Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Only discuss what is known at the time that the episode was filmed. 
WWHL has its own thread.  Any discussion of what happened on WWHL is not allowed in this episode thread. 

• Start Topic

Shannon apologizes to the ladies after Heather’s party, but finds that some are more receptive than others. Meanwhile, Noella’s husband blindsides her with unexpected news. Gina struggles to move forward with her friendship with Shannon and Dr. Jen works on her relationship with her mom. Emily reconnects to her faith as her daughter prepares to be baptized in the Mormon Church.

Original air date 2021.12.15

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Heather doesn’t want to use the “J” word.  Oh Heather, you’re so special you make me wanna puke.  I think that was at the end of the last episode but the sentiment still applies.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

I have decided that Nicole looks like the old cartoon Dick Tracey, I am not clever enough to post a photo of him but trust me, she looks like Dick Tracey.

Why did Noella have to tell Gina (and the cryo girl) that she slept in the sex dungeon, why couldn't she say she slept in the guest room?

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
26 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Heather completely writes off Nicole lying to her for 6 years, and sees her as a 'victim' of Shannon? Shannon could have had bad intentions (which I'm still not fully convinced of, and if she did, Emily and Gina could most easily have shut it down by keeping their mouths shut), but I can't follow Heather's line of thinking that what Shannon was doing could have hurt her family and Terry's reputation. It's ridiculous and melodramatic, so typical of Heather. If this is the entire storyline for the season, I'm not going to make it through.

You said it all so much more succinctly than I ever could!  I totally agree with you.  AND.... if this is the "storyline",  count me out.  Stick a fork in me.  DONE.

I'll just come here and read about it.  I have LOADS of boring stuff I could be doing instead of being bored out of my mind with this crap!

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Did Gina always talk this fast? Or is it so Shannon cannot get a word in edgewise? 

Acting! Production told her a small home and avoiding DUI's weren't enough to keep her a main cast member so she's amping up the Shannon attack.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

So are we guessing that Sweet James has a second family in Puerto Rico?

I think this is all actually a play by Heather to get some dramatic roles as opposed to those bad sitcoms she used to do.

Or maybe a villain in Hallmark/Lifetime movies?

Edited by Andi27
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

So are we guessing that Sweet James has a second family in Puerto Rico?

I think this is all actually a play by Heather to get some dramatic roles as opposed to those bad sitcoms she used to do.

Or maybe a villain in Hallmark/Lifetime movies?

Haha! She can play opposite of Lori Loughlin! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I’m warming up to Noelle, she seems decent (dungeon blowjob talk notwithstanding). 

shannon - consider it a gift that heather is unresponsive to your apology attempts. And woah….that preview scene with Heather and Shannon. Kick her to the curb Shannon!

I hate Mr. Dr. Dog Man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
37 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

You said it all so much more succinctly than I ever could!  I totally agree with you.  AND.... if this is the "storyline",  count me out.  Stick a fork in me.  DONE.

I'll just come here and read about it.  I have LOADS of boring stuff I could be doing instead of being bored out of my mind with this crap!

I can’t take the injustice of it all.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Shannon is going to wind up with a moon face with all those injections.  All these women do is get Botox and drink, it seems.  Lunch everyday, then on to the plastic surgeons.

If I heard it correctly, Shannon was getting injections to dissolve the six vials of filler she had injected in her cheeks before the reunion.  Six vials is a lot of filler for one area - no wonder she looked like a squinty-eyed squirrel storing up acorns in her cheeks.

She looks slightly better than she did at the reunion, but she is still over-filled.  Plus, the weight gain and puffiness (probably due to drinking) isn't helping her, either.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14

Heather is beginning to look more and more like Miss Minchin in the Shirley Temple movie The Little Princess.  Shes mean like her too.  And her face is also looking more Grinch like. I really can't stand that woman.  I'd rather have Vicki back than her. 

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Ss55 said:

I hate Mr. Dr. Dog Man.

Ditto. I've only seen hime briefly in two episodes and I have an out-sized irrational loathing for him. It's clear Dr. Jen thinks he's an idiot as well - any idea if he actually does anything for work? Does he just swan around shirtless with his tiny dog? Still no clue as to why she's with him. 

Heather Dubrow should actually be on RH of Beverly Hills, but only if Lisa returns. I'd love to see Lisa Vanderbucks go toe to toe with Madame Puppet (TM I don't know who, exactly, but it's a brilliant descriptor!).

Gina seems like she should be on the RH of New Jersey to me (even though she's from Long Island). I was rooting for her, but she's become more unlikable this season.

Shane always looks miserable with Emily. I know their Covid crisis supposedly temporarily brought them closer together, but they do not seem like they're on the same wavelength at all.

Shannon continues to look like a sad mess, and needs to stop the apologia tour.

• Love 19
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Shannon, for the love of god stop with the I Dream of Jeannie ponytails. Just dreadful. 

Gina is ready for her boyfriend to put a ring on it. I wonder why he's hesitating. 

