Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Over-Poured and Over-Board

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

It's become a physical chore to watch this show and I am kind of loathing myself for it. Bravo & this cast is turning Erika into Teresa and I am not here for it.

This. Usually I DVR so I can take the show in small doses, and I don’t rewatch when they run the shows later. I can’t.

Erika is just too. much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

First they do wine, and now they’re going to play a game about STEALING. Yep…the gas can and matches are ready.

1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

Wait... Rinna didnt know it was Crystal's birthday? Doesnt that (according to her own words) make her a bad friend and not welcoming?!? Hypocrit example #39

That only applies to Garcelle.

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m sure Erika has money stashed away somewhere. She’s gotta have the glam squad and more latex outfits. 

If she had this master plan to take steps to support herself so she could leave Tom, I’m sure she would have been stashing away cash here and there for years

• Love 14

See... I wasn’t wrong. I DID see a spark of a corner turning towards being a better person last week! I like her this week! 
edited to add: I was talking about Crystal ,lol.

Edited by SassyCat
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6