Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Over-Poured and Over-Board

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Maybe the glam people are working for nothing? Maybe they are under the impression that the exposure will open doors? I dunno.

I don’t know if hitching my wagon to Erika’s star is a wise career move right now. Just saying.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, amarante said:

Whether Erika is paying them or not, it is a terrible tone deaf thing to do. None of the other women need a makeup artist as they are shown doing their own hair and makeup.

Don't plead poverty and how terrible your existence is and what a fate has befallen you while sitting in a chair being tended to by your personal assistant and stylist and discussing what plastic surgery you might get next. 

Erika, Sutton, Kyle and Crystal who actually have money and aren't complaining about their victimhood didn't bring anyone to make them up.

Also, if that stylist is doing it for exposure, I am not sure how it helps since the professional makeup job on Erika looked ghastly - the non-professional hair and makeup was 1000% better.

And iterating what other posters have said, BRAVO does not pay for hair or makeup except for the reunion and talking heads. 

Agreed, but I feel like I am (1) typing a made-up language here and (2) having words put in my mouth. I never said that definitively is what was going on. I never defended Erika or her stories or her choices. I never said that I know what Bravo pays for. I simply speculated about a "glam" arrangement. I am not involved said arrangement; I know as little about it as anyone else who is also not part of said arrangement.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I was referring to earlier in the season where I got the impression Crystal was always trying to get a reaction out of Sutton, who was going through a stressful move and wasn’t in the best place. Crystal struck me as a mean girl early on. YMMV.

Then the lifeboat sank, he climbed on a door, found a whistle, and was saved. 

He was saved, but, unfortunately, he was suddenly nearsighted and prone to cataracts.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So Erika is allowed to talk to Sutton but Sutton can't talk to her?  Preparing for prison I see?

When Erika said "I have to laugh or I will die" I thought, don't threaten us with a good time!

Back in the Sutton/Crystal days I used to defend Crystal so much but I have kept my mouth shut on her ever since.  WHAT A KISS ASS.  WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT.

Edited:  Okay wait.  Her bathing suit body is perfect.

LOL, Kyle talking sense about the victims in a (cowardly) confessional?  Did Mauricio and PK sit her down and explain it to her with stick figure drawings?

Edited again:  Okay Crystal/Garcelle (Crystelle) was hot.

I love Elton John as much as anyone but why are all the women dressing like him this week?

I thought so too. I can't stand Crystal, but when she climbed on Garcelle and worked it a little, I had a little moment over here. So damn hot. 😚

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Such a refreshing change from Rinna's manic "comedy" and buffoon cackling, which seemed to be played on a loop throughout this episode.

Yes, and all the screaming makes my ears bleed. Rinna screams more than a 2-yr old 🙄

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Which made him flip his car 12 times while it hailed in a freak winter storm 

But, fortunately, Ebenezer Scrooge was driving by and he was in his “what’s to come” stage, so, he waited for Tom’s car to stop flipping over and picked Tom up.  Unfortunately, Erika’s future son’s car was also flipping over in the same area landing directly on Tom resulting in a terrible case of glaucoma.

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

But, fortunately, Ebenezer Scrooge was driving by and he was in his “what’s to come” stage, so, he waited for Tom’s car to stop flipping over and picked Tom up.  Unfortunately, Erika’s future son’s car was also flipping over in the same area landing directly on Tom resulting in a terrible case of glaucoma.

Which caused Tom to be rushed to the hospital where Erika thank god was there and refused any life saving measures that didn’t first include inspecting the car for any loose change that might have been lost :p 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Not surprised that the women had that vulgar discussion in front of the captain. If young teenagers had been present that wouldn't have stopped them. These housewives rally get off on snickering about sex. So expected and so tiring. 

• Love 13
23 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Wait... Rinna didnt know it was Crystal's birthday? Doesnt that (according to her own words) make her a bad friend and not welcoming?!? Hypocrit example #39

Here. Let me fix that for you.

example #399

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

When the exploding cataract burst into flames, the ball of fire landed on his ankle requiring immediate surgery.

Seriously, though - does anyone know if a cataract can actually explode?  I checked with "Dr. Google", and I really couldn't find anything except that it can occur during a bad eye surgery or from blunt trauma.  Erika should have elaborated the story a little more, and say that the "intruder"** whacked him over the head or something.

