Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Over-Poured and Over-Board

• Start Topic

On 9/30/2021 at 11:54 AM, Maximona said:

Increasingly, I am thinking that Kathy Hilton takes massive quantities of downers.

I’m convinced it’s painkillers.. also she did mention “neck pain” so she has a “reason” to take them.. also every opiate painkiller popper I know stays up late and sleeps in.  

On 9/30/2021 at 3:49 PM, TattleTeeny said:

Also and unrelated, the title of this episode keeps making me think of lyrics from Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Ha!  “I’m over-board and oooover-poured”

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 5
On 10/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

I'm so sorry, Hoodooznoodooz! I reacted to all the comments days before I got to sit and watch and totally spaced that you had mentioned it! Good catch on that. Thank goodness for closed captions.
I'm shocked that she just threw it out there on tv, with all of this mess going on, like it's no biggie that her own son thinks she's a big liar, too. 

side note: my paternal grandma had very similar glasses to the ones she wore for the boat adventure. Her hairstyle and outfit sort of resembled my Omi, too, and I'm sure that's not what she was going for, lol!

I listened to WWCL, and they didn’t mention it at all. I emailed them. They said it was “life,” not “lies.” So closed-captioning goofed. I’m so disappointed. But maybe it’s just a matter of time until her son is also sick and tired of her lies.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 9/29/2021 at 8:45 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

The Baboon's ass on Lisa Rinna's face just told me it's "Allllllllllll a true story" so you guys have to believe it.  

But seriously, Lisa got her lips done again right?  They are like half of her face.

Erika is angry at the people who have deserted Tom 😄😄😄😄😄

I can’t keep up with Lisa’s lips. They do seem to be getting bigger. They are freakish and ruin her face IMO. All I see when I look at her are lips.

These women are embarrassing themselves lapping up Erika’s ridiculous tales. Sutton and Garcelle are the only ones with any sense. I hope the rest of them are watching the playback and are seeing how stupid they look. 

What on earth happened to Erika’s makeup? She looks like a contestant in a drag queen show. Is this what we get when she doesn’t have her glam squad? I never thought they were worth the money but maybe I was wrong, because she looks comically overdone. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Someone needs to explain to me lipliner in dark brown with pale pink lipstick filled in. How is that attractive?

I remember that being big in the late 90's. It was stupid then. I really hope it isn't making a come back. 

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'm still convinced Dorit is a performance artist.

Given that one of PK's jobs is as an entertainment manager, I don't think this would be a stretch.

I'm still laughing over her FaceTime with Dorit.

Dorit talks and talks while Kathy ignores her while fixing her makeup. 😂

I guess that's as good an explanation as any. I have never really understood how Dorit is even on this show and how she seems to belong. She is just so confused ( and confuses me). I really really really cannot follow her. Her hairdos are whacked out beyond reality and sometimes I get the impression that that is her raison d'etre. 

??

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Her hairdos are whacked out beyond reality and sometimes I get the impression that that is her raison d'etre. 

Probably because they are.  Someone doesn't spend literally hours putting together a look (and then of course photographing it for SM) unless that's true.  It's her thing and I'm convinced it takes precedence over everything else.  Remember when she showed up somewhere casual FOUR HOURS late because she was glamming and photographing the results.  I don't remember the event but I do remember Kyle calling her on it.  That was super rude - even for this group of women of record breaking rudeness.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Probably because they are.  Someone doesn't spend literally hours putting together a look (and then of course photographing it for SM) unless that's true.  It's her thing and I'm convinced it takes precedence over everything else.  Remember when she showed up somewhere casual FOUR HOURS late because she was glamming and photographing the results.  I don't remember the event but I do remember Kyle calling her on it.  That was super rude - even for this group of women of record breaking rudeness.  

I love when Kyle poked fun at Dorit's photoshoots after getting glammed up.

Like when Dorit was looking out a window and leaning into it with a contemplative look on her face.

Spot on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So this look must have been either some weird Game of Thrones cosplay, or What If A Giant Golden Bird Shat On Me?

RHOBH-Rose-Party-Eden.jpg?resize=600,359

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2021 at 6:47 PM, TattleTeeny said:

I feel like the shape of her lips here is mimicking the shape of her hair. Or the other way around.