This episode proved that Noella may be the only one with a juicy storyline. The rest of them are boring. That includes you, Madame Dubrow. 

I can’t remember seeing Noelle’s husband.  Did we ever see him in the first episode?

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, swankie said:

Heather is beginning to look more and more like Miss Minchin in the Shirley Temple movie The Little Princess.  Shes mean like her too.  And her face is also looking more Grinch like. I really can't stand that woman.  I'd rather have Vicki back than her. 

Never mind them.  The dog with the pacifier is precious.  Is he/ her yours?

• Love 2

Mistake, sorry.

36 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

There is a reason that Heather came back on this show, and I don't think it is because she was bored.  Miss Terry's Botched TV show was not renewed for 2021.  Last year he and Heather were on ShopHQ so often I thought they bought the network. Maybe Miss Terry's practice has dropped off. I know some people are star struck but I would not go to any physician who goes on TV and allows cameras to film office visits and procedures. Someone has to pay for that mausoleum they call home.  

I agree with everything said about Shannon. She just cannot get her act together. She looks awful and I believe it is because she is unhappy. Can't come to terms with how her life has turned out and menopause has hit her smack in the face. She is clinging to this TV gig because she needs the money now that she has blown though her divorce money on vanity projects like lemon tincture and high priced TV dinners .Her children are almost grown adults and she is longing for the days when she was skinny, married and the lady of Beador mansion.  She saw what happened to Vickie and Tamara and she doesn't want to be the next ex Real Housewife of the OC. 

Bingo !

• Love 3
5 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Shannon hasn’t yet learnt that is ok for not everyone to like you… mind you, the thing that upsets me the most is being misunderstood, which is what she seems to be like too. Shannon is like Season 2 Camille on RHoBH… keeping herself under tight control. I wonder why? 

As for Heather, that meek reply from Shannon is not at all how I would have responded to her text. What right does Heather have to speak (text) to anyone in that admonishing tone. Seeing the dynamic between her and Shannon is so out of kilter, it needs Shannon to pull Heather down a peg or two. The preview for next week, where they finally meet face to face, is absolutely awful. Heather, using Erika Jayne’s playbook, is threatening that Shannon “will lose more than our friendship”. Well there’s no friendship anyway, so she’s threatening $s/reputation etc

I’m regretting my desire for Heather to return, she’s now too much of an exaggeration of her previous pretentiousness… or perhaps it’s not so much an exaggeration and more a case of her pretentiousness has become so damn serious and earnest.

You are right about the comparison to Camille, but I hadn't thought of it myself. Good catch. Camille knew she had been hated 1st season and, if course, had to have been horribly humiliated by the disgusting way Kelsey handled wanting a divorce. Maybe Shannon just got scared by all the firings? I also agree 100% about Heather. Yes, I knew she was pretentious. I didn't mind it much. There was so much completely trashy, drunken  behavior from Tamra  Vickie and others, I kind of liked that Heather acted above that. But, this year, she is just downright mean. I find Shannon exhausting, but I don't think she was being malicious at all, yet Heather acts as if it was some sinister plot. I also notice that Heather is clearly the Queen Bee this year and everyone is trying desperately to please her. It's not fun to watch. Like many others, I was liking Gina last year. This year,  she seems to be going for the Tamra Judge shit stirring award, but she isn't even as subtle as Tammy Sue. Butt out Gina. I have always found Emily boring as hell and that hasn't changed. I have no idea why she and Shane are together, or if Emily would be more I interesting without him. I assume she is still there because there were just so many firings last year and they figured most people don't really hate Emily, which is true. Most people are bored by her. Still withholding judgement on the newbies, but certainly not impressed by the shirtless husband. Just like with Vickie  after Don, I sometimes want to reach into the screen and slap women that can certainly take care of themselves desperately holding on to someone that is either a complete loser (Brooks), or someone they are clearly unhappy with (Shane). News flash ladies, it is perfectly OK to be unattached. 

I hope the marital issues with Sweet James-which were discussed last night-get interesting, because an entire season of Heather being mean to Shannon, Shannon being even more neurotic and Gina stirring it up is going to be really boring. Did Terry get his own Orange? Because he is showng up waaaaay too often.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 18

I just can’t accept Gina’s excuse for spilling the beans to Heather.  She said everyone at the party knew her husband was cheating on her.  That would be awful.  But literally no one knew about the lawsuit at Heather’s party.  And if anything the parallel was between Nicole and Gina’s ex, not Shannon.  Nicole was the one ‘deceiving’ Heather.

And Heather’s snotty text, after completely forgiving Nicole and Gina, was very off putting.

I wasn’t paying close attention but was there a story in the tabloids about Noelle and her husband and their disagreement about selling the PR home before the divorce papers were served?  Because that should have been a clue, if so.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, Axie said:

Can’t believe I forgot to mention the multiple Archie sightings.  Thank you Baby Jesus!

I think we should get rid of  all the ladies, and just have it as the Archie show. I would definitely watch that.😃

• LOL 2
  • Love 12