I think that Erika is just banking on these women's lack of intelligence and intense gullibility to believe every unfuckinbelievable piece of bullshit she throws at them.  They more they nod their heads and look sympathetic, the more crap she piles on.  She knows they are not smart enough or perhaps they are just too lazy/don't care enough to do some research into the stories she is selling.

I think this is one of her major problems with Sutton.  Sutton is not stupid, she is not gullible and she has no problem doing a little research or fact checking when she feels she's being duped (God forbid I say "lied to").Tom must be some sort of miracle man.  At his age, he has survived so many things that would have really taken a major toll on a man half his age - unless, of course, it is the other man in her life - her son - another walking miracle, after a six time (or, was it four/five) rollover of a car in the frozen tundra of Southern California.  Even Crystal, in her talking head, thought that may be a little far-fetched.  Crystal said she hasn't seen snow since she was around 11 years old.

**Edited to add - Does anyone think that the "intruder" could possibly have been Erika's son?  Maybe she asked him to go to the Pasadena home to remove some of her jewelry, or other valuables?  He could have easily had a key to the home, as he lived there for some time, so it wouldn't be an illegal breaking and entering thing.  Do you think she concocted this whole crazy story to cover that up? 

Just a thought.....

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 12
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Seriously, though - does anyone know if a cataract can actually explode? 

I doubt it. I've know people who had cataracts, and none of them ever exploded.

This just goes to show us exactly how stupid Erika really is...and how dumb her "tribe" is for believing her ridiculous claims.

• Love 8

I think it was Rinna's stupidity. Didn't Erika say that Tom has glaucoma and that the stress of the home invasion caused the pressure to go up in his eye?  Still a little suspicious but a little more believable than an exploding cataract. Rinna heard this and assumed it was a cataract issue. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Sutton and Garcelle are the only ones that don’t belong on this show.  They aren’t phonies like the rest.  All of a sudden, Erika is back to normal and confident about her situation.  Her Glam Squad is back.  Kyle, Rinna and Dorit make me sick slobbering all over her.  Too bad they didn’t for Denise.  I can’t watch this bunch anymore.  Spoiled rich phony bitches.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, eXiled said:

- Sutton's need to be liked will be her downfall on this show. I truly wish she had been able to remain strong and not give a damn about Erika's feelings or friendship. She cares way too much, and will always wind up in tears dealing with these barracudas because of it.

Sutton couldn't remain strong because she's never been strong.  This is a woman who hijacked an evening crying when she was left out of a joke, or more accurately didn't pick up on Crystal trying to clue her in on the joke.   Her meltdown over Crystal LOOKING AT HER a certain way took over Garcelle's birthday dinner at Rinna's house.      She's consulted her personal attorney over Erika, reportedly hired personal security (really??) and called a meeting specifically to talk about Erika. 

None of this however negates the fact that Sutton is on the right side of this story.  It's infuriating that Erika is clearly lying and no one is calling her on it - at least to her face.  Sutton was so meek and fragile face to face with Erika compared to the way she talked when Erika wasn't there, it didn't really count for me.  

If she wants to call out Erika for the lying liar she is Sutton should take a lesson from Kyle and just scream "You are such a fucking liar Camille uh Erika!!"  My all time favorite Kyle moment (I hated Camille but in a love to hate way that season).

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I think it was Rinna's stupidity. Didn't Erika say that Tom has glaucoma and that the stress of the home invasion caused the pressure to go up in his eye?  Still a little suspicious but a little more believable than an exploding cataract. Rinna heard this and assumed it was a cataract issue. 

LOL. Yes, that was the original story that Rinna turned into exploding cateracts. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, eXiled said:

- Sutton's need to be liked will be her downfall on this show. I truly wish she had been able to remain strong and not give a damn about Erika's feelings or friendship. She cares way too much, and will always wind up in tears dealing with these barracudas because of it.

Sutton couldn't remain strong because she's never been strong.  This is a woman who hijacked an evening crying when she was left out of a joke, or more accurately didn't pick up on Crystal trying to clue her in on the joke.   Her meltdown over Crystal LOOKING AT HER a certain way took over Garcelle's birthday dinner at Rinna's house.      She's consulted her personal attorney over Erika, reportedly hired personal security (really??) and called a meeting specifically to talk about Erika. 

None of this however negates the fact that Sutton is on the right side of this story.  It's infuriating that Erika is clearly lying and no one is calling her on it - at least to her face.  Sutton was so meek and fragile face to face with Erika compared to the way she talked when Erika wasn't there, it didn't really count for me.  