She had that procedure where the interior   of the lip is turned out to accommodate the implants.  It’s why she is constantly licking her lips.  Makes me a bit nauseous to watch her eat and lick her baboon butt.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
On 10/2/2021 at 11:27 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I listened to WWCL, and they didn’t mention it at all. I emailed them. They said it was “life,” not “lies.” So closed-captioning goofed. I’m so disappointed. But maybe it’s just a matter of time until her son is also sick and tired of her lies.

OMG!!! Thank you for figuring this out! I rewatched and the captions do say "lies" but, with careful listening and rewinding, it indeed does sound like she says "life"! The camera wasn't on her right then, so I couldn't read her lips while she said it.

Apologies that I was so wrong! I didn't mean to mislead anything.

(Does this mean whoever types the captions doesn't like her, too? 🤣 😂 )

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 10/2/2021 at 10:22 PM, 65mickey said:

Oh lord what a horrid image this brings to mind. I think I need some brain bleach to "unsee" this.

Nah .. she talks about it all the time.  In fact, I’ve never heard that spoken on tv until Bethenny and Rinna started talking about that.  Like it was standard.

• Love 1

I don’t mind the hairstyles so much — I feel like, whatever floats your boat, and I like the two ponytails thing (and the fake pieces, though I never even use the ones I insisted I had to have). What does baffle me is WHY would that gold stuff float anyone’s boat?!

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I just wonder if she had something different in mind when she decided to have a gold head. Was it supposed to look like that or was there a mistake?

It was supposed to look like that. It was a runway and fashion photography trend that never quite made the transition to the real world. It showed up on a couple of red carpets, but it never caught on.

https://www.self.com/story/gold-leaf-holiday-hairstyle-ideas

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I remember that gold crusted hairdo and people were falling over themselves giving her complements. Btw, that was her old face. ... which if nothing more looked more natural than her new face.

Dorit does look like she’s had face work done. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

It was supposed to look like that. It was a runway and fashion photography trend that never quite made the transition to the real world. It showed up on a couple of red carpets, but it never caught on.

Ugh. Maybe the smaller designs and flecks aren’t so bad but I just cannot get my brain around the “beanie”!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I can see why this trend never caught on- so fugly.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:08 PM, Surrealist said:

Given that one of PK's jobs is as an entertainment manager, I don't think this would be a stretch.

I'm still laughing over her FaceTime with Dorit.

Dorit talks and talks while Kathy ignores her while fixing her makeup. 😂

And the whole time Dorit is complaining about Garcelle not listening to her!  It seems nobody does!

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
typo
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

OMG!!! Thank you for figuring this out! I rewatched and the captions do say "lies" but, with careful listening and rewinding, it indeed does sound like she says "life"! The camera wasn't on her right then, so I couldn't read her lips while she said it.

Apologies that I was so wrong! I didn't mean to mislead anything.

(Does this mean whoever types the captions doesn't like her, too? 🤣 😂 )

I’m sorry, too!

It would have been epic if her son had told her he was tired of her lies.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Dorit does look like shes had face work done. 

I couldn't decide if Dorit's had work done, or if her makeup was bad. Her facial skin looked multiple shades, but that could be due to an abundance of makeup.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I couldn't decide if Dorit's had work done, or if her makeup was bad. Her facial skin looked multiple shades, but that could be due to an abundance of makeup.

Her facial features have changed. She definitely had something done. ( I am not an expert with respect to fillers or other work - I just know her face ain't the same and it's not just her lips).  :)

• Love 7
On 10/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, CatMomma said:

I remember that being big in the late 90's. It was stupid then. I really hope it isn't making a come back. 

Ha, I remember this.  I always thought it was a take on chola's makeup. And I loved it. But i was young in the 90's and When you are young you can try the trends and experiment with looks. As you get older , umm not so much.it looks ridiculous on you.

Eta I'm Mexican American , so I thought the chola look was interesting. 🤷🏾‍♀️...for the young lol.

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 5

Erika is broke and she brought her glam squad for her makeup?

And I hate to say it, some AMAZNG sunglasses. ILL GOTTEN sunglasses. I mean she could probably afford the sunglasses on her HoWife salaray I guess. I also hate to admit that while Kyle was truly sicking with all the sucking up/kissing ass, she looked fuckin' great in her Balmain T and leather coat. 

