that Heather wanted to build in? Wonder if Shannon either behaved like she didn’t want the Dubrows there, or did something (neighborhood association?) to impede Heather’s plan. Because the grinch really hates Shannon.

(It doesn’t help that Shannon has fallen off her high-and-mighty perch and reeks of weakness - the grinch smells vulnerability and delights in the kill.)

Hmmm .. that might be it.  Shannon didn’t want Heather in her neighborhood.  Good thinking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2