If she wants to call out Erika for the lying liar she is Sutton should take a lesson from Kyle and just scream "You are such a fucking liar Camille uh Erika!!"  My all time favorite Kyle moment (I hated Camille but in a love to hate way that season).

https://tenor.com/view/kyle-richards-kylerichards-rhobh-beverly-hills-gif-15565107

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Despite my general loathing of this season, I’m really looking forward to the reunion. When even Crystal begins doubting Erika’s story, that says something.

I realize, though, that Andy will probably be treating her with kid gloves, which means Sutton may be in trouble. 

I'm scared for my television.  It does not deserve me throwing things at it.

2 hours ago, janiema said:

Which exploded.

Don't forget that the Titanic rolled 6 times in the ocean.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

If she wants to call out Erika for the lying liar she is Sutton should take a lesson from Kyle and just scream "You are such a fucking liar Camille uh Erika!!"  My all time favorite Kyle moment (I hated Camille but in a love to hate way that seas.

I swear, if we were allowed signatures, "You are such a fucking liar, Camille!" would be my siggie for life. I can still hear that sentence ringing in my head a decade later. That moment hooked me on this franchise. Aged valley girl cheerleader Kyle's frustration/exasperation just tickled me so badly.

I miss Camille.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 9/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, Straycat80 said:

So now the burglary at Tom’s house made his cataract explode and he had to have surgery. The son rolled his car 4-6 times because of the snow. Allegedly.  And Crystal is crying because I don’t thinks she’s done or said anything relevant for about three episodes now.

I think Erika is the one with dementia.  She’s forgetting things she has said before.  Every week it’s another story about what happened to Tom.  Next, she’ll forget she was married to him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Those FUCKING Cataracts!!  They terrorized me ONE at a time.. That one... OY!!

I wore glasses with one clear lens and one with a corrected lens. 

Then,  the other one got bad and I got it removed.  For the first time since 4th grade; I could SEE BABY!!

Poor old Tom...... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

Erika is one of those people who tend to think they are the smartest person in the room,unfortunately that is true only when she’s the only one in a room. She will never take advice from her attorneys. 
I think she’s a big fibber with a bad memory.

Yup, that's not a good comb. 

Not that I lie in general or have ever lied about anything horrific like the Girardis, but I am a good liar due to my strong memory. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Erika is just banking on these women's lack of intelligence and intense gullibility to believe every unfuckinbelievable piece of bullshit she throws at them.  They more they nod their heads and look sympathetic, the more crap she piles on.  She knows they are not smart enough or perhaps they are just too lazy/don't care enough to do some research into the stories she is selling.

Erika is also counting on being so intimidating that no one will question her stories. Yes, Erika was furious because Sutton questioned her Ballad of Tom and His Magical Rolling Car That Tried to Fly. She was also sending a message to the other ladies that "disloyalty" will be punished swiftly and publicly. It's a move that autocrats have been pulling for millennia. I've been secretly hoping that Rinna would snap and go all High Inquisitor on Erika, but she's in too deep. Maybe she realized that you can't yell "OWN IT!!!" when the whole point is that so much of what Tom and Erika own has been stolen from Tom's clients?

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
32 minutes ago, amarante said:

This still captures exactly how awful Erika's makeup.

If you can see exactly where the contour and the highlight was applied through a murky still, can you imagine what it looks like in real life.

And are those lips a thing? 

Not even the eye shadow is applied well.

And of course there is no fixing the "puss face" - pat the puss indeed.

Sutton might not be aiming for the same level of faux glamour but she actually looks like a normal female and not someone trying out for a drag contest.

Heh.  That's what happens when you have to downgrade to discount glam guys. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

The woman that plays Moira's daughter on Schitt's Creek is the woman in the "Welcome To My Vagina" commercial.

Does my 78 year old daddy really need to be subjected to that crap when he watches tv? Ugh

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I’m just now watching this and I have to agree that Crystal has the best bod of really all the howives. She looks very feminine, she’s toned but not hard and very natural looking. Poor Sutton, love her, but she looks like she’s ten years away from breaking a hip with those chicken legs. 
Erika has always looked very coarse to me and she’s looking really rough now. She’s what I would refer to as a broad. I don’t get her ire towards Tom’s family and friends not doing enough and that they owe him because he’s been so generous when she ditched him at the first sign of trouble. 
Aww, Sutton and crystal hugged! Sutton, stop trying with Erika. She’s the one that should be crying. 

• Love 12