Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Over-Poured and Over-Board

• Start Topic

The trip to Del Mar continues with a tour of local wineries, and the ladies get a taste of another shocking story from Erika; after Crystal and Lisa soak up a unique fitness experience, Sutton questions Kyle and Dorit on their "alleged" naivete. 

Airdate: 09/29/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

So now the burglary at Tom’s house made his cataract explode and he had to have surgery. The son rolled his car 4-6 times because of the snow. Allegedly.  And Crystal is crying because I don’t thinks she’s done or said anything relevant for about three episodes now.

Guess it's a hard show to get seen on if one doesn't have a victim narrative. Hard to figure out who's suffered the most...

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I understand why Crystal is upset - seeing a loved one go through that is painful. But if Tom is really broke (or he or his family are trying to prove he is broke), then they don't have the funds for full time private in home care.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And Crystal is crying because I don’t thinks she’s done or said anything relevant for about three episodes now.

Just three episodes? Even Teddi had more presence and that’s saying a lot.

Not Fancy Drew! Ha! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Why does Erica get to commandeer every social event they all attend with her drama? Why doesn't somebody just change the subject?  I bet her reaction to being ignored would be epic.

• Love 7

It's become a physical chore to watch this show and I am kind of loathing myself for it. Bravo & this cast is turning Erika into Teresa and I am not here for it.

8 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Oh God, Kyle’s a cvunt, I’m sorry don’t block me but… she’s a cvnt, nothing else to say. 

Are we blocking each other for being accurate? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 16