Well that was an episode of The Real Housewives of Bizarroverse, I can not believe the shade of re-running them harassing Denise endlessly and viciously for all S10 and kissing the Orphan Thief's ass, if not living inside it. Rinna going out of her way to make excuses for Erika's lack of empathy for the victims, while continuing to live as large as possible AND crying that she is broke/has zero dollars. "I leave this with nothing" And what did you come with sweetheart? Either you were joint venture a true partner or you were woman controlled by her lying thieving husband. She just happily switches lanes to engender chaos. I DO wonder at her sudden fake change of heart? I really wonder if she got feedback from someone on her legal team to IDK be the one who is kissing ass?

At least Sutton stays winning and I have to say even with Erika not being able to hold her labile cuntiness inside at the end, this was honestly one of their better trips! Way to go Kathy. I just really loved Sutton and Garcelle's stone faced reactions to Erika's poor me, alas it has made me cuntier than usual, I'm so...sorry. I still miss Denise but I know she's got a lot going on. 

• Love 4

Oh and I forgot FUCK RINNA and her 'this is the best food I ever ate', which was I believe FISH, and I know from Garcelle's dinner you don't come from a FISH family and you're not used to that type of food? She is such an asshole. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 9/30/2021 at 8:49 PM, sistermagpie said:

LOL. Yes, that was the original story that Rinna turned into exploding cateracts. 

This was a brilliant attorney who knew everything and was on the ball.  Since being caught stealing, he has every illness in the book .. all of a sudden.  By this time, Erika is so dumb, she can even remember what the hell he has this week. It’s so stupid, it’s hilarious.  Plus, she’s the worst Actress I’ve ever seen.

• Love 8
On 10/1/2021 at 6:49 PM, Cozytea said:

Erika is a psycho.  And not very bright. A truly clever mean girl would not let us know she's trying to manipulate Sutton.  Of course Erika has to let us know  because she a monster who thinks she "cool" and gives no F****🙄

Especially when her sincerity and honesty is in question and will most likely be judged in Court. What an idiot,I kind of feel sorry for because she has no idea what’s happening.

• Love 4
On 10/2/2021 at 6:23 PM, nexxie said:

Can’t decide if Erika is a psychopath or a sociopath - but I know for sure she’s a narcissistic con artist who shouldn’t be given a platform.

And what a bunch of dumbshits, nodding their empty heads in agreement while the wife who abandoned her husband complains that other people aren’t helping him. Of course the richer or poorer, sickness and health stuff doesn’t apply to Erika. 

Also nodding as she said how bad assisted living facilities are, including the one in which her grandmother lived!  Honey, you could have cared for her at home!

• Love 9
On 9/30/2021 at 9:51 PM, amarante said:

This still captures exactly how awful Erika's makeup.

If you can see exactly where the contour and the highlight was applied through a murky still, can you imagine what it looks like in real life.

And are those lips a thing? 

Not even the eye shadow is applied well.

And of course there is no fixing the sour expression on her "puss face" - pat the puss indeed.

Sutton might not be aiming for the same level of faux glamour but she actually looks like a normal female and not someone trying out for a drag contest.

RHOBH-Recap-Erika-Jayne-and-Sutton-Stracke...thumb.jpg.8c3c41dec08c1a54790b94b5d61d697e.jpg

Well, at least Erika has her Gothic Halloween mask on and ready to go.  Where’s the broom?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I had the same thought. @LemonSoda, in her book, does she refer to her son as “Tommy”?

No. She refers to her first husband as Tommy every time he’s mentioned which is a lot. Tommy Tommy Tommy 

I’m not sure what she calls her son in real life but in her book it’s “son” which I found kind of weird. But I get the whole excuse of hes a cop and I want to protect his privacy even though I’ve posted him on my social media, tv show and many other places lol 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

There’s also an extra scene in a jewelry store (remember at the beginning of the season they showed Erika joking that Kyle needs to kick in to her legal fund?). Extreme close-up of Erika’s skin. It’s very average.

That scene in the jewelry story and the confessional was wicked on the part of the Bravo editors. Based on her knowledge of  proprietary only half jokingly offered her a job and the producer asked her where she managed to pick up such extensive knowledge. 😂😂🤫🤫🤫

• LOL 5
On 10/4/2021 at 8:22 AM, sheshark said:

She had that procedure where the interior   of the lip is turned out to accommodate the implants.  It’s why she is constantly licking her lips.  Makes me a bit nauseous to watch her eat and lick her baboon butt.

I remember on their reality show(YES, I watched it! lol), "Harry Loves Lisa", she had the implants removed or something like that and her lips, after being swollen from the procedure, looked decent.  I guess she just couldn't handle not having baboon ass lips and got them pumped up again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2