Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

With the pandemic, most have started delivering!   Dash, Uber Eats, etc.

They showed her sitting with a bunch of suitcases and stuff-  I guess they unloaded her possessions, the rest was his.  Wonder what the cops did with her stuff since she asked for only a couple bags to go to the hospital with her.  Put it in storage?  Who will pay the storage to release it? 

Sharon told her her stuff would be at the U-Haul place. 
She didn’t say which U-Haul place. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
11 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Sister Wives is still on TV? Seriously?

And NOTHING has happened. 

Except Christine has escaped but we’re not supposed to know that yet

"They said there's nothing wrong with me, but that's not accurate. "

Well, you're not wrong.

16 minutes ago, mk828 said:

What is the record for pages in a chat? I feel like we could set record tonight 

Over 20, I know that much.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Listen, the real issue here is that if she's without a vehicle, she can't get to the drive-thrus.  

Not exactly, we've had a lot of poundticipants who took taxis through drive thrus, including the other Lacey I think (from Michigan I think). 

• Love 2

She asked to go to the hospital because 'she wasn't feeling good' but the hospital confirmed it's nothing but nasty temper and sent her packing so she went to a hotel, it looks like.  Look at her move when there isn't anybody there to assist her!  I am sure she is able to do more than she lets on because she is a user. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lillith said:

This may go against popular opinion but cold leaving someone by the side of the road is shitty. LIke they couldn't drive her to a motel at least? 

I can't (and she can't) say that she should have expected otherwise.  SHE DOESN'T KNOW THEM.  While it is an asshat move, she met and allowed him to wipe her butt in munt one, engaged in munt two, road trip to start a new life shortly after.  Again, she doesn't know them.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I think it's a shitty thing to do to. They agreed to take her to Houston. If they can't bring themselves to honor that commitment, then at least take her somewhere safe, like a motel, so she can figure things out. It's not like any of them have more pressing commitments. And are they now putting Lacey in an ambulance? Why are they hospitalizing her?

I do agree…Ricky seems to be easily influenced. If Sharon was not there Ricky would have taken her to Houston 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Ah, yes, hospital = hostels. Easy to get confused. Uber, Ambulance. Easily confused.

Seriously, you just can't check into a hospital cuz you have no place to go.

How come Ricky got so mean? Didn't they just get engaged last week?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

My one question is why couldn't they have the break-up drama back in Washington state?   WOuld have been easier on everyone.  Unless Sharon just felt like going on a road trip.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

This is the LEAST bizarre part of what's going on but I have no idea how they ended up in College Station.  It doesn't seem to be on the way...?

Anyway.  BELONGINGS WERE DONATED!  Some lucky child is getting some old cheerios and Dragonball Z sheets for Christmas!

• LOL 19
  • Love 4

Oh no, she found someone else to latch onto!  Poor Michelle doesn't know what she is signing up for.  I am sure she got a sob story how an evil sister in law broke up this nice girl's happiness... and now she will end up wiping this cow's butt and her grocery spending quadrupling overnight.

• Love 5

SHARON:  Now that she is not your girlfriend/fiance, I am going to tell you how I really feel!!! 

SHARON (letting it rip):  She's a nasty, trifling, greasy hair, cankle-having POS...what the fuck were you thinking?!

...did you get your CrackerJack ring back?

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DEAD. I'm just a ghost haunting this thread, I've died so many times. 

You have no idea how many times I've died.  I see ghosts at night.. dead people.. I also wonder why I see double numbers.. or triple.  like I'll look at the clock.. 1:11.  weird

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

That was Janine from Seattle I think. 

I knew someone would know! 

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Anyway.  BELONGINGS WERE DONATED!  Some lucky child is getting some old cheerios and Dragonball Z sheets for Christmas!

I'm sure each and every one of Lacey's possessions was discreetly burned. 

She's lost FIVE POUNDS. Lordy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Amazing 12 pounds of weight loss over how many months?  It's basically the tears and sweat and bowl movements over the stress with moving.  No real fat loss.  And she still wonders if she is getting weight loss surgery?  REALLY?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5