Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Bini too: ME me me me...

Your kid needs SURGERY. WTFF?

They have surgeons in Ethiopia. It's a hernia, not brain surgery. Ariola is using this as an excuse to go home to her moneybag parents and 4BR/5B with a circular drive.

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Didn’t Jenny already live with Summit’s family for some time?  That is of course before the parents realized that Jenny and Summit were getting down and dirty behind their back.  It grossed me out just thinking about it.  Was the ex wife already out of the house back then?

If I remember correctly (not guaranteed), Sumit wasn't married when the relationship with Jenny the Oldie started.

I can't wait for Mama Sumit to move in, and start teaching Jenny what her life will be like. 

The pediatrician said they have a pediatric surgeon that would do the surgery, that's exactly who would do the surgery in the U.S.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

BTW I also saw that TLC provided me with my first Christmas commercial of the year. :/

Bastards

Lifetime got me last month, during Married at First Sight. Insisting I watch their Christmas movies.

Aww poor Evil-in. How dare Corey find someone else! That's her role!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

They have surgeons in Ethiopia. It's a hernia, not brain surgery. Ariola is using this as an excuse to go home to her moneybag parents and 4BR/5B with a circular drive.

But Bini's too weak or dumb to have made that argument.  He's more upset about what he's losing.  Neither of them has ever prioritized or raised Avi's health or the urgency of the surgery. 

Ari declared that she's going back.  Janice told Bini to stop comparing it to the similar situation with his wife.  And Bini's been whining since.

• Love 5
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I haven't seen Summit this happy then just now when he's thinking about his mother moving in to run Jenny off.

Nah. I'm thinking Summits line of thinking he will have the best of two worlds.

Jenny for whatever she can provide in bed and Momma to cook (because you know she will take over the kitchen while "teaching" Jenny). So Summit doesn't have to do shit but sit on his ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I told him to leave. How could he treat me like this?"

Maybe she'll kick him out of Ecuador again. 

Poor Corey is such a loser he doesn't have a friend he can crash with, or money for a hotel. He's just going to set up his hammock and get devoured by mosquitos. Hapless, pathetic fuck. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Ari declared that she's going back.  Janice told Bini to stop comparing it to the similar situation with his wife.  And Bini's been whining since.

Janice’s subtext was “Go against what Areola wants and you’ll be cut off totally.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I haven't seen Summit this happy then just now when he's thinking about his mother moving in to run Jenny off.

This has got to be a script from TLC. Maybe if Jenny was a young naive 18 year old it might work but being older than his parents and having his mother train her is humiliating.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Corey deserves this for running his big mouth to HER friend… what a dumbass.

I best part of Raul the friend is he's one of Evelin's exes, or maybe current boyfriends.    

Jenny and the monkeys should be spectacular.  I bet the monkeys will hate her.   I wish someone would cut Sumit's puffy hair.  

Jenny's actually complaining because a monkey looked at her?   She's probably the most bizarre person that monkey's ever seen, and monkey will have to see the counselor to cope with the horror of Jenny. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

But Bini's too weak or dumb to have made that argument.  He's more upset about what he's losing.  Neither of them has ever prioritized or raised Avi's health or the urgency of the surgery. 

That's where I was heading with my original comment.  I can't stand Ari but what's done is done and Bini needs to let it go already.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Corey is such a loser he doesn't have a friend he can crash with, or money for a hotel. He's just going to set up his hammock and get devoured by mosquitos. Hapless, pathetic fuck. 

Yeah, where’s his buddy Juan? 

Oops, I mean Raul. Juan was Paola’s friend 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3