Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Over-Poured and Over-Board

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

We are seriously having to watch those two play pickleball? Not much going on here tonight.

Neither one of them has ever played pickleball before - they had no clue! 

I'm thinking that Erika really has no athletic ability whatsoever.  First, tennis and now, pickleball.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

How does Kathy think one actually turns fire off?

Well, in all fairness to Kathy - if it's a gas fireplace, it probably has a wall switch or remote control.  

I usually am the first one to call Kathy out on her ridiculous lack of common sense on how to do normal, every day things, but I'll give her a pass on this one.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Yeah....but did he cook anything except for those appetizers we saw?  

Erika told her lawyers she is "okay" if she walks away with nothing?   But yet, her attorneys are fighting for her to keep the $600,000.00 spousal thing from the sale of the house, and she doesn't want to relinquish any of her expensive art or jewelry to help the victims.  The attorneys would not be doing that unless she agreed to it.  

St. Erika, indeed!!!  She's such a martyr!   NOT!!!!!

Sure she wants it.  She signed away her rights to Tom’s estate after he dies a couple of years ago so she wants as much as she can get now.  We don’t want any of that money going to orphans do we?

• Love 11

Did anyone else have trouble understanding Crystal the few times she spoke?  I had to rewind and replay several times to understand her, and even then, I couldn't totally get her full sentence.  She seems to talk with marbles in her mouth, or mumbles a bit.  It happened during her pre-pool workout, talking with Rinna and another time prior to that - maybe at dinner the night before?  She doesn't project much with her voice.

And, totally agree with other posters - she is such a kiss-up!  I think Crystal is realizing that she hasn't really offered much this season and knows that right now, EJ is the "star" of the show, so she's kissing up to secure her spot for next season.  

• Love 13

That was shady as hell. Garcelle doing the 'never have I ever'  (stolen anything) game.  Daring and funny, but shady.  Garcelle don't give a shit, she's here for the right reasons.  Also funny was how everyone kinda looked Erika's way...I enjoy that kind of discomfort for these fake bitches, and she had a pained look.  Not pained enough, but I'll take what I can get.  Erika seemed to be spiraling out of control almost.  I think she's bonafide loon and the Lexapro aren't cutting it, and she shouldn't be drinking while taking them anyway. 

And if what Erika is giving me as far as who she really is, I'll take a big pass.  She is just too cool for my school, and she looks cheap and like a caricature.  That lip liner ain't helping.  It's probably that Rinna shit.  I liked her better when she was pat the puss, she had more class then.  Which I know makes no sense, but in some twisted way, it does.  At least then I didn't have the TMI about who she would strap one on for.  Gawd, would SHE SHUT UP!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It was shitty of Rinna to tell Crystal she was wearing a bathing suit when she wasn’t, especially knowing Crystal has issues showing her body - but Rinna is a totally shitty person, so no surprise there.

Agree. Crystal is a pretty girl with has a gorgeous figure though. It's sad if she doesn't know that. 

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

And Rinna came as Cleopatra.

Or Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction?

21 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Agree. Crystal is a pretty girl with has a gorgeous figure though. It's sad if she doesn't know that. 

Gorgeous and sexy.  I just wish she didn't kiss the Coven's asses!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So Erika is allowed to talk to Sutton but Sutton can't talk to her?  Preparing for prison I see?

When Erika said "I have to laugh or I will die" I thought, don't threaten us with a good time!

I loooooooovvveeee that you brought in that fantastic quote. Especially because Erika may only have a future in a reboot of Rock of Love after all this…

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Has Crystal had one substantive storyline this season, other than cooking? She’s become more a “friend of” than a main cast member. If it’s anyone who seems to not be finding her place in the group, it’s her. 

I’m glad this season is slowly grinding to a halt. Utterly sick of the weekly soap opera, “The Perils Of Erika Jayne.”

• Love 18

Sometimes I find Kathy amusing but last night with the S’s of wine I was thinking,  she’s (and the producers) overdoing it. 
I cannot stand the way Kyle kisses Erikas ass and goes out of her way to call attention to Sutton being uncomfortable. Dorit is a ridiculous kiss ass as well. Lisa R. who used to always stir the pot is pissing her pants in fear of Erika and going overboard to stay on her good side. Good for Garcelle for bringing up Denise.  Crystal is also scared to say anything so she sits there boring as can be.
Erika, ditched Tom but expects other people to come running to help him? 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 23

This episode seems like a throwback to the good old (?) days of RHOBH.  The producers must have scrambled and put in some very late nights recently to get us back to the relative (ab)normal of this series, if in fact they have been paying attention to viewer disgust up to now.  It's something, but maybe more along the lines of too much, too little, too late.  I'm still on the fence of whether I want to keep watching next season.

We get to see Rinna literally eating like a bird with the string of pasta being sucked into her mouth.  We get to see Crystal having some fun (and girl, you look great in a swimsuit, and I try not to say anything about physical looks, but when there's beauty, why not...we all should get affirmation when we look good, at least sometimes...it's not PC but damn, when someone looks good, it's a nice thing to acknowledge it).  We get Kyle trying to stir the pot with noticing out loud that Sutton is saying nothing amid Erika's woe-is-me stories.  We get to see a tentative peace between Sutton and Erika, all but made null and void by their talking heads confessionals where each still clearly hates the other.  We get the baudy sex talk in the game of 'never did I ever,' which amounts to anal sex, sex in an airplane, sex with animals maybe was even in the mix (I tuned out...can Bravo please put the stake in the heart of these games and maybe replace with the ladies playing horseshoes or something?).

All in all, a return to form of some sort, which is good.  Rinna wins the night with her quip about how she could find her good light even in a coffin, and wow, again with the un-PC comments on beauty, but Rinna's got some amazing boobs.  Who knew? - not this gay guy for sure until the pool/yoga scenes.

• Love 4