Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

March in place in your living room or something. Jeez.

Ok, I'm embarrassed to post this, but that's a great idea!! Like, I am trying it right now. It feels revolutionary! I'm really, really, really not kidding. This is great!

• Love 5

So another night in a Residence  Inn with no TLC-- I am having withdrawal pains.

eating habit was the ravioli they had for the 5-7 snack period, 2 glasses of wine and a fistful of cookies.  Our furniture arrives tomorrow so I hope to be in my bed tomorrow night.  I have really gotten spoiled with the breakfast spread here.  I have borrowed a tray from the kitchen to bring Mr Twopper his breakfast.  I bought us a new mattress that has a base allowing us to raise the head or feet so that should be helpful for him.  and the new washer/dryer won't arrive until the week after Christmas

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Well, I worked in a call center 

When he first moved here, my son went to interview at Geico's call center. He took one look around and told reception that he cancelled the interview and left. He said that just looking at the set up made him depressed. 

Thankfully, he went back to school, got a master's, is ABD, and has a very good job. Sometimes you need to be scared straight.

• Love 5

Guys I need something TLC to binge while I'm on the autotrain for 18 hours. I gave up on 90DF and Sister wives a couple of seasons ago. Which do you think I should catch up on.?  I could go full trash and try Love after Lock up. Decisions decisions 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Ok, I'm embarrassed to post this, but that's a great idea!! Like, I am trying it right now. It feels revolutionary! I'm really, really, really not kidding. This is great!

Don’t be embarrassed, I do it when I watch TV. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Sometimes I do solo dance parties in my bedroom if I'm feeling too slothy and I think it really works to get my heartbeat up!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

So another night in a Residence  Inn with no TLC-- I am having withdrawal pains.

eating habit was the ravioli they had for the 5-7 snack period, 2 glasses of wine and a fistful of cookies.  Our furniture arrives tomorrow so I hope to be in my bed tomorrow night.  I have really gotten spoiled with the breakfast spread here.  I have borrowed a tray from the kitchen to bring Mr Twopper his breakfast.  I bought us a new mattress that has a base allowing us to raise the head or feet so that should be helpful for him.  and the new washer/dryer won't arrive until the week after Christmas

Download Philo app onto your phone and sign up for the free trial! You can watch TLC live!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Well, I worked in a call center for a cell phone company (now long defunct, VoiceStream Wireless if any of you had them in 2001).  Inbound calls for everything from sales to billing to minor tech support.  I can't tell you how much general assholery and abuse I got to hear.  When I switched to retail, for a good year and a half I thought everyone was awfully nice - and everyone who has ever worked retail knows that customers suck.  So a call center is no cakewalk.  Out of my training class of 20 people, only 2 stayed after 3 months (they gave everyone who lasted 3 months $450 bonus, so I quit after 3 months and 2 weeks, as soon as I got the bonus check).  And that's despite them offering full medical and dental benefits, uncommon for low-wage no educational requirements job (and they paid $3/hour more than my retail job!).  

Yeah, I probably should have included a disclaimer. I can’t imagine the abuse call center workers must take.  What I thought he was complaining about was demands from management, and no, I don’t have any experience with that, but I do know the demands on us last year were absolutely impossible. Teach your in-person kids! Conference with your virtual kids! Make them wear masks! We (administration) can’t force them to wear masks! We want rigor in the classroom! Relax your standards and show compassion! It was like Hell’s Rollercoaster. Still, no disrespect intended to you. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Poor cat. 

My cat most certainly wasn't happy with me when I dressed him up as Santa and took this, but that cat definitely has it worse though! image.thumb.png.b1feef0a0843f9f56b5994362d987ce3.png

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

The Mom has quite a few bottles of spices... does she use them?  

Sunday is his cheat day because it helps with craving because he was afraid of drastic changes.  Yeah right.  Listen to you mother, you dumbass! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, mk828 said:

My cat most certainly wasn't happy with me when I dressed him up as Santa and took this, but that cat definitely has it worse though! image.thumb.png.b1feef0a0843f9f56b5994362d987ce3.png

Adorable!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

Mom uses the scissors a lot. I know there are kitchen scissors but she uses the kind that are for arts and crafts. 

Dr. Now will be thrilled to hear about his chest days. 

He'll be as truthful about that as he was about his eating habit.

• Love 5